Unofficial "The Players TW Season" 3 2016 End.

Comments

• dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    I don't think there's much point discussing gears when there's so much hidden power available beyond just base gears.

Star chars, cards, reawakenings, nuemas, meridians all play a huge part in total power.

Even now at 1223 spirit someone like nemki can easily crit for 24k+ while another random psy with a +12 soulsphere will only do 8k on crits.

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I look forward to the day TT goes to DA, if that would ever be a thing. I mean, itll be a hella **** show, factions will be making alliances left and right, but i would love to see the different populations get mixed up.
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    I look forward to the day TT goes to DA, if that would ever be a thing. I mean, itll be a hella **** show, factions will be making alliances left and right, but i would love to see the different populations get mixed up.

If you want that you're gonna have to get used to playing with 200+ ping with servers in Netherlands and EU times. HF.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    I just want a full merge to etherblade so I can fight all those fun people I see in the forums ;)
    Vae Victis.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Why Crisis now beats infa that easily? Well, its just what I said. Back int he day when homestead came Crisis had like no BMs, no AOE-CC and still was undergeared by a bit. NOW we actually have some BMs as well. Good geared BMs as well and Infa has lost some/the ones they have left dont really shine (I know they already miss Xiyie hard). Due to the fact that we also have Duskbuffers in nearly any squad, can actually AOE CC pretty well now due to BMs and Barbs. Also don't forget that Crisis always had the majority of Seeker which had been pretty much useless up to now. Today a seeker can be ultradeadly.

Still, gear is the same. You cant tell me because you lost 4-ish endgame people that you all of a sudden get wrecked in a few minutes. If thats the case then the pity is on your side anyways and a great testimony for the people that have left. Yes, I have to admit that Xiyie isnt there anymore is ultra obvious (in the fights I could take part in). that guy alone made it double as hard vs Infamous imho and alot of people will agree.

I know some people will get pissed by this but it's still the truth so I am going to say it. True, crisis also has alot of bad players. But the amount of skill-lacking people in infamous is over 9000. On true equal terms they could never beat us as could be seen in Open-PvP. A majority of people in Infamous is notorious for having been max gear or near endgame gear very early on and stereotypically they are just as good as you would expect from such people. There are some amazing players in Infa as well, no doubt to that but not as many as we have in Crisis and this is what really deceides the wars these days. In former days the gear gap and class disparities have just been to big to handle. Now its fine :D
    weapon762 wrote: »
    I just want a full merge to etherblade so I can fight all those fun people I see in the forums ;)

Lol, that would be awesome but thinking about that the endserver would be any other server than the european one is delusional xD If there is 1 server then its Dawnglory. It's where they make the biggest revenue. Still, going for one sole server would be dumb cause they would lose alot of money either way. 1 EU and 1 NA server would be fine with the option to switch between the server.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    X Server events need 4 servers. So we are unlikely to see any merges at this point.

Tho you never know.​​
  • eirghan
    @dregenfox your probably right but the eu players who are on na would have a hey day and the experience would be priceless. Seems like da has a few with good heads on their shoulders.

@heero200 this is not necessary but just interesting info if you are able to lump it in, would be how many tws the factions participated in, so you can see how active they fought for their position. Might be hard to do tho if youre taking final data rather than an involved update like @arspaulina#4310 was going to do....
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited November 2016
    The update like @arspaulina#4310 was going to do would not have worked with out either direct data or several people each week. Short a lot of information to deal with with a lot of time. Also I sadly dont think we will be seeing much of Arspaulina for reasons I can only guess so I will keep to my self.

I would consider doing something if I had people to help and some sort of direction from the players on this.

I was going to do data once the season ends and present it to you in a lot more ways than just the winners. Also bending the rules a little and May even do a Faction promotion draw once a month for each server. In short an interview with faction leader / Director. Something I will be looking for help with if I ever pull that one off.

On a last note Im in the process of setting up a new points system... All will be ready for next season.

One other thing is Seasons will run either 3~4 of that year. Not continued. The data can also be presented YTD and Year on year etc. I have lots of ideas.

Thanks.​​
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Not missing the point at all, Im also quite impartial, Hoorah has withdrawn from TW before this season even started because its always a clownshow on our server and we alrdy know no other faction can contest us.

Dude this attitude is why people from LC left Hoorah in the first place and haven't returned, when you guys lose you pout about it. Sure you can say Hoorah owns pk but thats mostly because Hoorah can't currently compete without a full faction gank on one 5-10 people or without your allies. If Hoorah that good then why don't you just 1v1 Vindi in tw at the end of the season to prove a point?

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited November 2016
    *pops head in* Oh my things are getting kind of heated in here isn't it?

I've been super busy with my new job and I wasnt really planning on making a whole big announcement right away that Ive been busy until all my business and moving in real life stuff has gotten sorted and squared away. (Im actually not completely done moving as I type this on the go)

No Im not dead, so no need to worry too much! I still read the forums when I can in between packing boxes and whatnot. I have some catch up to do but yeah Ill probably make a post about my current life stuff. But to avoid further derailing this thread, we still have one more weeks worth for this TW season and then they'll open with a brand new season. Im sure there will be changes to the system considering there just wasnt enough development on the maps.

EDIT : corrected for typos yay
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User

Dude this attitude is why people from LC left Hoorah in the first place and haven't returned
    They left cuz they didnt get an xTW helmet, which is a pretty pathetic reason if u ask me lmao. Members that left later we told to leave, since they were causing too much drama within the faction
    Sure you can say Hoorah owns pk but thats mostly because Hoorah can't currently compete without a full faction gank on one 5-10 people

Welcome to PK, where no one understands numbers dont even matter, and no one can count even if it did.
    If Hoorah that good then why don't you just 1v1 Vindi in tw at the end of the season to prove a point?

Cuz we've decided not to TW due it it being

1. Boring
    2. Not rewarding enough

Now if Vindicate would actually leave base during a TW, instead of going afk in base and just run down the timer using alt SBs we wudnt be so bored. But it still wudnt be rewarding so its still pretty unlikely we'd be more interested in TW.

But I also dont think Hoorah feels very obligated to prove a point, Vindicate has shown nothing but failure in the previous xTW seasons, and is still celebrating their previous TW victory, achieved from ganking Hoorah using their ''allies'', which is quite amusing since...
    thats mostly because Hoorah can't currently compete without a full faction gank on one 5-10 people or without your allies.

Something about a pot and a kettle.

But perhaps we'll be joining TW again next season, and perhaps not, in terms of competition its not very interesting and worthwhile so I wudnt get ur hopes up.
  • zenthunder#1780
    zenthunder#1780 Posts: 1 New User
    Hoorah just scurred.

Last season Hoorah participated they lost a few times to vindicate turtle then lost like 10 endgame players because of drama. After that Hoorah even lost 2/3 lands from a triple attack consisting of 2 very weak factions.

Even so, they believe in their hearts they are strongest TW faction on TT with a losing record and no proof otherwise.

Claiming TW is boring yet mains and alts go to smaller factions to do TW. Maybe that's just them attempting to recruit endgame people from those smaller factions though.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Lol, that would be awesome but thinking about that the endserver would be any other server than the european one is delusional xD If there is 1 server then its Dawnglory. It's where they make the biggest revenue. Still, going for one sole server would be dumb cause they would lose alot of money either way. 1 EU and 1 NA server would be fine with the option to switch between the server.

I think you're a bit delusional. If the Nuema Portal thread we have going on in these forums say anything, it is that Twilight Temple makes the most money.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow wrote: »

I think you're a bit delusional. If the Nuema Portal thread we have going on in these forums say anything, it is that Twilight Temple makes the most money.

Correction on that, Bele_wiz makes the most money for PWI in terms of a single player of all server by far xD Ofc, that pushes up the calculation by quite a bit. However, DA now has 9 (I think) NP chars. All of which are decently Rb'ed too. We also have a big amount of people that are just cashing like crazy to roll multiple chars (a bit like Bele) and ofc the highest population of all server. Not sure 100% but I think that Dawnglory generates bigger revenue compared to the other server.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    valdisman wrote: »
    Its only recently that Karma have had TWs because they have bidding on GD who arent scared to show and lose. Karma wins lands by no shows everyweek. Yes they are strongest faction but its full of massive egos and idiot wannabe trolls so no one gives them the time of day. If it was based on actual shown TWs, it would be a different ranking order and I think Drakon would be top. xTW seems to have taken to main priority in the rest of Et factions now.

So Karma wins lands by noshows when GD, who isnt scared to lose shows up. All this meanwhile Karma has mostly bid on GD this season? I think the lack of basic logic here pretty much sums up your post. Its not Karmas fault GD just sucks too much to handle PvP instances where numbers are even :).

Last 3 weeks is mostly this season? Seems like youve only been TWing last 3 weeks so for you is mostly GD TWs xD numbers even? mmk, 2 of the last 3 youve outnumbered us by almost 2 squads (you also out power us).
    It is cute though seeing you pipe up a lot since you joined Karma. Its a perfect example of the type of person who joins Karma and the whole egotistical side of them.

You beat GD in a TW. Put in on your CV as im sure that will get you far in life :)

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • eirghan
    edited November 2016
    Wow hello @arspaulina#4310 glad to see you. Good luck woth your move.

@jsxshadow last i looked at bele he has a star chart with less levels than mine and with as many atreubutes as mine (4 lol) and his gear hasnt changed much since the release of war avatars. Thats counting he hasnt even gone serenity yet which everyone would expect a chuck norris of cash shopping to do. Though you are right, im sure he spends a lot in twilight temple... But hes far from the only spender on tt. Also lets not forget pwe is located in tt timezone. No matter what though its also pwi so one can never know what server would be a shoo in. Good thing we don't have to worry about it for awhile yet.

Back on topic, @heero200 all good about the limitations. I wold love to see the interviews though if you can swing that. It would also be an awesome way to learn more about other servers tw and how they compete.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Bele is still spending money, but he didn't like the starchart system and chose not to spend on it. He has infinite money but not infinite patience for rerolling a random system.

But he indirectly contributed to other people spending money after the merge. LDavinci and Shinzoko broke out their wallets big time when they came to the merged server and saw someone had a bigger **** than they did.

I still think Dawnglory spends the most money overall though, if for no other reason than it's three merged servers instead of two.
  • eirghan
    capnk wrote: »
    LDavinci and Shinzoko broke out their wallets big time when they came to the merged server and saw someone had a bigger **** than they did

Those stars say bank account don't they? ;) I knew it

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Its only recently that Karma have had TWs because they have bidding on GD who arent scared to show and lose. Karma wins lands by no shows everyweek. Yes they are strongest faction but its full of massive egos and idiot wannabe trolls so no one gives them the time of day. If it was based on actual shown TWs, it would be a different ranking order and I think Drakon would be top. xTW seems to have taken to main priority in the rest of Et factions now.

So Karma wins lands by noshows when GD, who isnt scared to lose shows up. All this meanwhile Karma has mostly bid on GD this season? I think the lack of basic logic here pretty much sums up your post. Its not Karmas fault GD just sucks too much to handle PvP instances where numbers are even :).

Last 3 weeks is mostly this season? Seems like youve only been TWing last 3 weeks so for you is mostly GD TWs xD numbers even? mmk, 2 of the last 3 youve outnumbered us by almost 2 squads (you also out power us).
    It is cute though seeing you pipe up a lot since you joined Karma. Its a perfect example of the type of person who joins Karma and the whole egotistical side of them.

You beat GD in a TW. Put in on your CV as im sure that will get you far in life :)

Considering we T screen counted 70ish GD players in the last 2 TWs prior to latest one, which I dont think anybody bothered to count. Considering I have access to attendance sheets, I am pretty much the person who knows exactly how many players karma pulls into TW. L:ately it has been 60-70, GD has in fact been outnumbering Karma by 1-5 ppl on those TWs iirc. For all intents and purposes the numbers have been even enough.

Karma started season by bidding on GD, after a while we took most of the cities and resumed to bidding on GD when they merged to quote somebody on other side "All the best squad of all the factions".

And here I thought ppl who joined GD became sad toxic losers. I could name a few, you included, of ppl who I used to get along fine with prior to joining GD. I would actually say I have calmed down a lot since I joined Karma, you could ask old Narla/Nemesis/Defiance ppl of my trolling hobbies in the past.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • valdisman
    Considering we T screen counted 70ish GD players in the last 2 TWs prior to latest one, which I dont think anybody bothered to count. Considering I have access to attendance sheets, I am pretty much the person who knows exactly how many players karma pulls into TW. L:ately it has been 60-70, GD has in fact been outnumbering Karma by 1-5 ppl on those TWs iirc. For all intents and purposes the numbers have been even enough.

Karma started season by bidding on GD, after a while we took most of the cities and resumed to bidding on GD when they merged to quote somebody on other side "All the best squad of all the factions".

And here I thought ppl who joined GD became sad toxic losers. I could name a few, you included, of ppl who I used to get along fine with prior to joining GD. I would actually say I have calmed down a lot since I joined Karma, you could ask old Narla/Nemesis/Defiance ppl of my trolling hobbies in the past.

T screen counted all the base buffers and scouts too then? 3 weeks ago you beat us with 52 + 11 buffers (somehow you made it that we had 70 lmfao), last weekend we had 54 plus 8 buffers. You take 70. No one ever said GD would ever win, its why we dont bid on you and waste a bid, but its beautiful how Karma still lie about numbers as if it makes your victories surprising or meaningful.

I was in Narla for a while and also in Nem, you were rarely in wc chatting sht, as much as you do now. Its nothing personal. Just your ego has massively exploded since you joined Karma (Im 99% sure you are who i'm thinking you are). What Karma has in numbers and power should be something great but that chance was messed up a while ago.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • keihan007#7641
    T screen counted all the base buffers and scouts too then? 3 weeks ago you beat us with 52 + 11 buffers (somehow you made it that we had 70 lmfao), last weekend we had 54 plus 8 buffers. You take 70. No one ever said GD would ever win, its why we dont bid on you and waste a bid, but its beautiful how Karma still lie about numbers as if it makes your victories surprising or meaningful.

I was in Narla for a while and also in Nem, you were rarely in wc chatting sht, as much as you do now. Its nothing personal. Just your ego has massively exploded since you joined Karma (Im 99% sure you are who i'm thinking you are). What Karma has in numbers and power should be something great but that chance was messed up a while ago.

So I WC now? I used to but like I said, I have calmed the hell down since I joined Karma actually from my trolling days. I restocked teles a month ago and this is where I am now http://prntscr.com/d58oqp . Meanwhile you have your leader randomly calling Karma members, who happen to be in same JFSP squad, as "Karma trash" with zero provocation...

As for nobody ever said GD will win Karma? I guess I havent been bugged in Skype by ppl who have their connections out of Karma saying how Karma is gonna get rolled by GD in 1vs1 TW to the point of telling ppl to log on for it, lol. Instead GD got rolled in 15mins.

I honestly doubt your numbers but I cant be arsed to argue bout them. Saying like Karma has 2 more squads is a complete joke though, which wouldnt be true if Karma was pulling 70 it has not been pulling. 2 weeks ago Karma had 6 squads in TW, not all of them full. I been providing information, which is as correct as I can - there is no way to discount basebuffers effectively. Meanwhile you been claiming Karma has 2 squads more in TW, which simply isnt remotely true. So who is being untruthful bout numbers, huh?

Ps. If you really cant figure out who I am when I got my YT channel on my signature...

Pps. Karma is still, least for few more weeks, most successful xTW faction on PWI. I would hardly call that messing up.

• dingo488
    I dont know why its even something to brag about, from what I've seen Karma outgears GoldDgrz to an extent thats not even funny... v_v'' All things considered GoldDgrz has done very well for themselves to be as high as they are in the xTW rankings, both them and Dynasty are doing a lot better than their gear would suggest.
  • keihan007#7641
    I dont know why its even something to brag about, from what I've seen Karma outgears GoldDgrz to an extent thats not even funny... v_v'' All things considered GoldDgrz has done very well for themselves to be as high as they are in the xTW rankings, both them and Dynasty are doing a lot better than their gear would suggest.

Eh, there is no extreme gear difference between the factions. Sure, Karma outgears GD a bit I imagine but I find if amusing you are saying that from another server as its nearly impossible to actually estimate strength of factions gear on server one plays themselves. And GDs spike in power is pretty recent, if you havent fought them in the last month, you really have little idea who their factors are nowdays. The only classes where Karma really outgears GD is like archers and BMs, maybe clerics. We also outnumber their venos pretty drastically even if our venos arent that geared.

Its a cruel way to put it but GD is simply bad at utilizing their strengths, the gear difference isnt remotely on the level where Karma should be stomping GD in 15 mins. I said it in Skype like couple of week ago to a friend and I feel its pretty accurate but "[24.10.2016 6:02:34] Sam(i): well I would say karma is prolly bit better geared with far better squadleads and TW leadership
    [24.10.2016 6:02:50] Sam(i): so it ended kinda stompish"

Throw an actual TW lead who knows what they are doing, decent squad leads and GD might be able to turtle Karma on a day numbers are even. But this wont happen, GD is far more interested in padding themselves to back and talking mad sht bout Karma. Yes, I do get screenshots.

• valdisman

Eh, there is no extreme gear difference between the factions. Sure, Karma outgears GD a bit I imagine but I find if amusing you are saying that from another server as its nearly impossible to actually estimate strength of factions gear on server one plays themselves. And GDs spike in power is pretty recent, if you havent fought them in the last month, you really have little idea who their factors are nowdays. The only classes where Karma really outgears GD is like archers and BMs, maybe clerics. We also outnumber their venos pretty drastically even if our venos arent that geared.

Its a cruel way to put it but GD is simply bad at utilizing their strengths, the gear difference isnt remotely on the level where Karma should be stomping GD in 15 mins. I said it in Skype like couple of week ago to a friend and I feel its pretty accurate but "[24.10.2016 6:02:34] Sam(i): well I would say karma is prolly bit better geared with far better squadleads and TW leadership
    [24.10.2016 6:02:50] Sam(i): so it ended kinda stompish"

Throw an actual TW lead who knows what they are doing, decent squad leads and GD might be able to turtle Karma on a day numbers are even. But this wont happen, GD is far more interested in padding themselves to back and talking mad sht bout Karma. Yes, I do get screenshots.

Yeah we mainly focus on xTW. Our scores are high because our leader and squad leads have done it tactically and not just looked at it as going to ones which look good but ones we can realistically win. We also have had luck (its how we beat a full strength Hoorah). xTW and activeness is what GD focuses on currently. Our Karma bids are just minimum cost bids and for people to attend if they wish. As its after xTW, a few of our end games log off and dont log back in for the TW. You can call excuses every week like Karma does but the simple fact is, we say every week a full str GD cant beat Karma so why would we make excuses over losing lmfao.

Karma has a lot more Archer, BMs, Clerics and Venos. Tbh it doesnt matter what you have more of in a class, bringing an extra 10-20 pvp rrr9s to a TW makes a big difference. We are bad at utilizing out strengths? What logical thinking is that even based on?? Being outnumbered and over powered makes no difference of who is squad lead cause we just get overwhelmed. When we did have a full showing we held you for over an hour 2 weeks ago. Even full power GD cant beat Karma and yet Karma are hell bent on having the server think we can lmao.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • keihan007#7641

Yeah we mainly focus on xTW. Our scores are high because our leader and squad leads have done it tactically and not just looked at it as going to ones which look good but ones we can realistically win. We also have had luck (its how we beat a full strength Hoorah). xTW and activeness is what GD focuses on currently. Our Karma bids are just minimum cost bids and for people to attend if they wish. As its after xTW, a few of our end games log off and dont log back in for the TW. You can call excuses every week like Karma does but the simple fact is, we say every week a full str GD cant beat Karma so why would we make excuses over losing lmfao.

Well if nothing else you are consistently inconsistent. First GD, who is not afraid to lose, shows up to Karma. Now GD puts no effort into Karma fights because "they are lost anyways". I dunno, here you are saying Karma has gear, numbers, cookies and candies over GD, which is why GD doesnt stand a chance and thus has no point to even fight. As for Karma, we got completely dumpstered by Hoorah at the start of season 2. What do you think we did? "Oh we lost anyways, they had more gear and everything, good try though guys!"? No, we sat down, figured out what we were doing wrong and tried to improve. Next week was damn close one - We lost but it was nothing remotely to the first encounter.

Karma has a lot more Archer, BMs, Clerics and Venos. Tbh it doesnt matter what you have more of in a class, bringing an extra 10-20 pvp rrr9s to a TW makes a big difference. We are bad at utilizing out strengths? What logical thinking is that even based on?? Being outnumbered and over powered makes no difference of who is squad lead cause we just get overwhelmed. When we did have a full showing we held you for over an hour 2 weeks ago. Even full power GD cant beat Karma and yet Karma are hell bent on having the server think we can lmao.

The 1h defense you are so proud of we were missing 5-10 players from our top20 gear rankings. Our usual TW lead and some squad leads. And if GD pulls 55ish, according to you, on wars which GD wasnt at full strength, I assume full strength means more numbers in which case GD actually outnumbered Karma that time. And you mistake me, I did give conditions under which it might be possible for GD to beat Karma but we both know those are never going to be met. So no, I dont think GD can beat Karma but its not because GD doesnt have the gear or numbers but because it lacks the ability to do more than moan.

• dingo488
    edited November 2016
    Eh, there is no extreme gear difference between the factions. Sure, Karma outgears GD a bit I imagine but I find if amusing you are saying that from another server as its nearly impossible to actually estimate strength of factions gear on server one plays themselves. And GDs spike in power is pretty recent, if you havent fought them in the last month, you really have little idea who their factors are nowdays.

We fought them in xTW not too long ago, and based on the reaction right above this post its pretty fair to say that we werent just fighting a bunch of alts. Now I personally rate the gear between Karma and Hoorah to be fairly similar... the week we fought GoldDgrz (which was like 3 weeks ago?) we had sent our strongest 4 squads to Tempest, and 1 squad to Dynasty/Defiance, so as you can imagine the only people we had left were basically our alts and usual reserves, tho we also had 1 of our stronger squads in that battle.

Just to paint the scenario, when we entered that xTW we had already lost all our towers and were behind like 1k points and the xTW was alrdy half way done, since we had been fighting 30v50 for a long time, and despite all those factors against us we were still able to take their dragon down to 20% before the timer ran out, using only 1 of our good squads n the rest being alts n reserves... So they either increased their strength by a huuuuge amount in the last 2 weeks, or Karma decreased theirs by a huge amount, but if the situation is fairly similar to what it was at that time then Karma most definately outgears GoldDgrz by a huge margin.

I was also playnig an alt psychic in that battle that isnt even that much up to date, I would consider him slightly undergeared for Hoorah/Karma standards, but even he seemed to be on a powerlevel higher than most people GoldDgrz had in that battle. So its true, my impression might be off by a lot, but what I gathered from our last meeting with GoldDgrz as well as our last meeting with Karma I wouldnt brag about beating them in 20 minutes, the gear isnt even close :\

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    good to see Joe saying that Crisis are nabs
    thats funny
  • jsxshadow
    beast21g wrote: »
    good to see Joe saying that Crisis are nabs
    thats funny

I didn't say Crisis are nabs. What I was saying is that we have lots of people that are not particularly good. We also have people that are considered amongst the best in the entire game (some gear-wise, some skill-wise, some both). Kinda the same with any top faction in this game xD
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    problem is that none guild tries to explain to people what they must do
    thats why you see op geared toons running around without a purpose :disappointed:

if someone had the time to explain then you can see an improvement in play style. If you spent time for that and 0 improve then tell him to go kill mobs around
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Qontrol/Whitty

I'm not going to get into a argument of what happend in the past to ex hoorah members because my opinion is an outsiders opinion; but your response still doesn't explain they haven't returned to hoorah if hoorah more of a pker faction then vindicate is. I'm not really complaining about ganks in pk, to be honest I'd rather participate in mass pks rather then 1v1 pks simply because of how my toon built. However I'll say this, our last xtw encounter Vindicate did manage to beat hoorah (still waiting for your xtw video of that), but to say tw isn't "rewarding" or "boring" is really a cowards excuse. You really can't complain about how we use our sb's, truthfully we got that idea from Hoorah; Hoorah used there sbs the same way we are now only difference is we have more then hoorah does. We are just using one of our strenghts to our advantage much like how hoorah uses there bm's (you should know all about that).