Sin vs DB.

Comments

• asfrank
    asfrank Posts: 11 Arc User
    hawke1000 wrote: »
    asfrank wrote: »
    You couldn't care less? You don't make sense! Anyone can do that, but the fact is still there. Again, your proof is biased, edited, controlled, manipulated (ha again) videos. I'm not a fraud, and he is definitely better! Go check him out! Thanks! :)

And you're right rockefellar. Let's get back to topic: Ararat is better than Ruby_Inferno.

Joke.

Yeah the fact is still there. You make absolute statements like: "All videos are edited, manipulated, yadda yadda" & stories with no proof, telling others to "Go see for yourself", things expected from chip idiots like you. The fact is definitely still there. You're a fraud & he's definitely not better! You're the one lacking proof, not me, your lame statements fall on deaf ears. Thanks! Tee Hee :)

Facts:

Videos are edited, manipulated, yadda yadda - you know.
    Ararat plays better. (Maybe this bubble can help you feel comfort that you are good) Outside the bubble, you're not.
    You feel challenged.
    You don't want to go out and watch him yourself, instead you want to watch a created xyz video. (lol)
    I am a player in PWI, and a main - not some alt. GodKusk! :)
    I am not in Karma.
    Your proofs are (the first line above), sums out to be fallacious. Anyone who watches and believes that is the case in consistency/all the time is a fool.

I guess it can't be helped here. dregen's advice is on spot (I'm a main!). Since you're too thickskull to even bother, stay the way you are. Reality check!

This basically summed up a couple people in the thread. (Credit to Pawn I guess)
    16txmk.jpg

Bye felicia!
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    No proof

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Very cool stories, stories is all you are, just like your main protagonist Ararat. :)

Sorry, he's not better. My proofs are spot on & you're just a mentally challenged idiot with an IQ of a fish stick. ^__^

Bye proof-less tard, cool stories! o/
    Post edited by hawke1000 on
  • asfrank
    Fact

maceip.jpg

Lol. Are we done or do you just want the last word that bad?

\o
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016
    Fact

maceip.jpg

\o

I honestly have no interest in such posts but you compelled me to do so ..... but whatever, we're done here lol, have a good day dude. o/
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    *obligatory response to dingos half attempt at a troll that no one cares about*
  • asfrank
    Fact

maceip.jpg

\o

I honestly have no interest in such posts but you compelled me to do so ..... but whatever, we're done here lol, have a good day dude. o/

Have a wonderful time in your fantasy land!
    lol fine. if a mod out there, please close this. i've gotten enough details from it. now its just a lot of ego fighters going at eachother.. for the ones that did give good output ty lots :)

Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »

Gear above the neck. AKA Brain. Asterelle is a nerd and can out IQ anyone here probably.

You seem to make the very common mistake to think that cuz someones area of expertise is very applicable in a situation that you can directly behold he/she must also be smarter than everyone else when it comes to areas that arent their expertise.

Intelligence/IQ is an innate trait - but by no means does that mean a less intelligent person can't work hard and match or even exceed someone with a higher IQ in multiple areas.

And sure, it's possible to "improve" your IQ by practicing IQ tests, but that doesn't necessarily mean they got more intelligent - it only means there are limitations to the accuracy of most IQ tests when you are allowed to repeat them over and over.

In any case, this game would be significantly harder to play and it's inner workings much more mysterious if it weren't for Asterelle's contributions over the years - in addition to the wealth of pwi web apps published that all require a significant investment in javascript programming.

Are we far enough off-topic yet or should we keep going? :smiley:
  • hawke1000
    Have a wonderful time in your fantasy land!

You too my man! I'm not a fan of living in fantasies but I hope you sure have a blast! <3 n_n
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 There is no proof that asterelle or anyone else that did participate did not use sort of glitch to get a better time hence I am the only one with proof which means there is no competition.

Since I had my fun and the topic went on for too long I know resolve the main question of the this thread and all fights in general:

Who will win: The better player. Will this guy always win? No. If one of the players is actually able to learn/improve himself then he will overcome the other one day which means that if only one is able to learn something from a fight and to improve that this person is the better player and will thus be victorious not matter which player has one the majority of fights. This is also why I never refuse any fight and give people the chance to improve so that they might beat me one day so THAT I, on the other hand, can also improve further and become even better.

Player that stick to a certain playstyle, even if they win most fights with that, will never be the best if they refuse to learn.

If such a player is the sin and the db refuses to improve than the sin will always win at a certain point, regardless of gears.
    Same goes the other way around.

This is the only requirement and the only real skill you need to be successful in this game. Adapt to your opponents and outplay them. Easy peasy unless they do the same and THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. Someone to push my own limits upwards to no end with!

If you are such a person then ofc your performance is directly influenced by your opponent. If I know I am miles better than someone I also become sloppy and tend to try out more things instead of playing save cause I know I can do that and still win. So if the enemy is bad, my performance cannot be top notch. If the enemy is top notch then my performance will also be.

That is what matters in any competitive sport. Nothing else.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 There is no proof that asterelle or anyone else that did participate did not use sort of glitch to get a better time hence I am the only one with proof which means there is no competition.

Archers don't have pets.
    Videos can be edited so there is no proof that you didn't use the glitch.
    And don't give me your "I dont have time to edit" bs because if you have enough time to repeat the same rooms until you get good times, you have time to edit.

@hawke1000

Here is a video featuring Ararat. You can see him at 06:00
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VMU71OH8o&amp;t=06m

Look at how well he reacted. As soon as the bm sutra orb is over and he gets frozen by the tower, Ararat switches target and deletes the bm. Could you have done the same ? I don't think so. :/
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • armoftheland1
    armoftheland1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    this is a joke right? bm over extends and gets focused by 10 people makes ararat best wizard NA? what? xD Look at bms damage log.

edit: ok he doesnt even glance at the bm... this is a good joke x)
    Post edited by armoftheland1 on
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    How is this thread still open? You guys must've scared off that new mod :p
  • dregenfox

Archers don't have pets.
    Videos can be edited so there is no proof that you didn't use the glitch.
    And don't give me your "I dont have time to edit" bs because if you have enough time to repeat the same rooms until you get good times, you have time to edit.

@hawke1000

Here is a video featuring Ararat. You can see him at 06:00
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VMU71OH8o&amp;t=06m

Look at how well he reacted. As soon as the bm sutra orb is over and he gets frozen by the tower, Ararat switches target and deletes the bm. Could you have done the same ? I don't think so. :/

I'm pretty sure I could have switched targets to a guy that just walked up right next to me and started stunning me, I remember doing it a few times at least :wink: . In fact tab target should auto-select the BM since he is the closest target.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Come on! Is this all you guys got? I wanna see moar trash and drama! :p
  • notanyfox#3644
    dregenfox wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I could have switched targets to a guy that just walked up right next to me and started stunning me, I remember doing it a few times at least :wink: . In fact tab target should auto-select the BM since he is the closest target.

you maybe, but Ruby ? I don't think so :/
    And Gayble is far better than Xiyie. FeelsBadMan.

Special Kid Joe 2016
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I see that trashing eachother in game world chat is not enough for some people.
    giphy.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    god i wish they bring back cross server nws so we can again beat the sh.it out of these kids once more, ararat this gayble that et>da eu is bad.... god how many xnws did et win... trash server, trash players, top faction gets shat on in xtw, they merge every other faction with endgame players and then come cocky on the forums... goddamn kids nowadays... forum heroes​​

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • notanyfox#3644
    god i wish they bring back cross server nws so we can again beat the sh.it out of these kids once more, ararat this gayble that et>da eu is bad.... god how many xnws did et win... trash server, trash players, top faction gets shat on in xtw, they merge every other faction with endgame players and then come cocky on the forums... goddamn kids nowadays... forum heroes​​

Why are you brining up xNW where Da had the number advantage ? Remove the number advantage, 60v60 and Da gets smashed. But I guess bashing on nirvana G16 in NW makes you feel good :)

If you think every other faction is merged into Karma on Et, what about Golddigrz, Efiance, Historic, Drakon, Flipside ? All those factions put together have way more endgame players than Karma.
    The situtation on Et is like if you had the current Crisis on one side, and on the other side Infamous that would have imploded in several Reign/BankaiGod like factions.

You calling others "trash" is ironic. From my sources, your existence on Da has been a succession of mistakes and failures.
    You used to play a wizard and spammed the forum to whine about that class being weak while the problem was your skill level. :D
    So you rolled a DB. But DB doesnt outperform wiz in mass pvp and you are a mass pvp player since you never 1v1. You have always declined Joe's 1v1 requests, right @jsxshadow ?
    After years of losses on your wiz in Crisis, you kept losing on your DB. So you left Crisis and joined Infamous and you are now considered a traitor by most of Crisis. :(
    You get humiliated in xTW and now the power is shifting to Crisis again so you will also lose TW. :D
    Damn, man you got nothing for you. Your best hope of getting some success is to apologize to Joe and others and go back to Crisis the tail between the legs. :p

NA > EU o:)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    wtf do you mean by *Reign/BankaiGod like factions* ? Reign and Bankai are not alike at all. such a insult............ :(
  • dregenfox
    edited August 2016

Why are you brining up xNW where Da had the number advantage ? Remove the number advantage, 60v60 and Da gets smashed. But I guess bashing on nirvana G16 in NW makes you feel good :)

If you think every other faction is merged into Karma on Et, what about Golddigrz, Efiance, Historic, Drakon, Flipside ? All those factions put together have way more endgame players than Karma.
    The situtation on Et is like if you had the current Crisis on one side, and on the other side Infamous that would have imploded in several Reign/BankaiGod like factions.

You calling others "trash" is ironic. From my sources, your existence on Da has been a succession of mistakes and failures.
    You used to play a wizard and spammed the forum to whine about that class being weak while the problem was your skill level. :D
    So you rolled a DB. But DB doesnt outperform wiz in mass pvp and you are a mass pvp player since you never 1v1. You have always declined Joe's 1v1 requests, right @jsxshadow ?
    After years of losses on your wiz in Crisis, you kept losing on your DB. So you left Crisis and joined Infamous and you are now considered a traitor by most of Crisis. :(
    You get humiliated in xTW and now the power is shifting to Crisis again so you will also lose TW. :D
    Damn, man you got nothing for you. Your best hope of getting some success is to apologize to Joe and others and go back to Crisis the tail between the legs. :p

NA > EU o:)

How do you explain both Golddigrz and Efiance no-showing a 2v1 against Crisis? They can't beat 25 people with their entire faction?

I haven't even heard of Flipside or Drakon.

Keep in mind Reign and infa are factors too. 60 v 60 would be close, I highly doubt your server is that much better than ours.

• perrion
    perrion Posts: 165 Arc User

No, we finally have a mod that knows her place and lets threads run their course as long as forum rules aren't being broken. Sure this thread has derailed into a spirited back and forth, but it's far better than having the thread locked down by an overzealous forum ****. It's so nice to have some actual forum activity to read.

• rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    forreal though, i didn't make this post for you people to show off your egos...
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    perrion wrote: »

No, we finally have a mod that knows her place and lets threads run their course as long as forum rules aren't being broken. Sure this thread has derailed into a spirited back and forth, but it's far better than having the thread locked down by an overzealous forum ****. It's so nice to have some actual forum activity to read.

Actually, Ars is on some sort of vacation at the moment. at least that's what she said in a different thread. don't know when she'll get back
  • keihan007#7641
    dregenfox wrote: »

How do you explain both Golddigrz and Efiance no-showing a 2v1 against Crisis? They can't beat 25 people with their entire faction?

I haven't even heard of Flipside or Drakon.

Keep in mind Reign and infa are factors too. 60 v 60 would be close, I highly doubt your server is that much better than ours.

Efiance was pulling 50ish for TW when we last fought them, GD is bout the same . Drakon and flipside have bout 10 "endgame" players each, Historic prolly double that. Obviously last 3 have more ppl showing for TWs in form of fillers and whatnots. There is more than enough ppl to create competition for Karma on Etherblade if ppl only chose to do so. GD been recruiting decently recently soo that might be something.

Et factions dont communicate with each other so why would either put themselves in a position where they could potentially be 60vs40d with gear advantage when they obviously had other war(s) to attend to?

Ps. I would say Etherblade is smaller server than Dawnglory, hence playercounts are likely less than on DA.

• elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    #GiveBackRubyPuriProc
  • notanyfox#3644
    blablabla xnw doesnt matter, blabla numbers (again when et was the only server with same numbers of Da but got shat on anyways) blabla karma > everyone, et > everyone blablabla @notanyfox#3644 with more judgements which nobody cares being not a factor jesus can et change the music pls? this is boring

and "You get humiliated in xTW" lmfao, 7 crests of dominator m8, what you got?
    do i need to link vids of all the xTWs karma lost past season? but let's look at the rankings there is only 1 faction from Et in top10, Da has 4. Et seems very competitive right? /sarcasm

and lmao @ wiz outperforms db, i was deleting ararat in xnws with the wiz and i will delete him or w.e. is your personal hero with the db aswell.

where's the pk at in et? where's anyfox gameplay at? nothing? not a single vid? why are you even talking, you are a zero? you are out of your league.

you don't even have the guts to say what's your IGN that bad your gameplay must be, why are you so scared of other people judgement? are you that bad? :D You think that being backed up by Dumbster gives you the right to come all cocky on the forums? Wtf are you, 2 non-factors? if you play like him i feel sorry for you already.

In case they reintroduce xNWs you gonna get your sorry **** farrmed 2 hours a week, since there wasn't a single xnw that et didn't get just farmed and baselocked with your good 500 people stuck in base, only thing you could do was opening a QQ thread once a week cause unfair numbers, then unfair time of the event, then bad ping, bad commander and more excuses. normal-1.gif NA>EU right? :)

and no karma is not like crisis, crisis merged a dead allied faction,
    karma merged the direct competition rogue defiance golddgrz assets and what not after they lost everything they could lose in cross-server, but believe me server-breaking merges like that, dont last long.
    karma it's more like if crisis merged infamous.

anyways the day it will end, you again better not show your sorry **** around here you little boy, now i am done replying, it's just a waste of time to interface myself with a kid with the education of a circus ape. just not worth.​​

mad cause bad ? :p

Your point about the xTW rankings just shows how much of a hypocrite you are considering how you were bashing Tempest in the other thread for going for lands number instead of good fights . :#

I said DB doesn't outperform wiz in mass pvp not "wiz outperforms DB". Please pay attention when you read.
    Everyone deletes Ararat on Et, don't feel special and learn to detect sarcasm in my posts. :D
    My personal hero is Gayble and I highly doubt you can do anything against him without 10 others.

I never claimed anything about myself. In this thread I just pointed out that you and Joe always run your mouthes as if you know everything but in reality you have mediocre knowledge of the game mechanics. And of course you aren't as good as you claim to be.

Players activity on Da has decreased more than other servers over time so xNW would turn out differently nowadays. After all Da was starting to lose before xNW ended. Judging by your performance in normal NW against Joe squad, you are the one that will get farmed. :D

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about. Golddigrz and Efiance still exist. Their members didn't go to Karma. Rogue crumbled and only a select few joined Karma. The majority of ex-rogue went to GD or Efiance. Karma is in no way comparable to a Crisis+Infamous merge. Infamous already outgears Karma. But gears alone don't save.
    And I am aware my last statement may be hard to believe for someone that CS everything even gear downgrade. :p

Keep dreaming about what you can't do, cash kid. Maybe if you listen to Joe and get Josd you can actually do something.

Let's see if you are done replying.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    blablabla xnw doesnt matter, blabla numbers (again when et was the only server with same numbers of Da but got shat on anyways) blabla karma > everyone, et > everyone blablabla @notanyfox#3644 with more judgements which nobody cares being not a factor jesus can et change the music pls? this is boring

and "You get humiliated in xTW" lmfao, 7 crests of dominator m8, what you got?
    do i need to link vids of all the xTWs karma lost past season? but let's look at the rankings there is only 1 faction from Et in top10, Da has 4. Et seems very competitive right? /sarcasm

and lmao @ wiz outperforms db, i was deleting ararat in xnws with the wiz and i will delete him or w.e. is your personal hero with the db aswell.

where's the pk at in et? where's anyfox gameplay at? nothing? not a single vid? why are you even talking, you are a zero? you are out of your league.

you don't even have the guts to say what's your IGN that bad your gameplay must be, why are you so scared of other people judgement? are you that bad? :D You think that being backed up by Dumbster gives you the right to come all cocky on the forums? Wtf are you, 2 non-factors? if you play like him i feel sorry for you already.

In case they reintroduce xNWs you gonna get your sorry **** farrmed 2 hours a week, since there wasn't a single xnw that et didn't get just farmed and baselocked with your good 500 people stuck in base, only thing you could do was opening a QQ thread once a week cause unfair numbers, then unfair time of the event, then bad ping, bad commander and more excuses. normal-1.gif NA>EU right? :)

and no karma is not like crisis, crisis merged a dead allied faction,
    karma merged the direct competition rogue defiance golddgrz assets and what not after they lost everything they could lose in cross-server, but believe me server-breaking merges like that, dont last long.
    karma it's more like if crisis merged infamous.

anyways the day it will end, you again better not show your sorry **** around here you little boy, now i am done replying, it's just a waste of time to interface myself with a kid with the education of a circus ape. just not worth.​​

Do you need a doll to tell us where you were triggered?

We got literally 4 players, out of which 1 has since left from Rogue. But like I said earlier, if you need to think Karma merged with everyone in order to feel better bout getting dumpstered by Karma, so be it, not my problem.

• asfrank
    1. Isn't Gayble that crappy bm who livestreamed a TW once against Defiance, did nothing that entire TW and the entire server watched it and laughed at him so hard he couldn't grow any balls to post the video nor re-stream again? He's pathetic and even Ararat has crushed him. Even after Gayble jaded and uses Psy buffs and runs his mouth, he still gets destroyed. Pretty bad BM on ET, there's far far far better BMs on ET that are massively better on mechanics, decision making than Xiyie.

Why do I know this again? I know it's going to drive you nuts, but I don't believe in 1v1 videos as they are x, y, and obviously z. Watching them live is the way to go. Majority of Xiyie's opponents on Da just happen to be awful players who honestly don't really know what they're doing, it's quite sad.

2. My fanboygasm with Ararat is still here. He is good and he does not need to show a video like you ego maniacs why he is good. Your sense of belief is under the impression of propaganda to where "I need to watch a video" to understand what makes him so good. Avoid that part, watch him, or anyone live and you will truly see better reaction times, mechanical plays, decision making. If you cannot comprehend that, we're done - I made my point as a witness. Stay ignorant in your own world. :) And yes, people can kill Ararat. It's possible, js. It's possible to kill anyone, factor in some skill, RNG and you have it (summation of sin vs DB).

3. The rankings about DA having 4 compared to ET is ridiculous. I heard today Karma was fighting Infamous today in XTW but Infamous decided to no show. How pathetic. You bring up Karma has competition as sarcasm and crushing Karma/ET in general through some form of xNW. Karma brought about 50~ to fight Infamous but your pathetic faction brought a scout and left shortly. If notanyfox says is true about you bashing Tempest about keeping lands than you are really hypocritical, superfedee. You and your faction is obsessed with your land count that Crest of Dominators is all you want. Clearly competitive, right? :)

GodKusk/Eagleye_

This discussion has been closed.