Treasure Map glitches

jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
Hi, just wanted to get an update from your folks. Has the treasure map glitch of chests spawning in inaccessible area been solved yet? Or do we still need to find that elusive mining skill + digging tunnel skill to dream of getting to these chests?​​

Comments

• ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Oh no maps still get spawn in rocks and mountains, sometimes the mob spawns in a rock Something that frustrates the hell outta me but i know they wont ever fix it so i just rage and move on.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    I thought they where working on a fix and has been applied...

Shows what I pay attention to.. Wait is PQ3 fixed... hum really Heero... Wait im talking to my self... thats bad rite.

Only way to check is to test for your self but I cant say I have had one in the rocks for a while.​​
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I did maps all of 2x this month and 10% get stuck in some kind of land mass. Its super fun when a Map 5 gets lost forever.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    They should think of fixing pq 3 now, the ring costs about 20~30m on the tt server to buy. It is not "system breaking" anymore.

Thank you @ericamariex222 , i was thinking of getting chrono pages to make blood vow, thought might as well do it through treasure quests. 10% is an improvement from last time.

I do remember reading in the patch notes back in 2015 at some point they "fixed" the treasure map issue, let me see if I can find it now.​​