Missing Sale?

Options
tuttle
tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
Aren't we supposed to have a sale on dragon fire packs currently?

Comments

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Options
    We were supposed to have an Illusionary Crystal and Dragon Orb Mirage and Flame sale.

But those were removed quite early o.o
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    pwi is some disgraceful little ****. @thenamesdomino let your team know they offically broke the camels back. I may have come back with this orb sale (logged in past 3 days) but now I am for certain done with this mismanaged game with a ****-for-brains customer service team, and worse communication than the toddlers room in a daycare.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I missed dragon orb sale D: i didnt even see it... Wtf.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I posted this as an answer to another person asking about sale duration, so I'll repost this here so more people can see it.

As for the Illusionary Crystals and the Orbs going off sale, this was actually due in part to me scheduling these items to fall off right on Saturday both weeks in a row...which unfortunately conflicted with DST two weeks in a row. It was an assumption on my part that these would run their duration, which they did not. It is my deepest apologies that this occurred and was not communicated in a timely manner. I have made the necessary changes in future cash shops though to compensate for this error (but I'll refrain from saying further what those changes might be until they've been officially announced. But they are definitely good changes!)

Hopefully this answers your question.