ARSPAULINA , DOMINO,ORINJ wonder if this would work ?

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Suggestion Box
So ARSPAULINA had commented in the past wondering for a way to bring the following to players sense the 2 events are now gone that were useful to everyone. I myself miss the Dq system to on top of the recently 2 events no longer available.

One such proposal was to add items to event gold shop but then you get the headache of people going long periods of time asking if theres any event gold code coming or lack of event gold.

So why not kill 3 birds with one stone

I believe there's a few options here.

Proposal 1. easy fix

once a month code that gives you all this

Legacy Mark Period: 14 days
Perfect Devilslaying Insignia Period: 14 days
Cloud Wonder - 20
Cloud Blossom-10
Lost Giant's Amulet - 200
Lost Incantation Amulet - 200
Radiant Shard - 2
Ancient Gift-10-ACOUNT STASHABLE !!!
10 Scroll of Calling
10 Jades of Returning

Only Redeemable once per account
Also you should think about changing pwi promotional agent stones to say to only bound
Equipment so this code is not abused for profit making the pack gems worth more because there tradeable.

The promotion agents stones currently can be put in non bound equipment from any player so if you seen any drop in sales pack wise
it is because of this because people can put these gems in other players equipment.

Proposal 2 more complicated fix but more fun and it kills 3 birds with one stone including the Dq system we lost and
people keep complaining because pwi promised to bring it back at some time or something in its place for the worthless dq
that gets flooded into our bags when we pick up drops.

Dq items a certain large amount can be redeemable for at the promotional agent since she has 8 empty slots

Legacy Mark Period: 14 days Cost:7500 dq Wraith Drakeri Sorcerer (141, 967) worth 35pts dq elemental spirit
Cloud Wonder - 20 cost: :7500 dq Order from Underworld 35 pts Aoelian Executioner (153, 309)
Cloud Blossom-10 cost: :7500 dq Ginseng Fruit 30 pts Asgard Dragon Infantry (632, 303)
Lost Giant's Amulet - 200 cost:5000 dqCompound Venom 30pts Araneid Cruelheart (263, 816)
Lost Incantation Amulet - 200 cost:5000 dq Fine Orb 30pts Piranha Engulfer (274, 861)
Ancient Gift-10-ACOUNT STASHABLE !!! Cost: 1000 dq Element Light 30pts Kugulu Taskmaster (254, 490)
10 Scroll of Calling Cost:500 dq Underspring Water 30pts Harpy Kabal (235, 865)
10 Jades of Returning Cost:500 dq Jade Juyi pts 25 Celestial Plumpfish (474, 625)

Dq redeemable at promotional agent also you can make perfect token of luck from packs worth more by going to pw boutique agent and trading the tokens for dq items for a decent amount to trade promotional agent of course you have to switch dq 2 tab dragon sphere to token of luck or add a second exchange option like promotional agent has and add the corresponding dq and switch out what i have listed for what pwi boutique agent has.

This way so pwi can still make more money from packs or non lazy players can grind for the dq from monsters win win.

this is just a rough draft.

To people who comments that i will usually get flamed for this suggestion or complemented or to add to this is just a suggestion=no reply+no debate from me i will forget this thread so don't expect any response or reply from past experience.

Ps not all drop info may be accurate pwi has changed so much with database

Side note the following should maybe change Cloud Wonder - 20
Cloud Blossom-10 because you can get gems with those i dont want pwi to go bankrupt and we end up like a certain game where they shut down the game. Maybe something with in reason but not impossible and fair would be the challenge to get Cloud Wonder & Cloud Blossom.
Post edited by laiwaisan on

Comments

• jorehnstrom
    jorehnstrom Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    for once i like your idea,

too bad it will be considered as giving too much away, which is the reason why they stopped doing weekly codes.

but to say it one more time. I like your idea this time
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    The code for scrolls was gimped early if you recall - I don't think they'd want to once a month distribute something that essentially makes gems from thin air, even if they can't be combined :( However allll the other useful items that come out of said scrolls? That's a different story.

A DQ system has been something I've seen pitched before but I don't think (?) anyone's ever heard word back. I still would like to see things on the event gold front, but if that ever DOES happen, I can't guarantee they're go with every single pricing structure laid out by users. There has been an influx of even gold coming in via events but eh, some more couldn't hurt yeah? :O

So lets see...maybe we could work an NPC in game that does something similar to what you're suggesting (?) So the second suggestion might be more feasible but would require some tweaks. Might have to be one singular NPC that will allow you to "manufacture" the Returning Warrior items in exchange for DQ items, rather than slapping a quest redemption together or filling in slots on a preexisting NPC (But...then again that might not be impossible, hmm).

This could bring actual coin value back to DQ...hmm, never thought of this angle before, could be a solid pitch that could get more results! I'll note it down and pass it along.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆