folks who R locked out of entering TW

Options
greenglare
greenglare Posts: 15 Arc User
it hapens alot now,for some reasion,
for no reasion folks just cant enter a TW,they know how to & have manny times,yet they R locked out,why power up if U cant help fac,why send a ticket if they cant help.

Comments

• nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    Do they have the hours? (100 hours in faction) Is the battle full already?
  • greenglare
    Options
    the folks who r locked out including me have bin in the fac for weeks+.we have decresed window,increased it,loged out & in tried telaporters at diferent citys.Simply put alot of folks seen to have bin locked out of entering TW eather for a single TW or in my case perma locked out.Then when we send a ticket,we R told the camunity should fig it out,the bug blocking us,even though it would mean elegaly messing with PWI systems to fix it based on there sujestion.please look into it & find out what is pema blocking my toon & others from entering TW.Thank U kindly for your responce here :)
  • greenglare
    Options
    PM I have entered manny TW in times past & know how to enter a TW,click telaporter,then the cloured map.Just to elimanate that queshion lol :)
  • bobboberts
    bobboberts Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Is it that your faction has a full instance? The tw instance is only able to hold 80 people per faction, it's possible someone without a squad entered when they weren't supposed to.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    Is it possible u have XTW fight instead of a regular TW and are trying to enter it from wrong place?​​
  • greenglare
    Options
    Not enteringfrom rong place,or full,just cant seen to enter a TW,rilly need PWI to look at my acount & find the bug thats keeping me out of TW lol.Its a bug from PWI side that is stopping me,probly something simple to fix lol. B)