Challange of the Protectors - Heavenfall Tower

Options
ruhcik
ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
Hello i suppose everyone think its most bored/uselss room in Tower i can give one good tip. Summon on new patch NPC here who automatically resp the Main Boss.

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    ...what?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    ¿Que?
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    "Hello I suppose everyone thinks challenge of protectors is the most boring room in heavenfall tower. I got a tip, in the next patch they will add NPC that will autospawn the boss", thats how I understood what he was saying. Any source?​​
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    I think I got his question. I am just gonna put it in a equivalent form:
    "Hello I suppose everyone thinks that Heavenfall Temple is too borring, will you please add a NPC that allows me to finish it in 5 minutes I hate playing for 3-5 hours when I am not glitching. Oh and BTW, do the same with Cube, I hate Cube lasts so long when all you need is the dang npc which gives you the cog. Oh and btw, I hate actually playing the game I will want some option in boutique to insta get everything. Thank you!"
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • roziveru
    roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Well to kill mobs u need like 2-3 npcs. To kill boss for most of the time 3 maybe few more in last room (at least for me). So it's 3~4 mins of just waiting multiplied by 12. Optional boss spawning npc or any other option to speed things up would be nice.

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    i can kill boss with zero npcs, but do need the first two to handle the mobs yes.
  • ruhcik
    Options
    Its not about that Summons which dealing dmg to mobs. Its about new NPC which can immediately resp MAIN boss if im sure to kill it. 4min less x 12= 48 minutes /week.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    ruhcik wrote: »
    Its not about that Summons which dealing dmg to mobs. Its about new NPC which can immediately resp MAIN boss if im sure to kill it. 4min less x 12= 48 minutes /week.

Would probably be less for casters, I don't know of many that can kill the last tower boss without npc help. Helps APS chars a lot though.

• ruhcik
    Options
    That's why u can activate boss when you ready. Its pointless for me to wait 4-5min for nutin.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    Storms can kill final protector boss in 100-107 without npcs, just use searing moonlight
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    It's how it is designed. There are a lot of other quests that requre pointless moves. Or better to say, every quest which requires to do something is like that tiger-2.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png