Territory War - Season 10 Reminder (Official Statements Reference)

Options
daymond
daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
Which factions won the monthly raffle/Mystery Prize for August? What did they get?
Which factions won the monthly raffle/Mystery Prize for September? What did they get?
What is the official week you are resetting the TW Map?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10097593-territory-wars-and-dragons’-conquest-reset

Territory Wars and Dragons’ Conquest Reset
By enelimm Wed 03 Aug 2016 08:00:00 AM PDT

Territory Wars and Dragons’ Conquest Reset

Hello, netizens of PWI!
This is an official notice to inform you that Territory Wars and Dragons’ Conquest will be reset on 08/03/16.
Below is a summary of changes on what to expect:

What: TW and DC resets
Who: All servers
Where: In-game
When: August 3rd, 2016
Why: August 3rd will allow participating factions to tie up loose ends, and also allow people to take advantage of the changes to the reward structure
How: Developer magic!

What: Changes to rewards
Who: All servers
Where: In-game
When: Immediate
Why: So more factions have a chance to win
How: Magic!

Here's how the new reward structure will work:
Going forward, TW and DC will be reset every quarter (3 months).
At the end of the quarter, the top-placing faction will be awarded a prize.
At the end of the quarter, another participating faction will be randomly selected to receive the runner-up prize.
During the 3-month period, at the close of every month, a participating faction will be randomly selected to win a prize.

5 chances to win: 1x top prize, 1x runner-up, 3x monthly prizes.
Other than top prize, no double dipping; i.e. can't win twice.
Note: Prizes will be announced the week of 08/05/16.

We thank you for your continued presence and participation in PWI!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10139973-territory-wars-and-dragons’-conquest-winners

Territory Wars and Dragons’ Conquest Winners
By enelimm Tue 30 Aug 2016 06:51:55 AM PDT

Territory Wars: Season 10

Season 10 will usher in a new rewards systems –

Grand Prize
Memorial Weapon for all participants
Panderic Knight pet if you’re a returning champion
New pet: Territorial Dragon
Title: Veni Vidi Vici

City Owners
New Pet: Territorial Dragon

All territory owners:
Event gold per territory owned

And for a monthly random drawing, all participants of that faction will win 20 Event Gold + a Mystery Prize that will rotate every month.

We hope you like the changes we’ve made!
alFcxeg.png
www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    O dear.

I worked it out as First Wednesday in November.

Odds are... We should have our update by then or just after. Time will tell.

1 random draw for September coming up. Soon....

LoL.

Edit. I think 3 months is to much for them still.
  • daymond
    edited October 2016
    Options
    More random draws... what about the past couple of monthly prizes?
    Zzz... C'mon PWI

Hang a big calendar iny our office, write this stuff down in advance​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    "
    daymond wrote: »
    More random draws... what about the past couple of monthly prizes?
    Zzz... C'mon PWI

Hang a big calendar iny our office, write this stuff down in advance

"Im sorry Sir that went trough the wash cycle with my work trousers"
    "The Dog has eaten it Sir"
    "It blew outa my bag on the way here and landed in the middle of the Thames River most likely now in London"
    "Sorry the calendar is Tax year and we dont quite understand it yet"
    "Well it was written on but its in a different language from what we can tell"

Want me to keep going... Im sure they will catch up with this But worth the reminder.

Hahaha.​​
  • daymond
    Options
    This is important stuff.
    It ticks me off.​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Yes same. I can understand.

I think a few people do also. I just think 3 months is to much work and to close. The annoying thing is they chose the times.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sighs, didn't they choose 3 months before as well? I feel like at this rate, they should get rid of seasons and prizes all together.

Allow that one faction to grow in size, then be shot down because people only join it for rewards; with rewards gone, it will crumble and PVP TWs will be spread throughout other factions hopefully and more ganks :tired_face:
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    there is like 1 month now there is no communication between them and players.
    Sometimes aspraulina tries to find out what happened and give us some infos.

But in general nothing more

No weekly prizes, no event gold as rewards every week, no montly prizes nothing.
    3 months season should be at the end now( maybe 1-3 weeks left ) and we dont know what to do.

DC season we dont know when started when ends or nothing.
    With thousands problems in DC season lands couldnt reseted, points couldnt reseted and sudenly everything went to zero( only points) cause lands remained.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    @orinj @thenamesdomino @arspaulina#4310

Sorry to call but its close to Season close. Any news on this please. Know your busy with the update and all but... Yer.

Orinj / Domino I have offered to help with this if you guys are snowed under with workload. May be PM me if I can help at all...

Thanks.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    2 wees left for the end of the season any news?

@orinj @thenamesdomino @arspaulina#4310 ??

can we have any update to this?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm sure we won't hear anything official until two weeks after the season should end, but I'll give Domino a poke.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I'm sure we won't hear anything official until two weeks after the season should end, but I'll give Domino a poke.

O Dear...​​
  • daymond
    Options
    Can we get an update?​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    the lack of GMs or CMs is kind of surprising. whats happening?
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options

Big update is coming, it's always like this around the time when a big update is about to be released.
    That and they have other things to do.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    Er... I know but no presence is not a reassuring thing.

Well at least we are I guess.
  • iliad#1359
    iliad#1359 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Not just gms where is @arspaulina#4310? Only standing in for sylen during exile?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    iliad#1359 wrote: »
    Not just gms where is @arspaulina#4310? Only standing in for sylen during exile?

Yer been wondering the same thing.

If only ay... Anywaz Official statement out of the way.

Ive been thinking about doing a PCE for TW kinda in planning stages now. Hopefully they will come back to us soon with info. Or we will know about the update soon...​​
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    I cant hear this bs anymore. big update, always busy bla bla....
    Its a task of 5min to log in daily in the forum and check if there are any questions or not and give a quick udate, like yes/no or i dont know yet.
    Since years each focking time we have to remind them about everything, nothing ever is done from there side from alone.
    Its so frustrating.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    I cant hear this bs anymore. big update, always busy bla bla....
    Its a task of 5min to log in daily in the forum and check if there are any questions or not and give a quick udate, like yes/no or i dont know yet.
    Since years each focking time we have to remind them about everything, nothing ever is done from there side from alone.
    Its so frustrating.

Yer I think a lot of us get the point.

Referring to a Hello all we are still here. Kinda the mods kept the presence as well.

"Well Hello" from my self if their is anything I can help with (Which is not a lot) drop me a post lol.

I have stressed this a few times when I have had contact. Guess Ill do it again.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    10+ days we are asking for clarification for the season.
    I think during these days they could say something.
    But they released 3 fast preview for the new expansion and then nothing

• parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Big update is coming, it's always like this around the time when a big update is about to be released.
    That and they have other things to do.​​
    It's a silly reason lol. Do you really think they (just someone) don't have a few mins to check the forum and post something for WEEKS? xD
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Last I heard from KatlystC (I believe that was the name?), Orinj was on vacation. But that was like two weeks ago.​​
  • iliad#1359
    Options
    Maybe sylen is ars.... Conspiracy theorists begin!
  • daymond
    Options
    They have literally not done a single one of the things they said they were going to do in those official updates.
    Like wtf man.​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User
    Options
    They have literally not done a single one of the things they said they were going to do in those official updates.
    Like wtf man.​​

Are you actually surprised? This is standard operating procedure.

• heerohex#3018
    edited October 2016
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    Last I heard from KatlystC (I believe that was the name?), Orinj was on vacation. But that was like two weeks ago.

Yes he was. He was back a few weeks ago from what I know tho.

Also Domino is covering a few other jobs and games. at least he popped on to give us maint info today.

Last time I checked we dont even have a Game Manager now. General Manager what ever you want to call it... Weard ay.
    perrion wrote: »
    Like wtf man.

Are you actually surprised? This is standard operating procedure.

Still not good but may be they are going to do this all the week out. However something like "Hi Guys this is in had at the moment so don't despair"

Covered.​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    parrot2010 wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »

That and they have other things to do.
    It's a silly reason lol. Do you really think they (just someone) don't have a few mins to check the forum and post something for WEEKS? xD

Meh, i've said it before anyway, it always ends up like this.
    1. They keep posting
    2. community under the illusion things are now ok
    3. slowly start to vanish
    4. community starts complaining again
    5. OHSHITFORUMSEXISTS
    6. go back to step 1

I'm more surprised about how people are still surprised about this happening. While it's a circle that repeats every so many months.
    It shouldn't, no. But it does and it's been that way for a long time.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• iliad#1359
    Options
    It will for as long as this company refuses to invest in dedicated community management. Our cms are always busy before updates roll out. Why? Because they had to put on their twenty other hats to get the update rolling. Then they quit because theyre sick of wearing twenty hats.

Rinse and repeat.

Yet i can gaurentee you with proper community management our playerbase would support this company better and longer, whether that be through free advertising (word of mouth, social media) or monetary purchases.

Clearly they dont see that as a good business investment which makes me question if i want to support a company who cant support their employees...
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    iliad#1359 wrote: »
    It will for as long as this company refuses to invest in dedicated community management. Our cms are always busy before updates roll out. Why? Because they had to put on their twenty other hats to get the update rolling. Then they quit because theyre sick of wearing twenty hats.

Rinse and repeat.

Yet i can gaurentee you with proper community management our playerbase would support this company better and longer, whether that be through free advertising (word of mouth, social media) or monetary purchases.

Clearly they dont see that as a good business investment which makes me question if i want to support a company who cant support their employees...

Nods Head.​​
  • beast21g
    Options
    still no answer by the PW team.