G17 WEAPON PROC TESTS

1235»

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    iliad#1359 wrote: »
    daymond wrote: »
    iliad#1359 wrote: »

Just like with "zerk" animation the warning comes in the form of "oh that sin zerked me three times in a row i should watch my HP or ready my defensive escape since my HP must be low".

You...
    don't watch your hp bar....

Just a thought but.. your HP bar could be the accurate visual representation and warning of your impending doom that you seek.

Oh and a side not, you can actually have your HP bar display directly over your character's head by pressing the little green circle to the left of your hp bar in the upper left hand corner.​​

I DO watch my hp bar. But as I mentioned in my post, there are many other things to look at while playing, or haven't you noticed? skill animations, your team's position, your enemy's hp bar/buffs/debuffs, YOUR buffs/debuffs, your charm ticks, your defense charm ticks, your skill cooldowns... apoth...genie... the list goes on.

I've watched your videos and you don't put HP over your head so I don't know why you are suggesting it.

I also have no idea why you are acting this way. I've never attacked you, I've defended you and your points, I've acted fairly, even friendly to you and also tried to be useful to you... yet the way you phrase your response implies i'm being stupid. I'm not dense, I've played the game for years so I'm not new to it either, so thanks for the advice, but I'm not some dumb kid who cashed my way in and fail at PVP because I dont know how to look at my HP bar....

I don't understand why HA's would get a visual representation of a proc and AA's would not get the same. And you as an HA main should be wondering the same thing I would think.

I don't use the feature that places your HP bar above my head.
    I thought maybe you'd find it useful because you the zerk animation would generally appear in the same relative space as that HP bar display on your monitor.

I'm not attacking you. You said that the zerk animation was a tool to notify you that you should look at your hp bar. I think you should always be aware of your hp bar.

I don't really care all that much if they have an animation or not.
    The main purpose an animation will serve is for people to be like "Ohhh! Zerk Crit!" "You're lucky you zerked!" etc.

I respect other people want an animation and I don't see any harm in an animation. I am not arguing for or against one. It just seemed to me that said you don't watch your hp bar in PvP unless something prompts you to do so.

alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • iliad#1359
    iliad#1359 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    was the first example that popped into my mind. I didnt think people would assume i didnt know where my hp bar was when i stated that.

@booker27 you repeatedly pop up in threads to mention how angry and cruel i am but you never respond to my questions here or in pms. If there is something mean ive done to you or a friend id like to know so i can apologise and improve. If you dont want to speak to me and only passive agressively bring it up in off hand forum comments i can only assume youre trolling or trying to make me look bad...
    Post edited by iliad#1359 on