GM Pinata Event!

Options
arspaulina#4310
arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
The ground shakes and trembles as those only spoken of in mere myths descend upon the Perfect World. Will these deities light the world on fire - or will they bring the blessings of Pan Gu for the world to rejoice in?

Christmas has come early! GM's will be on from the 14th through the 16th across all 4 servers at specific times of the day! All times are server time, so plan accordingly!

Dawnglory 9 AM PST/PDT
Tideswell 3 PM PST/PDT
Twilight Temple 5 PM PST/PDT
Etherblade 5 PM PST/PDT

The first portion of the event will have GM's wandering around outside West Gate in full PK mode glory.

Please note : Make sure all items that you wish to keep are bound to you or stashed away in your bank, and that you are carrying Guardian Scrolls and such for the duration of the event! Make sure to also full repair your gears to prevent shattering. GMs will be displaying a wide range of powers and abilities so plan accordingly!

The second portion of the event will have GM's wandering around Archosaur stashing away and dropping additional items for our citizens who do not wish to enter the fray. So If you're not big into the PK side of things and still want to get in on some of the goodies, no worries!

Have fun and see you in game!

*EDIT : Added the time zone and clarifying that times are all PST/PDT for your timezone calculation purposes. Hope this helps!

-Ars
⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
Post edited by arspaulina#4310 on

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    9 am on danwglory was 8,5 hours ago.
  • arspaulina#4310
    edited September 2016
    Options
    All the times posted are server time, so 9 AM server time would be EU 6 PM if my time zone math serves me right...? (obviously for different parts of EU the closer you are to Russia, you'll have to add an hour or two)
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    Did Dawnglory get a crack at the event? :D Should have started almost an hour ago!
  • roziveru
    roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    We had our piniata gm walking around for a while. Got some pigments like it was only thing im capable of picking up Good event 2.0

• yesmesalikey
    yesmesalikey Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Sucks I get out of work at 6 and won't be able to do this event any of the days :( was only event I was looking forward to besides wraith hunter. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will put up a good sale yet with maybe dragon orbs, dragon fire packs, mogs or gsts. D:
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    I can ask and see if the GM could stay on a bit longer (?) if that helps? :D
  • yesmesalikey
    yesmesalikey Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think they can stay on that long lol xD but thank you anyways I won't be home until like 6:45 ish.
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    I've been looking forward to this event. I can't Pk but I'm hoping I get pickup something good.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    3 pm on tideswell is when on eu time please 00:00?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Did the GM drop anything good?​​
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    Tideswell server still waiting xD
  • roziveru
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Some battle pets for venos never saw those b4(big ginger wolf), g14 boots, Essence of Offense, Heaven Rager helmets(i think it was those), pigments, fsp coins, war avatar catalysts, anniversary packs, and parrots, and yin/yang necklace and thats all i saw. Ah and excitement cards too.
    Post edited by roziveru on

• xlayon
    Options
    Oh I hope I can get a battle pet for my veno, that would be great.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    roziveru wrote: »
    Some battle pets for venos never saw those b4(big ginger wolf), g14 boots, Essence of Offense, Heaven Rager helmets(i think it was those), pigments, fsp coins, war avatar catalysts, anniversary packs, and parrots, and yin/yang necklace and thats all i saw. Ah and excitement cards too.

Big Wolf is probably this. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/10762 Comes from a mob that doesnt spawn anywhere.

Does the GM just drop them manually or does he drop them from dying while red named?
    ​​
  • andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    He forgot to come to Tideswell...
  • roziveru
    edited September 2016
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    roziveru wrote: »

Big Wolf is probably this. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/10762 Comes from a mob that doesnt spawn anywhere.

Does the GM just drop them manually or does he drop them from dying while red named?
    ​​

Yeah it was that pet. GM did both some drop from pk and some manually around archo and west.

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    @andyauditore Event starts at 3PM PDT on Tideswell, thats in about 1 hour and 20 min​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sigh, nm. Wish PWI could get the times straight for once, I've confirmed on Dawnglory it's being held at 12PM server time.
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    @dregen543210 All the times are on PDT timezone so 9 AM PDT would be 6 PM for Dawnglory, but the event is an appreciated effort from the GMs either way fox-1.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    lol, I thought it's 3 PM server time as arspaulina said in the first post. Ok. thanks @forbiddenwords
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    Yeah I think a bit more clarification on the times was needed but I assume they're all PDT fox-39.gif hope I'm not wrong ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    Get Domino to be the pinata on Et. Need to kill him for calling me kylehawkinssuck on twitch. :D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • n3murinomori
    n3murinomori Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    Im fairly sure the GM wasn't on at 9 AM on Downglory for the pinata event ... maybe during PM hours ? Please check with him .
    TheGreatKhan of DawnGlory
    sadasdds.png
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    All the times posted are server time, so 9 AM server time would be EU 6 PM if my time zone math serves me right...? (obviously for different parts of EU the closer you are to Russia, you'll have to add an hour or two)

Sorry you got me confused.

9am seams a bit silly to do a server event? 9 AM in the morning?

LOL ok...​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    Yep all times are PDT/PST (I keep seeing both achronyms used I think we're still Daylight savings time?) If you're a different timezone player from what the "norm" server time is, the calculation gets a bit...weird.

For Tideswell, you'll have one coming on in about lets see here. *looks at clock* about 40 ish minutes from now.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    you should be using PDT. US clocks (November 6) go back or forward a week after the EU ones do.

Ok makes more sense now.

Looks good tho Ill be missing it all mind. Really busy at the moment... Lucky gettin a few mins to sneak on here...​​
  • xlayon
    Options
    Etherblade just had the event, not bad. Funny to see GM running around while trying to be killed. I dont PK but I was able to pick up 2 EoDs, an Anni pack & 1mil in coins. Thanks for the free stuff.
  • mrsir
    mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Event was fun! He was a super speedy barb. I had fun searching and chasing!
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    Yep all times are PDT/PST (I keep seeing both achronyms used I think we're still Daylight savings time?) If you're a different timezone player from what the "norm" server time is, the calculation gets a bit...weird.

For Tideswell, you'll have one coming on in about lets see here. *looks at clock* about 40 ish minutes from now.

to clarify the confusion here - servertime usually means local time of the server itself, in Dawnglorys case its amsterdam time, which is 9 hours ahead of pacific time ;)

the event itself was actually quite nice, the GM seemed friendly and actually plays the game itself. who was it, if i may ask? the gifts were also okay, nothing too OP, but still good enough to keep everyone interested. me gusta.