could not retrieve character list - Etherblade

Options
well the title says everything, was on warsong and main map crashed or something, now i get :
''could not retrieve character list''

Comments

• akira99touya
    akira99touya Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I just had that problem too. Cannot log in on all my accounts on etherblade. Says the same thing, "could not retrieve character list".
  • mrregretful
    mrregretful Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    This past few weeks , been dced all over and now crashing can't get on PWI.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    i am having this same problem. just submitted a ticket, but it's friday so i cant expect an answer until sometime next week
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    Same. The screen comes up, but there are no characters on it at all.
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    i cant get non of ma character lists why?????
  • ladydragnheart
    ladydragnheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Same here cannot retreive character list.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Main map is dead, no one can leave their instances. No one can leave primal world. Faction chat is dead.
  • riverton
    riverton Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have same problem with Etherblade. When I log on Tideswell my characters load up and i can play normally, only my characters on the Etherblade server aren't loading.
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    same cant get charicter list to come up cant log back in hope they fix this soon
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    Same, hopefully they fix it ASAP ><
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Oi, PWE, I hope you guys didn't get ****-ed. :pensive:
    Absence notes on all chars would be welcome in case it is not fixed fast enough.
  • ryeckoe
    ryeckoe Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Got a barb stuck on main map 78^ up and main is stuck in morai ... can't log off can't wc or faction chat now @Orinj and @thenamesdomino
    2r468uf.png
  • krian090590
    edited September 2016
    Options
    just tried to log in again, looks like Etherblade crashed, and is offline
    so much for doing WH, at this hour
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • onyxhunter
    onyxhunter Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    yep same has happened to me T-T.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    My barb and mystic are stuck in primals, no one can communicate with anyone.
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    Options
    I'm pretty sure everyone on Etherblade is going through the same thing XD hopefully they get it fixed asap -_-
  • lestaroth
    Options
    "but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me."
    Hey Krian, you've finally done it, eh?
    (just kidding)
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah and at first if you tried to login back you would get this :
    XALKTM3.jpg

However now I dont even get ping to server:

9J6BqRm.jpg

• terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    Is anything actually being done about all the Dcing and now map crash?
    Does pwi honestly expect people to spend money on a game they can't play?
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Same here as far as the crashing out - all other servers seem to be unaffected. I've let my usual contacts know, but unsure how soon they can pull it back up. Hope the Scholarly challenge on there isn't porked QQ
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • hebreu
    hebreu Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    terrabyte, yes, thats precisely what these f2p games are all about, its a big consuming time game so you pay to save that time. if you are not this kind of player, or you die starving playing or you can just uninstall cause game is not for poor people.

POWER TO GAMERS! REAL CASH ECONOMY FOR ALL ONLINE VIDEO GAMES!
  • lestaroth
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Same here as far as the crashing out - all other servers seem to be unaffected. I've let my usual contacts know, but unsure how soon they can pull it back up. Hope the Scholarly challenge on there isn't porked QQ

Thank you. You're a cool mod ^^

Edit: It's all back! *happily leaves the forums for now*
  • krian090590
    Options
    lestaroth wrote: »
    "but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me."
    (just kidding)

no. wasnt me this time. i just got back on, looks like it was a mass dc. but i find the WH npc is gone, even though he's supposed to be there until oct 5
    Etherblade Server
  • lestaroth
    Options
    (just kidding)

no. wasnt me this time. i just got back on, looks like it was a mass dc. but i find the WH npc is gone, even though he's supposed to be there until oct 5

It's a She-npc, actually. And yes, the whole server is QQing about it and they're in their own right.
    Maybe we will get an eme... oops. I don't want to give PWE some bad ideas, but it's likely to happen.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Wooooo! Glad its back! Ill also see if the GM spawning the Scholarly NPC can also bring up Wraith Hunters back for you guys! :3 so sit tight, theyre getting around to it.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • krian090590
    Options
    (just kidding)

It's a She-npc, actually. And yes, the whole server is QQing about it and they're in their own right.
    Maybe we will get an eme... oops. I don't want to give PWE some bad ideas, but it's likely to happen.

female or male, idc, i'll just callin them an it
    Etherblade Server