Althea Promo Answer!

Comments

• wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    well - i got a mail from pwe suppot with the A pack (tier 2 reward?)... seems they are sending the tier rewards slowly :D
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Any news when are we gettin Althea card in mail(those who have the token from spend promo)along with the missin spend rewards?
    EDIT:My sin that spent 110 gold now got A pack and S pack reward while mystic that spend 1200(got A chest S chest and Althea during promo) got nothin
  • wesker
    another 2 mails have arrived - S pack and 10* orb! way to go pwe support ;)
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    they forgot the A Chest?
  • wesker
    ya seems they forgot about the A chest - got the rest of rewards including placeholder item tho - thank you pwe support I guess :)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    wesker wrote: »
    ya seems they forgot about the A chest - got the rest of rewards including placeholder item tho - thank you pwe support I guess :)

I am missing all but A pack, S pack, Ocean orb and Althea Token. Guess its wait game for me and ticket time if they dont appear soon enough.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    i received everything the dragon orb to ancestral mount, S chest, and Althea Placeholder Token. Nex week maintenance is when they will change the Token to S cards.
  • cvrcko
    @thenamesdomino , @arspaulina#4310 , my mystic havent received s&a pack,+10,+11 orb yet and cleric on same acc spent 250 and got nothin,should i wait or send ticket since some spend reward that were missin have already been sent yesterday?(my 2nd acc "sin got all that she was missin),ty 4 answer :)
  • dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    i got all my reward from 1st tier to last yesterday. Waiting on S card next maintenance. :)
  • elblancouno
    elblancouno Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    x
  • cvrcko
    No Althea card still D:
  • epicvision#9773
    epicvision#9773 Posts: 7 Arc User
    cvrcko wrote: »
    No Althea card still D:

Some people didn't receive the Token yet >.<
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    If the card is tied to a maint, then it makes sense that they didnt come this week due to CN's holiday. The rest of the items though might be able to be sent to you in game (my assumption), so those are easier to deal with. However I am not Customer Support, so I dont speak for them on how those item distributions work nor am Im saying there's a definative timeline for these items.

@cvrcko not sure if you had already made a thread about this (sorry Im on mobile so Im mostly paying attention to post content not usernames when Im on the go answering before work haha!) So if Im repeating myself appologies in advance.

If you havent gotten a response yet, you can open a ticket with support and see what they say. If you have gotten some of your items but not the card(and you qualified for that tier), if the card is tied to maint you'll have to wait for it.

I havent had my tea yet, so if I sound a bit confusing let me know @__@'
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    2 weeks later - no Althea cards...where is everyone?
  • wesker
    u can't say "2 weeks later" coz we didn't have a maintenance last week - but yea was expecting to get it today :/
  • cvrcko
    Will we ever get it?..
  • dann0o
    I got my 1 Althea S card but not the other. I sent ticket for the other S card.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I didn't get any Altheas either. tiger-18.gif
    I have both the regular and the bugged tokens.
    ​​
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    No althea card yet still two tokens in bag
  • splendideyes
    dann0o wrote: »

why would you get one of them, but nobody else? random.
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    no althea either
  • dann0o
    dann0o wrote: »

why would you get one of them, but nobody else? random.

it was my bad. it was my old card from WH+ S chest boxes. Guess i still need 2 Althea Cards.
  • souleaterilm
    souleaterilm Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same here still have 2 Althea Tokens in my bag and 1 Astrid War Avatar Token
  • splendideyes
    new promo announced..should we send a ticket about the previous?
  • splendideyes
    got one althea now. ONE.
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    got one althea now. ONE.

You only spent the gold required to qualify for the promotion once. People who did not spend the gold to qualify didn't get any. There doesn't seem to be anything out of place.

But I'll leave it up to the forum warriors to complain until I get my Althea too. :p

• splendideyes
    arc news and countless ticket replies of different people stated that we get 2.
  • wesker
    yea i had 2 placeholder items - got 1 althea card tho, fair enough - no1 can qq now
  • splendideyes
    wesker wrote: »
    yea i had 2 placeholder items - got 1 althea card tho, fair enough - no1 can qq now

as long as they make false and wrong promises, we will QQ :) balance of pwi life
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    lol..why ppl cant scrool back?..on exacly this post Orinj said that ppl will receive only for payed token,and nothing for the gliched one ..xD