TW and DC: Your Winners!

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    The end of 1 season marks the beginning of the next.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    says who?
    A new season starts when the map is reset. Every tw season was like this.
  • scruncy
    ofc, when we run out of arguments, we switch to insults, right?
  • daymond
    scruncy wrote: »
    says who?
    A new season starts when the last finishes. Every tw season was like this.

(P.S. the xTW map did not reset before the previous season ended. Your statement is false.)

alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • daymond

@arspaulina#4310 & @orinj , just to be clear:

March 15th Season 1 of Dragon Conquest Officially Began

Thursday, May 26 (6 Weeks Later) - DC Season 1 Ended and Prizes were sent out

Since then, it has been 12 Weeks (TWICE THE DURATION OF SEASON ONE) and my faction has been fighting each and every week.
    - Every week our faction has bid money to attack territories
    - Every week our members spend money on HP Charms, PvP Pots, HP Pots, Mana Pots, & More
    - Every week our members commit to 2 hours of scheduled gameplay

And now, all of that is for nothing?
    Twice the duration of season 1 and for nothing?
    The announced prizes are being canceled?
    They wasted their time and resources?

This is definitively the case?
    Yes?

alFcxeg.png
  • scruncy
    daymond wrote: »
    says who?
    A new season starts when the last finishes. Every tw season was like this.

(P.S. the xTW map did not reset before the previous season ended. Your statement is false.)

My statement is correct. There was NO NEW season for xtw. map is supposed to reset for a new season. lol
  • daymond
    There were multiple weeks of X-TW before the first season of X-Tw
    #Fact

There were complaints about that as well.
    alFcxeg.png
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User

My statement is correct. There was NO NEW season for xtw. map is supposed to reset for a new season. lol

So much this!!
    There were multiple weeks of X-TW before the first season of X-Tw
    #Fact

There were complaints about that as well.

So because there were complaints and some guilds from Season 1 had unfair advantages makes it ok to dole out rewards to your supposed season that wasn't even announced, map reset or point reset?
    Makes sense.

Your "Season 2" was never announced and the winners are now taking it upon themselves to demand rewards for something that didn't exist.​​
    Here we go again....
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    1st season was major fk up by pwe lets be honest, some factions started with points from first 2 'training' weeks in season 1, 60-40 points lead from start depending per faction , there was no npc for 1 or 2 weeks with the winner in t3 battles being decided randomly (or who counted as defender auto won that wars) so some factions got majorly fked right there with a loss of 60 points easly.
    Map wasnt reseted at end of S1 , rankings and points just continued , no official anouncement on season starting. Some factions had 3-7 lands from week 1 cause of that (thats how tempest managed to score highest amount of points from end of S1 till recent anouncement).
    Now they come and tell us S2 ended and that map will be reset , map got reseted , rankings were empty but each faction retained the points from previous battles and when it came time to bid and proces the bids everything (map/rankings) got reverted.
    2 weeks of no offical comment on the fk up or anything.

Like ppl mentioned some sort of reward to all participating factions would be apreciated because of all the problems.

And with seeing how it was all that does that mean S3 started 2 weeks ago and its ongoing atm?
    If that is the case how will the winner be decided this time?
    Map wasnt reseted and none other then factions that placed 2-4 have any chance to catch up to number 1 faction on rankings.
    So will the winner be decided by who's first on ranking?
    Or will the winner be decided who gets the most points from last anouncement till next anouncment?
    Because either way is highly unfair to rest simply because no1 out of top 4 can compete to win the season ,and since some factions start with more lands and some with less in this period again its unfair to majority again.

With how event was introduced it should be possible to revert it to starting state with empty map/rank/points.
    Or the devs could just reprogram all factions to start from same number of points to 'fool' the system if it doesnt work?

And if that all is the case is there any point to even having an xTW tournament (season) ?

Oh and this kind of problems and no answers from PWE or any comunication is just driving ppl away from the event and making them loose interest and destroys the competition.
  • daymond
    So because there were complaints and some guilds from Season 1 had unfair advantages makes it ok to dole out rewards to your supposed season that wasn't even announced, map reset or point reset?
    Makes sense.

Your "Season 2" was never announced and the winners are now taking it upon themselves to demand rewards for something that didn't exist.​​

If it was not season 2, then what was it?
    And what do you call what is going on right now?
    And what is your suggestion if this map doesn't get or can not be reset?

Should people continue to participate because maybe the map will not be reset?
    Or should they have faith that it will be and not bother with X-TW until PWE gets their **** together?
    alFcxeg.png
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    why can't xtw be played for the sake of having fun versus people from other servers?
    You NEED a reward? lol​​
    Here we go again....
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    So since I've been prepping for a vacation I haven't been around for the weekend. So after letting Orinj know whats up and some of the concerns regarding using time/energy/resouces for xTW, this is what I got. (I actually didn't see this message until I got on this morning)

Follow-up:
    After discussing the situation and understanding that people still put genuine effort into participating in these events, I think it's fair that they be rewarded, regardless of points being reset or not. Yeah, not the most ideal solution but I think they've earned it. Thanks. -Orinj

Hope this helps!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    why can't xtw be played for the sake of having fun versus people from other servers?
    You NEED a reward? lol​​

in before they start to demand reward for pvping, because they waste there pots and charms xD

Makes sense.

If it was not season 2, then what was it?
    And what do you call what is going on right now?
    And what is your suggestion if this map doesn't get or can not be reset?

Should people continue to participate because maybe the map will not be reset?
    Or should they have faith that it will be and not bother with X-TW until PWE gets their **** together?

what reward got all the normal ppl during xTW? those amount of token didn't even covered charms and pots and all..but ppl still joined for fun, is all what is about ..so better let's stop this bullcrap : we need reward because we used charm and pots bla bla lol..

Is simple like many ppl said before u cant say X won because u substract that old points .lol ..because ppl started with land ...every one knows that the more lands u have the more points u get each week..so end of line some faction had no chance.
    Plus many faction chose to have a fun war doing a 1v1 with op faction and not defending the lvl1 land making them losing all land and not getting point, knowing there is no new season started.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    The end of 1 season marks the beginning of the next.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+postseason
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    It's really pointless for faction 5th place and down to even bother bidding for XTW. If points don't reset, same 4 faction will win this season also. The other factions can't catch up. I'm not even in a faction but reading all this, if this is how it works, even I see that the other factions can't compete with such an advantage in points from first season.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    sin20 wrote: »
    And if that all is the case is there any point to even having an xTW tournament (season) ?

This sums it up pretty well. PWE is either incapable of running seasons correctly or they just don't care enough to put the effort into it. Just let Dragon's Conquest run continuously, ignore the points, and don't give any rewards. There would be better fights anyway if people chose their opponent based on difficulty rather than how many lands they would lose to save their precious points.

And @daymond , pvp is not for profit and has not been for many years. I just got 61m in the mail from my faction for TW attendance this past season. Sure it looks nice, but if you add up all the pvp supplies I bought I still lost money. Nobody owes you a reward for participating in xtw. Do it for the chance to fight other servers and test yourself.
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    finnaly someone that rly use his brain

There was never a season2 announced.
    Consider your *waste* ( I personally fight for fun and not rewards) as training for the next season.
    Nobody told you to *waste* your ressources, that was all your own choice.
    There was never a season2 announced.
    Consider your *waste* ( I personally fight for fun and not rewards) as training for the next season.
    Nobody told you to *waste* your ressources, that was all your own choice.
  • daymond
    So since I've been prepping for a vacation I haven't been around for the weekend. So after letting Orinj know whats up and some of the concerns regarding using time/energy/resouces for xTW, this is what I got. (I actually didn't see this message until I got on this morning)

Follow-up:
    After discussing the situation and understanding that people still put genuine effort into participating in these events, I think it's fair that they be rewarded, regardless of points being reset or not. Yeah, not the most ideal solution but I think they've earned it. Thanks. -Orinj

Hope this helps!

Thank you @arspaulina#4310 , can you ask him when he intends for these to be sent out?​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    They should not receive rewards again because a new season starts when everyone starts at 0 not some BS handicap where the winners of the previous season gets a 500-1000 point lead over everyone else. This makes it impossible for new factions or rising factions to ever win XTW so those who are asking for prizes again are just trying to game the system. In my opinion you should just punish the greedy because they are being greedy and asking for more when PWE was already being nice enough to even give us these rewards. They were never required to hand us these rewards but they wanted to so don't be so greedy and say "oh we XTW for 12 more weeks we deserve to get more prizes."

If they get rewards again then this is complete BS because they were given a point handicap. If you want it to be fair subtract the points they had from the end of season 1 from their reset score and then order them for handouts. That will at least be some what more fair because winners of season 1 all owned 5+ lands each meaning the following week they can gain 100+ points where as every other faction would only get maybe 30 points.

If you must give them rewards just give them the 4th-10th prize to all the top 10 or whatever.
    Post edited by bangbang on
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    So wait, the winners already had an unfair advantage with carryover points and they demand and get another round of rewards? How about the other ranked factions who didn't get an advantage and also didn't receive rewards?

Where's the equity for them? Might as well give every faction free rewards as well. It's like giving additional tax concessions to the top 1% because they got tax concessions already. Praise the logic.
  • daymond
    I like how people are like "They didn't earn it! its not fair!" when there are brand new guilds in both the top 3 and the top 10.
    Plus, the duration of time that has passed since the first season is twice the length that the first season was.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    you didnt finish top3, get over it, better luck current season. stop crying in vain​​

what current season?
    every Wednesday map resets, rankings cleared points stay the same

as i know the rewards was for the DC event and not for the season

so @superfedee get over it you dont get the helmet xD
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    you didnt finish top3, get over it, better luck current season. stop crying in vain

what current season?
    every Wednesday map resets, rankings cleared points stay the same

as i know the rewards was for the DC event and not for the season

so @superfedee get over it you dont get the helmet xD

i dont need an helmet, and my faction is gonna get them so gf.
    haters gonna hate​​

still you didn't answer if you think that is a current season, cause map every week resets and it comes back again
    plus watch your language
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    What deal with it and work hard , half of the factions dont have any chance to catch up in time till end of 'season 3' even though they look better then most atm, so whats the point of this tournament then , to give same factions rewards all the time?
    Every season of every competition is being reset , so idk how we can even have a season with unfair advantage and pretend everything is ok xD
    And seeing that SS from chinas xTW seems its being reset there regularly so whats the fk up here?