Skill Glyph System in the next expansion

Comments

• notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @dregenfox The only mat that is hard to get for g17.3 is profaned wood and you get it from homestead. The rest is easy to get. UP is easy. It can be done in 30 mins and doing it once a day will give you enough mats. There are already people with g17.3 on at least 2 servers.

In case you didn't read : http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/comment/12730569
    @dregen543210 you keep auto-rekting yourself in every thread I'm even embarassed for you. It's so easy, I don't even have to make an effort. Joe could put up more of a fight. I don't like picking on the weak so I'm done trolling you. You get a free pass.
    You are out of your league. :'(

Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @dregenfox The only mat that is hard to get for g17.3 is profaned wood and you get it from homestead. The rest is easy to get. UP is easy. It can be done in 30 mins and doing it once a day will give you enough mats. There are already people with g17.3 on at least 2 servers.

In case you didn't read : http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/comment/12730569
    @dregen543210 you keep auto-rekting yourself in every thread I'm even embarassed for you. It's so easy, I don't even have to make an effort. Joe could put up more of a fight. I don't like picking on the weak so I'm done trolling you. You get a free pass.
    You are out of your league. :'(

..LOL. I think I'm gonna pass on you giving me a "free pass". Thanks, but no thanks. :lol:

Man you're seriously in full denial right now. Add up the total time + cost required to obtain G17. Joe has multiple R9 +10 chars with AEU + shards, it isn't a question of time commitment or cost. It's about opportunity cost.

If he wanted Joe could have given up farming those R9 chars to get a purge weapon...but that's all he would have. You're so desperate for attention that you're looking for arguments where there isn't one. Honestly, you're a running joke on this forum to pretty much everyone at the moment.
  • notanyfox#3644
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    GG foxyboy. So a weapon is desirable (which I have even explained myself in terms of which option would be decent to have) that costs like double as much as maxing out a character, literally enabling you to roll a max geared sin and a max geared dusk with which you can still wreck circles around the average player even with a g17.5 weapon. I dont get this logic.

At the current time imho everyone farming UP is just burning through alot of time for literally nothing. When pwe realises that g17 doesnt yield money cause its to hard to get and eventually release it for <1000G a pop then all this UP farming was a big waste of time. sure. stacking mats to wait for the first one to buy dry the server ressources to make a big number of coins is legit. There will be many morons, as usual. Doing UP to get ur own weapon? :D

I didn't say G17.5 was easy to get. I just said it wasn't a minor upgrade like you claimed.
    G17.3 is doable though and it's really worth getting.

UP doesn't just give you G17 mats. UP gives you lvl 10 HS items to complete crimson quests or just get prosperity. And HS quests give you subsiding dirt for ulti, astropira lvl3, A chests...
    Seems to me you're salty because it takes you 1+ hour per run because you don't have friends and you can't solo it by logging 10 clients. :D
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregenfox
    edited November 2016
    I didn't say G17.5 was easy to get. I just said it wasn't a minor upgrade like you claimed.
    G17.3 is doable though and it's really worth getting.

UP doesn't just give you G17 mats. UP gives you lvl 10 HS items to complete crimson quests or just get prosperity. And HS quests give you subsiding dirt for ulti, astropira lvl3, A chests...
    Seems to me you're salty because it takes you 1+ hour per run because you don't have friends and you can't solo it by logging 10 clients. :D

Damn, show me where to get free astrospira lvl 3 from HS quests. :lol:

You do know Joe already acknowledged in his 1st post the def +80 weapon is OP, but that it wasn't worth the muti-billions you'd have to spend to get it, right? Atm we're just messing around with you, you're getting way too desperate.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    G17.5 is worth it? Well, when tt99 +7 was absolute endgame warsoul weapons have been worthwhile as well. Just what I said.

Some people need to take some economics classes. I bet and you can quote me on this in a few years...all the work you guys put into UP in total will at some point in time be avaible for 100-200G max (for the part that you have farmed through UP all these years by then) and then you realize...QQ why didnt I use the time to farm several THOUSAND gold and just buy me 3 g17 weapons when its avaible through the boutique.

Then again, you always gotta have dumb people that can be ripped off by smarter people. Capitalism FTW.

People made this mistake with warsouls. Then people made the same mistake with r8. Then some time later they made the same friggin mistake AGAIN with r9r. Seriously..if you havnt realised the design behind it yet then you are beyond help.

I am looking forward to the new skills. g17.5 isnt a factor. Even if someone manages to get a g17.5 within the next year then its most likely a braindead casher and a nofactor anyways no matter how you put it. The moment ot becomes so cheap that its avaible for the broad masses...when it becomes meta. By then it will be affordable just like r9.

PS: Brings back memories..after the server merge when I insta deleted the only nuema portal char on Dawnglory easy as cake. Yap. Those expensive advantages take you far when ur a skillless nub. SO FAR.

BTW: @Homestead going for homestead is just as dumb imho. All the money people put into it...so that they have a chance for a few chart exp? A chance for an A-card/S-card? Economics FTW. Some people spend soo much money on their home that they couldve maxed another char with it..or just out a cat with that money and double it, triple it and just max the friggin chart and cards through the boutique.

But ya, everyone in this game is so smart. Yap. soo smart. People usually react very aggressively whem you mock them for wasting money cause they are afraid to admit that they've made a terrible, regretable mistake. Oh well, I didnt. not my problem. :)
  • notanyfox#3644
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    G17.5 is worth it? Well, when tt99 +7 was absolute endgame warsoul weapons have been worthwhile as well. Just what I said.

Some people need to take some economics classes. I bet and you can quote me on this in a few years...all the work you guys put into UP in total will at some point in time be avaible for 100-200G max (for the part that you have farmed through UP all these years by then) and then you realize...QQ why didnt I use the time to farm several THOUSAND gold and just buy me 3 g17 weapons when its avaible through the boutique.

Then again, you always gotta have dumb people that can be ripped off by smarter people. Capitalism FTW.

People made this mistake with warsouls. Then people made the same mistake with r8. Then some time later they made the same friggin mistake AGAIN with r9r. Seriously..if you havnt realised the design behind it yet then you are beyond help.

I am looking forward to the new skills. g17.5 isnt a factor. Even if someone manages to get a g17.5 within the next year then its most likely a braindead casher and a nofactor anyways no matter how you put it. The moment ot becomes so cheap that its avaible for the broad masses...when it becomes meta. By then it will be affordable just like r9.

PS: Brings back memories..after the server merge when I insta deleted the only nuema portal char on Dawnglory easy as cake. Yap. Those expensive advantages take you far when ur a skillless nub. SO FAR.

BTW: @Homestead going for homestead is just as dumb imho. All the money people put into it...so that they have a chance for a few chart exp? A chance for an A-card/S-card? Economics FTW. Some people spend soo much money on their home that they couldve maxed another char with it..or just out a cat with that money and double it, triple it and just max the friggin chart and cards through the boutique.

But ya, everyone in this game is so smart. Yap. soo smart. People usually react very aggressively whem you mock them for wasting money cause they are afraid to admit that they've made a terrible, regretable mistake. Oh well, I didnt. not my problem. :)

I never said G17.5 was worth it for the current cost. I said it wasn't a minor upgrade, in other words having it would make an actual difference in the gameplay.
    G17.3 is worth it though for the current cost. You don't need to CS profaned wood like your banned lapdog @superfedee that taught you how to play a DB. You just have to do the HS quest that you need to cast the ulti anyway.

If you were smart, homestead wouldn't cost you anything but a few minutes per day.
    You don't need to buy any item from the boutique to get a lvl 28+ HS with 5400 properity. The only cost is the coins fees to level the buildings and animals/seeds but you can make up for that by selling high level items.
    I actually made profit with HS. :)

And you need subsiding dirts for ulti... Now I know why you refuse to use the DB ulti :D

PS : Nemki insta deletes you now o:)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I agree with @jsxshadow no matter how you look at it Pwi always makes a easier way later down the line. He mentioned how WS and r8 became stupid easy but he also forgot to mention the Chinese rank 9, when it first came out idk about other server but certain ppl on DA rushed it paid what? 1250g got it barely two-3 months laters due to glitches people did it in like 300g or less GGWP then people got pissy when they saw the wep procs and wanted their money back and had to pay some fees to redo weeps GGWP. Also look at 15.0 aptitude it used to be quite expensive in O but heck with the current update and tower I went from 10-2 to 11.4 with barely playing or any coins involved and it's been what 2-3 weeks it became much easier with minions dailies and tower. Feel bad for those who full cs or spent coins they farmed to buy gold for it :/.

What I'm trying to say is we all know Pwi will eventually make g17.5 easier, some people say that's not true but name one thing they didn't turn a super grind or super expensive and make it easier for the masses? If there is feel free to correct me @notanyfox#3644 . I personally can see where you're both coming from you have a set squad you do UP with take 30min done. Some people have to use resources like worldchat or ask outside help and do their best in fullfilling their squad which is time consuming doesn't mean you're better just different situation. Joe doesn't feel full focus splurge into one char is worth it because he likes 1v1 or mass pvp on multi classes. You guys are just people with diff play styles your arguements are always the same just accept you're different people already geezz....

P.S I don't know what the other guy paid but the db Fede who did g17.3 he literally spent billions in talking about maybe close to the cost of 1-2 more +12 jsod aeu set chars for that wep which yes purge is nice but for all that money is....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I think it's pretty guaranteed G17 weapons will become easier/cheaper to get in the future. However, just like with everything else, there are people who wish to be among the first to get the new stuff even when they know the cost. Maybe they want to brag, maybe they want to have an advantage over others, maybe they want to test the new things (since PWI doesn't provide much info) or maybe they simply like the thrill of CS'ing or hardcore farming to achieve something before everyone else, regardless the cost.

But could we go back to discussing the skills now? fox-19.gif

I have conflicted feelings about the Sage & Demon skill merging. I feel like the developers wanted to cut down the time/cost it required to create runes for each cultivation. Merging the skills surely made things faster... but it would have been so much more fascinating to have cultivation-specific rune effects. That could even fix the Sage/Demon imbalance on some classes which have a clear winning cultivation.

In a way, I can see how much more customization runes can provide. Previously most Sage Venomancers and most Demon Vemonancers had a similar playstyle. On the other hand, knowing PWI's history, I feel like people will eventually figure out what's the best rune set up for each situation (PK, TW, 1v1 etc.) so then the majority will go with that and we'll be back to the usual.

​​
  • dregenfox
    I think it's pretty guaranteed G17 weapons will become easier/cheaper to get in the future. However, just like with everything else, there are people who wish to be among the first to get the new stuff even when they know the cost. Maybe they want to brag, maybe they want to have an advantage over others, maybe they want to test the new things (since PWI doesn't provide much info) or maybe they simply like the thrill of CS'ing or hardcore farming to achieve something before everyone else, regardless the cost.

But could we go back to discussing the skills now? fox-19.gif

I have conflicted feelings about the Sage & Demon skill merging. I feel like the developers wanted to cut down the time/cost it required to create runes for each cultivation. Merging the skills surely made things faster... but it would have been so much more fascinating to have cultivation-specific rune effects. That could even fix the Sage/Demon imbalance on some classes which have a clear winning cultivation.

In a way, I can see how much more customization runes can provide. Previously most Sage Venomancers and most Demon Vemonancers had a similar playstyle. On the other hand, knowing PWI's history, I feel like people will eventually figure out what's the best rune set up for each situation (PK, TW, 1v1 etc.) so then the majority will go with that and we'll be back to the usual.

​​

They should have differentiated the skill effects more like mystic/cleric, which I feel were done perfectly. Based on a mystic's choices you could get -

- a pseudo-dps mystic that survives through shields/HoT's and deals dps with a high damage .5s spammable nuke
    - a pure support mystic with near-instant heals, a 50% hp shield, AoE cleanses, and AoE untargetability every 35 s
    - a spike build that focuses on building chi quickly and boosting magic attack to take advantage of 200%/225% base magic attack mods

Archers do get an entirely new play-style but I feel like every archer will still play the same and make the same overall choices (namely, opting for the channel upgrades).

The 6-rune limitation helps in regards to build variety, I guess.

Also @notanyfox#3644 ...no one agrees with you on this forum. Just stop while you still have some inkling of respectability.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    I've got the s3g17 weapon... 80% of profaned wood things came from my homestead (lvl 30, 7900+ prosperity), 80% of other mats were bought... cost? about 800m including dull ether jade :) dealing gof+crit dmg - priceless >:)

etherblade servers with cheap UP mats ftw B)
  • catgirldesu
    edited November 2016
    dregenfox wrote: »

They should have differentiated the skill effects more like mystic/cleric, which I feel were done perfectly. Based on a mystic's choices you could get -

- a pseudo-dps mystic that survives through shields/HoT's and deals dps with a high damage .5s spammable nuke
    - a pure support mystic with near-instant heals, a 50% hp shield, AoE cleanses, and AoE untargetability every 35 s
    - a spike build that focuses on building chi quickly and boosting magic attack to take advantage of 200%/225% base magic attack mods

Archers do get an entirely new play-style but I feel like every archer will still play the same and make the same overall choices (namely, opting for the channel upgrades).

The 6-rune limitation helps in regards to build variety, I guess.

Also @notanyfox#3644 ...no one agrees with you on this forum. Just stop while you still have some inkling of respectability.

I quite agree with you. Mystics will get a nice variety in playstyles. On the other hand, I can see Venomancers either going with the runes that enhance their debuffs (eg. stronger debuff on Parasitic Nova, stronger debuff on Amplify Damage etc.) or going for the poison stack combo if it turns out to be really good.

Right now we have Sage Venomancers with the "less impressive but more reliable support" and the Demon Venomancers with the "less reliable but very deadly support" kind of thing. After that expansion, it just feels like both types can do the same thing. monkey-9.gif

But I acknowledge it's still extremely early to predict anything. And of course there is that 6-rune limitation to consider. I just like speculating about what might happen. monkey-2.gif Although I do have these concerns I'm not too worried about it. I'll just accept whatever comes our way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @wesker seems you did extremely more efficient than the dawn glory equivalent of you than I commend you
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Any new info about the new stuffs ? Especially how to obtain the skill runes, is it farmable or cashshop ? Can we switch runes for various builds at anytime with no cost or not ?

It would be awesome if they at least let us try different builds for free with a test dummy in our homestead and allow us to create this dummy by copying a real character with their gear and add an AI to 'PvP' with this dummy. It's never been done before, like the bosses in revamped 99 instance with different player classes, but using a real character from the game. I wonder why they don't make something like that, it would be real fun even though we can just ask someone to duel with us. Soloing these bosses is kinda fun because they have actual skills from available classes from the game.

---

Does a skill that's runed get to keep both the addons of Demon and Sage ? So not only it will have rune effect but it will also carry the effects from demon and sage as well.

Like for example this cleric skill :
    Stream of Rejuvenation: Sage+demon effects combined.

Rune 1- Adds more healing based on matk by 4% (level 1-4), 6% (level 5-7), 8% (level 8-9), 10% (level 10)
    Rune 2- Reduces channeling time to 2s (level 1-4), 1.5s (level 5-7), 1s (level 8-9), 0.5s (level 10).
    Rune 3- Increases casting range by 4m (level 1-4), 6m (level 5-7), 8m (level 8-9), 10m (level 10).
    Rune 4- Chi gain increased to 25 chi (level 1-4), 30 chi (level 5-7), 35 chi (level 8-9), 40 chi (level 10).
    Rune 5- Refer to IH Rune 5. Can only be cast in VD. Does metal damage off of base matk. Rune effects same as AOE heal except not in an AOE, obviously.

The effects for this cleric skill are : Sage version generates 20 Chi and Demon version temporarily increases the Physical Defense of the target's equipment by 100%.

If we choose Rune 5, does that mean we CAN'T use this skill when not in UVD, so we lose Stream of Rejuvenation healing skill when not in UVD or the rune effect will only apply when in UVD but can still use the original Stream of Rejuvenation when not in UVD ? and when used in UVD for attacking, it delivers damage, we gain 20 chi, and also get 100% pdef buff ?

The same thing goes for the other healing skills, it says can only be cast in VD. Doesn't make sense if a cleric loses the healing skills if choose rune 5. Might as well make UVD permanent and the class is not a cleric anymore but a metal mage.
    Post edited by freygin on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    So any venos have any thoughs on some classes getting more chi more easily, cuz that is indirectly a pretty big nerf to chi drains n what not, which, alongside purging is kinda the secondary identity of the venomancer.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    if it says it can only be cast in vd, it can only be cast in vd, bro.

It's not a nerf at all. You can have different setups for supp, 1v1, etc.​​
  • catgirldesu
    dingo488 wrote: »
    So any venos have any thoughts on some classes getting more chi more easily, cuz that is indirectly a pretty big nerf to chi drains n what not, which, alongside purging is kinda the secondary identity of the venomancer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I feel archers are definitely getting best update in ages but I would hardly call archers too viable for 1vs1 after the update. Chargeable stunning arrow will be interesting, pretty broken at max rune though everybody seems to be running with puri proc nowdays, which nerfs stuns in general.

I would prolly go for better QS odds, charge stunning arrow, reduced channel thunderous blast(makes it viable in 1 target DPS w/o ZTP), shorter CD leaps and stronger dmg reduction WoG. I would of loved to to add something to other metal skills too but those are mostly useful hitting heavies who you really shouldnt be killing anyways. Then again I am not willing to give up my 100% accuracy LS so runing that is kinda out of the question.

Hopefully I can run couple more setups but if not, thats not too big of a deal for me personally as I tend to like allaroud setups like I do with genies, which is why I only run with 2 of those. But anyways some more setups for runes would be nice, if not for use then to soothe my mind I got the setup I like the best by testing others out.

BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    freygin wrote: »
    Might as well make UVD permanent and the class is not a cleric anymore but a metal mage.

Yes, that's the point. If you select these runes you are no longer a support but an offensive DD. You have a choice in playstyles now because the mythical Full Attack Cleric is now more viable.

• freygin
    Wow that's a tough choice, but even if a cleric goes metal mage, aoe heal can be substituted by blue ball, single heal can pick either wellspring or IH, not too bad, but still...losing heal skills in cleric form is really hard. :(
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Wow that's a tough choice, but even if a cleric goes metal mage, aoe heal can be substituted by blue ball, single heal can pick either wellspring or IH, not too bad, but still...losing heal skills in cleric form is really hard. :(

You can always swap between the runes, so you can use rune 5 when doing metal mage, then switch it for another one after you're done. At least,that's what people have been suggesting.
    DeffyNature
  • freygin
    edited November 2016
    Ah I see, I thought it's permanent. All is good then :D I hope there'll be a quick change like profile 1 profile 2 etc for different rune setups.

Damn I like cleric even more with this update.

If we can swap between runes then every encounter with a class can be really surprising, even with the same character.
  • dregenfox
    Ah I see, I thought it's permanent. All is good then :D I hope there'll be a quick change like profile 1 profile 2 etc for different rune setups.

My suspicion is that having multiple rune setups will require quite a bit of investment in terms of money/time. This is PWI we're talking about - getting even one rune to level 10 will probably take at least half a year.

I think most clerics who want to invest in metal mage will just take the 50% reduced channel on cyclone + extra 50% wep damage on UVD, and keep IH/wellspring. That's a 250% wep damage nuke every ~1.3-1.4 seconds, which, when combined with all of the other tools clerics have in UVD, actually sounds pretty terrifying.
  • nopers
    nopers Posts: 12 Arc User
    If that is the case, that would annoy me so much to only have to switch out UVD for squad buff and res, basically... I suppose there is still BB, too but makes little sense to me...
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I think after the skill runes have settled if its what it seems and remainder skills stay sage or demon... pwi will make a killing on culti swap stones.. A lot of the defining skills are changed in this update and i can see for some classes right away its more beneficial to choose one culti for the remaining skills over the other.

I agree though im really bummed about the merge of sage and demon. That has so long been a defining characteristic of the pwi story line and play style. Whats the point in the story line now if you know youre only going to be sage or demon until the next culti? It will only affect your minor skills now... And with the dph meta it will be really interesting to see how classes build and if most lean towards sage for the spark or if there can be some channel/int builds that are viable using demon spark.

To that end has there been any word about how the spark will be adjusted? Seems silly to do a culti that merges the two but still have the old spark?
  • freygin
    edited November 2016
    dregenfox wrote: »

My suspicion is that having multiple rune setups will require quite a bit of investment in terms of money/time. This is PWI we're talking about - getting even one rune to level 10 will probably take at least half a year.

I think most clerics who want to invest in metal mage will just take the 50% reduced channel on cyclone + extra 50% wep damage on UVD, and keep IH/wellspring. That's a 250% wep damage nuke every ~1.3-1.4 seconds, which, when combined with all of the other tools clerics have in UVD, actually sounds pretty terrifying.

Yeah, 50% reduced channel on cyclone seems to be the best single skill for DPS above all else, wellspring and IH are tempting though but Stream of Rejuvenation is much better with similar effect.

My rune setup would be like this :
    Must have :
    -Ultraviolet Dance: Guaranteed increase of magic attack of equipment by 100% instead of being 60%-100% based on soulforce, with either one of these runes :
    Rune 1- Additional wep attack damage of 20% (level 1-4), 30% (level 5-7), 40% (level 8-9), 50% (level 10).
    Rune 3- Cooldown reduced to 11s (level 1-4), 9s (level 5-7), 7s (level 8-9), 5s (level 10).
    Rune 5- Support-oriented VD. Lacks the matk bonuses of normal VD. Channeling time of 0.5s, cast time of 1s, and cooldown of 1s. Cooldown reduced to 9s (level 1-4), 5s (level 5-7), 3s (level 8-9), 1.5s (level 10).

-Purify: No chi cost like demon, but cooldown is now 2s. With this rune :
    Rune 5- Can only be cast in VD. Gives anti-stun for 2s (level 1-4), 3s (level 5-7), 4s (level 8-9), 5s (level 10)

-Plume Shell: Sage+demon effects combined. With either one of these runes :
    Rune 5- Can only be cast in VD. Increases movement speed by 100% for 4s (level 1-4), 6s (level 5-7), 8s (level 8-9), 10s (level 10).

-Great Cyclone: Sage+demon effects combined.
    Rune 2- Channeling time reduced to 0.8s (level 1-4), 0.7s (level 5-7), 0.6s (level 8-9), 0.5s (level 10).

By choosing to stay in UVD, purify and plume shell both with rune 5 I think is the best GTFO skill combo for cleric. Reduced channeling Great Cyclone seems to be the best dps, with around 40% -channeling that would mean 0.9 second per cast, down from 1.2s = 25% faster or more or less equal to 25% more dps. With 60k matk and 6k wpn dmg =15k dmg constant, rune 5 will only give 12k, rune 1 only 6k. But Rune 4 is also nice with 30 chi per cast, will only take like 16 seconds to fill 400 chi.

The other 2 would be :
    Chromatic Healing Beam: Sage+demon effects combined. with rune 5
    Rune 5- Refer to IH Rune 5. Can only be cast in VD. Hits things in an AOE for metal damage based on base matk. Deals 2% of the player current HP as additional damage disregard of defense/160% additional wep attack damage (level 1-4), 3%/240% (level 5-7), 4%/320% (level 8-9), 5%/400% (level 10).

Stream of Rejuvenation: Sage+demon effects combined.
    Rune 5- Refer to IH Rune 5. Can only be cast in VD. Does metal damage off of base matk. Rune effects same as AOE heal except not in an AOE, obviously.

If ignoring defense includes ignoring damage reduction from SOG, These two skills might be the best option to chip 10% hp plus a bit of skill dmg. 400% weapon dmg is nice too, my cleric has more or less 6k weapon damage, so it'd be equal to 24,000 dmg constant. Chromatic and Silent Seal would be the top of the list as substitutes for Stream of Rejuvenation.

Will we get another chi container with 4th Fairy ?? 4 spark too ? Like eirghan has mentioned about demon/sage spark, how about Master Li's Technique / Mo Zun's taunt, will these two be combined too?

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I honestly debate switching to sage on cleric with this changes, but dunno how I feel about losing demon res.​​
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    So any venos have any thoughts on some classes getting more chi more easily, cuz that is indirectly a pretty big nerf to chi drains n what not, which, alongside purging is kinda the secondary identity of the venomancer.

There is a rune add on that drains chi based on the amount of poison stacks on the target. You could effectively keep an enemy at 0 chi or at least 1 spark for set intervals.
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    The rune system to me is a really cool idea but from the looks of it here, it's poorly executed. For some classes they get some nice stuff and variety in playstyle but my biggest thing against it would have to be merging sage and demon skills. I'm sure a lot of people think it's nice they finally get the benefit of both paths but I feel it really takes away from the variety in playstyle, it adds in a lot of factors but elimates some of the defining factors of what type of player a person is. Sage and demon tried to create different options for a different playstyle in new effects and you opted for what suited you best.I like the idea of the game creating better diversity in player fighting style and this has a lot of potential to do that, I would just like the skills to remain sage and demon instead of one combined culti and have the runes effect sage and demon differently, it would make for a lot more unique player fighting styles. It always did bother me when the game changed to majority of a class will pick one specific culti because its deemed better and everyone of those classes relied on the same combo's. Made pvp far too predictable to me.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I finished my russian translation for all skills and 10lvl rune stats added in the end too.
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=203160
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    So any venos have any thoughs on some classes getting more chi more easily, cuz that is indirectly a pretty big nerf to chi drains n what not, which, alongside purging is kinda the secondary identity of the venomancer.
    Personally, I wouldn't think too much of it. More classes getting paralyze/cc = less chance to build chi/dd especially against bms. Its still pretty easy to wipe a target of chi with focus fire in mass pvp but in 1v1s I can see how it can become more of a problem. Then again I don't see too many venomancers interested in 1v1s lately so I guess we will see.