Crisis vs Tempest SVS 08-27-2016

Comments

• notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 If I would fight you, a player that cannot adapt and only talk big then yes. 1on1s would be boring cause I'd be beating you left and right. When you actually fight people that are able to adapt and willing to change their strategies midfight then you realize that nothing comes even close to 1on1 in this game. Ofc if you fight lowlifes that literally let themselves getting killed by the same exact stuff 22235242 times in a row...ya it becomes dull.

Again, one statement to totally disarm anything you said: If 1on1s are so easy..why dont you show some? You make it out to be soo easy that you should have no trouble beating anyone on your server easily especially since you try to lure people into thinking that you are actual intelligent by boasting yourself with that pseudo-intellectual babbling. You can fool < 100 IQ people with that but no one else.

If you think that each fight follows just a strict, predefined set of rules and possible moves then I could literally assure you that you would lose to me.

Narrow minded people should keep their opinion to themselves.

Even when ur 1on1ing a duskblade its not like you have absolutely 0 chance if done right. Your chance is just damn low. If you are participating in mass-pvp and 10 people insta focus you then you are dead and if they keep focusing you (no matter if thats detrimental for their strategy) then they can take you out of the game completely. Nothing you can do about it. There is no such BS in 1on1s. You always have a chance no matter the circumstances there. Simply logic. Mass-PvP is thus BS. I had fun Mass-PvP moments, some even have been quite balanced and fair. True. Since a situation could exist in which you are unable to do anything its considered garbage by anyone that can think a little bit further. Giving people a tool to harrass others is not to my liking.

Just keep talking smack about 1on1s and people that prefer 1on1s. Even if they were so easy then isnt it even sadder that most people including you fail to participate in them? Proclaiming 1on1s are easy and on the same hand never showing even the slightest bit of such a fight is very contradicting. When its so easy, it shouldnt be any problem at all. Come on, show us how easy 1on1s are. If we could fight xServer I would certainly show you how easy you are :P

For a 1on1 between 2 given classes there aren't hundreds of possible strategies that lead to victory. You can always try many things just to be different, special Kid Joe, but different doesn't always mean equal. The only part of the game that really makes different strategies viable in 1on1 is the genies but even then there are only a few genie builds possible, again for a specific class against another specific class. If you consider all 78 possible match-ups between classes you can have a lot of different genies builds even if some will be common but all of this is preparation before fight, not actual decision during the fight.

I never said that I beat everyone 100% of the time on any class like you did. There are other players out there that can understand the game and have a chance to beat me and they can certainly beat you ;)
    You even lose to Batyena and Shockwave. :D How can you say you can beat everyone ?
    Then again when you are wrong and facing someone throwing the unacceptable truth in your face, you usually try to make things personal to discredit what they are saying. My points are true, relevant, you can't deny them. So for you the only way to win is to discredit me as a person. You should do politics.

I never said any class with any gear had 0 chance to beat a duskblade in 1on1, just that an undergeared archer has no chance to beat an overgeared duskblade. But then again altering what I said is the only way for you to contradict me.
    If 10 people focus you and you are on par on them with gear with genie ready you should have time to react to use your genie / survival skills. You may end up dying in the long run or not. But making it much harder for them to kill you will help your allies a lot. If the 10 people have to spend a lot of chi, genie, pot and overextend just to kill you, it will make it much easier for your allies to kill them. This is a concept you have hard time understanding because you just don't know how to play defensively. All you can do is running at melee range of melee classes on a SB :D Even your "friend" xHotx / LiquidLoveXHL2 plays better than you in that aspect. :p
    And there can be impossible situations in 1on1 if you are undergeared to the point your character can't do enough damage to kill through the charm or gets one shot. Class can affect that too. As I said before there are just more parameters that affect balance in mass Pvp but it doesn't mean mass Pvp is more unfair.
    You are just not smart enough to realize that the point of mass Pvp is to make your team win, not to farm a high personal kill/death ratio.

I never said 1on1 were a bad thing either. They are fun sometimes. They just aren't superior to mass Pvp like you claim they are.

It's easy to say "if we could fight xServer, i would win" when you know xServer 1on1 won't happen. You can keep barking all you want but hey in the end you are the forum clown entertaining us with your "Crisis should have won" :D , "if we exchange players with another faction Crisis would have won" :D "If the bms in Karma went to Crisis, Crisis would have won" :D "If Joe's facmates weren't retreating and letting him die, Joe would never die". :D

Those are just the excuses of a sore loser. I can see why you have so little faith in humanity. You only look at yourself :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    a bunch of rich kids with no skills in this game(crisis) got beaten by another bunch of rich kids but with skills(Tempest)
    nothing wrong,depresing thing come when u see tempest won other 3 fights...

anyway nothing fair at dragon concquest....TW is more FAIR!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    a bunch of rich kids with no skills in this game(crisis) got beaten by another bunch of rich kids but with skills(Tempest)
    nothing wrong,depresing thing come when u see tempest won other 3 fights...

anyway nothing fair at dragon concquest....TW is more FAIR!

fair and gaming is two words that cant be go together.

DC needs at least a decent IQ to win, and it isn't a full push on B lane with the big gears winning a battle
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 How's that about putting words into other peoples mouths? I neber said crisis should've won. I said that I dont care. I also never said I beat anyone by default. Just you. I also said that 10 other people could take you out of the gane if they want and even mentioned that I disregard the effort/effectiveness of their moves in this regard. its possible. thats all I said.

Also? Who the hell talks about imbalanced 1on1s in terms of gear? Heck with exception of one single fight (and that was with my archer when I didnt even have all skills and lost due to bad luck as well) there are only fights online with me having the gear-disadvantage simply cause I like a handicap. Why you bring the fact that "fighting some classes while being undergeared is senseless" into this is also senseless. If its not a fair fight it has no meaning at all. If I can just autoattack oneshot someone then its hardly a fight at all. I know there are some problematic people out there that get their thrills through easy kills..but that shouldnt be the norm.

Fair play is the most important aspect about anything in this game for me. If people resort to anything that isnt considered fair they are worthless to me and cannot ever be considered good.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Oh hey look it's a thread that's getting more and more derailed, I wonder how that happened.

Oh... wait
    tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    @dblazen1 It's because I (as alwqys) comment and explain something and then those forums trolls start throwing tantrums all over again and here we are. Same old, same old. If they would just stay on topic without their childish taunting then no thread would ever get derailed...but thats the typical pwi player for you.

Ofc you could say that I could prevent it all by just ignoring them...but then again..why should I? its still entertaining for me and besides that..I am not the source of the problem. Destroy the source. solve the problem. easy.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Ofc you could say that I could prevent it all by just ignoring them...but then again..why should I? its still entertaining for me and besides that..I am not the source of the problem. Destroy the source. solve the problem. easy.

You have interesting view on how things happened. Your first post is ignored cause its derailing nonsense in this thread, if you want to QQ on general level bout DC, do it in another thread. Then you go make another nonsense post trying to get response and you blame the "trolls" started this? Look in the mirror and you have your trouble starter, kiddo.
    Quite frankly, all of you arguing are kind of ****. No one should have won or lost, nor should people be disappointed one way or the other.

The simple fact is that Crisis took an ill-advised gamble on Dragon rush, Tempest recognized it and countered it in the best way possible. If both factions had been going for a slow, 2-hour war then it may well be possible that Crisis would have won, since tempest couldn't actually beat our squads in pk. It doesn't matter if we can keep most of Tempest base-locked if we fall that far behind on points. But Crisis took the risk for a 30m win and paid the price for it in points and buff advantage.

Still looking forward to a Karma rematch regardless of whether we end up winning or losing, but yeah, tone down the salt levels guys pls.

I was disappointed because I want challenging xTWs. Hoorah just lost too much to compete nowdays, Vindi even loses to Hoorah, Infamous is just a joke now and Tempest doesnt even seem interested in fighting us. There is basically Crisis left and you guys made mistakes, which wont fly against top factions and its disappointing to see the "one" challenger hasnt fixed any of its mistakes from past.

Ps. I go get my well earned brownie.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    #bringbackdrakekahn he was way more entertaining :'(
  • jsxshadow
    @saxroll ah. k. explaining a major part of the mechanics of a certain pvp event is nonsense? So you dont lose points when people from your faction die? weird. So of they die easy and alot you dont lose alot of points as a result? Ah. ok. Guess your understanding of DC seems to be limitless :)

Thats pretty much all I've said. go back and read through it and theb explain to me what I have wrote that would trigger such saltieness/butthurt!

I have the reason to be salty..just look at what you wrote to @dregen543210 ?! Acting as if YOU would be a major part of the faction and that YOUR contribution would actually matter in any fight. Don't kid yourself. Get off from your high horse please. When a storm/bm/dusk with mac gears actually acts like that then it is somewhat understandable since the class effectiveness is over 9000 in xtw..but an Archer!? With your gear?! Such delusion. I applaud you.
  • keihan007#7641
    @saxroll ah. k. explaining a major part of the mechanics of a certain pvp event is nonsense? So you dont lose points when people from your faction die? weird. So of they die easy and alot you dont lose alot of points as a result? Ah. ok. Guess your understanding of DC seems to be limitless :)

Thats pretty much all I've said. go back and read through it and theb explain to me what I have wrote that would trigger such saltieness/butthurt!

I have the reason to be salty..just look at what you wrote to @dregen543210 ?! Acting as if YOU would be a major part of the faction and that YOUR contribution would actually matter in any fight. Don't kid yourself. Get off from your high horse please. When a storm/bm/dusk with mac gears actually acts like that then it is somewhat understandable since the class effectiveness is over 9000 in xtw..but an Archer!? With your gear?! Such delusion. I applaud you.

Why is explaining basic mechanics everybody is aware of even necessary? Well sure, you drew stupid conclusions based on those mechanics but really. There are barely any situations in reality where fielding less than 60 is optimal to a faction if they have 60 to xTW with. In theory, sure, but thats whats wrong with your theorycrafting, no connection to reality.

I want challenge, whats wrong with that? I dont quite understand how salty one has to be to take offense in what I said or how I said it.

• jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    @saxroll so..am I or are you part of Crisis? I know how geared the people are. I know how they play and we have loads of people that I could effortlessly oneshot with my Storm and by what I got told we also had alot of those people in the xTW in question.

So please stop assuming. I have reasons for saying what I say and it is not nearly as far from the reality as you might think. I even explained in detail on which situation I am referring and you guys still cant hold the salt in. Holy Macaroni.

If I would just rest and expect everyone to fully understand all game mechanics..well I would be lost. 99.99% of the players here dont even have complete mastery over their own class. Well.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

Yes you loose points when someone dies, but you know that you can get points back?
    go dig the crystals!!!!!
  • keihan007#7641
    @saxroll so..am I or are you part of Crisis? I know how geared the people are. I know how they play and we have loads of people that I could effortlessly oneshot with my Storm and by what I got told we also had alot of those people in the xTW in question.

So please stop assuming. I have reasons for saying what I say and it is not nearly as far from the reality as you might think. I even explained in detail on which situation I am referring and you guys still cant hold the salt in. Holy Macaroni.

If I would just rest and expect everyone to fully understand all game mechanics..well I would be lost. 99.99% of the players here dont even have complete mastery over their own class. Well.

And is Crisis the only faction with gear disparity? No. There are ppl in Karma who can 1shot plenty of ppl in Karma, does this mean Karma is better off benching all such ppl? No, which is my point. Just because top of the end gear can possibly 1shot somebody doesnt make that person useless to your team, which seems to be beyond some ppl. Hence your comments regarding 40 having massive advantage against 60 ppl are ludicrous.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Complains about gear disparity -> has five r9rr chars with multiple RA'd AEU sets.

Maybe you should gear other people in guild so that they won't get one-shot instead of 5000 alts if you're gonna complain about gear disparity. ikik, "it's my money, I do what I want with it and people would just take advantage of me anyway", but if you care that much, and your multiple posts indeed indicate you DO care, you would invest in your guildies so you're not the laughing stock of the damn forums.​​
  • jsxshadow
    Lol. its not about gear disparity xD what is wrong with all you people. please stop to assume things and take what I say literally unless I tell you otherwise.

All you strategy people should realize one simple truth. If you have a strong enemy and a weaker one in xtw and have 60 endgame geared ppl and 30 avg/lower geared people then it is common sense to put all of the endgame (or most of them depending on the enemies) into the fight vs the stronger enemy.

It would be massively detrimental to put 55 endgame + 5 g16 +5 ppl vs the steonger faction cause those 5 people will just be farmed and be literally useless (there are exceptions that will shine due to skill but usually they are avg or below that anyways). Thus it would be better to go with the 55 and not fill up the remaining 5 spots.

It is weird that such basic mechanics need so much explanation and meet with such lack of understanding. This is not a theory. this is fact.

Not saying that..if you have the right 5 g16 people that they cannot be helpful..if they are masters of their classes they can. gl finding them.

I've sewn people with **** gear being alot more helpful than max geared players but I've also seen **** geared player that really are a waste of space. Now you can decide which is the more common scenario. SMH.
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    @notanyfox#3644 How's that about putting words into other peoples mouths? I neber said crisis should've won. I said that I dont care. I also never said I beat anyone by default. Just you. I also said that 10 other people could take you out of the gane if they want and even mentioned that I disregard the effort/effectiveness of their moves in this regard. its possible. thats all I said.

Also? Who the hell talks about imbalanced 1on1s in terms of gear? Heck with exception of one single fight (and that was with my archer when I didnt even have all skills and lost due to bad luck as well) there are only fights online with me having the gear-disadvantage simply cause I like a handicap. Why you bring the fact that "fighting some classes while being undergeared is senseless" into this is also senseless. If its not a fair fight it has no meaning at all. If I can just autoattack oneshot someone then its hardly a fight at all. I know there are some problematic people out there that get their thrills through easy kills..but that shouldnt be the norm.

Fair play is the most important aspect about anything in this game for me. If people resort to anything that isnt considered fair they are worthless to me and cannot ever be considered good.

Oh right you "neber" said that kind of things !
    If you would've exchanged the weaker ones for them than crisis would've won for sure.

I already explained why 10 people focusing one isn't always the worse thing that can happen to the one. You are just not smart enough and lack the experience to understand why.

Gear is a parameter that can cause imbalance like every other. Why would you not consider it in 1on1 and cry about Crisis being undergeared in xTW. Hypocrite much ? :p
    There is hardly perfect fairness because of all those parameters that affect it : gear, class, ... but that is true for both 1on1 and mass pvp. You are saying 1on1 is more fair than mass Pvp because uneven gear 1on1 shouldn't be considered while uneven gear mass Pvp should be. The logic of the forum clown reached a new level. :)

I had made a constructive post explaining why 1on1 isn't better than mass Pvp and look at what Ego Kid Joe @jsxshadow did to the thread.
    As always it's @jsxshadow flaming everyone who disagrees with his holy opinion, well except his lapdog @superfedee that wants to get into Crisis. :D
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Can we please have a thread for once not get derailed discussing 1v 1 vs mass pk tiger-32.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • jsxshadow
    k then quote and show me when I was flaming anytone before that person did it themselves. I dont start fires. I just go along with it. If it wasnt for you clowns then I would make my one post and move on but you guys keep getting so involved..damn I knew I was popular but this kind of behaviour is even more than an obsession.

And trust me. if your pov wouldnt be that limited so you would actually be able to use proper reasoning then it would be ok and I wouldnt have to alert all the other people not to listen to your bs.

All @saxroll and @notanyfox#3644 are capable of is spouting out the most biased, limited nonsense I have seen in my entire life. The unimportant/meaningless stuff you guys are getting so worked up about was stuff I thought about years ago and since walked past it.

Also I never said that gear differences dont matter in mass...I didnt even imply anything of that sort. Heck if I implied anything than that gear disadvantages weight ALOT heavier in mass pvp compared to 1on1. A gear disadvantage can be outplayed with enough skill in a 1on1. in mass...even if you can match most people and an ubergeared player comes by and oneshots you well then gg.

Its really getting annoying. People like you I have met the dozens in my time in PWI. Claiming to know all so much, that a certain aspect of the game is soo easy to not even bother and want to constantly cause trouble and BS other people...then I actually get the chance to 1on1 them and the OH so DAMN easy 1on1 are not so easy after all and they get wrecked. Been there, done that and I am not afraid to do it a 100 times again.

But go ahead. keep on ranting about how easy 1on1s are and how OP mass-pvp is. I guess if I was a nonfactor and never had more than 1 enemy on me every 10 minutes while my faction cleans it all up for me and when I attack and get attacked back I insta faith/Ig and run as far away as I can...well then I guess I would like mass pvp too :) Sounds familiar? yeah. figured.
  • keihan007#7641
    k then quote and show me when I was flaming anytone before that person did it themselves. I dont start fires. I just go along with it. If it wasnt for you clowns then I would make my one post and move on but you guys keep getting so involved..damn I knew I was popular but this kind of behaviour is even more than an obsession.

And trust me. if your pov wouldnt be that limited so you would actually be able to use proper reasoning then it would be ok and I wouldnt have to alert all the other people not to listen to your bs.

All @saxroll and @notanyfox#3644 are capable of is spouting out the most biased, limited nonsense I have seen in my entire life. The unimportant/meaningless stuff you guys are getting so worked up about was stuff I thought about years ago and since walked past it.

Also I never said that gear differences dont matter in mass...I didnt even imply anything of that sort. Heck if I implied anything than that gear disadvantages weight ALOT heavier in mass pvp compared to 1on1. A gear disadvantage can be outplayed with enough skill in a 1on1. in mass...even if you can match most people and an ubergeared player comes by and oneshots you well then gg.

Its really getting annoying. People like you I have met the dozens in my time in PWI. Claiming to know all so much, that a certain aspect of the game is soo easy to not even bother and want to constantly cause trouble and BS other people...then I actually get the chance to 1on1 them and the OH so DAMN easy 1on1 are not so easy after all and they get wrecked. Been there, done that and I am not afraid to do it a 100 times again.

But go ahead. keep on ranting about how easy 1on1s are and how OP mass-pvp is. I guess if I was a nonfactor and never had more than 1 enemy on me every 10 minutes while my faction cleans it all up for me and when I attack and get attacked back I insta faith/Ig and run as far away as I can...well then I guess I would like mass pvp too :) Sounds familiar? yeah. figured.

Why dont you quite me where I have flamed you? I admit, I used term kiddo cause I am overly tired of you derailing every single damn thread you participate into. Meanwhile I could quote you on several posts trying to flame me personally, I ignore it cause special kids got special needs and I really got better things than to derail the thread further.

Why dont you attack my arguments, instead of trying to attack me? Somebody might start to believe you cant.

I am not gonna explore your mass PK vs 1vs1 arguments further than this but its idiotic to say gear weighs more in mass than in 1vs1s. You have a lot more wombo combos and whatnots to get around uber geared player in mass than in 1vs1. in 1vs1 they will still 1 shot you but in mass you have the assist of your team with you.

But could you for the love of god stop derailing this thread? Its specifically bout Crisis vs Tempest war from last weekend. Throw your 1vs1 ramble into some other thread, ty.

Ps. Try playing purge class in mass and then talk bout getting hit every 10mins, lol.

• hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Nothing beats forum pvp o:)
  • notanyfox#3644
    @jsxshadow

Each of your reply to a post that disagrees with you and doesn't worship the greatness of 1on1 is a flame. :D

Gear matters more in 1on1 than in mass pvp. As I said before if you can't do enough damage to kill through a charm and get one shots you will loose 1on1. If you're undergeared in mass pvp, you can still play support if you know your class, which you don't ;)

I never said 1on1 is so easy I don't even bother doing it. I do 1on1 sometimes. But I also do mass Pvp. I do both and enjoy both. It's just that I realized mass Pvp is more fun and require more skills than 1on1. You are the one claiming only 1on1 is worth doing and not mass Pvp.

You just keep being arrogant and claim you would win 1on1 xServer because you know xServer 1on1 won't happen. You bring up only xServer 1on1 because that's the only type of pvp for which you can't be disproven since it doesn't exist. But at the same time you can't prove your worth at it either. The only xServer pvp possible is mass Pvp and so far you have lost everything in a very embarrassing way. :p
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • eirghan
    edited August 2016
    So... is for example a Veno who gets one shot 4 times during xTW, but purges several large groups of people and amps selected targets a liability? Or does this veno actually help cause more deaths than she contributes overall since she enabled kills of otherwise unkillable players?

People forget that lower geared characters can still be insanely useful if played in a way that prevents them from getting easily one shot constantly. (Careful positioning & awareness of surroundings, good utilization of survival skills and genie)
    ​​
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    I would personally say that some classes can be very helpful even undergeared (bm, veno are the two big ones that come to mind) if they have even a little bit of sense. A veno doing what @eirghan talked about, or a bm who is able to roar and hf carefully without just running in a dying can be a huge help to their squad even if they may not have the best gear. The problem is many people just Leeroy Jenkins in and get 1 shot when they have lower gear instead of hanging back a bit and being useful to their squad.

Now that's not saying that there is no one who is useful with lower gear. I have met a few people who are 1-3 shots to most players but are able to still be a help to their squads. It just isn't the norm​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • bboycraze
    bboycraze Posts: 38 Arc User
    I vote for a plugin that just spawns a new thread and puts Joe's and thereafter related posts into it when he comments.
  • jsxshadow
    I've had enough now. Anyone that would actually read through any of those threads would just shake their heads at him rediculously dumb some people are.

I explain something in detail..just to get another person telling me nearly the exact same damn thing 2 or 3 posta after that...If I wanna retain even the slightest bit of faith I have left in humanity I should leave and never look back. You guys are resistant to any sort of advice and just believe what you can see before your eyes. Anything that would require to take into account more things than the obvious ones or to even think ahead in time or think into people/situations is obviously way too much to ask.

I am always talking about specific situations just to have people talk about it as if I had generalized it while they generalize anything themselves. Absolutely 0 sense of different situations, absence of any understanding of people and game mechanics and being obnoxious to even the most obvious things makes any further conversation futile. The level of conversation is at best on a childs niveau or rather of a spoiled brat's. No wonder half of PWI is laughing at you guys at the level of blatant contradiction you offer. Telling me about how versatile you gotta be in mass-pvp and how many things you need to take into account while completely failing at it on a conversational level is really a sight to behold my friends.

But ya. Believe what you wanna believe. In 27 years of my life I have always been proven right by time. the moments in which I was wrong can be counted on one hand and I would be my own life that I am not wrong about you guys :) Time will always tell the truth ijs and trust me that goes beyond the game.

PS: If I had the mood I would actually write an essay about why mass-pvp is inferior to 1on1 on any level when taking into account fairness, honour and justice and prove it qirh psychological facts but yet again I dont need to. You will eventually find out on your own one day. I am sure of it. Just hope that it wont be too late. any experience you can gain revolving around other humans can be a very very valuable asset in any situation in life.

I said all that I needed to say. I can now stop using the "dad" mode and return to my usual "idgaf"-mode. Be glad tho. I dont usually get concerned over people that mean nothing at all and are just empty puppets, formed not by their own but by the will of the masses. Cheers.
  • keihan007#7641
    eirghan wrote: »
    So... is for example a Veno who gets one shot 4 times during xTW, but purges several large groups of people and amps selected targets a liability? Or does this veno actually help cause more deaths than she contributes overall since she enabled kills of otherwise unkillable players?

People forget that lower geared characters can still be insanely useful if played in a way that prevents them from getting easily one shot constantly. (Careful positioning & awareness of surroundings, good utilization of survival skills and genie)
    ​​

Every support class is pretty much a bonus for any side, as long as they arent literal 1shots to any cookiecutter DD. And even so classes like venos can be extremely useful. The question of usefulness is more real with DD classes like Wizards, psys, sins and seekers who dont really offer much outside of their dmg/tankyness they dont have w/o gear.

But imo this discussion is a bit silly as there is only so many situations where top faction would be fielding +5 armor refine level player(s). This game is so old, the basic cookiecutter DDs are extremely common and generally the lower geared players are support classes, which have their utility even if they were to be squishy. What I am trying to say is, the times when you would be fielding low geared DD, which will only get farmed for kills, are rare. Rare enough to more or less discount them as relevant a option. And really, this is a game, it doesnt have to be all serious all the time. Karma for example has never denied its members access to xTW if we werent fielding full 60 for a single battle.

As for a ranking, I`d probably go with Veno/SB > BM/Cleric/Mystic for support classes. Killing the big factors on field with buffs is pretty painful and vortexes are a hell. BM is bit Genie/apoth reliant at low gear to really match those. And low geared healers just get so much focus its unreal.

• notanyfox#3644
    @jsxshadow
    I proved you wrong many times in this thread and others and I've only been posting for a few days. Like when you claimed the pwi wiki atk/def lvl formula was wrong. Or your cute comeback about chill of the deep which humiliated you even more. :D

So far you have proved nothing. You just spew nonsense and ego with no logic behind it.
    And when you are finally given the opportunity to give a rational explanation to your 1on1 religion, you back off. This was to be expected since you can't explain it. Or rather the actual explanation (that you and your faction are bad at mass pvp :D ) is too embarassing for you to admit.
    You took the coward road, special kid Joe. Do you not remember your own words : "if the world ends, I. WILL. NEVER. STOP" ? Your weak will is such a disappointment.

And thus the forum clown Joe was defeated. o:)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    eirghan wrote: »

​​

totally agree on this. Even undegeared class can still be an asset in xtw. There's no such thing as waste of space.

PS.

i don't think Tempest is op. Other op factions can roll them easy. They just played smart.
    Post edited by dylandarkk1 on
  • eirghan
    Eh joe i didnt mean to cause you any heartache. Sorry if i did. I tbh dont read through all of the arguments you have with the fox because. They are kinda long (/hypocrisy :D)