luner items

exosaint#4425
exosaint#4425 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2016 in The Crafting Nook
is Lunar armor better then twilight temple stuff or the same???
Post edited by exosaint#4425 on

Comments

• rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    in my opinion they're about the same, the advantage with lunar gear is that it's tradable where as TT99 and after is bound. So if you intend to get better gear in the long run, go with Lunar so you can give it to another toon or sell when you no longer need it.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Assuming you mean G16/T3 armor theyre exactly the same except lunar is tradeable and tt is bound​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • exosaint#4425
    npc15 wrote: »
    Assuming you mean G16/T3 armor theyre exactly the same except lunar is tradeable and tt is bound​​

i meant in the general sense, mainly because ive always heard good things about the lower lvled TT gear but never the higher TT gear such as TT99 gear
    and in the same rarity level i almost never hear about lunar gear there fore hints my question is lunar better then TT

i no ranked stuff is good if not better but im left asking that very question over and over and it seems very few can seem to find me an answer.

that was a mouthfull

• writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    desert10 wrote: »

i meant in the general sense, mainly because ive always heard good things about the lower lvled TT gear but never the higher TT gear such as TT99 gear
    and in the same rarity level i almost never hear about lunar gear there fore hints my question is lunar better then TT

i no ranked stuff is good if not better but im left asking that very question over and over and it seems very few can seem to find me an answer.

that was a mouthfull

The main reason you've heard good stuff about TT in lower levels is because only TT and QSM have gear for lower levels. lowest level for Lunar Gear is level 95. if you want to compare just TT99 gold and Lunar, i would think that since TT99 has complect bonuses on top of the stats it slightly edges out Lunar, but it binds on being equiped. Lunar i think has slightly better defenses, but it is always tradable unless you use a binding scroll on it.

as far as rank gear goes, anything short of rank 8 gear is irrelevant nowadays. So unless you plan on getting 200k rep, plus spending a couple million for the basic gear and then get 200 wedding candies (100 each for the arms and legs), the items and coin for the helmet, and then doing all the upgrades and rerolls, at minimum, don't bother with rank gear. besides, if you can afford all that, then you might as well get the basic r9 gear, do NW and make it to rr9/r9s2 (whichever they call it on your server)

So my final assessment with this is, if this gear is just a stepping stone to get you by until you get better endgame gear, go with Lunar, so that you can either pass it on to a new toon or sell when you're done with it. If you plan on this being your endgame gear, then go TT.

• exosaint#4425
    writerred wrote: »
    desert10 wrote: »

that was a mouthfull

The main reason you've heard good stuff about TT in lower levels is because only TT and QSM have gear for lower levels. lowest level for Lunar Gear is level 95. if you want to compare just TT99 gold and Lunar, i would think that since TT99 has complect bonuses on top of the stats it slightly edges out Lunar, but it binds on being equiped. Lunar i think has slightly better defenses, but it is always tradable unless you use a binding scroll on it.

as far as rank gear goes, anything short of rank 8 gear is irrelevant nowadays. So unless you plan on getting 200k rep, plus spending a couple million for the basic gear and then get 200 wedding candies (100 each for the arms and legs), the items and coin for the helmet, and then doing all the upgrades and rerolls, at minimum, don't bother with rank gear. besides, if you can afford all that, then you might as well get the basic r9 gear, do NW and make it to rr9/r9s2 (whichever they call it on your server)

So my final assessment with this is, if this gear is just a stepping stone to get you by until you get better endgame gear, go with Lunar, so that you can either pass it on to a new toon or sell when you're done with it. If you plan on this being your endgame gear, then go TT.

mmm ty