There's so much dust everywhere.

atlin
atlin Posts: 2 Arc User
I can't help myself. I just cannot help myself whatsoever, not even remotely.

I just have to come in and say hello and see if anybody - anybody at all - familiar is still around on this shambles of a free to play game. I mean I don't think there will be (certainly not anybody who remembers me anyway) but it's not like I'm wasting anything by asking.

Are all the "This game will be dead in two weeks" type of players still around, by the way? Cause man there were a lot of them back when I saw myself out the door for this game. Colour me curious, I guess.

I'm not even going to try and get involved in this game again; it hasn't been worth getting involved in since the day I left some considerable years ago. But a small part of me, if nothing else, is mildly happy to see it at least still exists in some form. It was a great game originally, and I suppose it's always nice to see that new players have since come in and think it is still the bees knees of free to play. I can't be too jaded towards my first MMORPG that I got a good two or three years out of before the devs made a real dog's dinner of it, for my tastes at any rate, and the nostalgia in me is mildly pleased that it's not dead.

There's no real point to this thread outside of just poking my head back through the door and saying hi, by the way. I'm just bored and so few threads go answered here, I doubt anybody will much care. So, yup. And I was curious if anybody from years ago is actually still playing presently because I'm not even sure this is the same game any more (oh wait yes it is, that cash shop is as pumped as ever.)

And dear PWI forums, I will miss you forever if only for one reason...

I've never been able to /10char on another forum since, and I almost miss that.

/wave

Comments

• bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Your avatar's familiar...maybe we've met, or I've at least seen you about once before on the forums way back?547FYQF.png

Either way, I agree with your sentiments regarding the game. While I still love the locations and lore behind the world,things are anywhere but a good spot right now with the cash shop's prominence, gear disparity and the overwhelming grind involved.
    ​​
    Post edited by bakujirou on
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png