Who's with me lol!!!!!!

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
i will start tiping mounts in arc and burning down cat shops if i don't see a new random code give away better be super cool to who's with me?

Who's with me lol!!!!!! 18 votes

Hell yeah let's burn this mother down
11% 2 votes
No im happy
38% 7 votes
I already have the pitchfork ready you need me to light tourch 4 u
11% 2 votes
I secretly work for pwi and there 4 voting no on new code
38% 7 votes

Comments

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Options
    Or how about more possible answers for the poll?

I am not looking to burn PWI down, nor am I exactly happy, nor am I exactly completely disgruntled... annoyed for sure, but I would never look to burn something down just because I am displeased with it.

So one possibility is to quit, although to go where? Sounds about as great as the "Never Trump" movement being against Trump, but offered no real alternative. So unless you could find another MMORPG to go to, quitting is a "been there, done that, still here" option.

Here is an idea, what new would you want from a code? Personally, I would like to see event gold myself, definitely not stupid fireworks (fireworks in the mail is fine during any national holidays, and the like). I would like codes to be strictly through the ARC platform, and specifically not sent via Emails (cause I have never got even 1 such code in the email, except the 1 for Neverwinter which I dont play).

So, maybe this thread should deliver what people want to see in the codes / mailbox / log-ins, instead of just raising digital pitchforks and fingers, while digitally burning pixels down?

So like I said, I would like to see some event gold. o:)
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    B)
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Why is summertime not over yet​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Can I pick the "I secretly work for PWI" option or is that too weird? XD

((I actually don't, please don't ask me any questions about what they do, I know literally about as much as you all do LOL))

But yes aside from the Dreamchaser stuff, what codes would you suggest get put in or distributed? You know the Anniversary is just around the corner anyways, maybe wait and see? They always tend to do cool stuff around that time of the year anyways.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Please provide a video when you tip over mounts. Also, what did the cats ever do to you, they are trying super hard just to balance on their tails with their fat tummy. You go out and target them. I bet you will use the lighter shops for the flame, the snake shop as a stick. Use the mermaid fin to fan the flames as you watch west arch burn onion-51.gif?​​
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    no more mounts ever please no more mounts for anvi................
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    Am i the only one who realize that every login event PWI advertise how awesome it is or how it's the greatest login event ever. Anyone remember the login event, I think it was the first one where we got the war avatar A chest. Well Pwi some better or more rewarding login events would be useful.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    I guess most are happy i kinda get that feeling in game to.

only thing i noticed is some people are very bored i kinda want to see two events maybe 3 come back attack on arch wraith outside and the other event where there inside cities and you have to dig plants and kill main boss at the end and another fun popular event.

My faction on the other day was like well what you want to do today no what you want to do today went on for like an hour
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    Can I pick the "I secretly work for PWI" option or is that too weird? XD

((I actually don't, please don't ask me any questions about what they do, I know liIterally about as much as you all do LOL))

But yes aside from the Dreamchaser stuff, what codes would you suggest get put in or distributed? You know the Anniversary is just around the corner anyways, maybe wait and see? They always tend to do cool stuff around that time of the year anyways.

I would love to see more stuff given away for anni too. they used to stack the anni rewards from the previous years but stopped doing it at some point. i understand it was getting to be a huge list of items getting sent out but a lot of it was pretty useful.

some favorites, was the 2009 anni mount (11mps mount!), and the celestial fash (permanant dyable sage/demon fash from tigers) those items were nice and actually useful. better then the timed items or mounts they released later that were dumbed down (max speed 9-10 mps) or god forbid TIMED fash (PLEASE NO!) xD

Ohhh what about a permanent anniversary weapon fash? that would be interesting, maybe event gold? Just a few ideas.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    My faction on the other day was like well what you want to do today no what you want to do today went on for like an hour

When that happens we go tip over monsters in trials. Try it out. If people are really bored in previous faction. Trial 1 - no aoe everyone. Everyone sets up aoe. Let the insanity begin.​​
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    Options
    *Votes the last one while keeping a blank face*
    In the case of a new freebie (be it by codes or a login event), I would have to do major cleanup on my chars' mailboxes. Freebies are always nice, I'd say, but the fireworks event had quite the taste of trolling.
    It's become quite worse with time, actually.

As for the Assault on Archosaur event, I really feel that it was nice when the servers weren't merged yet. These days, I guess that there are too many potential rivals that the overall chance to get anything in the end is so much lower (unless you're only interested in the minimal boost in exp and item reward).

Be careful about what you wish for. ^^

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options