Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 11/06/15 (Complete)

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This Thread is incase the GMs Forget and to remind players.

**Official Info HERE! (First time for everything.) Says they will go down at 1:55 for aprox 2 Hours. As the clocks go back by 1 hour at 2am. Please see info used from previous years below.

Quick Warning Some Possible Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. Please be prepared for this if it does happen. ( Looks to be only (US) servers ) This will most likely happen before 1am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens or they will mess up. (This is based using info from previous time changes) Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line.

**ALSO Please check your NW times as they should revert to normal after this chnage.

current.png
For Server Status Click Here. Server Status Provided By @nrglg.

EAST COAST - Tideswell Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

WEST COAST - Etherblade / Twilight Temple Servers
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

Today's Question.

You are questing in PWI and find a Magic Lamp, You rub the side trying to read the text. Suddenly a Genie appears with smoke and fire. "Can I have your wish please" he says. You have 1 Wish what would they be and why?

Thanks,

Heero.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    @blueimage I think this is the first time PWE have given this information well before it should be out. Got a feeling this is down to your work / input.

Let me say thanks.​​
  • bethali
    bethali Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Magic Lamp? One wish? That would be for DQ drops, and now other random drops (potions, mats etc.) be restored with their coin values so that the average player can actually earn enough to pay for repairs, and - heaven forbid - have a few coins left over.

IF you'd really think about it, this is extremely discouraging, especially for new players that pwi would like to bring into the game - or maybe you don't want new players and are just letting the game die?

Honestly? I'd be more inclined to cash shop if I felt I was actually getting something 'extra' and not just doing it to try to stay even in the game.
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    One wish? I would wish for less pay to win... because pay to win kills the integrity of the game. Give me control over how the game is implemented, and you would understand how this game could flourish, rather than bleed customers.
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I would wish for an instance where you can go with a squad to earn parts of MoG's, GST's etc seems as PWI are pushing out the lower levels & trying to gear up to Higher lvls from the looks of it ( a little like Nirvana instance )
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Yer my wish would be the same really.

DQ back and auto cult set not to drop DQ. Or something.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Us West still off-line.

Take it the US East is all back up.
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    West still ofline, just checked

And my wish came in 2 parts :smile:

2nd part would be, make NW twice daily, but you can only get one badge per day to enter, to give others a chance to go
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    For NW to be at a more euro friendly time, 4.20 am start for Ireland is not good, some of us are getting old :P
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I fell to sleep LOL.

Should all be ok now tho. Any problems please call them in.

Thanks.​​