Event Schedule?

Options
Wraith Hunter is up as well as The Scholarly Challenge. Are we going to get an event schedule so we know when these events will pop up? o_O

@orinj @thenamesdomino

Plz and Thanks!

Comments

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Options
    Hi there. The news post should've went live today. In case it didn't, here's the breakdown:

Forum: Barter Event
    8/31 10:00 – 10/3 23:59
    A never-before-seen event, first of its kind! Offer up for trade your unbound, bound, and untradeable items for rare and epic items that the GMs will post on the forums. Event will take place on the PWI Forums.

In-game: Wraith Hunters
    8/31 01:00 – 10/5 01:00
    Four times a day, Wraith Hunter Envoy Yanchi will send players to defeat one of five dungeon bosses. Players who succeed within an hour and a half will get tokens that can be used to purchase War Avatar Packs.

Forums: Logo Contest
    09/01 10:00 – 09/30 23:59
    Design a new, original logo for PWI! Select participants will be featured in our Artistic Showcase and receive some awesome prizes for their efforts. On top of that, winning logo will be prominently displayed on our Facebook fan-page.

In-game: Scholarly Challenge
    9/1 – 9/30
    Monday through Friday at 09:00 (Dawnglory) or 18:00 (other servers) players will be able to participate in a trivia contest. Players who get enough right answers will get XP, Spirit, and other items!

In-game: Big Bad Bounty Hunters
    9/7 01:00 – 10/12 01:00
    Players are given a daily quest to assist the Big Bad Bounty Hunter in collecting dangerous bounties. Completing this quest enough times will allow players to purchase an 8th Anniversary Statue for their Homestead.

In-game: Pinata Event
    09/14 – 09/16
    To time to vent some of the anger you’ve been storing up! For three days only in-game, beat on your favorite GMs and watch them pop like epic pinatas and drop some awesome items.

In-game: Anniversary AH Event
    09/20 – 09/25
    See what type of cool items the PWI GMs are selling in the auction house!

Forums: Memories of PWI
    09/21 – 10/05
    All submissions must tell the story of your favorite moment in PWI! Why is this your favorite moment? What makes this the memory that stands out? Let’s hear your story! You may use any medium! (Video, digital art, paintings, collage etc.) The sky’s the limit; surprise us!
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the speedy response!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Is there a npc location for the scholarly challenge event? I went to the place where north arch teleporter is. There is no npc for the scholarly challenge. It is Friday 18:00 server time on twilight temple.​​
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Why schedule multiple events at the same time? It has got to the point where we have to choose what event we want to attend most and miss out on the rest and/or ignore real life. (for those who have suck a thing as a RL)
    ps. this is not intended as a normal Prinda rant, it is an honest practical question.
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    Is there a npc location for the scholarly challenge event? I went to the place where north arch teleporter is. There is no npc for the scholarly challenge. It is Friday 18:00 server time on twilight temple.​​

Am on TT aswell it was about ten minutes late, it did spawn on friday tho.

nohear wrote: »
    Why schedule multiple events at the same time? It has got to the point where we have to choose what event we want to attend most and miss out on the rest and/or ignore real life. (for those who have suck a thing as a RL)
    ps. this is not intended as a normal Prinda rant, it is an honest practical question.

Which events clash so that you have to just pick one? o_O
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Options
    Expansion arrive in PWCH in June is coming for now to us or only in november / december?

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,812 Community Moderator
    Options
    zeevhaora wrote: »
    Expansion arrive in PWCH in June is coming for now to us or only in november / december?

Odds are December. To be fair their is not really a set pattern or date for updates.​​
  • jabq
    Options
    Am on TT aswell it was about ten minutes late, it did spawn on friday tho.

Thanks @ericamariex222 , will keep a look out in the future by waiting 10~20 minutes. Location would be near north arch teleporter?​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Try under the tree near east teleporter/illusion stone (the one near faction base npc).
  • jabq
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I take it the event is late again today? It is 18:14 server time, i have been waiting since 17:30 server time. No announcement, no npc. Something wrong with the timings?3IpX4V5.png

My bad, event started at 18:19. In future please also provide level requirement, rebirth requirement, cultivation requirement, npc location, if an event is taking place. People coming back after a year might want to know these things and see which character they want to do it on.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,812 Community Moderator
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    I take it the event is late again today? It is 18:14 server time, i have been waiting since 17:30 server time. No announcement, no npc. Something wrong with the timings?3IpX4V5.png

My bad, event started at 18:19. In future please also provide level requirement, rebirth requirement, cultivation requirement, npc location, if an event is taking place. People coming back after a year might want to know these things and see which character they want to do it on.

Fair point.​​
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    About Scholarly Challenge, when does the event happen? At what time I mean. Cause I'm waiting and waiting and I haven't seen anything. From previous times that this event happened (unless I confuse it with another event), there was a message on the world chat channel when it's about to begin, so I'm expecting to see a message on the world chat. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm on Tideswell. If I understood correctly it runs from Monday to Friday, at 18:00 server time. Which server time? Tideswell server time? Cause I'm checking the clock in the game calendar/window and I haven't seen the event being activated (by looking at the world chat). What do I do wrong?
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    18:00...ohhh shoot I think its 18:00 PST/PDT o.o Cause 9:00 server time would be EU's nighttime yes? So for you guys on East Coast it should be 9 PM your time since you're 3 (?) hours ahead. My timezone maths always pretty wonky but feel free to correct me.

So if I'm right its 9 AM PST / 5 PM EU, 6 PM West coast/ 6PM West Coast servers, 6 PM West Coast / 9 PM East Coast. (Think I screwed up EU time conversion someone in EU can tell me if I got it right XD)

EDIT :
    So for East Coast look for the NPC at 9 PM your time!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you so much @arspaulina#4310 !! Life saver! It helps a lot, I could have keep on waiting without your reply, I'm very grateful! :)