2.11 Update

valdisman
valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
So the new pets arena is broken already.. well played.
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    details?
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Details are... all rewards and battle score was reset. Unfortunately, the amount of battles you could do were not reset, instead they were placed at 0.

I'm not aware of any other issues at this time.
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • valdisman
    edited November 2016
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    Details are... all rewards and battle score was reset. Unfortunately, the amount of battles you could do were not reset, instead they were placed at 0.

I'm not aware of any other issues at this time.

The amount of battles were reset as expected.

The patch they did has disabled any fighting actions within the arena which is the problem.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • blueimage
    blueimage Posts: 51 Perfect World Employee
    Looking into this.
  • valdisman
    Wow a reply from an actual PWI staff.

Thanks.

ps: @orinj give this person a bonus. They seem to be only person ever doing their job right
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Battles seem fine for me? No resets whatsoever.

Maybe server related?​​
  • blueimage
    chary wrote: »

Maybe server related?​​

We're testing this right now, but could you let me know which server you're on? A screenshot of the Battle Match counter would also be appreciated. Helps us narrow down potential causes.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    blueimage wrote: »
    We're testing this right now, but could you let me know which server you're on? A screenshot of the Battle Match counter would also be appreciated. Helps us narrow down potential causes.

I'm on Dawnglory, but not in-game atm to take a screenshot.​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I had no issues on any of my alts. all got back their 200 battles (I'm on dawnglory)
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    chary wrote: »

Maybe server related?​​

I'm currently on Etherblade and here's a picture of the counter.
    Picture
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mymbarb
    mymbarb Posts: 60 Arc User
    Twilight Temple server here, works normal for me and haven't heard anyone complain from our server.
  • blueimage
    Very interesting. @valdisman , what server are you? Most of the data we've collected about this on Live has been from Etherblade, but it's sounding like it may be isolated to one or two servers.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Etherblade here, and same as others stated: Rewards and score was reset, number of battles is at 0/200, fun thing is that in one of my character I didn't do any battle. Also I think it is affecting the entire server since so far I have not been attacked by anyone.

• wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    any news? i want to play my pokemons! :)
  • blueimage
    From the sounds of it, there is a fix. However, realistically, it will be implemented when the servers go down for DST maintenance this weekend and not before.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    oh that's good - hopefully everything will be recovered correctly and ppl who have already used some of the fights won't get 200/200 again :)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    You guys dont have pokemon D; sad days. TT seems to be working good was playing on my alt yesterday afternoon. Hopefully they fix it soon :c​​
  • valdisman
    Ah so its only on Etherblade server then?

@blueimage The problem on Et is the battle counts reset on the 1st as expected but after the maint on the 2nd, everyones reset to 0.
    We cannot access the high scores or rankings for it, opens the pop up but its completely blank.
    Cannot deploy new minions as it says 'Minion Battle System is unavailable yet.'
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • blueimage
    valdisman wrote: »
    Ah so its only on Etherblade server then?

@blueimage The problem on Et is the battle counts reset on the 1st as expected but after the maint on the 2nd, everyones reset to 0.
    We cannot access the high scores or rankings for it, opens the pop up but its completely blank.
    Cannot deploy new minions as it says 'Minion Battle System is unavailable yet.'

Yeah, as I say above, I think we've got the fix. Just gotta hold out until DST and everything should be good! If for some reason I'm wrong, I'll be checking the forum on Monday.
  • valdisman
    Yeah, as I say above, I think we've got the fix. Just gotta hold out until DST and everything should be good! If for some reason I'm wrong, I'll be checking the forum on Monday.

Yup will just wait and see.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • agol12
    agol12 Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @boo4u said:
    > well etherblade deserves 50+ minion packs for this issue.And don't be dummies and send all the servers the packs..justclick on ours and BOOM give the packs only to us.

just loled