Ways to lvl up 70 to 100

I do bh daily
crazy stone daily
And some quest when give a good exp (Already i have two or three), the rest of quest dont worth for the low exp
Pv it's a rare if you find a squad and I can't go solo. So i don't count as an way form for lvl up

Anything else ?

Ty if you can help me xD

Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    The Legendary quests
    Should be marked with red color. Some of them gives good boost of exp.
    70 to 90 is also fast.
    After 90 to 95 a bit hard.
    95 to 97 it's only the Morai Chain Quest.

Then you just keep going to ever quest.

Some quests maybe they give a few exp but unlocks new quests also with better exp.

Another solution is to stay in Reflection.

Go to TT 3-3 with a friend who can solo and open your Hypers
    (youtube TT 3-3 Hypers run)
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    "The Legendary quests
    Should be marked with red color. Some of them gives good boost of exp."

All of them ?
  • beast21g
    "The Legendary quests
    Should be marked with red color. Some of them gives good boost of exp."

All of them ?

Some of them unlocks more Red quests (In the start maybe gives a few exp)
    Some has info that they are High amount of exp
    Just read the Description

And not all the quests gives a lot exp but Quests near Dreaming Cloud and Wraithgate and Dreamweaver port gives a lot.

I lvl from lvl1 to lvl90 in less than 1 week without playing much, without pv. Only quests and dailies

Immolate Camp has one more daily named Critical Repair

Delicious Soup
    Critical Repair
    Crazy Stone
    Harbringer

Should be unlocked now depending always your current lvl and the quests you complete in the areas.

There are 3 more dailies that unlocks after 90 lvl

At 1k (you take the quest later from the Elder)
    and South Barrier Village

There is one more daily near FC cave but imo it's pretty hard to complete.

NOTE
    All these dailies needs some quests to be done (not legend quests) from the areas

For example Critical Repair requires to do all quests at Immolate Camp
  • likelife2013
    ty :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Try looking for a squad for BH. Best to stack.
    Crazy Stone.
    RB is ok but you need 6 people.
    Questing using Red Quests. Your get the Grind from Mobs as well.
    World Quest.. Its very long now
    The Daily Cave where you can get EXP (Forget its name)
    Grind using Hypers.
    beast21g wrote: »
    The Legendary quests
    Should be marked with red color. Some of them gives good boost of exp.
    70 to 90 is also fast.
    After 90 to 95 a bit hard.
    95 to 97 it's only the Morai Chain Quest.

Then you just keep going to ever quest.

Some quests maybe they give a few exp but unlocks new quests also with better exp.

Another solution is to stay in Reflection.

Go to TT 3-3 with a friend who can solo and open your Hypers
    (youtube TT 3-3 Hypers run)

Morai Chain quest is good for EXP and Grind mobs. Just remember you can only start 1 set of Hypers per day, But can be turned off and on 10 times. and some Instances/quests may not be available at lower Levels.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • beast21g
    Hypers can be turned on10 times per day.
    No need to leave them open while you fly or you are afk
  • heerohex#3018
    beast21g wrote: »
    Hypers can be turned on10 times per day.
    No need to leave them open while you fly or you are afk

fair point I was referring to starting hypers mind. Fair point about turning them on and off tho. Updated. Should be Idiot proff now.​​
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    World quest.

No one talks about world quest, and until recently it wasn't worth doing, but ever since the exp rewards were scaled up, that's changed. Make a habit of doing that every day from 70-100. It's boring, yes, but you can do other things while you wait to hit your next destination.

Do the seasonal quest ("Spring Awakening" or similar) daily as well if you aren't already. I believe this has a lv80 requirement.

Those other blue quests, e.g. Delicious Soup, Critical Repair etc. I believe they're only for RA characters (or at least my non-RA 87 wizard isn't getting them). Can anyone confirm?

When you hit 90, do Cube of Fate if you can tolerate it. It will give you 1mil exp if you take the "reward pack" at the end (not the cog). Pre-90 I wouldn't recommend this as the rewards are much lower (I think 440k or something for 8x).

At 95 be sure to do the Morai entry chain, that should boost you to 96 on its own and you can do Morai dailies afterwards.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Its not only for rebirth people but they have a pre-quest that you must do in order to get the dailies (the dailies Delicious Soup, etc). Of those quests, lowest level start at 83 and they will all end latest on 97.

For 90+ there's also base quest.
  • heerohex#3018
    @greenfire312 just reminded me about Morai EXP jades as well.

Worth saving a few for RB as well your get the EXP buff from rebirth. So its easier but is still game worthy.​​
  • greenfire312
    Can you actually use the Exp jades at Lv1 RA? I assumed they were Lv95 restricted or something. Because if so, that's broken as hell (even more so than stacking fantasy fruits).
    Etherblade server
  • shopcheese
    Need 95 for those.
  • saleniece
    saleniece Posts: 49 Arc User
    Try heavenfall temple at lvl 89+. You can buy buffs(2mil for first week, 1mil after) at entrance and those buffs could take you to room 70ish, that will be around 20mil exp total+orbs, cards, stuff for startchart and sellable potions, items for warsoul wep and some other goodies. Items that you can trade and sell will easily cover the buff cost.
    You will have enough quests to do till lvl 80ish.
    at lvl 80-99 you get daily seasonal quest
    lvl 83-96 gives you daily quest: delicous soup
    lvl 85-96 gives daily quest: critical repair
    lvl 87-96 gives daily quest: south barrier
    lvl 90-96 gives daily quest: patrol the streams
    lvl 93-96 gives daily quest: vengeful troops
    lvl 95 will give you morai dailies
    lvl 95 can start doing EU dungeon for exp once a day
  • greenfire312
    edited October 2016
    Hmm, according to pwdatabase it looks like some (or all) of those blue dailies have prerequisites to them. Archosaur Mailman chain required for Delicious Soup, for instance. I never knew that. Those dailies appeared for my old characters after RA so I assumed they were RA-only. Interesting...

To be honest, I've been holding off on most standard quests on my recent characters so that they can blow through RA that much faster later. But that would explain why I don't see them. *makes mental note to have the wizard do the prerequisite quests tonight*

EDIT: Ruined South Barrier quest doesn't appear to have a prerequisite. Anyone know of one?
    Etherblade server
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    30+ Crazy Stone - in West Archo

30+ Pheonix Valley

40+ BH Quest - Bounty Hunter in every Main City

40+ Cube of Fate

50+ Base Quests (90+ starts giving experience)

70+ Paperclip for Villa (World Quest)

80 - 99 Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Daily - at Harbinger in every Main City

83 - 96 Delicious Soup Required Quest: Archosaur Mailman [!]has to be unlocked before level 90[!]

85 - 96 Critical Repair Required Quest: The Couple

87 - 96 South Barrier Village Crisis Required Quests: Soft Feather + Hard Bones + Undine Mystic

90 - 96 Patrol the Streams Required Quest: The Coming Disaster

93 - 96 Vengeful Troops Required Quest: The Memory

95+ Morai - join one of the 3 orders [Luminance, Shroud, Corona]
    1h Quest + 1-2 Divine Quests

- just copied a post i made in my factions forum - so sorry for double posts :P
    Post edited by spatz1993 on
  • shopcheese
    @greenfire312
    Soft Feather
    Hard Bones
    Undine Mystic
  • likelife2013
    World quest, how much exp gives and where I start ?
  • shopcheese
    edited October 2016
    @likelife2013
    To activate world quest you go to Archosaur Elder and pick up the quest. The quest should be called something along the lines paperclip for villa. You may already have done this step another day and won't find anything.
    Then go to where you usually do crazy stone, there should be a npc in that area called Li Mengpai. Here you pick your world quest daily. Every step of the world quest can be found in "find quest" when you are doing it (auto pathing to there)
    I dont know how much exp it gives after they increased it. As you are lvling up, world quest should get a exp boost at Lv80 and Lv90.
    If you get any items from world quest congratz, you can sell them for money depends on the level of the item (you have a small chance to get a wq item every time you talk to an npc for the quest)
  • jyzero1
    jyzero1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    When grinding, remember that TIME is your most valuable resource. Having recently made the run from 90 to 100, I can say that the most time-efficient quests to be doing are (I won't put the level ranges here as other posts have already commented):

1) Spring awakening: 750k+ exp for ... 10 minutes of work
    2) Bounty Hunter (depends on level range), but 800k - >1 million exp for .... 20-30 minutes of work (and 10 minutes to set up a party)
    3) Crazy Stone: 500k+ exp; <10 minutes
    4) Patrol the Streams (mileage may vary depending on stats) but ~580k exp for ... 15 minutes of work
    5) Phoenix Valley: Oh mama ... with 12x hypers and a good party, this can easily net you >2 million exp for 15-20 minutes of work (and 10 minutes to set up a party)
    6) Critical Repair: 550k+ exp for ... 20 minutes of work (not that great, but it made the cut because I had the extra time on my hands).
    7) Morai Divine Emissary quests: 600k exp from 2 divine emissary quests for ... 15 minutes of work if you pick the right ones.
    8) Morai timed quest: 400k EXP for 15 minutes of work.

Doing ALL of the above can easily take 2 hours.

All the other dailies, I find, take too much work to be worth it. This includes Cube of Fate (worth if you can finish in under 20 minutes everytime, but man does it get frustrating if you die), Paperclip for Villa, Delicious Soup, Vengeful Troops, South Barrier Village Crisis, base quests and Endless Universe.

I never did WQ so I can't comment.

Lastly, after level 70, you can do the main quest for access to Old Heaven's Tear. If you're an AOE class, like BM, you can solo the mobs near the Valley of the Scarred entrance for massive exp (with hypers turned on, of course).

Anyways, have a realistic look at the hard numbers and come up with a plan to achieve x amount of exp per day in y amount of time, and you should have a good idea of how long it will take you to reach level 100. For your information, doing almost all of the available dailies on from level 98-100 only gave me, at most, 33-38% on a good phoenix valley day. Don't expect to reach 100 in anything less than a week unless you have outside help.
    Post edited by jyzero1 on
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    Just did World Quest (Paperclip for Villa) I'm an 84 archer, no rebirth Long-a$$ quest, lol....delivered about 40 books to different people all over the map. Got 565000 exp. and 113000 spirit. Took about 45 mins or so. Can do daily.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Ok personly recommend you don't do the morai chain until 97. The reason behind this is becuase the dailies:

Soup,
    Critical Repair,
    South Barrier (and the map part of this),
    1k daily,
    and troops

only last between their start lvl and 96. Use this to your advantage and do the chain once cannot use theses dailies, the Seasonal one though can get in most starter cities (and arch) lasts until lvl 99.
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    If you save the Morai quest chain until you re awaken and get back to level 95 it will take you almost all the way to 100.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    It's been a while since I've been in the lower levels myself, but I've been thinking about leveling an alt. I knew about most of the quests here, but there were a few I didn't! I'll bookmark this thread so I can refer back to it for future events.
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Keep in mind - for legendary quests, you can often do only the first leg of the quest and then the rest of the chain is available through lvl "150." Check pwdatabase - it tells you easily what the level requirements are or enter the quest name in the encyclopedia. Example -- Token of the Seven. If you do The Lost Jade Hairpin (lvl 28-38), then you unlock the full Token of the Seven Chain forever. Similarly with the Be a Helpful One (lvl 36-46) quest which then unlocks subsequent pieces of the chain. There are also the chains at Arrowhead Manor and Nameless Isle where this works. I save these legendary quests for my reawakening and 4x exp boost and level at light speed almost.

Make use of the encyclopedia extensively to make sure you do quests before you out-level them and leveling gets easier at higher levels.

Won't help if you've already out-leveled some of these, but hopefully helps someone thinking about new toons (you can never have too many toons!!!). Have fun!!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Sorry I cant see if anyone already posted this, but right now the event in frigid bay gives mad exp for low levels. Definitely worth the flight down there. (Coordinates 455 211(22) available once daily until event ends)​​