I Hit Drake For 90Mill. I Dont Understand Why...

spaz95
spaz95 Posts: 110 Arc User
My db hit 90,214,481 on Azoth Drake in FSJ 2 weeks ago. Now mind you I am only +10 saber and I only have a 2 card set the rest are random A's.

I thought even with 0 defense proc by a veno i should cap out at 15m-20m since my normal zerk crits are around 4-5m with the standard debuffs. Is it possible for you to debuff a monster into the negatives? coz i thought it was capped at 0 for max debuff potential defense wise.

My characters stats at the time of this screen for those interested mypers.pw/9/#426056

[img][/img]Screenshot_9_zpseysjhhqq.png

Could anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Comments

• phoena20#7638
    phoena20#7638 Posts: 8 Arc User
    What's this post all about . xD Do u want a nerf on DB's ?
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I don't think DB's hitting high numbers is exactly news here, but impressive damage nonetheless.
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    ive hit 17m on my psy, and im 90% sure its thx to the seeker, quid pro quoing the mobs debuff to the boss, just in the nick of time, considering i did it with half a squad. hope this helps with ur confusion
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    You can debuff negative defense level. Physical defense should be at 0 though.
  • spaz95
    edited September 2016
    Point of this post is i wanna know what exactly allowed such a high number. The most i have ever hit before this was an 8m zerk crit with same debuffs.

Im not even highly geared that is why im confused on why it did so much damage. Even if i didnt zerk crit id have still hit 22mill regular. 7.5m if i didnt use reflection of the moon and none zerk crit.

Even with all the debuffs i didnt think it was possible.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    4fb726f3f0b6409aba2cd1b69892c512.jpg
    normal-1.gif w\o even trying hard no base buffs no genie no lvl 11 buffs​​

Well that's still far from 90k. Assuming you put a 75% hf on the mob (that is already at 0 pdef), you probably won't reach 90k with buffs, genie, and other classes amps.
    So it doesn't explain how op did 90k especially if he is undergeared compared to you.

The op is asking an honest question about game mechanics (unless he's a photoshop troll) and as usual you derail it into an ego talk. :(
    Talk about flaming. :p
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • shopcheese
    edited September 2016
    In a squad
    +50% from seeker
    +25% demon veno amp
    +25% HF (assuming superfedee he used his 75%, else its +100%)
    -?? Defense level (i use to do like -50~60 def level debuff on my g16/r8r seeker when i still played it)
    +50% Subsea if the sin sage

two stormbringers, there's a good likelihood one of them used searing moonlight, which will give up to +30% more amp

+?? Did i forget something?

Not a duskblade so i might be completely wrong on this: reflection is the copy skill? If OP used the copy of mob skill/pve skill w/e (I think I heard hit hard?), superfedee wouldnt be able to use his on the test damage as he needed it for HF. No idea if theres a skill that hit better than that in pve but ye thought to mention it. Again, i dont know much again db.

Also for some reason i feel like you hiding your buffs since you cut off upper part of ur screen only. Lol ;p
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    the amount of plebs in this thread... even with full debuffs, he should not have hit hgher than 10 mil, so there was definately something wrong. i assume the seeker indeeded transfered the bosses/mobs debuff.
  • spaz95

What is your gear though? Click on the mypers link i have up in the original post. Im not a strong db in the f**king slightest. With a lvl 6 star level id assume you have +12's. I dont got a single +12 piece...
  • spaz95
    edited September 2016
    shopcheese wrote: »
    In a squad
    +50% from seeker
    +25% demon veno amp
    +25% HF (assuming superfedee he used his 75%, else its +100%)
    -?? Defense level (i use to do like -50~60 def level debuff on my g16/r8r seeker when i still played it)
    +50% Subsea if the sin sage

two stormbringers, there's a good likelihood one of them used searing moonlight, which will give up to +30% more amp

+?? Did i forget something?

Not a duskblade so i might be completely wrong on this: reflection is the copy skill? If OP used the copy of mob skill/pve skill w/e (I think I heard hit hard?), superfedee wouldnt be able to use his on the test damage as he needed it for HF. No idea if theres a skill that hit better than that in pve but ye thought to mention it. Again, i dont know much again db.

Also for some reason i feel like you hiding your buffs since you cut off upper part of ur screen only. Lol ;p

I dont even have Titan on. I could have got 110-120m potentially if i was fully buffed Even more if you count a mystics Invigorate. Also reflection of the moon skill that we copy from mobs is a skill deals base physical damage + 3799 and deals x3 damage on monsters. So it is pretty much 12x damage when it zerk crits.

[img][/img]Screenshot_1_zpsywap3pmc.png

Theres the full image for the skeptics

Also as you can see i didnt even use my fire pot that would have further increased damage x.x

• spaz95
    seeker transfered mob debuff,
    you can't do the same to damage test npc normal-1.gif trying hard i could reach 30mil just by my own skillset.​​

Drake didnt have time to spawn. its minions. Legit just got debuffed and nuked it to high hell. So there were no debuffs to shift.
  • spaz95
    teabagg wrote: »
    dang you making me want to spend a few grand to kill npc daily beast

I have spent $0.00.
    I just merchanted gear for 12 months to get the gear i currently have.
  • spaz95
    teabagg wrote: »
    cool story

If i cash shopped id be at least full +10.
  • sspringgzz
    sspringgzz Posts: 6 Arc User
    impressive D=
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    If the De Buffs are applied in the right order I would expect a result something like this. I would be sure to say some de buffs will stack when used in a order. If to design or "Feature" I could not say but I would have no idea the order of these buffs either.

I remember In Nirvana with a Mystic, Veno, Psy and nother class cant remember it but I could do odds amount of damage if they used them in an order one skill I think was the key player mind cant remember that skill but it reduced water resistance I think.​​
  • spaz95
    heero200 wrote: »
    If the De Buffs are applied in the right order I would expect a result something like this. I would be sure to say some de buffs will stack when used in a order. If to design or "Feature" I could not say but I would have no idea the order of these buffs either.

I remember In Nirvana with a Mystic, Veno, Psy and nother class cant remember it but I could do odds amount of damage if they used them in an order one skill I think was the key player mind cant remember that skill but it reduced water resistance I think.​​

Yeah thats why im curious if it isnt a glitch id like to figure out how to perfect it. If 90m is achievable with my gear then when UPJ comes out nuke squads would be an easy thing to create. As you can see by the party and by my gear/stats even with a 90m hit im missing out on millions of penitential damage points due to buffs im missing and classes that we can place in.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    spaz95 wrote: »

What is your gear though? Click on the mypers link i have up in the original post. Im not a strong db in the f**king slightest. With a lvl 6 star level id assume you have +12's. I dont got a single +12 piece...

I forgot to mention this before but the mob from the damage ranking doesn't have any damage reduction due to level while the boss from FSP is level [?] so there's a 75% damage reduction. Even adding all the classes amps to a try-hard 30m damage from LiquidLove would be far from 90m if it's reduced by 75%.

My guess is the seeker channeled qpq right before being frozen by the adds or photoshop troll.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • spaz95

I forgot to mention this before but the mob from the damage ranking doesn't have any damage reduction due to level while the boss from FSP is level [?] so there's a 75% damage reduction. Even adding all the classes amps to a try-hard 30m damage from LiquidLove would be far from 90m if it's reduced by 75%.

My guess is the seeker channeled qpq right before being frozen by the adds or photoshop troll.

I guess that is the possibility of the pqp from the ads. Since DWAGON did 38m and he is a Blade Master
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    normal-1.gif w\o even trying hard no base buffs no genie no lvl 11 buffs

Looks possible as well. De buffs as well... Ouch...​​
  • shopcheese
    edited September 2016
    Demon Nova also gives the exact same HF icon, but it doesnt increases damage by 100% like HF.

Anyway, I did notice back when flow just came out, if my alts got imprisoned by mobs while the boss used his "snow" aoe skill (have a chance to put water dot on you as well) then they would die, but when not imprisoned the snow skill is not even noticeable, other than putting that dot on you.
  • spaz95
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Demon Nova also gives the exact same HF icon, but it doesnt increases damage by 100% like HF.

Anyway, I did notice back when flow just came out, if my alts got imprisoned by mobs while the boss used his "snow" aoe skill (have a chance to put water dot on you as well) then they would die, but when not imprisoned the snow skill is not even noticeable, other than putting that dot on you.

All an icon means is the type of debuff/buff that is active. Its % has nothing to do with its icon.
  • shopcheese
    Thats what I said