TW and DC: Your Winners!

1246

Comments

  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    They actually reseted the map and the ranking at last weeks maint (so it can be reseted) but seems they also fked something up and it reverted after 2 days.
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    i didn't notice until today that xTw map did not reset xD
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @orinj
    You said that the DC map was going to be reset this maint. What happened?
    My faction is asking me daily as their leader, whether or not they will be receiving their season rewards,
    Could you please provide insight?
    Post edited by daymond on
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    daymond wrote: »
    To those who think that the winners should not receive their rewards:

    You think that the HP charms, HP Pots, MP Charms, MP Pots,defense charms, ink dragon bloods, NW pots, PvP Pots (Ironguards, Chi Pots, Pan Gu Essence, etc.) and 4 months of battles they attended expending their resources should all go unrewarded?
    ​​

    Yes...

    In case you didnt notice, the last few years of TW have been going pretty much unrewarded. PK goes unrewarded, yet you happily participate in both... Why? Cuz its a game you play for fun ^-^.

    To be completely honest domino has stated multiple times that the new season would be announced in the future, and I can tell you for a fact that Hoorah was completely taken off-guard by the sudden reward and Im willing to bet you $1000 you were too. A reward for the last weeks of xTW would be pretty neat, but lets not pretend that they owe us a reward lol, no one was expecting any. Hell Im pretty sure that Karma/Infamous/Hoorah even sacrificed their points the past weeks to get more fun and even fights, knowing fully well that the points in the post-season would most likely not matter anyway. I can ofcourse not speak for Karma/Infamous but I know this is 100% true for Hoorah, our decisions werent based on points whatsoever, we just figured we wont get a better chance to 1v1 against other strong factions than during the post season, where we arent playing for points.

    TLDR; Rewards? Pretty neat, but lets not lie n pretend we were expecting them and they owe us.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Hoorah was completely taken off-guard by the sudden reward and Im willing to bet you $1000 you were too.



    Would you like my PayPal or rather just pay me directly with in game gold?
    I'd like six +12 Orbs please, one +11 Orb, and the last 45 gold we can convert to coin at a rate of 4,000,000 per (That will be 180,000,000 coins). I am usually available in game 09:00-10:00 & 17:00-23:00 Weekdays. Friday can be random at times as can Sunday. Saturday I am pretty much on all day though for events.

    Thank you Pawn.
    The Orbs can be sold to cover the prize money we've been motivating our guild to show up to X-TW for during the last 4 month stretch. Appreciate it <3

    When would you like to meet up and pay?

    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    How about instead of all this whining we remember the best moments of the last months of TW :#

    Easily best xTW ever:


    IGN: Madskillz
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    *runs into thread*

    I come bearing a message! Orinji has been busy with other PWE titles and unfortunately hasn't been able to come around and address every thread. But here's the responses I got via PM regarding DC related issues. I posted these questions on his wall

    Ars : DC Inquiry # 1 Why was it not reset? And if for some reason it can't be reset, will prize structures be reworked in the future?
    Orinj : - We're not sure why it wasn't reset. We put it in the maintenance ticket, but it somehow got overlooked by our CN Engineering staff. We'll work to resolve that next week.

    Ars : DC Inquiry # 2 Will factions that have been declared winners be receiving their prizes? If so, do you have a general timeline and if not, reason why?
    Orinj : - From what I've read and heard, these prizes were previously handed out, no?

    On # 2 I might have to grab him again for more clarification when he's not tied up, but if rewards were already handed out
    orinj wrote: »
    shopcheese wrote: »
    -looks at xTW winner announcement-
    -facepalm-

    You realise the map was never reset and the season rewards have already been giving out not too long ago? A new season never started in the first place.

    Is that really the case? (lol) I post what my team sends me, so sometimes the info is off, lol. But if that is indeed the case, the DC message above isn't relevant.

    Not sure if this is what people wanted to hear, but I did hear back.

    EDIT : Forgot to post up the TW Rewards response silly me!

    Ars : TW Rewards for Season 9 : When will these rewards be mailed out for the previous season winners?
    Orinj - Yes, indeed. We tried sending them out this week but found that the reward items had been removed from our whitelist. We have to wait until next Maintenance for this to get fixed.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    @arspolina For the xTw Season ( since 4 month ) was declear recently as off season with same rewards as Season 9 because we are fighting since 4 month, so if i understand what you mean, for nothing ? LoL !!

    It was declear by a CM as the first post of this subject and winner faction ( Top 20 faction so ) deserve what was announced since we fight more than a " normal season ".
  • bloodking82
    bloodking82 Posts: 27 Arc User
    *runs into thread*

    I come bearing a message! Orinji has been busy with other PWE titles and unfortunately hasn't been able to come around and address every thread. But here's the responses I got via PM regarding DC related issues. I posted these questions on his wall

    Ars : DC Inquiry # 1 Why was it not reset? And if for some reason it can't be reset, will prize structures be reworked in the future?
    Orinj : - We're not sure why it wasn't reset. We put it in the maintenance ticket, but it somehow got overlooked by our CN Engineering staff. We'll work to resolve that next week.

    Ars : DC Inquiry # 2 Will factions that have been declared winners be receiving their prizes? If so, do you have a general timeline and if not, reason why?
    Orinj : - From what I've read and heard, these prizes were previously handed out, no?

    On # 2 I might have to grab him again for more clarification when he's not tied up, but if rewards were already handed out
    orinj wrote: »
    shopcheese wrote: »
    -looks at xTW winner announcement-
    -facepalm-

    You realise the map was never reset and the season rewards have already been giving out not too long ago? A new season never started in the first place.

    Is that really the case? (lol) I post what my team sends me, so sometimes the info is off, lol. But if that is indeed the case, the DC message above isn't relevant.

    Not sure if this is what people wanted to hear, but I did hear back.

    EDIT : Forgot to post up the TW Rewards response silly me!

    Ars : TW Rewards for Season 9 : When will these rewards be mailed out for the previous season winners?
    Orinj - Yes, indeed. We tried sending them out this week but found that the reward items had been removed from our whitelist. We have to wait until next Maintenance for this to get fixed.

    So, we get mixed answers from a GM that doesn't know why the map didn't reset in time, with a chance that all the top factions who were fighting for X-TW rewards, get nothing because PWI **** up every 2 days?

    Talk to the top 3 faction leaders on vent/teamspeak/discord, the rest of the people should not have a say in someone else's reward. If you are not in the top 3 factions, you really have no say in this, whatever the hell you think you have, you don't.

    No rewards will kick your most active players on all servers in the nuts, and i'm 100% sure that at least 50-100 people will quit over this, you really want to make your palyer base even smaller?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Why would people quit over rewards they werent supposed to get in the first place.
    People getting so whiny..
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    Ppl complained will quit because of some spend promo...because of merge and alot of more stuff..and still those ppl are still here xD

    They shouldnt send anything because they didnt reset the map or annonce new season of xtw..after that season ended many faction didnt care about points anymore and some chosed to 1v1 op faction on tier 3 leaving tier 1 to be lost because nothing to lose season ended..so they lost all lands so next week less points ..
    Basicaly when u know is a new season map is reseted u plan diffrent how u play ur cards.
  • valetdepic
    valetdepic Posts: 1 Arc User
    EDIT : Forgot to post up the TW Rewards response silly me!

    Ars : TW Rewards for Season 9 : When will these rewards be mailed out for the previous season winners?
    Orinj - Yes, indeed. We tried sending them out this week but found that the reward items had been removed from our whitelist. We have to wait until next Maintenance for this to get fixed.

    So we have to wait again for the reward. Ok..
    It leads to a question from me. What about ppl who was in a winner faction and leave after the season's end. We should have the reward because we win the season with our friends, but we will not in faction when reward will be send, so, reward for us or not?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @valetdepic for TW i believe you will receive the reward.
    Last season i got the tw reward (a weapon) on an alt that havent been in the winning faction for even a week during the season. And it was even at the very beginning of season (the week when merge happened)
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    chipboy wrote: »
    So if the server was reset the points would be:

    Tempest = 620
    infamous = 610
    Hoorah = 490

    If you use the data from when we thought the reset would be http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9984453-dragon's-conquest-tournament-ranking

    Pretty sure that would be the first, second and third unless I missed another faction that wasn't in the top 5 ish that got a bunch of points this season.


    There is the season winners up there. Do the math, its the same as if the points were actually reset. Will be sad if Tempest doesn't get top prize as they were clearly the #1 winner.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Someone told Orinj that the rewards were already sent out, so there won't be any X-tw rewards. That matter seems settled.

    Now the only question is whether we get our DC reset next maint, as well as our TW rewards.

    @arspaulina#4310 are you aware that no one received their dragonlord coins rewards from the last X-TW?
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    vonheltr wrote: »
    chipboy wrote: »
    So if the server was reset the points would be:

    Tempest = 620
    infamous = 610
    Hoorah = 490

    If you use the data from when we thought the reset would be http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9984453-dragon's-conquest-tournament-ranking

    Pretty sure that would be the first, second and third unless I missed another faction that wasn't in the top 5 ish that got a bunch of points this season.


    There is the season winners up there. Do the math, its the same as if the points were actually reset. Will be sad if Tempest doesn't get top prize as they were clearly the #1 winner.

    u realize that make no sense..because they started with more lands=more points evry week xD
    is vry important the amount of land u have..so basically that math is nothing lol
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Mr. Superfede just doesnt get it.
    After last xtw season ended and the rewards were sent out, there was no map reset or even a announcement for a new season till now. So, we had ONE season of xtw ( with rewards sent ) and the second was supposed to start 2 weeks ago ( but we still wait for the reset).

    So, stop insisting of getting something you are not supposed to get in the first place.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    awwww, so bitter...
    want a hug, Fede?

    And then, read your own post again. When did ever started a new tw season without resetting the map?
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    The main problem here is no offical word on if they can reset the rankings/points/map or if they cant fking do it. If they cant do it there is no point basicly in having xTW seasons and competition and what not since not everyone starts from same spot and its not fair to everyone.
    Its like premiership just continuing from last season and pretending its all good and legit xD
    They fked up 2 times so far and lets hope they dont fk up 3rd time aswell then really there is no point in having this event.

    And as for rewards , it doesnt matter if your faction sh.it on them or if you think they dont deserve the rewards , FACT IS since 1st season ended till last post made by orinj they got the most points and if there will be some rewards sent out they are winners lol.
    "tempest can't claim anything for past season cause they got sh.it on by any other competitive faction "
    This part is really funny , so even though they got most amount of points they dont deserve the 'win' because you say so?xD
    If same logic is applied your faction got rekt by karma last 2 times badly so they deserve to be the winners then.
    And about them having more lands , well every faction did the same , went for more lands , some got lucky to manage to hold them longer , some didnt get so lucky.


    This system is not good and with no reset and no official anouncements any further competition is pointless untill it get fixed or they come up with some solution for the problems.

  • killermystic
    killermystic Posts: 20 Arc User
    GG


    1906 v -125 wth this mean lol
    http://prnt.sc/c5c23y
    dingo488 wrote: »
    man all this flaming about results B) guess that means Hoorah is the only faction thats still undefeated in 1v1s against top factions

    2-0 Karma
    2-0 Tempest
    2-0 Vindicate (not actually a top faction :wink: )

    just give us all the helmets then I guess B)
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Dball made all of Hoorah watch Hillary Clinton's Meme Promotion video before the xTW so we were all tilted. #legitexcuse


    IGN: Madskillz
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    i am not saying that tempest got sh.it on then they don't deserve rewards, i am saying top3 factions of season 2 are the 3 factions that beat everyone else LAST season

    karma defeat happened after season2 ended and karma also is one of the top3 factions aswell

    and if you wanna put it that way then what does crisis deserve? we shat on crisis last season, karma tempest and vindicate shat on crisis last season, you should have no say in the matter normal-1.gif

    am sure it will go better next one normal-1.gif

    it's like leicester won last premiership but now man utd has ibra and ibra scored 6 goals to them, then we shouldn't give last season title to leicester flawless logic


    also at both of you, xTW map never had been reseted since the event exist, every faction kept all the lands even the ones gained the very first week when the event glitched and disconnected everyone after 5 mins, then gave random wins or losses to factions attending,
    after that,
    season 1 started with few factions ahead in lands and ranking (and crisis was between them), 3 months of xtws, season 1 ended with Karma as a winner, rewards were sent out, rankings were attempted to be reset but could not, season 2 started, 3 months of xtws, season 2 finished 2 weeks ago, rankings were attempted to be reset but could not.

    you all trying to set up weird arguments to stop karma infa and hoorah to get crests, jealous and haters normal-1.gif

    what do you think? this is going to be last xTw season? there will be more in future stop the salt and be meritocratic​​


    My point is from end of season 1 till post was made Tempest got the most points, period.
    And like in every sport who gets most points during regular season is the winner.

    And as i recall last week before post was made you lost to Karma so that still counts in that period xD
    How is this :
    "it's like leicester won last premiership but now man utd has ibra and ibra scored 6 goals to them, then we shouldn't give last season title to leicester flawless logic"
    Related to this :
    "Its like premiership just continuing from last season and pretending its all good and legit xD"
    Idk why u mentioned ibra and man utd but my point here was comparing how it would be if the season just continued in other sports xD

    And how is : "Tempest is the winner of this period because they got the highest amount of points during that time." me setting up a wierd argument?
    Its a fact and nothing made up, your faction could still get ur crests xD
    But i see your logic is flawless and what you say is how things should be (lmfao).
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    meritocratically tempest do not deserve top3 because they exploited a period where they received no bids on T2 lands and seized T2 lands again exploiting a flawed matchmaking system, the very day they got bids on those lands they lost 4 out of 6, then they lost every 1vs1 to every other top faction.

    meritocratically tempest do not deserve crests.

    my metaphor was that the factions that are receiveing the rewards for past season, are not the strongest on the board at the very moment,

    but still, the past season, they were the best, and they should be rewarded for what they accomplished in past 3 months of dragon conquest.​​

    Main problem here is that nothing is fair , w/e way they decide to reward isnt fair to other , they got most points but started with big advantage but thats pwe's fault and they need to give us some insurance it wont repeat but seeing how there's no any official word or anything yea we can only hope.
    Just hire fking russians to make tourny and xtourny work , pay them in vodka and everyone happy ffs.
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User

    @arspaulina#4310 & @orinj , just to be clear:

    March 15th Season 1 of Dragon Conquest Officially Began

    Thursday, May 26 (6 Weeks Later) - DC Season 1 Ended and Prizes were sent out

    Since then, it has been 12 Weeks (TWICE THE DURATION OF SEASON ONE) and my faction has been fighting each and every week.
    - Every week our faction has bid money to attack territories
    - Every week our members spend money on HP Charms, PvP Pots, HP Pots, Mana Pots, & More
    - Every week our members commit to 2 hours of scheduled gameplay

    And now, all of that is for nothing?
    Twice the duration of season 1 and for nothing?
    The announced prizes are being canceled?
    They wasted their time and resources?

    This is definitively the case?
    Yes?







    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    There was never a season2 announced.
    Consider your *waste* ( I personally fight for fun and not rewards) as training for the next season.
    Nobody told you to *waste* your ressources, that was all your own choice.