Sin vs DB.

Comments

• hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asfrank wrote: »
    hawke1000 wrote: »

I do not "edit" my 1v1 videos. They show exactly what they show. Tell Ararat to upload some videos of his own & then we'll see who is more on point. Until then, I don't believe his reactions, timings or anything is better than mine. Thanks.

~ Ruby_Inferno

Why would I tell him to upload when I'm the one against these biased, edited videos. Go watch himself live just like I watched him and you. He's far better. If you don't want to, it's fine. You can remain the best by these edited videos.

Yeah I knew it lmao, just another fraud throwing stuff on the forums with no proof. "I watched you & him live" - yeah, your petty, inadequate knowledge about Wizard game play must be very accurate. Compared to the 100+ fights I have on my channel & 7 years of experience as a wizard, a Mr. Nobody like you will judge me..lel. Its fine, you can keep making a fool out of yourself by these dumb claims, I am 100% confident in my abilities & NO Wizard thwarts that. Keep your inaccurate opinions to yourself.

I do not "edit" my 1v1 videos. They show exactly what they show. Tell Ararat to upload some videos of his own & then we'll see who is more on point. Until then, I don't believe his reactions, timings or anything is better than mine. Thanks.

~ Ruby_Inferno

Why would I tell him to upload when I'm the one against these biased, edited videos. Go watch himself live just like I watched him and you. He's far better. If you don't want to, it's fine. You can remain the best by these edited videos.

Let me tell you one thing:

You have NO IDEA how much work it would be to edit sooo many videos like the ones Ruby and I have uploaded and how long that would take. Even if you were a lifeless person...the effort in doing that would be absolutely rediculous. But sure, kudo to ruby that he is such an absolute master of video-editing that even hollywood would look pale against.

Sorry to disappoint you, but for people with jobs there is not enough time to fake something like that.

ofc I agree with my man @hawke1000 <3 We show skill, no one needs to tell you that we are good @asfrank We have prove. Others can tell alot of little stories, claiming that someone is particularly good but like when ur in court. You have no proof -> you lose. Same here, there is no reason to believe you. Absolutely none and when push comes to shove, people will always believe in the proof.

Thanks my man!! @jsxshadow <3 Yeah, we upload because we love PvP, we love to fight. Haha These little story tellers & theory crafters like @asfrank are hilarious, coming here to "puke" on our videos that took a lot of effort to be made & are are a solid proof our abilities. As if these little stories with no proof have got anything on the hundreds of pure 1 on 1s we've got that speak for themselves. I wish there was an arena where I could fight every single wizard out there, I would promise to record every fight before it starts. Lmao XD

Also thanks everyone who watches our vids, you guys are the best! o/ <3
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Ararat has actually killed me, while Joe nor Ruby hasnt. Ararat best Wizard on live!
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016
    saxroll wrote: »
    Ararat has actually killed me, while Joe nor Ruby hasnt. Ararat best Wizard on live!

Lmao! Good one XD
  • asfrank
    asfrank Posts: 11 Arc User

~ Ruby_Inferno

Yeah I knew it lmao, just another fraud throwing stuff on the forums with no proof. "I watched you & him live" - yeah, your petty, inadequate knowledge about Wizard game play must be very accurate. Compared to the 100+ fights I have on my channel & 7 years of experience as a wizard, a Mr. Nobody like you will judge me..lel. Its fine, you can keep making a fool out of yourself by these dumb claims, I am 100% confident in my abilities & NO Wizard thwarts that. Keep your inaccurate opinions to yourself.

~ Ruby_Inferno

You have NO IDEA how much work it would be to edit sooo many videos like the ones Ruby and I have uploaded and how long that would take. Even if you were a lifeless person...the effort in doing that would be absolutely rediculous. But sure, kudo to ruby that he is such an absolute master of video-editing that even hollywood would look pale against.

Sorry to disappoint you, but for people with jobs there is not enough time to fake something like that.

ofc I agree with my man @hawke1000 <3 We show skill, no one needs to tell you that we are good @asfrank We have prove. Others can tell alot of little stories, claiming that someone is particularly good but like when ur in court. You have no proof -> you lose. Same here, there is no reason to believe you. Absolutely none and when push comes to shove, people will always believe in the proof.

Thanks my man!! @jsxshadow <3 Yeah, we upload because we love PvP, we love to fight. Haha These little story tellers & theory crafters like @asfrank are hilarious, coming here to "puke" on our videos that took a lot of effort to be made & are are a solid proof our abilities. As if these little stories with no proof have got anything on the hundreds of pure 1 on 1s we've got that speak for themselves. I wish there was an arena where I could fight every single wizard out there, I would promise to record every fight before it starts. Lmao XD

Lol, again - videos are biased. Always with the videos because videos is all you and your friends can rely on. Because it's always manipulated to make yourself good. Always. I could throw an analogy here but I have faith you're smart enough to understand that. But hey, I'm not here to ask what you do on your spare time, because video editing can take an x amount of time. Also not theory crafting anything, I'm telling you what I saw and compared both ends with my own eyes - no opinions here, watch for yourself. If my opinion (lol?) doesn't matter, why reply? Does your ego feel challenged? If you don't want to take anything I say, that's fine. Go ahead and believe you are the best when you're really not. I challenge you to go out and watch him fight so you can determine if he's better than you.

Simply put, he's better and you're not. Disprove me by going out and watch him yourself.

Cucked.
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016

~ Ruby_Inferno

~ Ruby_Inferno

Lol, again - videos are biased. Always with the videos because videos is all you and your friends can rely on. Because it's always manipulated to make yourself good. Always. I could throw an analogy here but I have faith you're smart enough to understand that. But hey, I'm not here to ask what you do on your spare time, because video editing can take an x amount of time. Also not theory crafting anything, I'm telling you what I saw and compared both ends with my own eyes - no opinions here, watch for yourself. If my opinion (lol?) doesn't matter, why reply? Does your ego feel challenged? If you don't want to take anything I say, that's fine. Go ahead and believe you are the best when you're really not. I challenge you to go out and watch him fight so you can determine if he's better than you.

Simply put, he's better and you're not. Disprove me by going out and watch him yourself.

Cucked.

Still no proof. I'm sorry but he's not better. bye unknown fraud. ^___^

lol @ the petty attempts to stroke my "ego". Tell us your name in game, how about that? :)
  • asfrank
    edited August 2016

~ Ruby_Inferno

~ Ruby_Inferno

Cucked.

Seeya trash!

Edit since you did too:

He's better. Sorry.
    And GodKusk. Your average witness.

And no stroking, Joe does that for you. I'm just questioning it since it appears to be the reason behind the replies.

• cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    The problem that I have is not those trashtalkers..they fly around me like flies around a **** ever since I started playing this game. At least before I knew who they are and could simply get some others that would also agree on that they are garbage and have no meaning whatsoever cause they cant beat anyone. Now those unknows, anonymous people coming around and start to talk smack as well, why?

That is really bothering me alot. But the result will to 99.9% be the same as with any of those other trashers I have met during my time in pwi. One day we meet up somewhere on some server and fight and as usual I will win, cause that's how it goes most of the time. Normally such haters are pretty damn bad, being unknown/anonymous kinda is a sure sign of them being even worse. If you are unknown, you most likely have 0 PvP or 1on1-Experience and as so many of you hate 1on1 and love mass-pvp so much..how can you really think you are any good and could win something you have no experience in?

Maybe one day you will start to apply logic to what you guys are spouting out and I am not talking about <100 IQ Logic. Real Logic. Things that actually make sense and are not just thin-air arguments. I gave up looking for intelectual competition in this community a long long time ago. Something I will never find here most likely and especially not on these forums.

Usually I am on point with my assumptions, heck I always am. This is why I am here. I still have the hopes to find someone who will go beyond words, that incorporates honor and pride and wants to seek a fight with me on any level possible. I have found some people like that here, indeed. But none of you guys are even close to that on a very basic human level. YOu are part of what is wrong with humanity. Also, judging by your very actions you wont ever be happy in your lifes. Sure, you can tell yourselfes that ur happy but you know the truth. YOU. WILL. NEVER. BE. TRULLY. HAPPY. :)

IS ya wanna know why, study psychology or just think about it hard. GG easy. Sry if you dont have the basic intellect required. You can file a complaint at god :DDDDD
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016

Seeya trash!

Edit since you did too:

He's better. Sorry.

And no stroking, Joe does that for you. I'm just questioning it since it appears to be the reason behind the replies.

Lmaoooo
  • keihan007#7641
    The problem that I have is not those trashtalkers..they fly around me like flies around a **** ever since I started playing this game. At least before I knew who they are and could simply get some others that would also agree on that they are garbage and have no meaning whatsoever cause they cant beat anyone. Now those unknows, anonymous people coming around and start to talk smack as well, why?

That is really bothering me alot. But the result will to 99.9% be the same as with any of those other trashers I have met during my time in pwi. One day we meet up somewhere on some server and fight and as usual I will win, cause that's how it goes most of the time. Normally such haters are pretty damn bad, being unknown/anonymous kinda is a sure sign of them being even worse. If you are unknown, you most likely have 0 PvP or 1on1-Experience and as so many of you hate 1on1 and love mass-pvp so much..how can you really think you are any good and could win something you have no experience in?

Maybe one day you will start to apply logic to what you guys are spouting out and I am not talking about <100 IQ Logic. Real Logic. Things that actually make sense and are not just thin-air arguments. I gave up looking for intelectual competition in this community a long long time ago. Something I will never find here most likely and especially not on these forums.

Usually I am on point with my assumptions, heck I always am. This is why I am here. I still have the hopes to find someone who will go beyond words, that incorporates honor and pride and wants to seek a fight with me on any level possible. I have found some people like that here, indeed. But none of you guys are even close to that on a very basic human level. YOu are part of what is wrong with humanity. Also, judging by your very actions you wont ever be happy in your lifes. Sure, you can tell yourselfes that ur happy but you know the truth. YOU. WILL. NEVER. BE. TRULLY. HAPPY. :)

IS ya wanna know why, study psychology or just think about it hard. GG easy. Sry if you dont have the basic intellect required. You can file a complaint at god :DDDDD

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Post... This... On... r/iamverysmart

Considering its been proven you knew jack sht bout formulas in place regarding this game, I feel you would find your intellectual superior in a toddler.

• hawke1000
    edited August 2016

Seeya trash!

Edit since you did too:

He's better. Sorry.

"Trash" - That basically gives away the primary motive behind your original post, unnecessary provocation. Godkusk, you are an unknown garbage wizard who cannot do 10% of what I can - and of course you have 0 proof of your own abilities too, "because allllll videos are biased", yeah, everything is black & white ain't it :) OH BUT I CAN GO SEE FORMYSELF, right? :O yeah there was Super man in my backyard the other day, I got no proof but you can go see it for yourself :) bloody chip idiot. Congratulations on proving nothing today with your stories. Neither you nor any wizard is better. I hope there is a way to 1v1 cross server players one day so I can show you what a peasant you really are. I'll take you on anytime any day anywhere, you or any other wizard. See ya, trash :)

• asfrank

~ Ruby_Inferno

~ Ruby_Inferno

Cucked.

Seeya trash!

Seeya trash!

Edit since you did too:

He's better. Sorry.

"Trash" - That basically gives away the primary motive behind your original post. Godkusk, you are an unknown garbage wizard who cannot do 10% of what I can, I understand it now. Congratulations on proving nothing today with your stories. I hope there is a way to 1v1 cross server players one day so I can show you what a peasant you really are. See ya, trash :)

No it doesn't. He's much better than you. You're the one starting insults on me! 10%? Do I need to show you a video because that's all you need to believe in? No thanks, not interested in showing you a biased, edited, controlled, manipulated(ha) video. I was hoping you'd see through that but I guess not. I guess I cannot understand why you think this way - but that's okay. I'm interested in seeing fights live, not some edited video like yours. Congrats too, on disproving me about seeing it live for yourself as well.

I don't play wizard though... lol. I hope there is one too so I can prove to you why he is better. Videos don't cut it, they never will.
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016
    No it doesn't. He's much better than you. You're the one starting insults on me! 10%? Do I need to show you a video because that's all you need to believe in? No thanks, not interested in showing you a biased, edited, controlled, manipulated(ha) video. I was hoping you'd see through that but I guess not. I guess I cannot understand why you think this way - but that's okay. I'm interested in seeing fights live, not some edited video like yours. Congrats too, on disproving me about seeing it live for yourself as well.

I don't play wizard though... lol. I hope there is one too so I can prove to you why he is better. Videos don't cut it, they never will.

You really are amazing, with these vague statements claiming my 200+ videos are "all edited", lol ok. My videos are not edited. You make no sense and I couldn't care less *shruggs*. Anyone like you can come up and say "XYZ is better" & that has 0 credibility. I'm the proof, you're a fraud. No he's not better. Thanks :)
    Post edited by hawke1000 on
  • rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    LOL can we get back on topic now??
  • keihan007#7641
    LOL can we get back on topic now??

No.

• rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    lol fine. if a mod out there, please close this. i've gotten enough details from it. now its just a lot of ego fighters going at eachother.. for the ones that did give good output ty lots :)
  • asfrank

My videos are not edited. You make no sense and I couldn't care less *shruggs*. Anyone like you can come up and say "XYZ is better" & that has 0 credibility. I'm the proof, you're a fraud. No he's not better. Thanks :)

You couldn't care less? You don't make sense! Anyone can do that, but the fact is still there. Again, your proof is biased, edited, controlled, manipulated (ha again) videos. I'm not a fraud, and he is definitely better! Go check him out! Thanks! :)

And you're right rockefellar. Let's get back to topic: Ararat is better than Ruby_Inferno.

Joke.

• hawke1000
    edited August 2016
    You couldn't care less? You don't make sense! Anyone can do that, but the fact is still there. Again, your proof is biased, edited, controlled, manipulated (ha again) videos. I'm not a fraud, and he is definitely better! Go check him out! Thanks! :)

And you're right rockefellar. Let's get back to topic: Ararat is better than Ruby_Inferno.

Joke.

Yeah the fact is still there. You make absolute statements like: "All videos are edited, manipulated, yadda yadda" & stories with no proof, telling others to "Go see for yourself", things expected from chip idiots like you. The fact is definitely still there. You're a fraud & he's definitely not better! You're the one lacking proof, not me, your lame statements fall on deaf ears. Thanks! Tee Hee :)
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2016

My videos are not edited. You make no sense and I couldn't care less *shruggs*. Anyone like you can come up and say "XYZ is better" & that has 0 credibility. I'm the proof, you're a fraud. No he's not better. Thanks :)

Joke.

Ahhh, I remember when I used to create new accounts to troll boards anonymously. Those were weird times - I was young, I had too much time on my hands and nothing better to do. I feel what you're trying to do, but believe me this is simply not a good use of your time.

You feel good for awhile fanning your hate, but it's just like a drug - only temporary.

Thankfully I found a good job and took on better, more fun hobbies. But inciting people on boards on an anonymous account is not something you will look back on and remember fondly :).

I guess the same goes for Ruby. What is the point, you are not gonna change this guy's mind, do u feel good responding to things like this? Do you think ppl will read the statement and suddenly be converted to thinking everything he said is true? Nope, normal people just gloss over the post and forget it b/c its a waste of time and off-topic. Just be amused and move on.

Good luck friends.
  • cosmosia1989
    edited August 2016
    Which is why I dislike mass-pvp, but alot of overgeared nubs together, win and suddenly everyone in that faction grows an ego of enormous proportions.

You people know yourself. You know if anything you do has any impact on anything. For the majority of those people this impact nears 0 to infinity. Do people notice you are there? or could you be replaced by any other random player? Yeah, you know the anwser :D

I, dont care if my faction wins anything. I care about my own performance and nothing else. Maybe you should consider that..BUT OH SNAP! 99% of you guys are absolutely nothing without massive backup. Which is why so many people hate 1on1s simply cause they are too dumb to participate in them. Thats all.
  • hawke1000
    edited August 2016
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Ahhh, I remember when I used to create new accounts to troll boards anonymously. Those were weird times - I was young, I had too much time on my hands and nothing better to do. I feel what you're trying to do, but believe me this is simply not a good use of your time.

You feel good for awhile fanning your hate, but it's just like a drug - only temporary.

Thankfully I found a good job and took on better, more fun hobbies. But inciting people on boards on an anonymous account is not something you will look back on and remember fondly :).

I guess the same goes for Ruby. What is the point, you are not gonna change this guy's mind, do u feel good responding to things like this? Do you think ppl will read the statement and suddenly be converted to thinking everything he said is true? Nope, normal people just gloss over the post and forget it b/c its a waste of time and off-topic. Just be amused and move on.

Good luck friends.

Yeah you're absolutely right, everything this guy has said is a joke to begin with, just all talk. Thanks for the positive words! @dregenfox <3:)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    This thread was interesting on page one. Then everyone stopped talking about mechanics and started logging fake accounts to trash each other. Idk what happened. See what happens when you leave @arspaulina#4310?! pig-30.gif SEE?! monkey-14.gif​​
  • cosmosia1989
    Well, sorry I guess xDD but I cant stop going with the flow since its so entertaining xD
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    just wow at all this karma non-backed up egos after they merged the whole server and won 2 xtws.
    where were you when karma was getting shat on by everyone? oh right prolly in some of the factions that got mergednormal-1.gif
    i swear next time karma loses anything i am gonna trash you so bad i will stat to remember you how your fathers didnormal-1.gif​​

Ararat isn't and has never been in Karma. He is one of those that fight against Karma. Go ahead, make a char on Et and ask around if you don't believe me. So @asfrank may as well be someone from Golddigrz.
    As for me the only reason I posted a link from karma vs crisis video is because Joe seems to have an obsession with a Karma DB.
    The only merge that involved Karma happened at the start of the year. The rest is just players moving around like between infamous and crisis or from hoorah to vindicate. The situation on Et could be pretty much the same as Da. It's just that players that aren't in the dominating faction can't get along with each other and refuse to make a second powerful faction.

Joke.

Yeah the fact is still there. You make absolute statements like: "All videos are edited, manipulated, yadda yadda" & stories with no proof, telling others to "Go see for yourself", things expected from chip idiots like you. The fact is definitely still there. You're a fraud & he's definitely not better! You're the one lacking proof, not me, your lame statements fall on deaf ears. Thanks! Tee Hee :)

While it is true that you can't say Ararat is better than you without proof, the lack of proof doesn't mean "he's definitely not better". Until you actually see Ararat play, your opinion on how he compares to you should be neutral.
    Which is why I dislike mass-pvp, but alot of overgeared nubs together, win and suddenly everyone in that faction grows an ego of enormous proportions.

You people know yourself. You know if anything you do has any impact on anything. For the majority of those people this impact nears 0 to infinity. Do people notice you are there? or could you be replaced by any other random player? Yeah, you know the anwser :D

I, dont care if my faction wins anything. I care about my own performance and nothing else. Maybe you should consider that..BUT OH SNAP! 99% of you guys are absolutely nothing without massive backup. Which is why so many people hate 1on1s simply cause they are too dumb to participate in them. Thats all.

Talking about overgeared nubs, we have already established that a certain a +12 josd aeu set SB doesn't know how attack/def lvl work and is absolutely nothing in mass when his backup retreats and leaves him to die (or even when he has backup for that matter).
    I am pretty sure Infamous have better gear than Karma and unlike Crisis they do have bms. So what's your excuse for them losing ? They don't have enough NP sets ? :p

@ your previous post, you only swear by the Saint Recordings of Joe without realizing that the majority of players just doesn't care for recording. Why would someone who doesn't record be automatically regarded as bad ? It's fine to not assume he is good if you don't have proof but you shouldn't assume he is bad either. You always understimate people that you don't know anything about and lose because of it. This reminds me of that time when you bothered recording your HF tower run to prove you didn't abuse the glitch with clone/pet and claimed you would get the best score ... only to lose to @asterelle. :D

You seem to have a tendency to lose to archers in fair contests :p
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • eirghan
    To be fair its never a fair contest in that case. @asterelle has an unfair gear advantage above the neck.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    To be fair its never a fair contest in that case. @asterelle has an unfair gear advantage above the neck.

eh gear is not what matter the most when you get so much from buffs. What is @asterelle's gear for him to outgear our dear forum clown Joe ?
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    edited August 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    just wow at all this karma non-backed up egos after they merged the whole server and won 2 xtws.
    where were you when karma was getting shat on by everyone? oh right prolly in some of the factions that got mergednormal-1.gif
    i swear next time karma loses anything i am gonna trash you so bad i will stat to remember you how your fathers didnormal-1.gif​​

Karma hasnt merged since HaxSquad merge when first xTW season was bout to start. Rest of the recruits we gotten have been just ppl moving from faction to another. The biggest change Karma has faced was reworking squad compositions and other command related things. You can see difference between first Hoorah war and the 2nd week apart, from being baselocked into pretty even war, which could of gone either way. If you need to think Karma is some merged super Etherblade faction with everybody whose somebody on Etherblade in it, so be it, just dont expect to get away with in public.

Ps. Pretty sure we dumpstered Infamous twice recently and Hoorah once, so 3 xTWs :).

• eirghan
    edited August 2016

eh gear is not what matter the most when you get so much from buffs. What is @asterelle's gear for him to outgear our dear forum clown Joe ?

Gear above the neck. AKA Brain. Asterelle is a nerd and can out IQ anyone here probably.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User

Gear above the neck. AKA Brain. Asterelle is a nerd and can out IQ anyone here probably.

You seem to make the very common mistake to think that cuz someones area of expertise is very applicable in a situation that you can directly behold he/she must also be smarter than everyone else when it comes to areas that arent their expertise.

On topic of Sin vs DB, I think its pointless to theorycraft regarding almost any class 1v1ing a Sin.

The fact is that when it comes to Sin vs DB there's 2 scenario's:

1. Sin has Tidal -> Sin wants to fight, DB does not want to fight.
    2. Sin doesnt have Tidal -> DB wants to fight, Sin does not want to fight.

The first person to get their way will win, which 99% of the time comes down to the first person to grow impatient and try his luck despite not currently being in his ideal situation. Patience wins this 1v1, its not a skill match-up, its literally just clicking a macro and going AFK.

Thats why 1v1s involving Sins always look so ridiculous, cuz when tidal is down the Sin will just run to the other side of the world until it comes back and vice versa.
This discussion has been closed.