thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Session 2 am Edition is underway!

Today's Barter:
Purgatory Lion Lord

We will open up the bids today with:
Any 2 combinations of the following – Sky Stone, Divine Stone, Blessing Stone, Astral Stone, , Cloud Stir/Skycover, Wing Trophy : Lunar Glade, Garnet Gem/Sapphire Gem/Citrine Gem, Stone of the Savant/ Primeval Stone

For sanity sake, here are the rules again:

Bartering only! Event Gold, Gold or in-game coin cannot be used as part of the bartering process.
All items offered in the trade must be items you currently have on your character.
You cannot have collaborative bids.
You may trade any type of item that is considered “high value” – this includes things like rare chance pack drops (all drops that are less than a 1-2% drop rate), items that can only be obtained in the cash shop, and exclusive high tiered items in game or that are only acquired through competitive gameplay.
You can offer any amount or quantity of an item that matches or bests the previous offer.
At the end of every session, we will close the thread at the end and look at the list of items. All items that are offered in the winning bid will be removed during maintenance and replaced with the items won.
If there are no satisfactory offers or the minimum offer value has not been met, the thread will be closed as “no bid, did not complete”. Minimum offer value is determined by current in-game coin value average.
When bidding, players must list their Character Name and Server in each bid, even if you had already previously bid on the same item.

We will keep this Session open until 9/12/16!

Good luck Everyone!
Post edited by arspaulina#4310 on

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Any two combinations of the items in the starting bid could make the bid a value of anywhere from 86m (low ball) to 13m (high ball) on my server.

tiger-37.gif Hopefully someone really wants this mount.
    ​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I bid 1x Mirage thats all :'(

DarthKurisu - Twilight Temple

Ars : Awww <3
    Post edited by arspaulina#4310 on
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • etanasor
    etanasor Posts: 15 Arc User
    1 x teleacoustic

Etanasor - Dawnglory
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Purple Fox (bound)
    Wing Trophy : Lunar Glade

Etherblade - BlankZero
  • shyamp
    shyamp Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hurricane Goldmane Lion Lord mount (bound)
    Purple Fox
    Calm Robe: Lunar Glade
    Lord Cuddlesworth.

Tideswell - BabySin

• xlayon
    Updated

Purple Fox (bound)
    Cursed Tiger Demon (bound)
    Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade (3 Socket)
    Shadow Fury Bear Egg
    Mammoth Egg
    Gold Guardian Charm x3 (bound)
    Gold Spirit Charm x3 (bound)

Etherblade - BlankZero
  • xxhawkeyexx
    xxhawkeyexx Posts: 7 Arc User
    4 x Astral Stone

HeIIs Twilight Temple
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Why would you bid a tradeable for a bound of the same mount?

I'd say hawkeye has the top bid currently, im not competing with that, best of luck all
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    tuttle wrote: »

I'd say hawkeye has the top bid currently, im not competing with that, best of luck all

Since you don't know exactly what criteria they use to judge, don't discourage other people with your unimportant opinion.
  • karyoh
    karyoh Posts: 4 Arc User
    safe extension stone x1
    Waradesea-Twilight Temple
  • xlayon
    Updated

Purple Fox (bound)
    Cursed Tiger Demon (bound)
    ☆Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade (3 Socket) (bound)
    Shadow Fury Bear Egg
    Mammoth Egg
    Gold Guardian Charm x3 (bound)
    Gold Spirit Charm x3 (bound)
    ☆Warsoul of Earth (2 Socket)

Etherblade - BlankZero
  • tuttle
    igoplop wrote: »

Since you don't know exactly what criteria they use to judge, don't discourage other people with your unimportant opinion.

you are right, I don't...I don't even think they do. However, last I checked I *AM* in the United States of America where I have the freedom of speech. It's not like I said "oh my this guys bid is worth 200 mil I can't top that"

Merely stated that (in my opinion) and using the last winning bids as examples, he had a very strong/leading bid, which was more than I would conceivably go for a (assuming) bound mount.

For what its worth to all bidding - last rounds prizes were bound, so I'd assume until they say otherwise that all rewards will be of the BOUND variety.

• mrsir
    mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
    I offer 6 Dragon Orb Ocean (bound).

Restos - Twilight Temple Server
  • boot777
    boot777 Posts: 22 Arc User
    1x Inspired Tortose Egg
    1x Red Squirrel Pet Egg
    1x Inspired Swine Egg
    1x Valley Lemur Pet Egg

CivillioN - Tideswell
  • mystuffies
    mystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    4 x Astral Stone

HeIIs Twilight Temple

So I see this and it got me thinking ... 4 astral stones equals 108 brilliance stones which is a considerable amount of coins on either of the servers (1b on my server). It's pretty obvious that's way over bidding for such a mount that goes for at best 50m at least on my server. Also taking into consideration that 50 brilliance stones were a winning bid for something as useful and needed as +10,11,12 orbs makes you wonder why this person is bidding the 4 astral stones for the mount and not the WoA .... Unless two things:
    - one: person posted by mistake on this thread instead of the one for the evening barter session;
    - two: person is bidding this astral stone (TT90 green mat - http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15270);

It's pretty obvious that domino meant to make an example of this astral stone http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/47273- which is the combination of brilliance stones, however it can cause a confusion with the bids given both items have the same name.

Now I'm just gonna go on a whim and say that my second assumption about those 4 astral stones is the correct one cause I have yet to meet someone so eager to drop 1b on a mount that has been in boutique for 25g (which is already overpriced as it is) - but that's just me :)

Post edited by mystuffies on
  • mystuffies
    mystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Sooo I'm kind of just wondering what will happen if said person wins this session but they were actually bidding the TT90 Astral Stone. Will there be a new winner selected or will the gms just go with the flow? Sadly we'll never know :p;):'(
  • tuttle
    I forgot about the TT90 mat, I think ya'll may be correct on that point, because yeah, it seems like one crazy overbid.
  • marcie#0545
    marcie#0545 Posts: 7 Arc User
    ☆Firelotus, Blade of the Dragon (TT 90 gold blade) +3/ 1 socket
    ☆Swindler's Necklace (TT 90 gold necklace) +5
    ☆☆General's Badge
    Ancestral Horror Mount Egg
    Dark Abyss Mount Egg
    Golden Riding Dog Mount Egg
    Doom's Stare Egg (mount)
    Little Star Pet Egg
    Murid Housekeeper Egg
    Divine Tiger Sage Pet Egg