Auction House Event?

Options
Well today is the 20th so can we get a little input on this event? There is nothing about it on the main page or the 8th anniversary page.

Comments

• yesmesalikey
    yesmesalikey Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Bump
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    Ancient Emblems need to be a thing again... We haven't seen them for 2 years now... Bring back Cosmic Packs! Or sell us Ancient Emblems because lots of us are tired of these **** engraves.
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    Options
    Can anyone in the staff clarifies how this works? regular AH, or Gold based AH, why is this game staff so incompetent, can anyone else clear up this mess? was the event canceled?
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    Options
    Farm faction trials for ancient emblems XD Clearly what its there for! Are you a noob or something bro?

Then i think i am supposed to write KAPPA.​​
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    drheal wrote: »
    Farm faction trials for ancient emblems XD Clearly what its there for! Are you a noob or something bro?

Then i think i am supposed to write KAPPA.​​

The time it takes to complete 3 run throughs of trials just for a chance at an ancient emblem isn't worth it. That time you could easily make the 40-50m and just buy them. Hell the time it takes you could farm/merch other things and make 100-200m
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    Options
    bangbang wrote: »
    drheal wrote: »

Then i think i am supposed to write KAPPA.

The time it takes to complete 3 run throughs of trials just for a chance at an ancient emblem isn't worth it. That time you could easily make the 40-50m and just buy them. Hell the time it takes you could farm/merch other things and make 100-200m

Yes but it does not help you if you cant BUY one.

Y not put an Alt into a faction that does trials. That way when someone does get one you may have a chance to buy it.

Back to topic.

Im sure its TimeZones or something else happened that was more important. Your call.​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Options
    bump
    Can a mod of some kind please update us on what is going on with this event?
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Congratulations to fail it. You put Love up and down, and max bid is 200mill in AH. Some1 got Tome for 200mil...nice event, not even chance to bid, grats gms... so pro.
  • nunuator
    Options
    Nah what's **** is that they didn't make any posts as to what time any of this happens... so unless you live, eat and breathe pwi... You have no chance of getting anything from this event

Just a heads up to GM'S before you run an event a little heads up for the real world would be nice to have
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Heard it fired off on all four servers once (?) already? Eating lunch, so I had checked in on live and saw it go off.

Also events were announced here Assuming all times were PST/PDT, it might have come on earlier/later than intended.

I think it'd be a logistical nightmare if they did it another way. Doing it outside of AH in chats would run the risk of someone getting mad their bid didn't win or favoritism or something else (oh its too short, oh only for the rich, oh I was AFK and there wasn't enough announcements). Can't really auction in a catshop (that has limits) or using the commission shop. Any items below the 200 mil threshold people wouldn't have complained about. Guess its a cheap Love Up and Down someone got *shrugs* - I could always ping them to see if they'll change it mid stream for any items above 200 mil worth, but if people don't like the outcome after that, well then *throws hands up* Least I tried.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • nunuator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah by the looks of it they log every 6 hours and throw a new item on, love up and down and now a +10 Dorb
    Would be nice to have some sort of official times for it and multiple items going up at 1x just a thought
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well we could get nothing... Like many of the previous years. No its not executed perfectly but there has been effort put in to make this anniversary a splash so remember to appreciate we got anything. Even codes which i saw many people ask for. How many years before this one did pwe give anyone end game gear for the anniversary?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Well we could get nothing... Like many of the previous years. No its not executed perfectly but there has been effort put in to make this anniversary a splash so remember to appreciate we got anything. Even codes which i saw many people ask for. How many years before this one did pwe give anyone end game gear for the anniversary?

I am just happy receiving free +11m/s mounts for all my alts and a decent flyer. What more can i ask for onion-7.gif. Saves people about 10m~50m coins by getting these free items.

How can we forget the mismatched anni fashion, that is something my alts wear proudly onion-22.gif​​