Althea Promo Answer!

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Yes, because giving EVERYONE a card is going to help. This is the same warcry people did for other issues like the exploits through the old web redemption or other controversial subjects. I honestly don't know why they're saying it's an anniversary thing (?) when its clearly tied to the promo messing up, just honestly sounds like a miscommunication.

As far as-will people be keeping the cards they received on accident? So far as I've heard, yes they will be able to keep it. If they charge this promo and qualify "again" (in the sense that they "truly qualify" by spending 1,200 this round) they will end up getting a second card.

EDIT : Filter woes! XD
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User

As far as-will people be keeping the cards they received on accident? So far as I've heard, yes they will be able to keep it. If they charge this promo and qualify "again" (in the sense that they "truly qualify" by spending 1,200 this round) they will end up getting a second card.

can i quote this in my ticket(like official statement idk), in case the GM is claiming that im not eligible for a 2nd card, even though i spent 1200 gold? because knowing my karma, it is 100% going to happen.
  • dartwave
    dartwave Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yes, because giving EVERYONE a card is going to help. This is the same warcry people did for other issues like the exploits through the old web redemption or other controversial subjects. I honestly don't know why they're saying it's an anniversary thing (?) when its clearly tied to the promo messing up, just honestly sounds like a miscommunication.

EDIT : Filter woes! XD

I've been talking to a Gm through tickets and he clearly told me that its not related at all with promo messing up. Of course i know he told me ****. If you don't believe me i can send you the screenshot of our conversation by private message.
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    How am I the only one that sees the possibility that the token will remain a token and people who didn't spend 1,200 won't get a card?

Facts:
    =No one got a card yet.
    =GM message says that repeat rewards are possible if you were mistakenly given a token. Tokens are just tokens, not cards. They never promised to exchange the "reward" for cards.
    =The final exchange is done manually after acquiring a list of qualified players, just like with R9R4 reversions. They can check if you spent 1,200 during the promotional period.

Panic all you guys want lol. But I wish you guys did it after the promotion was over, so you know what to complain about rather than throwing random accusations (free cards, anniversary rewards, double tokens? lol nonsense). I have an Althea token, good luck to us all.

To be honest though, I'm hoping they shut down all Nuema Portal promos so that it remains exclusive. (At least until they can fix database problems) @arspaulina#4310 could you suggest that to them?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Yes, because giving EVERYONE a card is going to help.

Yes, yes it is.

If you are going to ''randomly'' give away an anniversary gift to a select few, and then demand others pay you 1200 gold for it then you look pretty fkn bad.

If you are going to ''randomly'' give away an anniversary gift to everyone, then hey, that makes sense, thats what games usually do during anniversaries.

And besides, the nuema portal card has pretty much no value when you cant complete the set, so its not like you are giving everyone something incredibly valuable, if anything it might motivate people to try and get the other 5 when they were given 1 for free. It actually makes a lot of sense...

I personally dont really care about this card cuz I have no interrest in this set at all, but the fact you guys **** up and randomly give people free stuff and then demand others to pay you 1200 gold for it is absolutely ridiculous, and to then play it off as a ''whoops my bad, o well'' is probably the most stupid response Ive ever seen. Followed by a usual pattern of then calling that a ''miscommunication'' but then never get back to it to give the real explanation. (obviously cuz it doesnt exist)
  • splendideyes
    after 4 days i finally got an answer to my ticket: "We understand that you are missing some prizes from the Spend Rewards"

someone needs coaching on their aknowledgement. i simply asked if its possible to get 2 Althea.....still no official statement :(
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Yea they never answer my answer with a yes or no too even though my question was direct to the point.

We'll just have to see. At least i saved one of the GMs reply about the two token being different will not be a glitch, hence i will fight for my two cards.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    i guess you have the same support advisor as me @dylandarkk1
    the level of incompetence is shockingly high there.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Yea they never answer my answer with a yes or no too even though my question was direct to the point.

We'll just have to see. At least i saved one of the GMs reply about the two token being different will not be a glitch, hence i will fight for my two cards.

Frankly it is obviously a glitch, you know, I know it, everybody but the incompetent GM knows it. If you get 2 cards that some serious BS to everybody who didnt get a glitched token. Its kinda saddening for me personally to see ppl are willing to fight for their glitched goods when they really dont deserve them.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    shunsai wrote: »
    How am I the only one that sees the possibility that the token will remain a token and people who didn't spend 1,200 won't get a card?

You're not the only one. Tokens are only valid if they've been paid for. Glitched tokens are worthless. They cannot + will not be exchanged into the actual cards.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Ty again for alot of fake info from these good ppls. Love you <3
  • aphrodita
    If you have mistakingly received the rewards at the start of this event, you will still qualify to get your rewards, even the ones that you received by mistake.

source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10153842-ultimate-spend-rewards-return!

after almost two weeks, we finally get an official and trustable answer, after many up and downs. thanks orinj, seems the company doesnt run without you.
  • dylandarkk1
    Ye so the glitch token can still get Althea S card. That is already coming from pwi team or management. Guess we got our answers. 2 Althea token can get 2 Althea S cards. Even if u get the glitched token.
  • aphrodita
    Ye so the glitch token can still get Althea S card. That is already coming from pwi team or management. Guess we got our answers. 2 Althea token can get 2 Althea S cards. Even if u get the glitched token.

have you not read orinjs post?
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    hmmm has any1 tried to spend gold today and received the things from the gold spend promo? I've spent 1200 gold and.. all i got a single mail with 10x Profundity Scroll I Ticket while on the list it's scroll III... no higher tier reward tho :(
  • splendideyes
    Same for me and a Faction mate.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    @wesker they will manually select and send the rewards to those who qualified after the event is over, as stated in arspaulina's original post. Have a little more patience I guess and fingers crossed you get them during next maint =]​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    I was only copy pasting what was on the blog post - if that's since been changed/clarifications made, then I'll go ahead and update the OP to reflect that along with the statement made here by Orinj :D (since I haven't checked that announcement since it had went up and was amended).
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • dylandarkk1
    aphrodita wrote: »
    have you not read orinjs post?

if you're referring to the same posts by the pwi team on the updated Althea Spend promo, I did. It says there even if you get the Althea Token at the beginning or mistakenly given to you, you are still qualified to get the reward.

I also talked to the GM about the spend promo recently and he also said if you have spend 1200 gold you also qualified for the reward.

2 Althea tokens= 2 Althea S cards.

• aphrodita
    no dylan, i talk about the admin post on this page. it says the opposite to what several support staff members AND the newspost said.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    *facepalm*
  • tomcool
    tomcool Posts: 8 Arc User
    -double facepalm-
    LOLb:victory
  • aphrodita
    as soon as somebody gets something, let us know, please.
  • wesker
    buuu nothing :( no tier 2-9 rewards, no placeholder item q.q...guess we need to w8 a bit longer :)
  • bizzah
    bizzah Posts: 19 Arc User
    wesker wrote: »
    buuu nothing :( no tier 2-9 rewards, no placeholder item q.q...guess we need to w8 a bit longer :)

Do we? It was said that rewards are being send out after the promo ends. It ended, so I was expecting the rewards to come after maint.

@thenamesdomino you sure that we dont have to send in tickets and that you guys got it all covered?
  • hxh
    hxh Posts: 7 Arc User
    How about for the people spend until 250 gold? how they will receive the orb?
  • wesker
    bizzah wrote: »
    wesker wrote: »

Do we? It was said that rewards are being send out after the promo ends. It ended, so I was expecting the rewards to come after maint.

@thenamesdomino you sure that we dont have to send in tickets and that you guys got it all covered?

well last time I received the placeholder NP card item like a week after the promo had ended. For the NP card i had to w8 another 1 week so yea... I guess patience is the key word :)
  • dylandarkk1
    this is the reply from the GM from today regarding if I will get 2 Althea S cards.

----

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that is correct since you are qualified to receive another placeholder item for Althea S card from the Ultimate Spend Rewards Return promotion.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. Enjoy your day!

I think if you do have another token at hand just let the GM know that way they'd know and give you the proper reward with it.

I think the GM answered my questions so the only thing left is to wait. Just like last time on Astrid Promo they gave the placeholder token a lil bit of a week after the promo ends then it got replaced with NP Astrid S card the next maintenance week.

Hope this helps everyone who have same question as mine. Thank you all.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Just give everyone the mount and the Althea card to be fair and wipe the slate clean. Doing anything else will just upset everyone else. Going back and forth between the promises on site and via the tickets will also upset those involved. A card alone is worthless without the set.

Many people will hesitate to even spend the 1200 since the uncertainty may mean they do not even get the card at the end. Already it takes 3 weeks or longer after the last promo to get the Astrid card.
  • aphrodita
    this is the reply from the GM from today regarding if I will get 2 Althea S cards.

----

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that is correct since you are qualified to receive another placeholder item for Althea S card from the Ultimate Spend Rewards Return promotion.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. Enjoy your day!

I think if you do have another token at hand just let the GM know that way they'd know and give you the proper reward with it.

I think the GM answered my questions so the only thing left is to wait. Just like last time on Astrid Promo they gave the placeholder token a lil bit of a week after the promo ends then it got replaced with NP Astrid S card the next maintenance week.

Hope this helps everyone who have same question as mine. Thank you all.

i had to close my ticket after 7 days due to the inability of the support employee to aknowledge my "issue".
    seems this is about luck again.