Regardin ticket about Althea spend promo

Options
cvrcko
cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
So they replied that they checked and I dont qualify for the missing spend rewards.How come? my mystic spent 1200 gold and got A chest,S chest and Althea token,missin lower rewards,cleric spend 250 gold and got nothing,while wizard spend 250 and got all items.My other account"sin got missing rewards in the days ppl were getting missing rewards. All mentioned toons were spending gold in the same time.Any chance for me to get missing items or am I just "robbed"?
@arspaulina#4310 what do you think about this?

Comments

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    you must have been unlucky with your support advisor, some of them seem to be new and clueless.

i bet they told you to wait for the promo to end, just to then claim that you are not eligible. the 2 favourite prepared canned responses of them.
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    I got reply,they checked again and told me I qualify so thats ok now,allthough no Althea card yet xD Token still waiting
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I was just about to say "Tickets cant be discussed on the Forums" and to leave it with support until it has be dealt with. Sometimes they may take their time and ask questions to get the right results but I would like to think they do so.

Think that is true to "Covered" part.

Thanks.​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yikes! But you finally got a response though correct? For the Althea promo, Im not sure if they've done the cards yet (?) (I myself didnt reach the threshold for this one so I have no idea save for what I hear here and the newsposts as to whats happening with those. Admittedly, it's not always in my usual pings to them for information, but I'll include it this next round)

Due to China's holidays, if its something that has to be done during a maint, then obviously you wont be able to get it until they come back.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆