Anni gifts

So where are our anni gifts for this year? i havent seen any code or anything for anni gifts like we normally would have.

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    There was two codes given out look for them lol
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    We've had 2 gift codes go out if I remember correctly.
    aHC5BRHQ - 2 A Chests and 50 Event Gold -Expiry Unknown - Limited (1) per account (Guess)
    Notes : From FB French Pages. (may be a short lived Code!)
    Confirmed By : sndrzzz/Heero 09/21/16

tf5YfZlL- Orinj's Clicky Bait Code -Expiry TBD - Limited (1) per account
    Notes : Please don't abuse this one! Also have sufficient space in your mailbox (7 spots)
    Confirmed By : ArsPaulina

However I think the first one is a short lived one? I'm sure we'll get some more through the pipeline :3 Hope this helps!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer need to correct that.

As usual I'm away again. So will be done later.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Except those 2 codes were not anniversary related- first one was on mostly for the EU anni and second one, Orinj specifically mentioned, had nothing to do with the anniversary, but it was a different code.
    There are no codes or items given out for anniversary this year, in fact, they mentioned last year it was the last time they'd be giving those and that this year will be something different.
    What we got was a log in event with extremely poor gifts(some all lass pets and a non unique fashion set) and a few events in game.
    DeffyNature
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Im fine with what they have so far. My only gripe is that you need to be rebirthed for most of the stuff. I have no toons that are rebirthed & I dont think I'll make the deadline to lvl either
  • laiwaisan
    cococya wrote: »
    Except those 2 codes were not anniversary related- first one was on mostly for the EU anni and second one, Orinj specifically mentioned, had nothing to do with the anniversary, but it was a different code.
    There are no codes or items given out for anniversary this year, in fact, they mentioned last year it was the last time they'd be giving those and that this year will be something different.
    What we got was a log in event with extremely poor gifts(some all lass pets and a non unique fashion set) and a few events in game.

Really domino posted happy Ani thread code seriously lol

I will be the first troll to admit im greedy a bit spoiled some what privileged thinking and yes you can hate me for thinking that way but dude really the two codes kinda covered everything but freaking mounts and some might be thankful for that lol
  • arspaulina#4310
    Whoops! Yep I stand corrected - I forgot even though it was handed within the timeframe its not technically an anni code HOWEVER!

*whips a thing out*

This one is! And it's got a slew of even nicer goodies (well I suppose that's subjective, but still ha!)
    Hey guys look, I got a thing from Domino!

XKXN8l2Q

Redeem ONE PER ACCOUNT, please don't abuse!

This code redeems for the following items -

1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
    1 Good Luck Pack Ticket (pack contents here : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33957 )
    2 War Avatar Chest: A
    1 50 Event Gold Ticket
    1 Major Homestead Supply Bag (x1)

This is an Anniversary code! Have fun! :D

Enjoy!
  • laiwaisan
    edited September 2016
    IN YOUR FACE DOUBTERS
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Whoops! Yep I stand corrected - I forgot even though it was handed within the timeframe its not technically an anni code HOWEVER!

*whips a thing out*

This one is! And it's got a slew of even nicer goodies (well I suppose that's subjective, but still ha!)
    Hey guys look, I got a thing from Domino!

XKXN8l2Q

Redeem ONE PER ACCOUNT, please don't abuse!

This code redeems for the following items -

1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
    1 Good Luck Pack Ticket (pack contents here : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33957 )
    2 War Avatar Chest: A
    1 50 Event Gold Ticket
    1 Major Homestead Supply Bag (x1)

This is an Anniversary code! Have fun! :D

Enjoy!

That's awesome, thanks for this new one.
    DeffyNature
  • arspaulina#4310
    Update to the update - an official announcement from dom for that code plus the old anni items are up! Go take a look :P