Time Zone (EU) [Maintenance Discussion] 10/30/16 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This Thread is incase the GMs Forget and to remind players.

Quick Warning Some Possible Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. Please be prepared for this if it does happen. ( Looks to be only (EU) servers ) This will most likely happen before 1am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens or they will mess up. (This is based using info from previous time changes) Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line.

**ALSO Please note your NW XTW times may change until US Time Zones Change.

current.png
For Server Status Click Here. Server Status Provided By @nrglg.

Euro Servers - Dawnglory / Cross Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones Click Here.

Today's Question.

You are questing in PWI and find a Magic Lamp, You rub the side trying to read the text. Suddenly a Genie appears with smoke and fire. "Can I have your wish please" he says. You have 1 Wish what would they be and why?

Thanks,

Heero.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    My one wish for PWI is for them to introduce content that should be available but was taken out with no compensation added, such as the sunset valley tank wars event, pk-enabled servers, and X-tw thursday tourneys.

I know this is a near-impossible wish but I am a dreamer :smiley:
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    my wish, is that female toons can marry other female toons, and male toons can marry other male toons.
    if they so choose
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Nice...while others server enjoy x3 exp we w8 for a maintenance
    I wish (demand) compensation :neutral:
  • frankpearce#7397
    frankpearce#7397 Posts: 1 Arc User
    My wish is to get an update which would increase the amount of players on Dawnglory and set it to PvP, 30+ PK enabled mode.
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    My wish is to get an update which would increase the amount of players on Dawnglory

1 - What u can do is help more new players, if u do encouraging the others do, because this server is a mess of it
    2 - You can stop insulting each other in wc and fight in pm or if u do encouraging others do, again, this server is a mess of it

Then a few years later, you should see more ppl in server, stop the others server say badmouth about europe server. and Encouraging old players from others server start there, I did few days ago and I just didn't like it...I being think is better still play where I'm even I go live in europe, that's sad!!
    Almost no fac for help

And why you want pvp 30+ ???? For hit kill the newbies ? If that happens you'll see less of ppl trying to start there, and go to pve ones. PVP IS FOR THAT WANT

• heerohex#3018
    WoW.

Think it's done will check and complete in a min.

Thanks.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    and... 2x got killed with the clock change. Can we have that back before Monday? Or am I wishing for the impossible?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2016
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    and... 2x got killed with the clock change. Can we have that back before Monday? Or am I wishing for the impossible?

@thenamesdomino @sylenthunder @arspaulina#4310 @orinj

Just a note to be made on this one. Please Update on this ASAP.

Thanks.​​
  • leeage
    leeage Posts: 2 Arc User
    No 2x and no Illusionary Crystal on Boutique anymore.
  • heerohex#3018
    The 2x is unlikely to be fixed b4 Monday. I'm only a player my self. This is for other players information only. But it will be looked into and action taken when possible

Thanks.
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    Might I remind anyone from PWI Community that, our server (Dawn Glory) was also promised an additional 2x period for being home to the Season 2 Dragon Conquest winning faction?

As mentioned:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10139973-territory-wars-and-dragons’-conquest-winners

Perhaps compensation for losing our 2x now over the time-change as well as not having received the server's compensation for winning Dragon Conquest could be combined into a Dawn Glory specific period of good times?
  • heerohex#3018
    Why do I get the feeling I should say don't shoot the messenger. I'll pm with this but not sure when it will be seen.

Thanks.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling I should say don't shoot the messenger. I'll pm with this but not sure when it will be seen.

Thanks.
    300.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• heerohex#3018
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

Hope he had his flyer equip.​​