Parrot

Options
ethika1
ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
So not to be rude but did anyone get code today for log in event or did they completly forget about it? Not that most of us care about non beneficial pets xD. Just makes me wonder if today even got counted as its the first of the 20 days and it just seems to have been forgotten.

Comments

• veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    "Baby Parrot Pet Egg
    2016 Anniversary Gift. No criteria needs to be met. Code will be distributed online on 09/08/16."

OK so the 8th is OVER and my email, Arc, Facebook nor forums have the Code for the anniversary parrot pet. Where and when will it be posted??? Guess its a secret because "Online" is a bit of a general statement wouldnt u say? <.< So disapointing how disorganized PWI always prover to be.
    Also, ...
    WHEN ARE THE DAILY CUT OFF TIMES FOR THE LOG IN EVENT THAT STARTTED 9/8/16?
    Arc has no info on this either so I'm sure some ppl will be loging at wrong times and not getting credit.
    "BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • ethika1
    Options
    this is what i was wondering cuase i can only log in at certian hrs of the day. idk if my yesterday counted =(
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    LOL.

Give them time for this. I never assume a date to be accurate half the time and I think thats the reason they dont give them out that often...​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    LOL.

Give them time for this. I never assume a date to be accurate half the time and I think thats the reason they dont give them out that often...​​

Parrot code aside, it would have been nice to have had the other issue brought up here- the time interval it 'signs you in' and when it resets for it to count your 1 hour. That would have been needed to be posted in the news page before yesterday.
    DeffyNature
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    Echoing the login interval concern.

Character X logs in at 10:00 AM on 9/9, logs out 1:00 PM
    Logs in again 9/10 at 9:00 PM, logs out 11:00 PM

Which days does Character X get credit for? If the server checks it in 6PM-6PM server time intervals, for instance, would you miss 9/10 in this example? (like what happens when your days logged in counter gets reset in your meridians despite you having checked in both days)
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    To my understanding of how previous log-in events worked it goes from Midnight UTC-Midnight UTC except on the first and last days, so anytime after your meridian gets reset, u can log-in and it's a "New day" so to answer your ? it would be no you wouldn't get credit for 9/10 because the server thinks it's 9/11 already​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    thewacko, sounds like that would be my best guess as well.

Also, Orinj is experiencing some issues with some of the items, but he is plugging away at it as we speak. If for some reason they don't come through or work, he definitely has something to give in light of those items getting borked (but as far as I know, the old anniversary items will still be a go)
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • iliad#1359
    iliad#1359 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    :) ty ars
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    Going by past log events it reset either 3pm east coast or 4pm east coast depending if it was daylight savings time or not.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    the event runs from 9/8 -10/8 that's thirty days, but you only need 20 to qualify. at least they're being generous about not needing to long in every day for the rewards
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    ethika1 wrote: »
    So not to be rude but did anyone get code today for log in event or did they completly forget about it? Not that most of us care about non beneficial pets xD. Just makes me wonder if today even got counted as its the first of the 20 days and it just seems to have been forgotten.

Getting back to sort of the original topic, Has anyone ever seen the parrot code? If so where was it posted?
  • ethika1
    Options
    It was never posted and instead dropped in GM pinata event ...
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    The GM event is far better than a parrot anyway, for those who can be online at the time, wish they had made it at random times.
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Well at least we got one code in the very beginning as the other stuff i would really hate to be a first time player barter event yeah right and gm pinata lol=horrible harpy isn't that lv 100 plus event for cards? i think when they do these anniversary they should alway cater to the old but keep the new in mind.

it be like going to a wedding not knowing anybody and wearing normal street clothes and you showed up =awkward
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    ethika1 wrote: »
    It was never posted and instead dropped in GM pinata event ...

They said they would give out a code and they should keep to their word.
  • ethika1
    edited September 2016
    Options
    "Should" being the key word there. You can close this btw. got my answer with times.
This discussion has been closed.