Crisis vs Tempest SVS 08-27-2016

Comments

• dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    saxroll wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Ofc you could say that I could prevent it all by just ignoring them...but then again..why should I? its still entertaining for me and besides that..I am not the source of the problem. Destroy the source. solve the problem. easy.

You have interesting view on how things happened. Your first post is ignored cause its derailing nonsense in this thread, if you want to QQ on general level bout DC, do it in another thread. Then you go make another nonsense post trying to get response and you blame the "trolls" started this? Look in the mirror and you have your trouble starter, kiddo.
    Quite frankly, all of you arguing are kind of ****. No one should have won or lost, nor should people be disappointed one way or the other.

The simple fact is that Crisis took an ill-advised gamble on Dragon rush, Tempest recognized it and countered it in the best way possible. If both factions had been going for a slow, 2-hour war then it may well be possible that Crisis would have won, since tempest couldn't actually beat our squads in pk. It doesn't matter if we can keep most of Tempest base-locked if we fall that far behind on points. But Crisis took the risk for a 30m win and paid the price for it in points and buff advantage.

Still looking forward to a Karma rematch regardless of whether we end up winning or losing, but yeah, tone down the salt levels guys pls.

I was disappointed because I want challenging xTWs. Hoorah just lost too much to compete nowdays, Vindi even loses to Hoorah, Infamous is just a joke now and Tempest doesnt even seem interested in fighting us. There is basically Crisis left and you guys made mistakes, which wont fly against top factions and its disappointing to see the "one" challenger hasnt fixed any of its mistakes from past.

Ps. I go get my well earned brownie.

The tone and content of your earlier posts reveal some sort of innate bitterness towards Crisis, as I've already stated we had already been prepping for a Vindicate rematch and tempest was pretty much no-showing us. How do you think we got all the way to dragon unopposed? Tempest wasn't in the war, so we had a bunch of random squads in there.

Due to the way the battle unfolded with free access to the dragon the leadership did make some choices which ultimately cost us the battle. We already tried a standard strategy against Vindicate 2 weeks ago and that battle ended up being a massive faceroll for us, with something like 6:1 kills/deaths. Even with that ratio the battle still took a ridiculously long time, so that in itself should have been a hint that dragon rushes aren't a viable strategy in DC even when your faction has a massive advantage, unlike crystal rushes in TW.

In any case I feel if we had actually prepared for a Tempest show we would have won the battle, because we ultimately ended up sending ~20 endgame geared people (+11/12 w/ JoSD) into other wars, namely Vindicate.

I would personally blame that mainly on our inability to scout properly and pulling the trigger too soon, then being unwilling to change strategies. We should definitely wait longer than 15 minutes to begin committing our squads to different wars.

Should it be that way? Probably not...I just hope DC doesn't eventually become a glorified game of chicken.

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    The tone and content of your earlier posts reveal some sort of innate bitterness towards Crisis, as I've already stated we had already been prepping for a Vindicate rematch and tempest was pretty much no-showing us. How do you think we got all the way to dragon unopposed? Tempest wasn't in the war, so we had a bunch of random squads in there.

Due to the way the battle unfolded with free access to the dragon the leadership did make some choices which ultimately cost us the battle. We already tried a standard strategy against Vindicate 2 weeks ago and that battle ended up being a massive faceroll for us, with something like 6:1 kills/deaths. Even with that ratio the battle still took a ridiculously long time, so that in itself should have been a hint that dragon rushes aren't a viable strategy in DC even when your faction has a massive advantage, unlike crystal rushes in TW.

In any case I feel if we had actually prepared for a Tempest show we would have won the battle, because we ultimately ended up sending ~20 endgame geared people (+11/12 w/ JoSD) into other wars, namely Vindicate.

I would personally blame that mainly on our inability to scout properly and pulling the trigger too soon, then being unwilling to change strategies. We should definitely wait longer than 15 minutes to begin committing our squads to different wars.

Should it be that way? Probably not...I just hope DC doesn't eventually become a glorified game of chicken.

Why would I be bitter towards Crisis? Everybody just wants to be so damn sensitive nowdays and take pretty mild poking to mean anything.

Interesting that Tempest showed up late - I didnt bother pausing the video on start to see that. Either way ability to adapt is what makes a good xTW lead and Crisis leadership showed none of it. Not a fan of these fake noshows though and it prolly shouldnt be like this.

Ps. Seriously take down towers while you make your way up to base even if its a noshow. That attack/def level debuff is brutal and killing towers gets rid of it, making dragon killing actually faster. And if ppl show up late, hf winning when you just lost all your towers for free.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Reading all this comments was fun xD
    Bible post incoming. xD

I heard karma got really stronk as of past 1-2 months and we (Crysis) have been looking forward to fighting you, we never backed down from a challenge and certanly wont start now :D

This previous xTW we were just majorly unlucky starting with missing few key dds cause of rl and other comitments (trust me its not same if you miss 5-6 key dds/players who make the difference over the enemy usually) and the lack of storms on our end in that war was just sad , out of 4-5 good storms we got only 1 was in the war (as every idiot knows 2-3 good placed storm vortex's with follow up aoes can easly destroy 2-4 enemy squads ).
    As you mention these fake no shows are just pure bs , xTW can easly turn into the wait game where oposing factions wait who will first go to defend which land to see if they can get the other land for 'free' or not.
    Out of 2h xTW are we gonna wait 40 mins - 1h to see who will go to which land first?
    We had a similar situation where T3 fight against Vindicate was just more important simply because it gives more points in rankings so we sent two of our best squads to start taking towers/crystals on map and if Vindi shows up we go full force on them and focus on that war as the main one since no faction can win against Vindi/Tempest at same time xD
    When we reached Vindi's dragon we sent the rest of our ppl to go to Tempest war to try to win that one but we had 2 squads of inexperianced ppl for which this was their first real xTW fight (and majority of them was undergeared compared to other 2 squads in Vindi war) and they still did a good job even though we lost.
    With 60v40 at like min 30 and with getting majority of objectives on the map we went for the dragon to finish it fast but Tempest got few more ppl in(from 40 to like 52 or so) and with lacking enough fire power to break through their defense near dragon it was simply to late to change the strategy and make the lead by having crystals and more kills.
    If we played the wait game and went for crystals and kills we would have won that war without any major problems imo but we got a bit greedy and seeing how it was 60v40 at that point went for the dragon (dragon was like 17mil hp or smtn after that) and it ended up how it ended up.
    Were we a bit salty after the war? Ofc seeing how we could have won but didnt , who woudnt be xD
    But at least this was a valuable experiance for a lot of our people and it was good seeing how they react and listen in big fights.
    Sadly cause of being behind by top factions on the rankings we had to value the t3 war more to get more points to catch up faster so we coudnt face Tempest with our full power (heard they also missed ppl so it goes both ways) seeing how 'season 2' just continued without reset and without any official word or info if we were already 1/3 in the 'season 3'.

Lets hope that next week they finally reset it properly and we can have a proper xTW season and not stuff like Tempest having 7-9 lands on xTw map like atm xD

Anyway GF Tempest looking forward to meeting you again :D
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2016

I'm against fake no shows myself, but what Tempest did was far from that. In the video, he was on the other side of the map at 9 minutes which isnt really late since the battle officially starts after 5 minutes. Also we do have a habit of turning up a little late only if we have multiple wars on which we did.

As for how the tw went, we got really sloppy and overextended in which Crisis did a really good job of punishing as they managed to chunk our dragon down to 17m xD. I'm not sure I agree when people say Crisis should have won, I mean they could have easily won had they made the correct plays. We were forced to turtle most of the tw yet we still kept control of those side lane points somehow which kept our points ahead. Our roaming squads did a great job of causing interference taking teleport points as well as their base tower which was funnily enough uncontested for 5 minutes whilst we had like 2 people on it. Had Crisis played the map a little better they would've won, even without said OPs going to the vindi war
    It was a fun tw nontheless and hope to have more like it!

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @superfedee Well useless faction composed of useless people = useless. they can only talk smack and derail threads while no one cares about their biased opinion at all.

I really think they should finally ban them forever. I also bet you..if we would know which players are behind those accounts then I assure you those are the smallest lights of the faction. The real deal would just shut up. just saying.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @jsxshadow and his lapdog @superfedee

Why are you under the impression that everyone that contradicts you and points out your flawed logic is from Karma ?
    Did you get rekt so much by Karma that it has become an obsession ? normal-1.gif​​
    But if we apply Joe's logic here, the real deal of Crisis isn't posting here. Only the non-factors from Crisis are. o:)
    I really think they should ban @jsxshadow forever. He has been derailling threads and flaming with his ego talk for years now.

Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadow
    @notanyfox#3644 you cant apply any logic cause you have failed to understand even the simplest of things so far. Anything you quote and refer to is interpreted wrong.

Thus anything I say will get twisted to leave an impression of you having better logic than me. Sorry. you are 137 IQ points away from that.
  • keihan007#7641
    @superfedee Well useless faction composed of useless people = useless. they can only talk smack and derail threads while no one cares about their biased opinion at all.

I really think they should finally ban them forever. I also bet you..if we would know which players are behind those accounts then I assure you those are the smallest lights of the faction. The real deal would just shut up. just saying.

Big talk from Joe who has never won anything xTW related. While Karma has not only beaten your dear Crisis but is also most successful xTW faction in our version, together with Infamous. Pretty good for useless ppl if you ask me. You have derailed this thread enough, could you finally take your ego to some other thread?

Thread: I have said it multiple times, the problem for me how Crisis lost is the fact its the same way they lost to us all the way on season 1. Taking dragon isnt happening on semi-even fights and trying is generally a losing move. To me Crisis should of won but when you make mistake after mistake, its no surprise you didnt. All in all it was an interesting fight to watch.

• jsxshadow
    @saxroll you encorporatr exactly what I hate about national pride. People that have done nothing or that made contributions to a bigger entitiy that might has achieved something all of a sudden feel big and mighty. I cannot achieve anything on my own that involves 60+ people. You cannot achieve anything on your own that involves 60+ people please get your ego right ffs.

Claiming pride and victory over something in which you have nearly no contribution yourself is one of the biggest roots of evil humanity has ever brought forth and is responsible for 90% of all conflicts on this planet.

Talk if you achieve something on your own. If you are just part of something then please stop talking about it as if its all thanks to you. You are the smallest light so behave exactly like that. This is justice. Anyone gets exactly what they deserve and what they've earned. You know your own contributions during xTW. So please act accordingly.

Ofc you lack any kind of understanding of humanity so you wouldnt understand. Like I said. its absolutely pointless discussing with you guys. You are not even infant-level in the understanding of life itself hence ur absolutely oblivious to anything that gets effected by such things.

oh and inb4 "its just a game": Lay down proof that reality is reality and that PWI for example is just fiction. Actually good luck with that :)

Sry that I have to state something like that in a thread like that but I still have hopes that I could cure these fools from their desease. Blindfolded pupputs that are unable to process anything on their own that hasnt been brought up to them by some kind of authority/propaganda. GG. I say it again. You guys are part of the problem. So please. Leave me out of this and stop directing your BS towards me. Dont mention me ever again and just shut up. Thanks.
  • keihan007#7641
    @saxroll you encorporatr exactly what I hate about national pride. People that have done nothing or that made contributions to a bigger entitiy that might has achieved something all of a sudden feel big and mighty. I cannot achieve anything on my own that involves 60+ people. You cannot achieve anything on your own that involves 60+ people please get your ego right ffs.

Claiming pride and victory over something in which you have nearly no contribution yourself is one of the biggest roots of evil humanity has ever brought forth and is responsible for 90% of all conflicts on this planet.

Talk if you achieve something on your own. If you are just part of something then please stop talking about it as if its all thanks to you. You are the smallest light so behave exactly like that. This is justice. Anyone gets exactly what they deserve and what they've earned. You know your own contributions during xTW. So please act accordingly.

Ofc you lack any kind of understanding of humanity so you wouldnt understand. Like I said. its absolutely pointless discussing with you guys. You are not even infant-level in the understanding of life itself hence ur absolutely oblivious to anything that gets effected by such things.

oh and inb4 "its just a game": Lay down proof that reality is reality and that PWI for example is just fiction. Actually good luck with that :)

Sry that I have to state something like that in a thread like that but I still have hopes that I could cure these fools from their desease. Blindfolded pupputs that are unable to process anything on their own that hasnt been brought up to them by some kind of authority/propaganda. GG. I say it again. You guys are part of the problem. So please. Leave me out of this and stop directing your BS towards me. Dont mention me ever again and just shut up. Thanks.

I dont quite understand what national pride has to do with feeling pride over your factions achievements. Well I suppose in a dimwitted mind that comparison makes sense but even small nations have quite a bit more ppl in them than ~70. With such a small number of people involved even smaller contributions do in fact weight and I personally feel everybody involved can feel pride in what we accomplished.

I dont care to play Descartes` demon controlling mind. As interesting as the concept is, it doesnt really have real world applications. It simply doesnt matter if reality is real or not. I have nowhere claimed PWI to be fiction though, people behind toons are real and its something people should keep in mind.

Ps. Smallest light getting paid accordingly http://prnt.sc/cansk0

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    What the ****
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 you cant apply any logic cause you have failed to understand even the simplest of things so far. Anything you quote and refer to is interpreted wrong.

Thus anything I say will get twisted to leave an impression of you having better logic than me. Sorry. you are 137 IQ points away from that.

What simplest things have I failed to understand ? You cannot state any because because I understand everything. Everything is interpreted the way it is written. If your posts don't reflect your thoughts, it isn't my fault you don't know how to express them.

Twisting things and trying to change the subject when you are embarassed is what you do. Too bad because of this, we will never know why the forum clown worships 1on1.

National pride is meaningless if you didn't participate in the events that brought glory to your nation. But if you did participate there is no reason to not be proud. So as long as you participate in the factor xTWs you can be proud of your victories. I find it funny you bring up national pride since you are a German :)

Now leave this thread please. You are a sore loser.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »

your belly bother me darkypoo :#
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    this thread has more replies than hoorah xtw? xD
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User

I guess no one likes Hoorah tiger-37.giftiger-3.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    npc15 wrote: »

i think you mean no one care about hoorah o:)
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    elcopete94 wrote: »
    darkonome wrote: »

your belly bother me darkypoo :#

:|
    elcopete94 wrote: »
    npc15 wrote: »

i think you mean no one care about hoorah o:)

Bait fishing confirmed. :*
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • pyschicmaster
    pyschicmaster Posts: 7 Arc User
    in other thread: there is no way that tempest deserve the crown. - joe
    meanwhile in this video, shows their no skill leadership ability... right tempest didnt deserve it.fox-2.gif​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    So what's the excuse for letting a fill-in squad take your crystal down to like 2.7m. jw.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The days of stating a simple good fight are gone. Cool video though both fought hard
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregen543210
    chary wrote: »
    So what's the excuse for letting a fill-in squad take your crystal down to like 2.7m. jw.​​

^ Lol. Hope you didn't trip over yourself in the rush to get that post up straight after TW. Seriously you need to do something else besides PWI.
  • chary
    So what's the excuse for letting a fill-in squad take your crystal down to like 2.7m. jw.

^ Lol. Hope you didn't trip over yourself in the rush to get that post up straight after TW. Seriously you need to do something else besides PWI.

I've barely been on the past three-four months or so, but okay.​​
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    So what's the excuse for letting a fill-in squad take your crystal down to like 2.7m. jw.

I've barely been on the past three-four months or so, but okay.​​

That actually kinda makes it even more sad.

There's always that one person that just has to come on forum to gloat in a drawed attack-war (that's you, if you weren't following and just wanted to play dumb or something).

Anyway to the rest of infamous, GG, nice def, we tried to take it down in the shortened TW time but it just wasn't enough this time.

• chary

I've barely been on the past three-four months or so, but okay.

That actually kinda makes it even more sad.

There's always that one person that just has to come on forum to gloat in a drawed attack-war (that's you, if you weren't following and just wanted to play dumb or something).

Anyway to the rest of infamous, GG, nice def, we tried to take it down in the shortened TW time but it just wasn't enough this time.

So again, what's the excuse for letting our fill-in squad (which from the squad SS had a composition of three clerics, two bms, a mage, an archer, and a sin) get your crystal down to 2.7m?​​
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    So again, what's the excuse for letting our fill-in squad (which from the squad SS had a composition of three clerics, two bms, a mage, an archer, and a sin) get your crystal down to 2.7m?​​

Well, since you keep insisting...

We had to go on an all out attack to beat the short TW timer. Doesn't matter if we lose our x-tal, since not killing your x-tal means we lose anyway. Same thing happened to infa when you guys attacked us, except you lost your x-tal (what was your excuse for that?).

Why do I have to explain this? I don't know whether you're a bought account or what since it seems you don't understand the point of attack wars.

Anyway, since you seem to be obsessed with wanting excuses, what's your excuse for losing 85% of your crystal with almost your entire faction turtling?

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Anyway, since you seem to be obsessed with wanting excuses, what's your excuse for losing 85% of your crystal with almost your entire faction turtling?

probably the fact that you had 117 online compared to our 83 (alts, shops and monkeys included) and that you actually had proper barbs pulling.