Ultimate Spend Reward Question

2»

Comments

• kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    @arspaulina
    Please ask them about july raffle event too. Winners should be posted 15th ( orinj said ) .
  • yesmesalikey
    yesmesalikey Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I spent 200$ on the 21st and did not receive any of the items :(

Edit: Just realized you have to actually spend it in boutique. I'm an idiot lol.
    Post edited by yesmesalikey on
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    I spent 200$ on the 21st and did not receive any of the items :(

2 questions for you. what time of day was it when you spent the $200, and what timezone are you in?
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Did u guys get the Astrid S card?
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Are they going to fix it?
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    nope still have the token​​

at least u got the token! 2600+ gold spent and ... nothing <.< is there any GM alive or they just show up here to open the maintenance discusion thread and insta disappear?...
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    jesus why 2600? you could've just spent 1250 then open a ticket and ask a gm if you qualified for that​​

sochi packs... couldn't resist ;)
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    Hi, guys. Sorry some of you had issues with this event. Still not 100% sure why some people got it and some people didn't. The best thing to do right now is contact CS and inform them of your situation. They'll look at the logs and grant you the appropriate item. Once that's done, we'll go through the data logs and reward all qualifying participants the actual item. Appreciate your patience.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • shunsai
    shunsai Posts: 21 Arc User
    orinj wrote: »
    Hi, guys. Sorry some of you had issues with this event. Still not 100% sure why some people got it and some people didn't. The best thing to do right now is contact CS and inform them of your situation. They'll look at the logs and grant you the appropriate item. Once that's done, we'll go through the data logs and reward all qualifying participants the actual item. Appreciate your patience.

The 1,200 reward for the placeholder item was only sent to people who spent from 0-1,200 AFTER 8/16 maintenance even though the promotion ran from 8/13-8/21. I am not sure what the reason for that is, but that is what has transpired. Anyone who didn't get an Astrid Token will need to submit a ticket to customer service.

@orinj Is there anyway to expedite the distribution of the real card in exchange for the token? Some people have made qualifying purchases since 8/14 and have already gone through 2 maintenance cycles to wait for the card.
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    shunsai wrote: »
    orinj wrote: »

The 1,200 reward for the placeholder item was only sent to people who spent from 0-1,200 AFTER 8/16 maintenance even though the promotion ran from 8/13-8/21. I am not sure what the reason for that is, but that is what has transpired. Anyone who didn't get an Astrid Token will need to submit a ticket to customer service.

@orinj Is there anyway to expedite the distribution of the real card in exchange for the token? Some people have made qualifying purchases since 8/14 and have already gone through 2 maintenance cycles to wait for the card.

Hi there. Our DB engineers requested that we wait until we have all the qualifiers, but I'll ask them nicely again if we can separate it into chunks to get these out sooner. Appreciate the patience.

Orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.