Returning player need help

Options
pigeonv2
pigeonv2 Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey guys, I decided to come back after a few years and realized that I gave away most of my stuff when I quit. I currently do not have a helmet, shoes, a belt, bracelet, and one ring. What's the easiest way to get some mediocre enough gear to get back on my feet? Preferably a cost friendly method too, as I am naturally flat out broke. I'm a seeker by the way.

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    What level? 100+?​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    Going to jack this thread since I have a few questions concerning gear in this game. I quit actively playing around November, and quit altogether in January. I started playing a different game, and kept on running into PWI people.
    Anyway, since then there seems to be massive changes. I read in another thread that there is a r9r4. Does this follow that there is also a T4 nirvana? Also, is the game still a massive dailies grind? If there is no T4 Nirvana, will T3 Nirvana(was called G16 last i heard) +5 suffice till I can get r9?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The r9r4 is basically the chinese version of r9r3. Our r9r3 is in most cases stronger than theirs, so "upgrading" from r9r3 to r9r4 is in a lot of cases actually more of a downgrade.
    There is a completely new weapon though called g17 and is superior over r9r3 but its currently near impossible to get, so nobody have it yet. The weapon comes from a mix of homestead dailies and new instance.
    Nirvana gear had no changes since you left. Going T3 +5 untill you can afford r9 sounds like a good plan. Consider go lunar version so you can resell the gear when you got your r9.
    Pwi is still all daily grinding. Theres an expansion coming up (nobody know when) with new primal passives again, which require a large amount of both red and purple primal blood.
    There are new skills from homestead and takes around 2 months of dailies to get, plus minus 10 days depend on your class. All skills are worth it except one of the mystic skills as far as i remember.
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Concise answer, thanks cheese :)