parrot / login items

Options
ok so i have looked at the forums and found no further info (albeit i didn't look for long...) so what happened with the parrot code??? will we still get the other said items by 10/22 as promised(if we meet requirements that is)?

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    im happy with the codes they gave us this month i think maybe was to make up for this i could be wrong there was a anni where we got nothing so im happy with the stuff they gave us this month
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    the parrot event isn't even close to over, be patient. we still have 2 weeks before we can get our panties in a wad. the log in promo will end on the 8th of october iirc. its part of the rewards for it.
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    yes that i know but the parrot code was supposed to be released on 9/8 and wasnt
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    From what was reported by players, they switched it up and didn't give out the parrot egg like they promised, but, in stead, they gave those with the GM event thing where they dropped random stuff for players. Nothing official on this has been reported.
    DeffyNature
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    cococya wrote: »
    From what was reported by players, they switched it up and didn't give out the parrot egg like they promised, but, in stead, they gave those with the GM event thing where they dropped random stuff for players. Nothing official on this has been reported.

The pinata event has nothing to do with our missing parrot code. Pinata event was announced on the event list.

"In-game: Pinata Event

09/14 – 09/16

To time to vent some of the anger you’ve been storing up! For three days only in-game, beat on your favorite GMs and watch them pop like epic pinatas and drop some awesome items."
    ​​
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    lol wow dont miss with a bird lover i guess
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    i'm more after the lion mount that's listed in the actual login part i just want to be sure that since there is no parrot apparently, if we will get the others or not.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    Dear GMs and other representatives...
    Thank you for the thoughtful freebies, but the creepy stalking fish AC pet is not what we are looking for.
    We want our Ara chloropterus (aka that ara parrot), thank you very much~.
    Happy 8th anniversary to you all ^^
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    wow 3 codes and still must be a bird fetish lol
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This reminds me of children who couldn't get a toy when they were little. In this case, the parrot represents that toy. This time it's personal it seems.
    monkey-47.gif
    Post edited by zentfamily on
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • dethknight69
    dethknight69 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Login event is entirely broken for me on every account haven't gotten anything from it yet at all =x
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    To my knowledge the "randomly giving people items in mail all month" only happened once & it was suppose to be part of the anniversary event as well.
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    geesh as i said i was more about the lion mount that's in the list that's STILL part of the news. its not about the parrot itself but more about the promises given then never fulfilling. i wasn't ranting i wasn't being rude i simply asked a question and people think i'm acting like a jerk...get off your high horses people. All i wanted to know was if the login event was still a real thing or just smoke.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Login event is still going, but I think the parrot's borked per what Domino posted. Data pulls will have to go after the events over so there'll still be time to wait inbetween then. Hopefully none of the other items blow up ;-;
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    geesh as i said i was more about the lion mount that's in the list that's STILL part of the news. its not about the parrot itself but more about the promises given then never fulfilling. i wasn't ranting i wasn't being rude i simply asked a question and people think i'm acting like a jerk...get off your high horses people. All i wanted to know was if the login event was still a real thing or just smoke.

I could be wrong but from what I understand of that event you will not get anything till is over.
    This is quoted text from the page of said event:

"2.Data pulls will be required at the end of the Login Promo, so please allow up to two weeks’ for delivery.
    3.Your character level will be queried at the end of the Login Promo, so if you manage to hit a new level or awakening threshold while the promo is running, your highest level/awakening level will be taken into account."

Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10148772-anniversary-login-event

That event ends 10/08/2016 and you need to login 1 hour each day for 20 days for all the rewards.
    So in other words no one is getting anything till the event is over.

This event is not like the old ones in which they gave rewards progressively according to the number of days you loged in.

• laiwaisan
    Options
    OHHH so in your face bird fetish man
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    rieihdius wrote: »

I could be wrong but from what I understand of that event you will not get anything till is over.

"2.Data pulls will be required at the end of the Login Promo, so please allow up to two weeks’ for delivery.
    3.Your character level will be queried at the end of the Login Promo, so if you manage to hit a new level or awakening threshold while the promo is running, your highest level/awakening level will be taken into account."

Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10148772-anniversary-login-event

That event ends 10/08/2016 and you need to login 1 hour each day for 20 days for all the rewards.

This event is not like the old ones in which they gave rewards progressively according to the number of days you loged in.

yes this i understand but my big question was if the parrot was broken how do we not know this isnt? that is all i was asking lol
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    @zentfamily: I mainly did it on behalf of someone else, though I must say it's a little loss, but I sure will survive about it.
    @laiwaisan: Wow, you sure are bored with your poking-trolling. Are you just aiming to raise your post count with such sad comments? It's not healthy.
    I won't post anymore here regardless of your replies, I don't want to attract trouble.
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    I WANT MY PARROTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND MY WHITE LIONNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Don't make promises u cant keep PWI. DON'T YOUU!!!!!!

x9YPRak.jpg

• dethknight69
    dethknight69 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Login event is entirely broken for me on every account haven't gooten anything from it yet =x

In other words by time we notice its broken it'll be too late to do anything about it =3
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well, they now posted a new blog stating this:

"Dear Netizens of PWI,

Our developers have informed us that there is an issue with the Anniversary Gifts that we have prepared for you. It is with deep regret that we must inform you that that we must postpone the delivery of the Anniversary Gifts.

Rest assured we will make good on our promise to you and distribute all the items in the Anniversary Gift package to all active users, without the restrictions of the running Login Promo, when the issue has been resolved.

In the interim, please accept our apologies and this token of good will:

Item code:
    XKXN8l2Q

Redeeming the code will provide you the following items:

1 x Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
    1 x Good Luck Pack Ticket
    2 x War Avatar Chest: A
    1 x 50 Event Gold Ticket
    1 x Major Homestead Supply Bag

The code can only be redeemed once per account. It is a gesture of good will, a token of friendship between us.

Thank you for understanding.

~ The PWI Admin Staff"

Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10177703-anniversary-gifts-update

So yeah... I guess it is broken after all... :D

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Awwww! Guess the rest of them did blow up, I jinxed it D:
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    It says without restrictions, i hope that means i can get the stuff without being rebirthed
  • brithedarkangel#8032
    Options
    Without restriction means, "Subject to what we consider active". At least that's what I got out of it.
    I'm an angel I swear I am. The horns are just there to hold my halo up!!
    657410mkknv10dfd.jpg
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    pulls out ak-47 they said end of 20th next month i thought to give every one a fair chance to get login items in case you missed a few days i could be wrong till then ra tah tah tah thud look parrot on floor congrats lol
  • sinithsky
    sinithsky Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    pulls out ak-47 they said end of 20th next month i thought to give every one a fair chance to get login items in case you missed a few days i could be wrong till then ra tah tah tah thud look parrot on floor congrats lol
    it was already fair for logins to miss a few days. the login event lasts for 30 days and you only need to log in for 20 of them, so you could miss 10 days and still be good
    It's not how CRAZY I AM that but how much I ENJOY it that makes me DANGEROUS!
    in a singsong voice "I can destroy the world. total Anhailation, wiping out every nation. i will cleanse the glove with fire."
    10 points to those who know where that's from
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Gonna Necro it.....Haven't heard an update, starting to get curious since we are now approaching a month after said login event and have had no mention of................

Well, they now posted a new blog stating this:

"Dear Netizens of PWI,

Our developers have informed us that there is an issue with the Anniversary Gifts that we have prepared for you. It is with deep regret that we must inform you that that we must postpone the delivery of the Anniversary Gifts.

Rest assured we will make good on our promise to you and distribute all the items in the Anniversary Gift package to all active users, without the restrictions of the running Login Promo, when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for understanding.

~ The PWI Admin Staff"

Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10177703-anniversary-gifts-update

So yeah... I guess it is broken after all... :D

At any rate The new White Lion mount was super anticipated sucha downer you guys couldn't get it together please revisit fixing this. I dont think some has been mounts most of us have NPCed a dozen times given in a crappy code over and over should be all we deserve after being loyal customers for 6 yrs. Please fix the login anni rewards or compensate with a spiffy code tht issues them instead it shouldnt take a month to do when u can roll out a code with jank goodies in 24 hrs!!!

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    At least they have not left us guessing over this.

They gave us a code to cover this as they knew it was broken before hand. It will unlikely be fixed before the update that we are now expecting. Since what you are asking for has already be delivered Im at a loss of understanding.

I would suggest checking the - Arc Codes - PWI - Thread as it contains all the active codes.

Thanks.​​
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    Wait, all items? what about the fashion promised for the log in? i just logged in 20 hours this month for the fash. >.< should have expected this x.x Thanks for the code i guess.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    OHHHH BUMP