Orinj PWI 2016 Anniversary Login Promo

Comments

• mycayah
    mycayah Posts: 1 Arc User
    @arspaulina#4310 : could we get a verification if the fashion set will be permanent or timed?
    that would help a lot, to wether to stay logged in or not ( as doing only primals takes less than an hour)

in the last event with fashion, the sets were each time timed... so please.. a word on this before the next "ragefeast" is starting.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Last I heard of the fash it was 100% perm, as fash from "packs" (like the little event stuff that sometimes get sent out) is usually time sensitive. I will poke Orinj or Domino today, they should have more time in their schedule since alot of the launches/workloads got cleared very recently *fingers crossed*
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    @arspaulina#4310 is there a check for 1 hour log in? or do we require a 2~8 minute log in to get the check. Asking for an hour long login period seems a bit hard for people who have a bad connection. People get server error upon log in. I hope there is no dungeon limitation when logging in? If you log in ror it will still count, that is where all my toons are parked.

There is no mention of multiple toons from same account taking part in this log in event. It would be painful for people to log in multiple alts over multiple hours only to find out when prizes are given out that only one toon gets it and they can not choose which toon gets the reward.

Sad to say, but this time round, people really did not specify much details regarding events.​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    So got ahold of peeps and got confirmation yesterday that all fash is perm!

Not sure if you need 1 full hour straight or 1 hour's worth of online time, I'll see what they say on that point :O
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    I don't know why most ppl r hating this event series. Cmon, this is a hugely popular game, players are flooding in from all over the world, there is no point in incentivizing people to keep playing. You should all be thankful you get something to start with. With the massive number of players, you are lucky you are not being asked to pay a monthly fee to log into the game.

Oh wait...
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    laughing at all the people who are complaining about a free gift. It's not like they have to give us anything. if you dont want it, npc it. it's that simple
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    writerred wrote: »
    laughing at all the people who are complaining about a free gift. It's not like they have to give us anything. if you dont want it, npc it. it's that simple
    "laughing at all the people who are" talking like you. I'm gonna give you a sh.t. Feel free to be happy because it's for free!
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    parrot2010 wrote: »
    laughing at all the people who are" talking like you. I'm gonna give you a sh.t. Feel free to be happy because it's for free!

let me put it like this. If someone you knew in real life gave you a gift for whatever reason, would you tell them their gift is **** and to give you something better? I would think any decent person wouldn't do that, and if they didnt like the gift they would take it and maybe put it somewhere they would never use it.

Besides whether a gift is good or bad depends on the player. I'm always up for getting free fashion. i like using it, but since i dont cs often i dont get to have much. Acp i dont really care about, because i never use them, excpet for the hamster a good friend of mine gave me, but that's only because she's good a friend that i use it. And something to think about is that they've given out so much free stuff in the past, they have gotten into trouble because of it. They can only give what they are allowed to give. Would i like an A or S chest? Sure, but free fashion is good enough for me.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    So got ahold of peeps and got confirmation yesterday that all fash is perm!

Not sure if you need 1 full hour straight or 1 hour's worth of online time, I'll see what they say on that point :O

tiger-40.gif​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Are the eggs and fash stashable?
    Do we get both male and female sets, or does it depend on the char sex?
    Do we get all the rewards on all chars on the same account if each is logged in?
    DeffyNature
  • senordelospalos
    senordelospalos Posts: 3 Arc User
    @orinj Can a War Avatar Chest A be added to the list or replaced for one of those useless pets? that's leaps better than most of the trash in the list, how about something for those of us that have been playing since 2008 as well?, getting two war avatar chest A from anniversary (here and the one we got from the code) seems like a awesome gift :).
  • kirasin
    kirasin Posts: 29 Arc User
    cococya wrote: »
    Are the eggs and fash stashable?
    Do we get both male and female sets, or does it depend on the char sex?
    Do we get all the rewards on all chars on the same account if each is logged in?

Dont get ur hope up too high...last year the fash was timed/temporary :(
  • kirasin
    edited September 2016
    "Baby Parrot Pet Egg
    2016 Anniversary Gift. No criteria needs to be met. Code will be distributed online on 09/08/16."

OK so the 8th is almost OVER and my email, Arc, Facebook nor forums have the Code for the anniversary parrot pet. Where and when will it be posted??? "Online" is a bit of a general statement wouldnt u say? <.<
  • link2u
    link2u Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    haven't gotten the code although been playing for 8 years :neutral: Wish i had the opportunity to even view what you all are talking about :'(
  • kirasin
    link2u wrote: »
    haven't gotten the code although been playing for 8 years :neutral: Wish i had the opportunity to even view what you all are talking about :'(

It is a News post about the Login event going on this month on Arc. If u join through Steam u can still go to Arc web page and read it.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10148772-anniversary-login-event
  • veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    WHEN ARE THE DAILY CUT OFF TIMES FOR THE LOG IN EVENT THAT STARTTED 9/8/16?
    Arc has no info on this either so I'm sure some ppl will be loging at wrong times and not getting credit.
    "BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Has anyone gotten the parrot pet yet?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    xlayon wrote: »

We should wait two weeks + log in event time + pwi processing time = best case scenario

If the above does not work out + ticket resolution time + crying time = parrot acquired​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    Awww I was sadfaced when I didn't get my parrot as well and thought I was going crazy - will see what I can drum up for you guys. Domino is on vacay celebrating his (very late) birthday so Orinj looks like he'll get hit up alot more frequently XD
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    jabq wrote: »
    xlayon wrote: »

We should wait two weeks + log in event time + pwi processing time = best case scenario

If the above does not work out + ticket resolution time + crying time = parrot acquired​​

how does thiscount for the parrot? seeing as it was a code to be distributed online on the date no criteria

• arspaulina#4310
    I posted in another thread but Orinj is experiencing some issues regarding some of the distribution of items and is currently plugging away at fixing it. Though if for some reason some of the items are completely borked, he'll be working on another gift for you guys (and I've passed some of your guys realistic suggestions along the way as well, no, no diety codes for everyone haha!)
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    you want suggestions?
    A chest is always good and starchart items not bad either( Nebulas or Astrobanas, just please dont give the Astrospiras back which pwi collected from the barter thing :p )
  • arspaulina#4310
    Those ones have definitely been passed along! (sans the Astropiras) I'll see what I can get cooked up for you guys *fingers crossed*
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    how come some people get NP cards on their mail? any clarifications on that?
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User

that was most likely due to the spend promo where they had to spend 1200 gold to get it
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User

that was most likely due to the spend promo where they had to spend 1200 gold to get it

wasnt the spend promo Astrid card? they got Althea card too
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

wasnt the spend promo Astrid card? they got Althea card too

The spend promo was for Astrid. On Etherblade ppl been getting some mounts on their mail to which nobody has figured a reason to. If ppl are in fact getting NP cards on their mail, thats some serious bs.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    maybe its a thank-you for a certain amount of gold spent? also, the mount seems to be random.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Mmm yeah is raining ancestral horrors on etherblade :D
    About the NP thing, maybe they gave it to really hard core cash shopers, if thats the case I would not be really surprised.

Not any kind of mail, code or item to me, so at least the mount thing, I have no idea whats is that all about, still is really bad if they use those random criterias to send the rewards.
    I can only say good for those who get it, and sad for those of us who did not got anything, but whatever... :D

On a side note:
    I advice to all people who read this to clean their in game mail, at least a few days before the day 20 of that event. If they send all those rewards at same time that day, you may not get all the items, if they are even able the send something :D

• artixstar90
    artixstar90 Posts: 22 Arc User
    the prizes have been althea np card and the ancestral horror mount, given the current spend promo maybe they activated it before announcing it. both that card and the mount are prizes in that promo
This discussion has been closed.