Sin vs DB.

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @superfedee ofc he is Tigga. he claims to be not the one that spammed us on DG but he acts absolutely equal to that guy. also being the only one thats secretive about his playername. Case closed.

@the fights vs merc. Even when my DB was just g16 I could kill a storm that has equal gears to mine...so...ur point is? Besides that..I didnt record those fights since those have been random testings + no occult ice genie which is obviously a must vs DBs and on top of it all this DB used ulti. Without his ulti I might've lost 1 single fight out of them all. I beat the storm without ulti. I dont even use the ulti at all since thats ultralame. Timing doesnt matter. You dont have enough saves to block Quadrature twice.

Anyone with common sense knows that but ofc little notreallysmartfox has no clue and thus spouts out garb all the time. Losing to a DB is never and I repeat never something unexpected. If the DB loses then its unexpected. Either the db fights a Barb/BM/sin or another DB there is no losing. No way. That just doesnt happen. Thats impossible on selfbuffs. I can hit my storm for over 70k with my own DB still having around 30% less dmg compared to the DB shown in the video.

So my very special @notanyfox#3644 your point was?

PS: To avoid confusing. Losing to arcanes as a db is impossible except if you are Tigga. That guy would lose to a tt90 char.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @superfedee ofc he is Tigga. he claims to be not the one that spammed us on DG but he acts absolutely equal to that guy. also being the only one thats secretive about his playername. Case closed.

@the fights vs merc. Even when my DB was just g16 I could kill a storm that has equal gears to mine...so...ur point is? Besides that..I didnt record those fights since those have been random testings + no occult ice genie which is obviously a must vs DBs and on top of it all this DB used ulti. Without his ulti I might've lost 1 single fight out of them all. I beat the storm without ulti. I dont even use the ulti at all since thats ultralame. Timing doesnt matter. You dont have enough saves to block Quadrature twice.

Anyone with common sense knows that but ofc little notreallysmartfox has no clue and thus spouts out garb all the time. Losing to a DB is never and I repeat never something unexpected. If the DB loses then its unexpected. Either the db fights a Barb/BM/sin or another DB there is no losing. No way. That just doesnt happen. Thats impossible on selfbuffs. I can hit my storm for over 70k with my own DB still having around 30% less dmg compared to the DB shown in the video.

PS: To avoid confusing. Losing to arcanes as a db is impossible except if you are Tigga. That guy would lose to a tt90 char.

The point was to answer this :
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that.

I know a DB has the advantage over a SB but a defeat is a defeat even with the class unbalance.
    I guess now it's : There are no video of Joe losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime Joe died he also uploaded that except when he didn't record.
    I proved my point.

You also posted a fight of you losing on your barb to a SB. What's your excuse for losing to a SB on a barb ? gear ? only +11 ?

Then again, let's not talk about your performance in mass where you have no clue of your surroundings and always seem to commit suicide when you can't outpower your enemies with pure gear.

PS : If I am Tigga, how does it feel to know Tigga knows how attack/def level work better than you ? :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow

PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that.

I know a DB has the advantage over a SB but a defeat is a defeat even with the class unbalance.
    I guess now it's : There are no video of Joe losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime Joe died he also uploaded that except when he didn't record.
    I proved my point.

You also posted a fight of you losing on your barb to a SB. What's your excuse for losing to a SB on a barb ? gear ? only +11 ?

Then again, let's not talk about your performance in mass where you have no clue of your surroundings and always seem to commit suicide when you can't outpower your enemies with pure gear.

PS : If I am Tigga, how does it feel to know Tigga knows how attack/def level work better than you ? :)

Thats what I said:

I always upload all fights I record. I dont record anything esp when I am not home and play from an old shetty laptop.

Hence I am ofc at a huge disadvantage when I am not home. I am used to play this game with 30 fps minimum and 70 ping all the time. Esp when fighting CC-Heavy classes every millisecond counts.

A DB doesnt have an Advantage over an SB, The DB will win 100% is he utilizes all he has vs a storm that also utilizes all he has with the exception of a massive gear difference ofc.

SB vs Barb: Yet again you have no analytical talent whatsoever. It is crystal clear that:

1. Yes, he does outgear me, in my older vid when we had ~same gears he got destroyed and I did not change a single thing on the barb aside of chart-lvl due to dailies.

2. Barb heavily relies on RNG. If Mighty Swings paralyze would actually work 60% of the time than this guy would've been pulverized. I had this problem with another Storm as well. When MS fails 9 times in a row combined with Occult that also fails 7 times in a row and I then get caught off guard cause I already wasted anything due to unCC-ability of the target then OFC I can die. That is pure luck. On equal gear a Barb needs 2 consecutive Paralyzes to kill a Storm on Selfbuffs. and this possible twice in a row due to genie CD. High chance of success and still it fails heavily. It is pure luck. Nothing else and yes, I personally count all those incidents and could rage nonstop over it. Which is another reason I rolled DB/BM now just because there is no 60% garbage. Its 100% with a chance to miss which can be circumvented with the right built.

3. I have even beaten the strongest DBs on my server and everyone else on my Barb (just +11/vit-stoned btw). There really is 0 shame in losing to someone that outgeards me when its clearly just bad luck. Funny thing is, when I fight barbs with my SB..there is hardly any Paralyze that does not hit but since I am not as dumb as most caster, I always have fortify rdy to get away. I am just a person that has bad luck sometimes and always had. As if I would count that. When I fight this SB on my dusk the fight ends in max 10 seconds or if he can use IG then maybe 18 seconds in total. GG.

4. Ofc I could've just focused on my barb, full deity him and simply OS any caster class with a crit or zerkcrit after Mighty Swing + penetrate Armor. Wow. that would be much of a challange. My barb is outdated, I know that and still I win most fights.

A defeat is when I get beaten by someone that outplays me. Not when I have either massive badluck or if that guy has ultraluck. Same goes for mass pvp. No paralyze class in sight and I get stunlocked through 40+ hits with no purify proc whatsoever. that also is bad luck. Very bad luck at that.

For mass-PvP, you are also one of those people that think they are good in mass simply cause they kite away anytime they feel like they could get wrecked. Now tell me this: What can you achieve by running away (retreating)? Are you being useful meanwhile? NO. So you can just as well die. It makes no difference. No it makes one. I rather stay and try to life/CC as long as possible so that others might land some kills. The reason why this fails most of the time is simply cause I have no backup whatsoever. I provide vortex, debuffs, CC but no one (to be fair, not no one but just not enough) tags along and fires some CC/AOE. If I have backup then the majority of people dies when I do that. Besides that, this is quite some time ago. Nowadays people react more to a Churning Vortex and also assist vs CC alot more.

When I am done with moving and back at my PC, back with my old purify Spell weapon then I will certainly do xTW again and we can see how it goes now vs your faction, whichever that may be.

PS: Your reasoning is nearly an exact copy of the other nofactors on our server that claim I have bad positioning and all compared to themselves. Easy GG. If I had only 1 or max 2 people on me (if any) I wouldnt even die ONCE! Unfortunatly (and I know you cannot relate to that) I am a main target, one of the biggest targets there is actually. Some people from other factions even told me they are specifically in TW/xTW to focus me. Literally a damn group of people only focuses me in any scenario. Considering that, well, I am **** OP in mass-pvp. But sure man, show us how you solo 10 ppl, do it :D if you manage to pull that off then I will forever acknowledge you as my ultimate master!

#TiggaNoFactorEndgameDusk
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I can promise you that isnt Tigga. You certainly think of him a lot for someone who claims other have unhealthy obsession with yourself. You might want to explore on it yourself as you said yourself, obsessing isnt healthy.

PS: Your reasoning is nearly an exact copy of the other nofactors on our server that claim I have bad positioning and all compared to themselves. Easy GG. If I had only 1 or max 2 people on me (if any) I wouldnt even die ONCE! Unfortunatly (and I know you cannot relate to that) I am a main target, one of the biggest targets there is actually. Some people from other factions even told me they are specifically in TW/xTW to focus me. Literally a damn group of people only focuses me in any scenario. Considering that, well, I am **** OP in mass-pvp. But sure man, show us how you solo 10 ppl, do it :D if you manage to pull that off then I will forever acknowledge you as my ultimate master!

You do realize the ppl who pm you that are likely trying to win some brownie points? Yes, people who are known to have massive gear, like Nuema Portal, get special attention to an extent. But saying there are 10 man squad hunting for one player is ludicrous. Nobody does that for NP players, let alone you who dont have that kind of gear. The reason you get 10 vs 1d is your god awful positioning, not because there is some squad hunting you.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jsxshadow
    saxroll wrote: »
    I can promise you that isnt Tigga. You certainly think of him a lot for someone who claims other have unhealthy obsession with yourself. You might want to explore on it yourself as you said yourself, obsessing isnt healthy.

You do realize the ppl who pm you that are likely trying to win some brownie points? Yes, people who are known to have massive gear, like Nuema Portal, get special attention to an extent. But saying there are 10 man squad hunting for one player is ludicrous. Nobody does that for NP players, let alone you who dont have that kind of gear. The reason you get 10 vs 1d is your god awful positioning, not because there is some squad hunting you.

tell us who he is then.

See, you are so delusional. Everyone on my server knows that I am target no.1 wherever I show up in PvP. Always. By nearly anyone that isnt my friend. Instead of spouting out what you believe actually watch my videos and also watch how people that are focusing others all the time start to target me when I get in their range and that happens all the goddamn time. Check my DMG-Logs and see how many people are on me despite me standing **** behind 12 or so people from my own faction and I still have 7+ on me. But sure, blablablabla when my videos obviously show that what I am saying is true. K, one could be too lazy to watch something. thats totally ok, you know? Absolutely np. But then please spare us with your assumptions. Educate yourself before speaking up ffs.

Sometimes my Positioning is OFF, or it might appear as such. Again, watch my videos and tell me at nearly any situation I am in fron there with my vortex up, what would happen if there was just a disarm/stun + HF + any additional AOE DD hitting on the people in the vortex? Let me tell you. First off I most likely wouldn't have died and secondly nearly everyone in my vortex would've died. I just lay stepping stones for others and I get disappointed too when no one uses them even tho they are mostly in range/avaible and could use the oppurtinity. Thats why I dislike mass-pvp. Anytime I rely on others in mass I get disappointed massively. Esp when there are mass-CC people able to save me sometimes by just CCing but instead continue to hit on 1 friggin person, letting not only me die but getting themselves killed right after as well. You can also see that sometimes in my videos.

Sometimes I really ask myself why I even record/upload videos when people just trash me anyways despite getting it shown differently in my vids. Then I remind myself that those people who trash me are anonymous nonfactors anyways that I can count on one hand. The rest is fine. Hence I couldnt care less.
  • notanyfox#3644

I proved my point.

Thats what I said:

I always upload all fights I record. I dont record anything esp when I am not home and play from an old shetty laptop.

Hence I am ofc at a huge disadvantage when I am not home. I am used to play this game with 30 fps minimum and 70 ping all the time. Esp when fighting CC-Heavy classes every millisecond counts.

A DB doesnt have an Advantage over an SB, The DB will win 100% is he utilizes all he has vs a storm that also utilizes all he has with the exception of a massive gear difference ofc.

SB vs Barb: Yet again you have no analytical talent whatsoever. It is crystal clear that:

1. Yes, he does outgear me, in my older vid when we had ~same gears he got destroyed and I did not change a single thing on the barb aside of chart-lvl due to dailies.

2. Barb heavily relies on RNG. If Mighty Swings paralyze would actually work 60% of the time than this guy would've been pulverized. I had this problem with another Storm as well. When MS fails 9 times in a row combined with Occult that also fails 7 times in a row and I then get caught off guard cause I already wasted anything due to unCC-ability of the target then OFC I can die. That is pure luck. On equal gear a Barb needs 2 consecutive Paralyzes to kill a Storm on Selfbuffs. and this possible twice in a row due to genie CD. High chance of success and still it fails heavily. It is pure luck. Nothing else and yes, I personally count all those incidents and could rage nonstop over it. Which is another reason I rolled DB/BM now just because there is no 60% garbage. Its 100% with a chance to miss which can be circumvented with the right built.

3. I have even beaten the strongest DBs on my server and everyone else on my Barb (just +11/vit-stoned btw). There really is 0 shame in losing to someone that outgeards me when its clearly just bad luck. Funny thing is, when I fight barbs with my SB..there is hardly any Paralyze that does not hit but since I am not as dumb as most caster, I always have fortify rdy to get away. I am just a person that has bad luck sometimes and always had. As if I would count that. When I fight this SB on my dusk the fight ends in max 10 seconds or if he can use IG then maybe 18 seconds in total. GG.

4. Ofc I could've just focused on my barb, full deity him and simply OS any caster class with a crit or zerkcrit after Mighty Swing + penetrate Armor. Wow. that would be much of a challange. My barb is outdated, I know that and still I win most fights.

A defeat is when I get beaten by someone that outplays me. Not when I have either massive badluck or if that guy has ultraluck. Same goes for mass pvp. No paralyze class in sight and I get stunlocked through 40+ hits with no purify proc whatsoever. that also is bad luck. Very bad luck at that.

For mass-PvP, you are also one of those people that think they are good in mass simply cause they kite away anytime they feel like they could get wrecked. Now tell me this: What can you achieve by running away (retreating)? Are you being useful meanwhile? NO. So you can just as well die. It makes no difference. No it makes one. I rather stay and try to life/CC as long as possible so that others might land some kills. The reason why this fails most of the time is simply cause I have no backup whatsoever. I provide vortex, debuffs, CC but no one (to be fair, not no one but just not enough) tags along and fires some CC/AOE. If I have backup then the majority of people dies when I do that. Besides that, this is quite some time ago. Nowadays people react more to a Churning Vortex and also assist vs CC alot more.

When I am done with moving and back at my PC, back with my old purify Spell weapon then I will certainly do xTW again and we can see how it goes now vs your faction, whichever that may be.

hahaha, "bad luck", nice excuse, I hadn't thought of it.
    Your barb loses because it is outdated, your SB loses to better 1on1 classes, you DB loses to endgame sin/bm/barb. Your other chars are even worse. It looks to me you are not the best in 1on1 :)

In mass pvp, if you need a few more seconds for genie/pot/survival skills to be ready again, it's just smarter to pull back than just buying 5 seconds for your team by tanking and dying.
    But your problem as an SB is that you try to go in the face of enemies as if you were trying to 1v1 an archer and go in their dead zone, which of course makes you get controlled, focused, rekt. You are not a melee. You even move into melee range of barbs and bms asking to get stunned / para ...how stupid is that lol.
    And aside from your non-assisted vortex, you just hit someone once or twice then give up and switch target, lol, that's useless.
    You waste holy path to run around in circles and then you don't have genie energy when you get focused. GG.
    I could go on and on.

It's funny because some of those "nofactors" on your server that told me you were bad at mass pvp are among those you named as best players on Danwglory server in another thread. :p

PS : I watched some part of your vids to point out your mistakes and I found out why you are salty over Tigga :D

at 37:25
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wvDXk0sSk&t=37m25s
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    This is not a SIN VS DB thread anymore. This has become a Joe vs everyone thread.
    Wait that happens in every thread were Joe comments cause Joe cannot stand if people do not agre with him and has to tell everyone how good he is and that he was never defeated even when he was defeated.
    giphy.gif

• jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    Your barb loses because it is outdated, your SB loses to better 1on1 classes, you DB loses to endgame sin/bm/barb. Your other chars are even worse. It looks to me you are not the best in 1on1 :)

In mass pvp, if you need a few more seconds for genie/pot/survival skills to be ready again, it's just smarter to pull back than just buying 5 seconds for your team by tanking and dying.
    But your problem as an SB is that you try to go in the face of enemies as if you were trying to 1v1 an archer and go in their dead zone, which of course makes you get controlled, focused, rekt. You are not a melee. You even move into melee range of barbs and bms asking to get stunned / para ...how stupid is that lol.
    And aside from your non-assisted vortex, you just hit someone once or twice then give up and switch target, lol, that's useless.
    You waste holy path to run around in circles and then you don't have genie energy when you get focused. GG.
    I could go on and on.

It's funny because some of those "nofactors" on your server that told me you were bad at mass pvp are among those you named as best players on Danwglory server in another thread. :p

PS : I watched some part of your vids to point out your mistakes and I found out why you are salty over Tigga :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wvDXk0sSk&t=37m25s

Why should I be salty over tigga when he didnt even deal 10k total dmg on me before I died lol ?! He nearly dealt not dmg at all comparably.

Well, another point which makes your statement completely dumb and what I dislike about some facmates. At 37:00 I dont understand why they retreated back, it just doesnt make sense. You know how many times we could've just successfully rushed other factions when the majority of people WOULDNT think like you, retreating just to get genie rdy. If one does that. Fine. NO PROBLEM. If 2 Squads do that, leaving only one or two behind then thats absolutely stupid esp when the enemy squads consist on nearly no counter Stormbringer. Its not that I play faulty or position myself in a wrong way, I just get abandoned by oversecurity of others. I will and would never retreat just to save myself when I could help/assist someone in the front so that we might get some killed/survive. Crisis hasnt always made the best of decisions and the majority of people there hate to die so they do anything to prevent that. This is stupid. If you know you got more DD you gotta be agressive, you gotta push, not chicken out and play defensively. No following this did yield us some losses. Obviously.

I talked about that with alot of people and it seems like it got through to them so the next time we might be better organized but I have to see. I will never change. I am no coward. Do or die.

You are just blind to the truth, thats all. Before, when my Storm wasnt that well geared and known (I also have videos of that) I nearly never got focused and got cause so much havok that we mostly went out victorious. The moment they started to focus me hard was the moment I retreated from mass pvp since it became pointless. Ofc they wont focus players that focus on 1 or 2 targets but instead focus people that can cause massive AOE-CC/DMG and that is no Barb, that is no Archer, no Duskblade. That is a stormbringer. So ofc I would always also focus the Stormbringer first since they are the biggest threat by far. The ulti alone can kill lower geared ppl just like that without much effort. Despite that I also get focused on any other class. Very very hard. When I watch videos of other people on those classes they might have 1 enemy at the time, maybe even 2, max 3. I do mass with cler, cosnta 4 on me, myst consta 4 on me, barb always 3+ on me, DB and storm are the worst tho. OFC, those arnt just wizards/Archer you could easily just ignore, Nonono. Half of the people ofc paralock me as much as they can. All. The. Time.

Since sylen isnt there anymore or on hiatus threads dont get closed anymore, thats weird. I actually expected the thread to be closed by now for a long time :D

Come foxy, when ur in a big faction there might be some footage of you avaible so tell me who you are so I can do some analyzing as well :) Then we put u in mass pvp and I ask a BM, Barb, Wiz and Dusk to perma-focus you all the time. Then you can show us how good you are and how far you get with positioning :) 1, 2, 3 > dead. All the time. I promise! <3
    This is not a SIN VS DB thread anymore. This has become a Joe vs everyone thread.
    Wait that happens in every thread were Joe comments cause Joe cannot stand if people do not agre with him and has to tell everyone how good he is and that he was never defeated even when he was defeated.

No, you are wrong. As always .-. Can you guys please look at the beginning again. I am not the one, IN ANY SINGLE THREAD, that starts a fight with someone. Never. I dont do that. Other people start it and then wanna complain about why I dont stop? AHAHAHAHA. No. The responsibility lies on the firestarter. No one else.

I dont say I am the best or better than someone out of the blue. No. That never happened. But if someone tells me that they are better than me, or that I am bad or even imply those 2 things then I will tell them I am better than them as long as its neccessary. Taunting them long enough so that I might get a chance of an actual fight, Beat them and THEN I am happy. Who claims I am better or who is better than me has to prove it. IF he really is better than me then I will except it. BLABLABLABLA wont convince me tho.

To add this most important thing to summarize this: Its not Joe vs everyone. Its Joe vs some dumbos (mostly just 1 or 2 guys) since the rest doesnt even care. I dont lose an argument cause I wont stop and if the world ends. I. WILL. NEVER. STOP. Hence I win any argument. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    All I have to say is: You guys really got issues.....Its not even funny anymore....
  • notanyfox#3644

I could go on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wvDXk0sSk&amp;t=37m25s

Why should I be salty over tigga when he didnt even deal 10k total dmg on me before I died lol ?! He nearly dealt not dmg at all comparably.

Well, another point which makes your statement completely dumb and what I dislike about some facmates. At 37:00 I dont understand why they retreated back, it just doesnt make sense. You know how many times we could've just successfully rushed other factions when the majority of people WOULDNT think like you, retreating just to get genie rdy. If one does that. Fine. NO PROBLEM. If 2 Squads do that, leaving only one or two behind then thats absolutely stupid esp when the enemy squads consist on nearly no counter Stormbringer. Its not that I play faulty or position myself in a wrong way, I just get abandoned by oversecurity of others. I will and would never retreat just to save myself when I could help/assist someone in the front so that we might get some killed/survive. Crisis hasnt always made the best of decisions and the majority of people there hate to die so they do anything to prevent that. This is stupid. If you know you got more DD you gotta be agressive, you gotta push, not chicken out and play defensively. No following this did yield us some losses. Obviously.

I talked about that with alot of people and it seems like it got through to them so the next time we might be better organized but I have to see. I will never change. I am no coward. Do or die.

You are just blind to the truth, thats all. Before, when my Storm wasnt that well geared and known (I also have videos of that) I nearly never got focused and got cause so much havok that we mostly went out victorious. The moment they started to focus me hard was the moment I retreated from mass pvp since it became pointless. Ofc they wont focus players that focus on 1 or 2 targets but instead focus people that can cause massive AOE-CC/DMG and that is no Barb, that is no Archer, no Duskblade. That is a stormbringer. So ofc I would always also focus the Stormbringer first since they are the biggest threat by far. The ulti alone can kill lower geared ppl just like that without much effort. Despite that I also get focused on any other class. Very very hard. When I watch videos of other people on those classes they might have 1 enemy at the time, maybe even 2, max 3. I do mass with cler, cosnta 4 on me, myst consta 4 on me, barb always 3+ on me, DB and storm are the worst tho. OFC, those arnt just wizards/Archer you could easily just ignore, Nonono. Half of the people ofc paralock me as much as they can. All. The. Time.

Since sylen isnt there anymore or on hiatus threads dont get closed anymore, thats weird. I actually expected the thread to be closed by now for a long time :D

Come foxy, when ur in a big faction there might be some footage of you avaible so tell me who you are so I can do some analyzing as well :) Then we put u in mass pvp and I ask a BM, Barb, Wiz and Dusk to perma-focus you all the time. Then you can show us how good you are and how far you get with positioning :) 1, 2, 3 > dead. All the time. I promise! <3

No, you are wrong. As always .-. Can you guys please look at the beginning again. I am not the one, IN ANY SINGLE THREAD, that starts a fight with someone. Never. I dont do that. Other people start it and then wanna complain about why I dont stop? AHAHAHAHA. No. The responsibility lies on the firestarter. No one else.

I dont say I am the best or better than someone out of the blue. No. That never happened. But if someone tells me that they are better than me, or that I am bad or even imply those 2 things then I will tell them I am better than them as long as its neccessary. Taunting them long enough so that I might get a chance of an actual fight, Beat them and THEN I am happy. Who claims I am better or who is better than me has to prove it. IF he really is better than me then I will except it. BLABLABLABLA wont convince me tho.

To add this most important thing to summarize this: Its not Joe vs everyone. Its Joe vs some dumbos (mostly just 1 or 2 guys) since the rest doesnt even care. I dont lose an argument cause I wont stop and if the world ends. I. WILL. NEVER. STOP. Hence I win any argument. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.

DB deal no damage on expel, right. But he did tele-para you and you died only to magic damage, again because you positionned yourself badly :)

If you think your faction is bad and leaves you to die, you should play accordingly.
    At the first encounters with the opposite faction, you don't get focused much. A lot of your fac mates get killed first, so then you're one of the few left and most of your enemies only have you to hit. You also dive into melee range so you become an easy target. That's why you get focused, or maybe because your loud mouth on the forums makes people want to kill you. :p

You don't get assisted by your team likely because you dont call targets / vortexes. But you never assist them either. You're only tabbing something and try to solo kill. There is no shame in not being able to solo kill other endgame with a support class like SB. But you don't assist and no one assists you so targets don't die.
    If you were the threat you think you are you would get SoG all the time not focused.

If you are sending a bm and a wiz constantly on me specifically instead of aoeing in mass then I guess that's good for my faction and you are not smart. Oh and there won't be 1,2,3 dead if they have to go through full buff, def charm, genie ... And if I pull back (yes cowardly retreating o:) ) and they follow me insides my lines, they will get focused to death.

If threads always derail when you post in them and you aren't arguing with the same people, maybe the problem is you, Special Kid Joe :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    DB deal no damage on expel, right. But he did tele-para you and you died only to magic damage, again because you positionned yourself badly :)

If you think your faction is bad and leaves you to die, you should play accordingly.
    At the first encounters with the opposite faction, you don't get focused much. A lot of your fac mates get killed first, so then you're one of the few left and most of your enemies only have you to hit. You also dive into melee range so you become an easy target. That's why you get focused, or maybe because your loud mouth on the forums makes people want to kill you. :p

You don't get assisted by your team likely because you dont call targets / vortexes. But you never assist them either. You're only tabbing something and try to solo kill. There is no shame in not being able to solo kill other endgame with a support class like SB. But you don't assist and no one assists you so targets don't die.
    If you were the threat you think you are you would get SoG all the time not focused.

If you are sending a bm and a wiz constantly on me specifically instead of aoeing in mass then I guess that's good for my faction and you are not smart. Oh and there won't be 1,2,3 dead if they have to go through full buff, def charm, genie ... And if I pull back (yes cowardly retreating o:) ) and they follow me insides my lines, they will get focused to death.

If threads always derail when you post in them and you aren't arguing with the same people, maybe the problem is you, Special Kid Joe :)

I am, ofc not talking about the mass that is TW or xTW, those matter not the slightest. And ya, finally something we can agree on, IDC why people focus me but they do. Also, I get sog-locked alot of times, sometimes that even saves me which I find funny.

You obviously havnt watched more than 1 video and that most likely not completely, else you would know how wrong you are. Any xTW I have been in so far was a huge, disorganized mess and I knew we would lose shortly after it started. I dont give up when I can actually do something, when I see us losing I lose interest tho and just do whatever I want, esp when I also get no support/backup. Unlike most others I also understand that one persons dmg doesnt matter shet, CC is all that matters and this is what I do, all the time, CC as many people as I can. You cant get more efficient than that.

If you just wanna use Waxing Crescent and Churning Vortex/Ulti you can roll a G16 SB and stay back all the time. I dont have the gears I have to hide behind my faction using only 3 skills from the vast variety of AOEs/CC-Skills I have. Thats stupidity. If that alone might lead to a victory I would actually try that or rather I already did that sometimes, like last TW I was in vs Infamous. I rarely died, anything went fine. But if the outcome is clear anyways, why should I go down the coward road? No friggin way. Thats too boring. Then I might just as well log out completely.
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    I am, ofc not talking about the mass that is TW or xTW, those matter not the slightest. And ya, finally something we can agree on, IDC why people focus me but they do. Also, I get sog-locked alot of times, sometimes that even saves me which I find funny.

You obviously havnt watched more than 1 video and that most likely not completely, else you would know how wrong you are. Any xTW I have been in so far was a huge, disorganized mess and I knew we would lose shortly after it started. I dont give up when I can actually do something, when I see us losing I lose interest tho and just do whatever I want, esp when I also get no support/backup. Unlike most others I also understand that one persons dmg doesnt matter shet, CC is all that matters and this is what I do, all the time, CC as many people as I can. You cant get more efficient than that.

If you just wanna use Waxing Crescent and Churning Vortex/Ulti you can roll a G16 SB and stay back all the time. I dont have the gears I have to hide behind my faction using only 3 skills from the vast variety of AOEs/CC-Skills I have. Thats stupidity. If that alone might lead to a victory I would actually try that or rather I already did that sometimes, like last TW I was in vs Infamous. I rarely died, anything went fine. But if the outcome is clear anyways, why should I go down the coward road? No friggin way. Thats too boring. Then I might just as well log out completely.

I already watched a few of your videos and that's generous enough. I already gave you enough of my time. I'm not your psychologist.

If you see your faction is losing you lose interest and do whatever ? What happened to your nindo ?
    I dont lose an argument cause I wont stop and if the world ends. I. WILL. NEVER. STOP. Hence I win any argument. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.

It seems that only applies to the forums and not in game :D
    You don't win an argument because you spam forever. You only win if you are right.

You are wrong if you think there is a "coward road". It's a video game, not real life. It's only about strategies and outsmarting your opponent. There are smart decisions that lead to victory even if you consider them coward, and bad decisions that lead to defeat.

Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

tell us who he is then.

See, you are so delusional. Everyone on my server knows that I am target no.1 wherever I show up in PvP. Always. By nearly anyone that isnt my friend. Instead of spouting out what you believe actually watch my videos and also watch how people that are focusing others all the time start to target me when I get in their range and that happens all the goddamn time. Check my DMG-Logs and see how many people are on me despite me standing **** behind 12 or so people from my own faction and I still have 7+ on me. But sure, blablablabla when my videos obviously show that what I am saying is true. K, one could be too lazy to watch something. thats totally ok, you know? Absolutely np. But then please spare us with your assumptions. Educate yourself before speaking up ffs.

Sometimes my Positioning is OFF, or it might appear as such. Again, watch my videos and tell me at nearly any situation I am in fron there with my vortex up, what would happen if there was just a disarm/stun + HF + any additional AOE DD hitting on the people in the vortex? Let me tell you. First off I most likely wouldn't have died and secondly nearly everyone in my vortex would've died. I just lay stepping stones for others and I get disappointed too when no one uses them even tho they are mostly in range/avaible and could use the oppurtinity. Thats why I dislike mass-pvp. Anytime I rely on others in mass I get disappointed massively. Esp when there are mass-CC people able to save me sometimes by just CCing but instead continue to hit on 1 friggin person, letting not only me die but getting themselves killed right after as well. You can also see that sometimes in my videos.

Sometimes I really ask myself why I even record/upload videos when people just trash me anyways despite getting it shown differently in my vids. Then I remind myself that those people who trash me are anonymous nonfactors anyways that I can count on one hand. The rest is fine. Hence I couldnt care less.

Dear Joe, I dont have a crystal ball aiding me to tell who they are but I`d like to think I would recognize somebody I talk to on daily basis.

I am not gonna watch more of your videos but I tell you this much. The moment on Karma xTW, which has been point of this discussion, you got hit by ppl in 4 different squads. You can act and think its because you are such a badass player everybody is hitting you or because you were positioned in a way which allowed to freeshoot on you. I can promise you its the latter but knowing you, you`ll take this as some sort of confirmation of your demigodness.

Ps. The amount of sht you give to Crisis is quite entertaining.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • asfrank
    asfrank Posts: 11 Arc User
    @asfrank proof of that? Anyone that can vouche for this player?

What you guys are missing in all those videos some people upload and that they might be sorted out to make the people shine forget something important. Reaction. CC. What to do when bad luck strikes you. How to get the max out of ur class.

You can clearly see in any 1on1 video if the player wins by outplaying the other or simply due to luck.

Weird how most people cant even analyze fights but claim other people to be good whem there is literally 0 footage of them avaible. GG ijs.

Exactly why you shouldn't rely on videos.

They're heavily edited showing "the best/worst" of any player. I claim Ararat is better because I have seen him fight live and Ruby fight live. Ararat's timings, reactions, mechanics are much more on point compared to Ruby's. Go see it for yourself.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Except my videos. They're a treasure trove of me dying tiger-35.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    Usually by now Sylen would have moved all the derailed comments to its own thread. I'm not a major player on Etherblade but i think i know who notanyfox's toon there is. the name is a bit obvious, and the attitude towards joe is pretty much the same as his pvp trash talk in world chat. To be honest i find him annoying, so to say that i agree with him on this entire argument is saying something, especially after reading so many of joe's thread derailed fights. I'll give joe the fact that he has played every class and knows them well, but then again he can say what he wants about the videos he does or doesnt post, without having any way for us to believe if what he says about the videos are true or not.
    What gets me with joe is that he claims he only loses due to an unfair fight or some other thing like that. to that i say, anything goes in pvp whether you like it or not. Whether a skill is broken or gives a class a stronger advantage, it's still valid in a fight. And honestly in my opinion 1vs1 pvp doesnt really mean much. Where i agree with joe is that any toon can win a fight if played right, given there are some classes that have advantages over others, DB having an advatange over all with the para skills and skill reset skill, but that's how they are made so its a fair fight. Unless Wanmei nerfs those skills, Db have the advantage in 1vs1. But In pvp the true test of skill comes in mass pvp fights.
    With the argument about the Atk and Def level and spirit formulas. The idea that joe compares believing preexisting formulas based on player testing (which is science) as religion is laughable. to play off that the idea that anyone who disagrees with him is wrong, is a type thinking typically found amoung certain religious people.
    basically i find both sides equally annoying and egotistical in their own ways, but i enjoy reading their ego-filled arguements. I normally dont take a side or even comment in these arguments, but again the formulas were made through player testing, so for one person to say his testing proves them all wrong, LOL.
    You're both annoying and egotistical, but in this argument, notanyfox is right.
  • jsxshadow
    @writerred Ya I agree partially...but I also disagree about the "anything goes in pvp". Its the same with any certain set of rules in nearly all of sports. Some things you can do are just considered unfair and hence you arr not allowed to use them or else you get disqualified. Nearly any sport has something like that included.

If I would really stand up and act like I am unbeatable I actually could. I have 6 decent geared chars/all different classes. So if someone challanged me I could always pick the class with which I habe the highest chance of winning and considering the classes I have..I would always win. Most people only have 1 char and are thus at a massive disadvantage. That would be also too boring and unchallanging for me. I dont wanna win by default and I also dont need to always win. Fights with a massive disadvantage on my side are alot more fun. Fighting a fight I would 100% win would be pointless. There is no reason to fight at all then.

People dont understand that my main goal is not to win. Its to outplay people as much as possible and to improve myself more and more. If I cant win a fight I look at why that is and if I might be able to turn it around by playing better. Unfortunatly there are certain matchups that are unwinable..so at least I can give my best. Why should I give credit to someome that 1shots me? you can see that there would be no skill involved on his part and thus no reason to give that person credit. so in other words..the outcome of a fight is secondary. the personal performance is what counts the most for me.

When I destroyed people left and right on my dusk on my server I did not claim I am a god or far better than them. no. I told them not to worry cause the class is broken. I am not one of those cash nubs that rerolled dusk/sin cause they got wrecked on their former mains. Winning with my DB vs anything that isnt HA/Sin or db is of no meaning to me cause I win by default. Game mechanics for you.
  • dayk0u
    dayk0u Posts: 10 Arc User
    I do not want to put on the fire but, after reading all of this topic somehow derailed, I had to bring this archer's pride video you may say it's not you Joe but, from 28:30 min, isn't it your archer outgearing your oponent and losing?
    Saying you're good with any classe, knowing game mechanic blabla...I met this archer in Nation War, trying to nuke...From sky during 5min even so there were 20 other people on map, you didn't know about the 50% damage reduction based on terrain, did you?you can't nuke anyone with 200damages by arrow, but welll, guess I've been "lucky" , indeed you didn't give up at least.
    Never had any troubles with you saying you're good, you're for sure, but not as good as you'd think you're/pretend to be, I believe.

Rest of topic is just so many maths & ego...Giving me headhache. Best players are still the ones who don't brag loud, play the game not like they'd win billions toward it and don't need to show how big is there pen** trough videos, in fact, a modest player. Any sin or db going this way is the very best in my mind!
    682099JoeAdamsPlayfixedwithrageabuseImgur.gif
  • jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    @dayk0u That is indeed my archer xAccuracy. Outgearing someone heavily depends on more than just plain gear.

First off, I still dont have all skills done on the archer (most importantly I missed both new leaps which are ultraimportant and have been a major disadvantage in those fights), I have never pvped on the archer on my usual PC, as I am currently moving and I mainly have lost the fights cause at 1. fight my Stun missed when he was running away, else I would've won for sure and 2. my Occult and Stun missed consecutively.

Like I said, luck is always a factor. Also, as my archer isnt 105 once yet I cant use all my fancy genie, also I didnt use HoS in those fights. DW, once I got my 105, all skills, a decent genie and passives done we will have a rematch xD Was the first time pvping with an archer in around 3 years now...so it was ok that I have only lost due to luck.

In NW: With 36k upper base dmg there is no killing anyone as an archer. when I constantly attack someone then I wanna purge them, thats all. My current dmg isnt enough to be a threat to anyone. Atm its mostly just Purging/support and engaging fights since I still need tokens to upgrade my r9 ring which is the only purpose of NW atm. If I wanna play for real atm I join with barb/Storm/Cler/Myst or duskblade. Archer atm is work in progress (only have 2 cards 40/40 atm lol and I dont have EU-Set yet and only +10 on the bowie).

You can start pvping on an archer for real when you hit approx 50k basedmg unbuffed. If you dont even have that then you can put 0 preassure on your enemies and eventually blowing out all of your CDs and get wrecked in no time. Even my dusk has a higher base dmg than my archer and his weap is also just +10 xD

But dont worry guys, once the archer is ready or I am at least on a pc on which I can actually play the game lagfree I will do some neat little archer pvp as well :)

PS: I could never consider a sin or db to be the best. Sure their moves look fancy and all..but those classes have way too many advantages and esp sin is way too easy to play, literally req 0 skill if you have the right gears. I personally only consider people good that win fights with a disadvantage. Winning fights with an advantage is pointless cause anyone expects you to win anyways. Hence I try to always add a disadvantage to myself in 1 way or another. I personally also dont understand how max geared people can feel accomplished when beating someone they outgear. thats heavily outlandish for me. Where is the joy in that?

Also remember..it is not like I record my vids and post them around the forums to brag. I never do that. I record and upload videos for analytic purposes alone and for some people to enjoy ofc. Sure I brag sometimes when I get triggered...ingame to force some people to fight me when they BS around and on the forums to urge people to actually prove what they say to me..but mostly they wont ._. Sometimes it works :open_mouth:
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    asfrank wrote: »
    @asfrank proof of that? Anyone that can vouche for this player?

What you guys are missing in all those videos some people upload and that they might be sorted out to make the people shine forget something important. Reaction. CC. What to do when bad luck strikes you. How to get the max out of ur class.

You can clearly see in any 1on1 video if the player wins by outplaying the other or simply due to luck.

Weird how most people cant even analyze fights but claim other people to be good whem there is literally 0 footage of them avaible. GG ijs.

Exactly why you shouldn't rely on videos.

They're heavily edited showing "the best/worst" of any player. I claim Ararat is better because I have seen him fight live and Ruby fight live. Ararat's timings, reactions, mechanics are much more on point compared to Ruby's. Go see it for yourself.

I do not "edit" my 1v1 videos. They show exactly what they show. Tell Ararat to upload some videos of his own & then we'll see who is more on point. Until then, I don't believe his reactions, timings or anything is better than mine. Thanks.

(CEPT FOR MY MAN RUBY!!! SHOUTOUT TO HIM FOR BEING THE BEST WIZ IN PWI!!!)

Thanks my MAN!!! @jsxshadow (:

~ Ruby_Inferno
    Post edited by hawke1000 on
  • rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    ok so from all i got so far with all comments... as the topic goes db vs sin.. DB would win IF it can get CC into tidal or catch sin before he stealth/if sin wastes pot-ad.... and sin would win if he can avoid DB ccs. correct?
  • rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    BTW. please check out new forum link, write what you think. there needs to be change on this game. arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205800/remaking-pwi-great-again/p1?new=1
  • notanyfox#3644
    @writerred
    I would say my English is a bit too good for me to be the char you think I am on Et. Pay more attention to his world chat.

@jsxshadow
    You complain about your playing conditions and use it as an excuse for your defeat. Have you never thought that a lot of the people you fight may live far away from your server and have a worse ping than you ? Being half a second behind can be more of a disadvantage than a small gear difference.

On the archer video, hahaha no, you lost because you got outsmarted. But then again the great Joe is not a coward, he has to run in the face of his opponent with no survival ready :p
    Well that's a good example showing you don't always win and don't outsmart everyone. You were playing the same class, both sage, your opponent didn't have the gear advantage. This archer makes a video showing that an archer can still beat other classes if they are played by noobs. And which archer does he choose as opponent ? Joe :D

This shows you are the exact opposite of what you're trying to make us believe you are. :D
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    @notanyfox#3644 I said already what the matter was. Again you have no analytical talent.

But ok I say it again:

I If my attacks wouldnt have missed at obvious points then I would have won. My archer only has a bit more survi but his has more dmg/spirit (even tho spirit doesnt matter at all). Also I told Bat before the fights that I wasnt really rdy to pvp bit went anyways and he did ask me if he could use those fights in the vid and I am not a prick and got norhing to hide so ofc I agreed. Anyone can see that I also lost due to bad luck and due to the lack of my anti-stun leaps which make a huge difference far beyond a little bit of a gear advantage. Still. My first time playing archer in pvp in 3 years without playing archer much cept for dailies and all and I still did better than most other archer on our server which is really sad tbh.

Dont worry. Soon enough there will be rematches so it's fine. :)
  • italian12#4855
    italian12#4855 Posts: 1 New User
    You guys know this is a game right? Sometimes its ok to run into 30 enemies just for luls. You guys are taking serious playing to another level. Are you guys sponsored?
  • notanyfox#3644
    @notanyfox#3644 I said already what the matter was. Again you have no analytical talent.

But ok I say it again:

I If my attacks wouldnt have missed at obvious points then I would have won. My archer only has a bit more survi but his has more dmg/spirit (even tho spirit doesnt matter at all). Also I told Bat before the fights that I wasnt really rdy to pvp bit went anyways and he did ask me if he could use those fights in the vid and I am not a prick and got norhing to hide so ofc I agreed. Anyone can see that I also lost due to bad luck and due to the lack of my anti-stun leaps which make a huge difference far beyond a little bit of a gear advantage. Still. My first time playing archer in pvp in 3 years without playing archer much cept for dailies and all and I still did better than most other archer on our server which is really sad tbh.

Dont worry. Soon enough there will be rematches so it's fine. :)

We finally agree on the fact that you lost. Good luck for your rematches.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • asfrank
    asfrank Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    hawke1000 wrote: »

I do not "edit" my 1v1 videos. They show exactly what they show. Tell Ararat to upload some videos of his own & then we'll see who is more on point. Until then, I don't believe his reactions, timings or anything is better than mine. Thanks.

~ Ruby_Inferno

Why would I tell him to upload when I'm the one against these biased, edited videos. Go watch himself live just like I watched him and you. He's far better. If you don't want to, it's fine. You can remain the best by these edited videos.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    asfrank wrote: »
    hawke1000 wrote: »

~ Ruby_Inferno

Why would I tell him to upload when I'm the one against these biased, edited videos. Go watch himself live just like I watched him and you. He's far better. If you don't want to, it's fine. You can remain the best by these edited videos.

Let me tell you one thing:

You have NO IDEA how much work it would be to edit sooo many videos like the ones Ruby and I have uploaded and how long that would take. Even if you were a lifeless person...the effort in doing that would be absolutely rediculous. But sure, kudo to ruby that he is such an absolute master of video-editing that even hollywood would look pale against.

Sorry to disappoint you, but for people with jobs there is not enough time to fake something like that.

ofc I agree with my man @hawke1000 <3 We show skill, no one needs to tell you that we are good @asfrank We have prove. Others can tell alot of little stories, claiming that someone is particularly good but like when ur in court. You have no proof -> you lose. Same here, there is no reason to believe you. Absolutely none and when push comes to shove, people will always believe in the proof.
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    @notanyfox well if you arent the main person i thought you might be, then that leaves me to think you're one of the main people who argues with him, to which my opinion stays the same. I find all of them annoying and egotistical, but i agree with you on this argument
This discussion has been closed.