No reward from event.

Options
roziveru
roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
Well hello there. Long story short I won that > PWI FASHION WEEK FASHION SHOW AND CONTEST!!!
And here is the proof> PWI FASHION WEEK CONTEST WINNERS!!!
I never received reward for that and I messaged domino about details back then. Shortly after that I had to take a break from playing so there is why I'm posting this so late.
I'v tried to contact domino recently but it seems impossible so i leave it here.

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    To contact domino you'd have to ask him to open a message with you if i remember right. @thenamesdomino​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ah finally! We had given up hope on you getting back to us! What Fashion set do you want? Male or female?
  • roziveru
    Options
    Male and thanks <3

• roziveru
    Options
    I am a patient man. But it's been 3 weeks ;)@thenamesdomino

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    I was almost going to joke about an almost necro but I'm getting distracted by your signature Zzzz. You win...for now.

But in all seriousness I think you're actually not in any violation of anything, it's just Domino has been wrapped up in doing a ton of stuff for another PWE title. I'll ping him today and see if he's got a spare moment.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • roziveru
    Options
    65874759.jpg
    You better hurry up or else i will post bad puns and old memes. 1.0

• eylena
    eylena Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    Yeahh... I was placed 2nd in that fashion contest and I never received my gold prize despite being in contact with the GMs multiple times... so I gave up. So yeah after this I have not really cared about the forum contests anymore, I used to participate in almost every one of them, but if you don't even get your price when winning...then I won't bother again.
    Good luck getting your prize though! I gave up after being in contact with the Gms 3 times, but maybe you have better luck^^
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • roziveru
    Options
    I wouldn't care if prize wasn't worth actual currency and that magically never came to the winners hands. Might be worth poking it.

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    roziveru wrote: »
    65874759.jpg

We want bad puns and old memes fox-1.gif​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    roziveru wrote: »
    65874759.jpg

We want bad puns and old memes fox-1.gif

What I wanna know is if that person is so old why a new computer? or is this a kinda back to the future thing.

On a topic note they send out items after maint. This can take a number of weeks. However in this case I would suggest you drink a bit of water before the above happens.

P.S. your gonna give me nightmares for weeks...​​