Best Players - Dawnglory

creysero
creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
Nominate your best players by skills on the Dawnglory server, Max 3 players :)

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Psychic:
Wizard:
Seeker:
Mystic:
Venomancer:
Duskblade:
Stormbringer:

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Archer: probably Bowsense
    Assassin: Rethinking this, it's probably Ravey. No one's ever surpassed SoulFeast for me tho.
    Barbarian: probably still Akira? idk.
    Blademaster: Xiyie/KazumaX
    Cleric: My bff yuyi
    Psychic: idk idc
    Wizard: Still my other bff.
    Seeker: lol lmao idc
    Mystic: qwertyui
    Venomancer: Rangiko/mah Zenechu/Naki.
    Duskblade: Dikke.
    Stormbringer: idk​​
    Post edited by chary on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Im here for the circlejerk

29e.jpg

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Is not alot I play in dawnglory so maybe I miss alot of names... or I don't know alot of people...

Archer: i don't know
    Assassin: Kanjiro, Sizz, Paparazzi
    Barbarian: Joe, Ticosan, Serga
    Blademaster: Xiyie
    Cleric: Krissy, Nelei
    Psychic: sybillin, Kaizuko
    Wizard: Ruby_Inferno, Elathrion
    Seeker: i don't know
    Mystic: iDux
    Venomancer: Rangiko, Zeneki
    Duskblade: SoSinFull
    Stormbringer: Reapa

Roar.
    Post edited by fury85 on
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • aliwamaher1
    aliwamaher1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    when I see 50% of names I just want to cry XDDDD , 50% they donot even play pvp or pk and other really doesnot know there skills xDDDD

please note the question , question SAYS by skills not Gears
    but well really there is few of them that yea playing good only few from what people said
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    when I see 50% of names I just want to cry XDDDD , 50% they donot even play pvp or pk and other really doesnot know there skills xDDDD

please note the question , question SAYS by skills not Gears
    but well really there is few of them that yea playing good only few from what people said

Did you also happen to note the lack of mention of the words pvp and pk in the OP?
    Don't tell people what to note when you're clearly not noting things yourself.

this game needs no skill anyway​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• aliwamaher1
    aliwamaher1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    there is always pvp an and pk every day at least not for long ,but a lot of those names not included in these pk trust me :>
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    he is one of the Egyptians from Reign and hence not even allowed to play this game.
    and the players that he is referring to are probably me and my tw squad, even after 4 years the nerdjellyhate continues..

let me make an objective and unbiased list now:

Archer: RankNine, esdradia, BatYeena
    Assassin: Netherworld, BetterThanAry, StephenX
    Barbarin: Winder, DocRepulsor, CrazyMike
    Bademaster: NewYorkCity, MacGyver, Antonyo
    Cleric: lutinne x3
    Psychic: sillybin, WTF, Soudia
    Wizards: Aveal, BladeTempest, goof
    Seeker: all bad
    Mystik: qwertyui, leaas, Frelia
    Venomancer: RubMyTail, RedBetty, ImbaNova
    Duskblade: Rekko, okkeR, Rokke
    Strombringer: press Vortex and kite.

yw, good thread.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    Invigorate > leeeas normal-1.gif​​

how could i forget the highest channeling reduce mystic on the server, my bad.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Well...what a post XD

Since I am purely 1on1-focused and I have not met a single of some classes (especially the ones I also play like Mystic or Cleric) that even would PvP and if they did vs me it was hardly any challange whatsoever, this thread is kinda pointless. But lets see, I can try :dizzy:

Archer: BatYeena, esdradia, no other competition
    Assassin: WIcked, Sizzz
    Barbarian: flameofwar, _its_chris, RoarKing, not really any other competition
    Blademaster: Xiyie, rest isnt really any competition
    Cleric: No competition in 1on1s, Eoria and Ameonna are really good in mass tho.
    Psychic: Kaizuko by far
    Wizard: Ruby_Inferno, Elahrion was good too but he now lacks alot of experience vs newer classes so meh
    Seeker: Seeker_King, YLightningY (ya she is one of my best friends hence its why I know very well how she plays and I have yet to see another seeker match her on our server. Rest of the competition is Not. even. close.)
    Mystic: No competition
    Venomancer: Rangiko, Zeneki
    Duskblade: Dikke is the only real competition esp in terms of 1on1
    Stormbringer: No competition but if any then its Lunarstar/MisaRouen (he renames alot :D ). The moment he gets on the gear-level of my storm he will be the biggest competition by far.

When I remarked with anything related to competition than its because I play those classes myself and besides the ones I have mentioned in this thread, anyone else couldnt even dream of getting even remotely close to beat me in a 1on1 in terms of just skill. Ya know there is gear difference and such but that wont matter here. The ones mentioned are all pretty damn good players. Hands down.

PS: If I missed someone in particular that I should've mentioned -> Sorry! Thats all I can think of at the top of my head.
  • chary
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Cleric: No competition in 1on1s, Eoria and Ameonna are really good in mass tho.

lemme take this and frame it, yo.​​
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Alright, my take:

Archer: BatYeena (I see a lot of potential in this guy, a sharp and capable fighter)
    Assassin: WIcked, Incursio, Sizzz
    Barbarian: Joe, flameofwar, Akira_Green
    Blademaster: Xiyie
    Cleric: Yuyi
    Psychic: Kaizuko
    Wizard: Auragen, gnar
    Seeker: Seeker_King, Vyrrg
    Mystic: xJosey
    Venomancer: kitashi
    Duskblade: Sanctan, SoSinFull
    Stormbringer: Reapa, Starboy

Cheers!

~ Ruby_Inferno
    Post edited by hawke1000 on
  • croseler
    croseler Posts: 18 Arc User
    BatYeena here :o I'm flattered by you people <3
    alright so here's my pick ;)

Archer: There aren't many archers in PVP atm but if you'd ask me whos a good competition then probably only esdradia :) Should tottally fight him and test it out ^^
    Assassin: Probably Sizzz
    Barbarian: Joe and _Its_Chris_ is amazing too
    Blademaster: Xiyie / KazumaX
    Cleric: Yuyi hands down
    Psychic:Kaizuko
    Wizard: Rubyyyyyy
    Seeker: Lightning / Seeker_King
    Mystic: qwerty is good in mass , idk about 1v1
    Venomancer: I have no idea :expressionless:
    Duskblade: Dumb class but i'd say Sanctan and SSF..... I guess.
    Stormbringer: Lunarstar! :D Will surely find some time to fight this guy too ^^

Other than that there are few people that i know are considered to be good like Reapa for example, But since i havent seen them in action myself i wont say much about them :) No offense ofcourse.
    BatYeena - Dawnglory 105/105/104 Archer
  • dayk0u
    dayk0u Posts: 10 Arc User
    Archer: RankNine, Bowsense, BatYeena(He clearly have potential, he'll be able to outskill me soon, but the gear gap is still important)
    Assassin: (PREIST is still the best...) Kanjiro, Incursio, Sizz
    Barbarian: Joe, flameofwar, _Its_Chris_
    Blademaster: Xiyie, _
    Cleric: Eoria, Ameonna, _
    Psychic: sybillin, Kaizuko, _
    Wizard:Ruby_Inferno, Elharion, _
    Seeker: YLightningY, _
    Mystic: qwertyui, _ Still so far the best myst I ever met ig
    Venomancer: Rangiko, xNaki, Elva (Zeneki is awesome also)
    Duskblade: SoSinFull, Sanctan, LiquidLove
    Stormbringer: Reapa, Musiboxxx/Lunarstar/MisaRouen, _

Most of those players have an upper hand/mastered their class
    682099JoeAdamsPlayfixedwithrageabuseImgur.gif
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Archer : xAccuracy
    Assassin : SyntherosXHL2
    Barbarian : KaminKreys, Joe
    Blademaster : Leonidis, xMelioda
    Cleric : IceDream
    Psychic : nemki
    Wizard : Ruby_Inferno
    Seeker : Interritus, Swordsiege
    Mystic : xJosey
    Venomancer : anythefox
    Duskblade : MerciliosX, LiquidLove
    Stormbringer : DeadlyNSweet, Reapa
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Who are NP holders on those list can i know?
  • jsxshadow
    The only NP-Set owners on Dawnglory are nemki, SneakyZoe, Shaka, PPCShadow (I dont remember his name completely but something along those lines) and Luxana as far as I know. Ofc they are not listed here cept by the king of forum trolls since they are obviously all gear xD Then again..the better the gear..the jarder u'll get judged since the expectation is high that you would win by default with such a gear difference.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • zenekii
    zenekii Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Look at me being mentioned what is this nonsense. My opinion of a good player are the players that perform well in mass, 1v1s are too gear reliant/class titled at this stage of the game (though I do 1v1 cos I'm an idiot) I'm not gear or guild bias these are just the players I've picked out as awesome or annoying.

Archer: Bowsense, Husqarna, estradia
    Assassin: Ravey, Paparazzi, Kanjiro
    Barbarian: ItsChris, doffy, datrion
    Blademaster: Xiyie, BloodMist, KazumaX - thelegend and woori get special mentions three aint enough
    Cleric: Ameonna, Kaiyla, Kerzia, Eoria, Krissi, Yuyi, beardo the magnificent (clerics rock I ain't picking three)
    Psychic: jolly, kaizuko, sibyllin, mr nemki
    Wizard: Elahrion, Mingo, Ruby_Inferno
    Seeker: erm...ermmmm chaoking...i cant name more i see as annoying
    Mystic: qwertyui, Mojra, RustyneHL, Irkez when he shuts his gob and concentrates oh and the duck when he shows
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

PW Cringe international​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Archer: Reiters - his archer game is A+
    Assassin: If I am not to name myself , I'd name my protege "Sizzz"
    Barbarian: flameofwar - Dangerous and skillful has always been scary since the harshlands
    Blademaster: Kasama - He isn't the best geared yet he out players better bm's 24/7
    Cleric: KateMonster - not a more skillful knowledgeable cleric alive. Close second "Eoria"
    Psychic: Kaizuko - He plays his psychic in a very deadly manner.
    Wizard:Gnar - Has always been the top of wizardry "Boomz" if he didn't quit his wizard.
    Seeker:Vyrrg - Not the most geared yet teaches endgame seekers how to play.
    Mystic:Irkez - properly supports his squad and takes cheap shots simultaneously
    Venomancer:Amtooh - grown in skill from eons of PVP and now has the power to match
    Duskblade: CllYDE - takes the DB to the next level while keeping support in mind
    Stormbringer: ShockWave - The clear winner as most skillfull storm(if only he didn't take on so many at once we can see his skill even more.)
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chary
    Any cleric that spams AOE heal is auto-worse than me, sorry.​​
  • nimao20
    nimao20 Posts: 32 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    Any cleric that spams AOE heal is auto-worse than me, sorry.​​

I agree
    Seeker_King 105-105-103 Dawnglory Server http://mypers.pw/8/#406429
    Youtube Channel
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    define skill.
  • jsxshadow
    How I define skill is that a person is either outstandingly well vised with his own class and knows how to survive/strike to the maximum potential and to whats humanly possible or that a person has ultra-knowledge of the game itself and can use it. Those who can only play their own class masterful are considered good by me. Those who can play their own class perfectly and know how to counter anything any other class can throw at them and have a basic understanding of any skill in this game are considered masters by me.

However, those people that can masterly play all classes and know anything you can possibly know about the game incl. durations (CDs, Genie Energy/Recovery), effects, combos, debuffs, buffs and so on...are very rare and can be considered PWI-Grandmaster.

Sadly..we already only have a few that can play their own class well, even fewer that know how to counter all the other classes and only a handful of people in the entire game that know how to play/counter any class perfectly (as much as possible, cant counter broken mechanics ijs) and actually go beyond theoretical knowledge :P

Most people will never achieve Master/Grandmaster status because for that they would need to actually PvP (mass pvp AND 1v1). Without constant training and figuring out where your limits are you cannot achieve this. Not all people I stated are master or even grandmaster BUT I know they have to potential to reach that. The choices of other people make me cringe cause they might give the impression that they are somewhat good...but seriously, most of them are stale. 0 improvements over months...years. How can I ever consider such players good? Playing the same setup for years without changing a tiny bit of your playstyle/adjusting to new enemies is a clear sign that the skill isnt strong with that player.

@tek1nig I take naming ShockWave as the best SB by far as a personal insult. Not in a million years, not even when I'm blindfolded will that guy ever reach me let alone beat me in a 1v1 (oh he tried and got destroyed many times). I mean he is sage, duh!