Elysium Montage

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
Hey guys!! I couldn't quickly find the right section in these new forums where to put this. But I really wanted to share this with the community. I hope you guys enjoy - YOSHA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KhjMra5Ek&feature=youtu.be​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    and now he is posting it here too, after spaming it in worldchat all day on multiple chars.

this is far more harassment than what THIS guy usually reports - to get his opponents banned.
  • tek1nig
    and now he is posting it here too, after spaming it in worldchat all day on multiple chars.

this is far more harassment than what THIS guy usually reports - to get his opponents banned.

Honestly other people saw it and they started posting it on their own accord which I really appreciate. Actually this is a preview to the much longer 1hr montage of pvp experiences since the Elysium Expansion which gave assassins a definitive damage edge over duskblades.

I'll be working hard to bring this to the community - YOSHA!!!
    monkey-26.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    What is the point of this video? That is two and half minutes I'll never get back : (
  • tek1nig
    What is the point of this video? That is two and half minutes I'll never get back : (

Sir, The POINT is that we - the assassin class - finally have an edge in damage over the new "evolution" of assassins called the "Duskblades".
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Wow, I'm slow in the head. I thought it just was some DB that kept getting owned!
    Lol yep...
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »

Sir, The POINT is that we - the assassin class - finally have an edge in damage over the new "evolution" of assassins called the "Duskblades".
    ​​

What happened to :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3tVdAuHD8

Dream becomes reality. The alt becomes the main. Duskblade surpasses assassin in both defense and offensive power ???
    Nothing but a lie. :'(:'(:'(

BankaiGod lacks T-shirts.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    you must be very happy to have scored some kills on me in mass pvp that you edit it into a video and spam it on wc all day long and upload it on the forum.
    yet you keep denying 1v1's because you will get rekt every single time like shown here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP139Hs2D88&feature=youtu.be​​
    it seems the only way you can 'win' is trying to report me again and get me banned mister gear only.
    iam up for a fair 1v1 anytime but i know you wont accept it even tho your outgearing me.
    easy sins be easy sins all day long - peace out
  • tek1nig
    edited October 2016

What happened to :
    -snipped-

Dream becomes reality. The alt becomes the main. Duskblade surpasses assassin in both defense and offensive power ???
    Nothing but a lie. :'(:'(:'(

BankaiGod lacks T-shirts.

I have multiple projects going side by side. I have to do a lot of farming still to get my duskblade to the same gear-level as my sin. I'm still working on buying DOT's to finish his last 3 pieces of gear's worth of Deity Stones.

Also we do have T-Shirts

10259960_10152111223621009_4581673716585214152_n.jpg

The member that used to make them is no longer gaming in PWI so sadly those that have them are the only ones that have them until we find another person in the silk-screen business monkey-25.gif

As a final point. Yes, duskblades can have a pure damage advantage too but that speaks true for a "Sage" duskblade for raw DPH hit for hit damage. Demon duskblades don't hit as hard as sages such as my own personal duskblade. But they are much more versatile for a stunlock combo. But I do what I can to out play my opponents without the easy mode version "Demon" xP
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    edited October 2016
    zandhond wrote: »
    you must be very happy to have scored some kills on me in mass pvp that you edit it into a video and spam it on wc all day long and upload it on the forum.
    yet you keep denying 1v1's because you will get rekt every single time like shown here:
    -snipped-
    it seems the only way you can 'win' is trying to report me again and get me banned mister gear only.
    iam up for a fair 1v1 anytime but i know you wont accept it even tho your outgearing me.
    easy sins be easy sins all day long - peace out

Your video is from before the Elysium expansion. Which is why I said since the expansion Assassins have been given the edge to handle and surpass duskblades like the one in question monkey-35.gifmonkey-35.gifmonkey-35.gif​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tek1nig
    edited October 2016
    why does synth flex this hard when everyone and their mothers know he is less skilled at pvp than a mongoloid baboon at a point your IGN is used as the bottom value of the unskilled to skilled benchmark

stick to pve vids and maybe you'll receive positive feedback

Say what you will and slander as you may. But in the end, this is only a preview of a much larger film that will cover, showcase and make even people like you retract such statements filled with toxicity and very little facts. monkey-25.gif
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Hey guys!! I couldn't quickly find the right section in these new forums where to put this. But I really wanted to share this with the community. I hope you guys enjoy - YOSHA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KhjMra5Ek&feature=youtu.be​​

ok what about the Screenshots and Videos section?

you are welcome

For the video now, it;s simple a harasment from your server transferening this to forums.

I'm not an expert of comunity rules but from my point of view you just want to harash the person on the video, cause you have 2-3 frames of him killed, and you repeat it all the time.

Now someone CM can give an answer to that post?
  • tek1nig
    beast21g wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KhjMra5Ek&feature=youtu.be

you are welcome

For the video now, it;s simple a harasment from your server transferening this to forums.

I'm not an expert of comunity rules but from my point of view you just want to harash the person on the video, cause you have 2-3 frames of him killed, and you repeat it all the time.

In preparation for the new expansion I wanted to take time to show my viewers what they've all been waiting for. A glimpse of things past and a promise of things to come - YOSHA!!!!!

Side Note: Thank you but i couldn't find the right section easy earlier because of these Vanilla forums I hate them. And lastly this is not a video to harass. This video was created to showcase the powerful upgrades assassins have been given and at the same time showing that no longer ignore the power of an assassin unless they are foolish and wish to die. A learning experience for all in the community and for fledgling assassins who have yet to still reach this level of power. Don't be so small minded and look at the bigger picture - YOSHA!!!
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• splendideyes
    "ignore this cataveno, we cant kill her anyway, run down lane B and pick up the G16s" tek1nig 2016
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KhjMra5Ek&feature=youtu.be

you are welcome

In preparation for the new expansion I wanted to take time to show my viewers what they've all been waiting for. A glimpse of things past and a promise of things to come - YOSHA!!!!!

Side Note: Thank you but i couldn't find the right section easy earlier because of these Vanilla forums I hate them. And lastly this is not a video to harass. This video was created to showcase the powerful upgrades assassins have been given and at the same time showing that no longer ignore the power of an assassin unless they are foolish and wish to die. A learning experience for all in the community and for fledgling assassins who have yet to still reach this level of power. Don't be so small minded and look at the bigger picture - YOSHA!!!
    ​​

Are you sure? cause on the youtube posts from that video you say it clearly that is for that person the video.
    So please dont say me small minded cause even if you try to say that the video is'nt for that person, clearly it is cause you say it at your youtube posts.

So now i'm expecting someone official answer cause you clearly harash a player

@thenamesdomino @orinj @SylenThunder - Sanctuary can verify if it is harass or not

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Sigh...Thats what I was talking about so many times already...

You sound as if it was overdue that sins got a boost in damage when sins already had the biggest DPH by far long before Elysium even was announced. The only thing sins need is a nerf. A big one.

Back in the day (even pre-primal) sins could already kill anything if they were good enough and possessed a decent lock. With every update they released they made it easier to land lucky kills for low-skilled players, leaving them at the illusion that they would be any good.

I take my barb as an example: If a sin can CC-lock me for over 30 seconds as a sin and finally land a kill then yeah. Thats pretty decent. If a sin pops out of stealth and oneshots EQUALLY geared people then you certainly dont have to be a genius to know that something is terribly wrong.

It also dont matter what some people think about "whats the initial puprose of that class". Balance is balance.

Even if a class is meant to tank a faction they shouldnt be able to and HEY newsflash: Without support barbs cant even tank 2 people (equally geared) at once if they play decently. So going by some people's understanding of how the game should be then I suggest invoke gets it's cd lowered to 20 seconds with insta chan/cast and ofc Solid Shield needs to be made unpurgeable and Cornered beast needs to have only 3 minutes Cooldown and needs to have a 4 sec immunit on activation. If the Devs would go overboard with barbs the same way they went overboard with sins we would have such ridiculous nonsense.

BTW: Sins always had the edge over Duskblades, now its just that if you lose as a sin vs a db then you are a pitiful noob and should take some PvP-lessons.

Good old days...ah I wish we were pre-primal in terms of sins. If you take away sins and dbs then yeah..this game really got balanced quite well. Still. Back in the day 99% of all sins could kill nothing no matter what gear they had cause they sucked. Now they have skills that oneshot endgame people and think they are so good. If I had an endgame sin I would refuse to use tidal/stealth completely (just like I dont use dusk ulti) cause its just too broken and from situation to situation I would even dont use cotd and I bet I'd still beat most people in a 1on1 with it.

I always come on here bragging about how this game should be about skill and somewhat it actually is. sins are just a big stain that needs to be removed for the sake of balance.
  • sheryhogo
    sheryhogo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    SyntherosX so useless lol always Psy-buffs.......................................synth u are the nabest sin i have ever sin in my life and a lier .plz learn how to play sin ,maybe sizz can show u .i hope he dose ,BBB.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Totally agree with @jsxshadow on this. Nothing against the OP but is really lame to see an end game sin bragging about pk when sins are a dumb-proof class, especially after Primal. Sins can even kill people that overgears them with not much effort...

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    In what way do a sage db out DD a demon db!? What in the world I was both and I barely loss 900-1000 on my damage index and I traded dragon trap dg which was 30% for a 90% pdef reduction constellation arc what in the world
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    I sometimes wish pwi were closed so that syntheros could finally realise the waste of time and the stupid importance he gave to create such videos for -a game -. Seriously, waste your time doing something else more useful than hate someone in a video over some pvp fight. So what? you killed a player -for once-in a game and you show off as if you were Trump! You're just another player in another game among thousands of games..... stop being such a drama "queen".
  • notanyfox#3644
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Sigh...Thats what I was talking about so many times already...

You sound as if it was overdue that sins got a boost in damage when sins already had the biggest DPH by far long before Elysium even was announced. The only thing sins need is a nerf. A big one.

Back in the day (even pre-primal) sins could already kill anything if they were good enough and possessed a decent lock. With every update they released they made it easier to land lucky kills for low-skilled players, leaving them at the illusion that they would be any good.

I take my barb as an example: If a sin can CC-lock me for over 30 seconds as a sin and finally land a kill then yeah. Thats pretty decent. If a sin pops out of stealth and oneshots EQUALLY geared people then you certainly dont have to be a genius to know that something is terribly wrong.

It also dont matter what some people think about "whats the initial puprose of that class". Balance is balance.

Even if a class is meant to tank a faction they shouldnt be able to and HEY newsflash: Without support barbs cant even tank 2 people (equally geared) at once if they play decently. So going by some people's understanding of how the game should be then I suggest invoke gets it's cd lowered to 20 seconds with insta chan/cast and ofc Solid Shield needs to be made unpurgeable and Cornered beast needs to have only 3 minutes Cooldown and needs to have a 4 sec immunit on activation. If the Devs would go overboard with barbs the same way they went overboard with sins we would have such ridiculous nonsense.

BTW: Sins always had the edge over Duskblades, now its just that if you lose as a sin vs a db then you are a pitiful noob and should take some PvP-lessons.

Good old days...ah I wish we were pre-primal in terms of sins. If you take away sins and dbs then yeah..this game really got balanced quite well. Still. Back in the day 99% of all sins could kill nothing no matter what gear they had cause they sucked. Now they have skills that oneshot endgame people and think they are so good. If I had an endgame sin I would refuse to use tidal/stealth completely (just like I dont use dusk ulti) cause its just too broken and from situation to situation I would even dont use cotd and I bet I'd still beat most people in a 1on1 with it.

I always come on here bragging about how this game should be about skill and somewhat it actually is. sins are just a big stain that needs to be removed for the sake of balance.

Classes are balanced for g17r5 weapons in mass.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    @3644notanyfox I must disagree on the grounds g17 gives people massive damage boost why the hell do sins deserve it prior and post. Like NOBODY got a boost as horribly broken as sin damage index. When a jsod sin can hit people jsod geared +12 armored 20-30k even fully buffed (I asked others it's not just me) you know this game makes no sense...
  • notanyfox#3644
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @3644notanyfox I must disagree on the grounds g17 gives people massive damage boost why the hell do sins deserve it prior and post. Like NOBODY got a boost as horribly broken as sin damage index. When a jsod sin can hit people jsod geared +12 armored 20-30k even fully buffed (I asked others it's not just me) you know this game makes no sense...

G17r5 daggers only have 10 more atk lvl than R9s4. G17r5 casters get blazing red, archers get GoF.
    Try again.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    @ntanyfox#3644 duskblade gain 200 phy atk and lose 2.0 range most of us would range, considering nearly no duskblade get the Chinese rank 9 specifically because yes we get.aps and damage but lose range which we NEED this is pretty accurate. Also isn't the zerk for g17 AA supposed to be like half the phy classss rate of proc? Not 100% on that but if I recall someone told me it wasn't the same hope it is though.But if t isn't than that means their zerk criit will be pretty darn rare. Archers get GOF yeah you have that point but the rest of the classes don't get nearly a boost as sins get from elysium + g17 weps like sins ._.
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    I like the idea behind your channel.
    I like that you post frequent content.
    If you are okay with critique, mine would be maybe try to have a little bit less cheesy dialogue.
    To me it is sort of cringey. Being new to the channel though, maybe I just don't understand it the way it is meant to be received or I am not the target audience. You should thank your haters though, if they weren't always ranting about you I would have never seen any of your stuff.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • blazerboy
    edited October 2016
    @daymond it's not cheesey this is actually how he talks. Pwi means a lot to him and he gets into character so to speak it's not so much weird as it's just a personal thing for him.

I still want a valid arguement how sage hits that much harder than demon when you can argue maybe nightstalker + motionless but imo demons version hits harder or perhaps slash of pride (sage 90% more damage when fully castes demon .9 seconds less chargeing) but then it's so slow trying to fully cast it in a group is damn near a nightmare because when people see dbs charging they instinctively know stun xD the 2.1 vs 3 seconds charge literally leans on demon being more applicable. But he's trying to say sage better on what grounds yet demon can be given many more arguments ._.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Sage DB is not, was never and will never be better than a demon Duskblade in any situation you can possibly imagine in this game. not even in PvE (when u keep up the constant 90% pdef debuff) as nearly any other class have dmg increasing skills that are superior to dragon trap in sage.

I accept no discussion about that cause all sage duskblades usually try is to defend their culti choice so they dont habe to admit that they've made a bad choice or are delusional to begin with.

SoSinFull was Sage too, the I told him.."bro, demon is alot better cause etc etc) and he went demon and never regretted it.

Sage shall deal mire dmg cause of 15% more weapon damage? And because of that slow dragontrap on which you could deal triple the dmg if you would just use other means of paralyze or by cancerling it? No way. 90% phys break and 65% dmg add on nightstalker. thats a difference...I wont even go at Slash of the pride...since nearly a whole second longer for a skill that also just disarms the enemy for 9 seconds is just pointless.
  • blazerboy
    I also switched form sage to demon and never regret it. Yes sage it's a little more chi but it's really not a big deal at all
  • splendideyes
    daymond wrote: »
    I like the idea behind your channel.
    I like that you post frequent content.

he only posts kills and victories, makes up lame excuses when he dies or loses.

jsxshadow wrote: »
    I accept no discussion about that
    Joe in 2016...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    You Know im starting to wonder.

I found the video more of a gloat than the description covered.

If it was up to me It would have been removed at lest the thread moved to the video zone.

Needless to say If someone where to post a thread and video of you being killed with out them being killed you would find that ok?

Thanks.​​