Current Spend Promo

Just wondering if the current spend promo is active, seeing as its supposed to be activated since midnight, yet i haven't received any of my rewards (it's been 1 hour). Just curious if other people are going through the same or just me.

Comments

• tiduslionheart85
    tiduslionheart85 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I also spent 100+ gold today and still got nothing. Some gold I spent at around 10-11 am, the other amount I spent after 7 pm. On german PWI site it said that it should be active at 7 pm, on french site it said at 9 am.
  • timasdrub
    timasdrub Posts: 11 Arc User
    The related news was posted, according to time stamp, at 12.01 am PDT. Since it clearly states the promo begins at 12.00 am PDT, from the moment it was posted, the rewards should be in effect. Also spent gold, and got nothing after a 3 hours wait. Let's call it what it is: basically, either someone forgot they are being paid to do a job, or it's false advertising. Take your pick.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    The spend promo is active but tiers 1-4 are broken. I personally got all of my rewards above tier 4.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • daxxor
    daxxor Posts: 11 Arc User
    I spent over 300 gold and after 4 hours i got nothing in my mail. Guess all one can do is send a ticket and wait...
  • tiduslionheart85
    Well, now I spent some more gold to reach tier 5 and I got the mount. On the last spend reward I spent 110 gold for tier 1 - 4, the issue might have something to do with that...
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    Same here,spent 75 gold and nothin,are we gettin it later or we have to send tickets?
  • tiduslionheart85
    I just sent a ticket and also mentioned this thread here.
  • isellcats
    isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
    :/ is it working now? Has anyone been able to receive the +10 and +11 orbs? Anyone Q_Q ?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    isellcats wrote: »
    :/ is it working now? Has anyone been able to receive the +10 and +11 orbs? Anyone Q_Q ?

I have yet to receive my tiers 1-4, which include +10 orb. The tier 6, which was +11 orb, I got just fine.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Maybe they will make an announcement for this when the promo is almost over :expressionless:
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    I also didnt get rewards from spend promo
  • metaxxa
    metaxxa Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've gotten the prize for spending 75g, but not including the previous tiers as stated with every tier.
  • spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10153842-ultimate-spend-rewards-return!
    Update:

We are aware that there is an issue with the Ultimate Spend Promo. It’s not possible for us to “patch” the issue, but rest assured, EVERYONE who meets the requirements for this current spend promo will be eligible for the prizes and will receive the prizes a few days after the event is over. Once the event is over, our team will run a data pull to figure out which players qualified for which reward tiers and then distribute all the rewards to everyone that qualified. If you have mistakingly received the rewards at the start of this event, you will still qualify to get your rewards, even the ones that you received by mistake. If you didn’t get anything at all and you qualified for that reward tier, we will make sure that you get everything that you’re supposed to get.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will make sure this type of issue does not happen again.

The PWI team
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i understand it as in "if you got the althea token by mistake and you spent 1200, you get 2 altheas "
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    To pull it from people would cause an uproar too - I doubt people want a rollback to remove all the items. 2 Altheas dont really do you any good anyways does it? I mean I suppose you could feed one away to the other o.o' Glad they managed to get back with a response of some sort.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • splendideyes
    2 Altheas would mean that you can reborn it for plenty of additional magic attack. still unsure wether to spend 1200 or not :D
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    @arspaulina#4310 they can rebirth their first althea card with it if they get two which actually is about another two gold coin gear engraves worth of mdef and 400ish more hp i believe if you have the set. Or if you look at it from pwi perspective, 1200$ worth of end game gear.

Im not complaining but it does make a difference so i can understand why some would be upset if some people get the card and others do not.
  • arspaulina#4310
    Ah! The rebirthing thing that I have yet to do on my cards (yay I'll go cry in my corner, thanks for the reminder lol).

Despite being able to achieve those engraves for less, I guess its the principle of the matter? Well, I guess when I poked for a solution, it's ultimately what they decide to come up with ;-; Bleh.
  • splendideyes
    i guess i have to try my luck in live chat. question remains, can we have 2 Altheas or 1..
  • arspaulina#4310
    If you received one already somehow through the accidental distribution you can keep it (it seems if Im reading this right). If you didnt and you charge the necessary zen this round, you will receive the one.

I'm going to retarget all the promo discussions/issues/thoughts into this thread here

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1205954/althea-promo-answer

and close up any current outstanding ones so I can redirect staff to that thread if any issues do crop up again for this. :3 Hope this isn't too much of a hassle.
This discussion has been closed.