gioves33 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    7Tnc9Qn.jpg
    Post edited by gioves33 on

Tf6Skrx.png
  • alexandra86
    alexandra86 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I agree with #shade13...

And as i said before, the sparkles can be taken off in any moment, cuz thats what "desing programs" do... In my case, i just added a background (with sparkles) just to make my logo pop up in front and protagonize the image, cuz i wanted it be simple but cute...

And i see a lots of amazing desings here with lots of sparkles... i just say that "sparkles might rule the world"... xD

Those who disagree about the desings already showed here, why dont they just do their own logo and show us how it is done??... Cuz if i cant do what i critics, i better shut up and let the ppl enyoy the contest as they want.

This contest is something we should just enyoy, winning or losing... I did enyoy making my logo, and i bet the rest here did the same... Getting inspired by something they like, getting creative... So Just Enyoy!! Have fun!!... This is just a game after all...

Have a good day everybody...
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    I love all the work done here so far! It's wonderful seeing all the talent in the community! Keep it coming guys :3
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Those who disagree about the desings already showed here, why dont they just do their own logo and show us how it is done??... Cuz if i cant do what i critics, i better shut up and let the ppl enyoy the contest as they want.

This contest is something we should just enyoy, winning or losing... I did enyoy making my logo, and i bet the rest here did the same... Getting inspired by something they like, getting creative... So Just Enyoy!! Have fun!!... This is just a game after all...

I just wouldn't want to see entries disqualified or at a disadvantage because they didn't know if they can do this or that. Kinda like the arguments we used to have of screenshot editing vs. no screenshot editing. monkey-47.gif
    This is why I would have preferred a clarification saying that all entries are valid. Well, I don't think it's likely we'll get one so I will just assume that is the case.
    ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016

I have lots of ideas xD So hopefully I can fit them all in here...

Entry for: Eirghan
    Twilight Temple

First idea is going off the image of a Chinese coin. Edit: while I was working on resizing now that I have my graphics program up I came up with a few renditions because the way the i was oriented was bugging me. But now I'm afraid I look neurotic LOL. Well take it for what it is xD

Of course all can be placed on any background if required/requested. Or PW has the permission to do so.

7ortflp.png
    mWeSb42.png
    UmRmYAo.png
    5kE9xH3.png
    SYTncAb.png
    pO9Lr13.png
    dL2EjMB.png
    y9sqNV1.png

More later....

​​
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • roziveru
    roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    hey hey yeah
    vYfp15F.jpgbonus no backgroundpwilogoofficialtrans.png
    Send orbs to Kirbi from Dawnglory.
    reuploaded n stuff coz upload sites sucks
    Post edited by roziveru on

• alexandra86
    roziveru wrote: »
    hey hey yeah
    qz0rde.jpg[img][/img]

Omg!!! I love it!!!
  • joannelopez18
    joannelopez18 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    GNBkzFn.jpg

LpBiS4O.jpg

cEksnBq.jpg
  • joannelopez18
    joannelopez18 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    GNBkzFn.jpg
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    So far @alexandra86 is the only one with a submission at the valid size of 3300 x 4800.
    And others were criticizing her for having a sparkling background... tiger-41.gif
    ​​
  • azerox#4066
    azerox#4066 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Night Sky PWI
    Untitled_1.jpg
    Night Sky PWI V2
    image.jpg
    V3
    maison_martin_margiela_snowglobe_0_630x441.jpg
    PWI-light
    image.jpg

poiler Tideswell.

Post edited by azerox#4066 on
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    So far @alexandra86 is the only one with a submission at the valid size of 3300 x 4800.
    And others were criticizing her for having a sparkling background... tiger-41.gif
    Her logo is square.
    I take this requirement as "Should be of high resolution, not extreme horizontal and not extreme vertical, should be fit for this size". Otherwise I don't know what is meant by this size and why particularly this tiger-32.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Probably to not loose too much details when it gets "downsized" (?)

and LMFAOOOOO at Rozi's I so wish that could be showcased to get that extra event gold (cause I'm willing to bet that this ones going to get some just for being a thing) but for obvious reasons probably not T__T
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • wokoladka
    wokoladka Posts: 4 Arc User
    good luck to all :)
  • gioves33
    gioves33 Posts: 31 Arc User
    ​​

Wrong Asterelle,my logo was the exact right size,but Photobucket and some other sites downsize the images automatically.Unfortunately.....

Tf6Skrx.png
  • wokoladka
    wokoladka Posts: 4 Arc User
    roziveru , cool not snotty image)))
  • garbok187
    garbok187 Posts: 19 Arc User
    PWiLogo.png

PWiLogo1.png

Server: Tideswell
    Name: MysterG
    Never change a runing System!
  • roziveru
    roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
    Hey thanks i'm glad you peeps like it . But holy **** reuploading gave me cancer.

• djryan711
    djryan711 Posts: 1 Arc User
    this is really creative stuff guys
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    gioves33 wrote: »

Wrong Asterelle,my logo was the exact right size,but Photobucket and some other sites downsize the images automatically.Unfortunately.....

Ahh that's lame. I recommend imgur since that won't resize your work.
    ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    shh. I know i need to go back and resize it but I dont have access to an editor that allows anything that big on this computer so will do that on the weekend tiger-5.gif​​
  • rvd1990
    rvd1990 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Character name: Gen_Assassin
    Server: Twilight Temple
    nzrO0R1.png
    Post edited by rvd1990 on
    uloadp86a92.png
  • cherrykris
    cherrykris Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    6mGJRp3.jpg
    CEQwvqz.jpg
    uzBbDie.jpg
    xTj4xmY.jpg
    shI2FdU.jpg

name:Pereskia
    server:Tideswell
    Post edited by cherrykris on
  • illus10n
    illus10n Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    uZGmqBw.jpg
    shine_
    Tideswell
  • alexandra86
    ​​

Ty sweety, @asterelle...

@gioves33 the only wrong here is u hunny :) sorry... i invite you to sent me a private message with an valid email where i could sent u the original files of my work (*.psd - photoshop) so u will see with ur own eyes whats the size i used.

And for everybody, like i said, i dont really care if i win or not, i just participated for fun, cuz i wanted, cuz i love do photoshop "****", is the carreer i always wanted to study but i couldnt do it for money problem, but even that i practice it all what i can... im glad with i've done, im so happy for what i made, i had so much fun doing that desing, and that nobody will take it out from me just cuz they dont like my logo, no no, in fact, all the critics just help me to get better on what i love... So, more critics pls!! i need them...

And the best desing ive seen till now, is the one made by @joannelopez18 that logo is very cute and have good feeling in the eye, i love it...

So, thats what im gonna say... Happy afternoon/evening...
  • x3lovelylady3x
    x3lovelylady3x Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    http://imgur.com/a/56atZ

http://imgur.com/a/rdB41

http://imgur.com/a/xtmEs

name: XxybabeyXx
    server: Etherblade

how come mines doesn't come out in full picture like everyone else's?
    Post edited by x3lovelylady3x on
  • rvd1990
    rvd1990 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Character name: Gen_Assassin
    Server: Twilight Temple
    zAEF4QS.jpg
    uloadp86a92.png
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    All content created must be original (no revamps, reskins, or recolors)

^ The majority of entries so far violate the first rule. Lol
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    daymond wrote: »

Not allowing someone to revamp or recolor their own entry, is a really **** rule.
    Then again, this is PWE we are talking about, they are also asking for a really stupid resolution for a logo; a poster format.

It's probably more along the lines of, don't take someone else's work and rework that.
    At least it better be that lol.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    daymond wrote: »

Not allowing someone to revamp or recolor their own entry, is a really **** rule.
    Then again, this is PWE we are talking about, they are also asking for a really stupid resolution for a logo; a poster format.

It's probably more along the lines of, don't take someone else's work and rework that.
    At least it better be that lol.​​

That's what I mean though.
    Most of these entries utilize source material that is not their own.
    Photographs, art works, textures, and even characters they just jacked off of google.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
This discussion has been closed.