Best Players - Tideswell

creysero
creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
Nominate your best players by skills on the Tideswell server, Max 3 players :)

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Psychic:
Wizard:
Seeker:
Mystic:
Venomancer:
Duskblade:
Stormbringer:

Comments

• et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    Vilead x 3 all classes.
  • dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Archer: Dragoonz, Krayvus, Darkskies
    Assassin: Genesesia, Kemushi, Illusionist:
    Barbarian: Cinofelus (cant spell it sorry), FenrirWolf, Rafael?
    Blademaster: Shurikn, Vegblade, Robmyth, Ryukgrei
    Cleric: Aeliah, Aikana, Cherrie
    Psychic: Allonade, Mezk, Cosmosis
    Wizard: Dragslave, Sarisama, Hadosonzai
    Seeker: Kalopsia (i think she pretty much takes all three spots lmao)
    Mystic: PGjunior
    Venomancer: vilead, pepoash, wackytaffy
    Duskblade: Rekko (he pretty much takes all three spots too lol)
    Stormbringer: Chryso, AnnaJose, ReaperAnubis

Just personal opinion not generally a fact ok?
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User

*Sees "Psychic - Cosmosis"*... *Immediatly thinks this is a troll and doesn't even read the rest*
    You're joking right? Cosmosis csed everything ingame and doesn't even know about simple ingame functions or how to do an instance properly :| Gearwise? Sure, maybe, but the best =/= best geared, ijs...

Anyways, that's your opinion, I know, but jesus, either you don't know other psys or "best" to you means "best geared" :|

Mr. Justice
  • dylandarkk1
    Well he is the only psy that is full boundless so he has potential to top everyone else. Besides its just my opinion.
  • jovanivonsieg
    jovanivonsieg Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well, Some of those Classes got too much skilled/Geared people to just say 3.

If u put Kalopsia and rekko taking the 3 spots, Wouldn't Daniii take 3 spots on psychic list ?, i mean, Rb2 Nuema portal (Not all of it) 2.5k spirit, He's more Op Geared than Kalopsia or rekko :D , and Seekers and db got some very Op ppl. (iRaining [DB] should be there imo)
    Well he is the only psy that is full boundless so he has potential to top everyone else. Besides its just my opinion.

I Think it was discussed here on forum earlier but isn't going full boundless a downgrade ? Might be wrong here but trading 100 magic, 5 def lvl and 5 atk lvl for more soulforce, can't say if its worth. The Crit on boundless is decent but with the next expansion giving a passive to reduce critical dmg, it gonna pratically nerf crit dmg (Ink dragon buff [20%], Duskblade Buff [40%], and then there's the new passive giving 25% if maxed) .

I can't say what someone can gain going full boundless, if i'm wrong about it, someone please enlight me.
  • dylandarkk1
    Iraining ive seen her shard. There are way better dbs i agree with u on that. Theres one ive seen full diety db r9rr gears and r9 boundless wep but i didnt put it there coz i think she is fairly new. Ive seen kenichi gears and he is full kestra set better than iraining in fact. But ur right i could prolly put those players on the spot but i dunno the gap between rekko and them is huge that i just say he took all three spots. But yea ur right those dbs deserved honorable mentions.
  • jovanivonsieg
    jovanivonsieg Posts: 5 Arc User
    Iraining ive seen her shard. There are way better dbs i agree with u on that. Theres one ive seen full diety db r9rr gears and r9 boundless wep but i didnt put it there coz i think she is fairly new. Ive seen kenichi gears and he is full kestra set better than iraining in fact. But ur right i could prolly put those players on the spot but i dunno the gap between rekko and them is huge that i just say he took all three spots. But yea ur right those dbs deserved honorable mentions.

if When u say Best, its Best Geared then yeah u got the point, but i meant Skilled on pk West/nw/Tw Wise, but Raining isn't new, she was one of the first 105 db on dreamwaver. I mean, i've seen Sins with +7 gear and +10 weapon killing +10 deity sins/+12 weapon, in the end i think its how u play ur class. (Except 1v1 against db, that's just silly af.)

On a Sidenote some Db's are not going Boundless Sabers because they lose the range on it, i wonder why Sins kept it tho, Maybe its a secret nerf for db, we'll never know :D .

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Since I quit and idk who plays anymore here is a list of some of my mates that still play.

Which is basically what these threads ultimately end up as. :)

Archer: __RYDIA__ (Radio) Icefirewolf (iceypoo) Vitanix (weetabix)
    Assassin: VanguardianX (Mayo), AlonaWorld (Alonab), Kemushi, ChayalBoded (chay)
    Barbarian: skaterdark (cute barb), nanbuk, Morrier (Reverend)
    Blademaster: Ryukgrei (Ryuk <3) , RobMyth (VenoLvr XD) , VegBlade (Veggie)
    Cleric: Gwendollyn (Gwenny *hugs*), Lechi (kos), Cherriie (Cheerios), Aubree (bree)
    Psychic: Allonade (Timmy), DeadlyAlice (Nablice), xCurse (farty)
    Wizard: DeathProof (Dpoo <3), aberford (naber)
    Seeker: Ebrithalia (Ebro) , Kalopsia,
    Mystic: PG_Junior (PG_Hubbs), Melannie (Meanie) Damny (Scamny)
    Venomancer: Dustbunnie (adibro) AiwenLyra (Chloe) Pepoash (pepo) Empathise (Empy)
    Duskblade: Rekko, MoonMamba
    Stormbringer: Chryso

#nobias
    #Tempest <3
    #dontmissthegamemisstheplayers
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »
    Since I quit and idk who plays anymore here is a list of some of my mates that still play.

Cleric: Gwendollyn (Gwenny *hugs*), Lechi (kos), Cherriie (Cheerios), Aubree (bree)
    Venomancer: Dustbunnie (adibro) AiwenLyra (Chloe) Pepoash (pepo) Empathise (Empy)

#nobias
    #Tempest <3

It said best Tideswell players, not write a list of tempest members

tiger-37.gif

dblazen best pve sin ggwpezmacro4laif

oh wait I don't play anymore
    >implying​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »

#nobias
    #Tempest <3

I made it over Genesesia tiger-35.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • lechita
    lechita Posts: 14 Arc User
    Talking about TW i just can talk about who was on squad with me or who was annoying me in TW, i dont do pk so i cant talk about that.

Archer: __RYDIA__ (Rychan), DarkSkiesx (KoS), Goonz.
    Assassin: Kemushi, AlonaWolrd (Aloca), illusionist.
    Barbarian: Fenrir_Wolf, NagasakiBomb, Jans (time ago...) and Man.
    Blademaster: RobMyth (Bicho), Aelicia (Aechan), Veg, Ryuk (Musculitos).
    Cleric: Aeliah, Cherriie (Chuche<3).
    Psychic: Mezk, Techies (the copy), Daniiii (the traitor).
    Wizard: DeathProof (DPugly), Aberford (Pandaford), HadoSonzai (200m u SoT).
    Seeker: Kalopsia, Ebrithalia (<3)
    Mystic: Solielle (<3), Adibelle, Melannie (bombona).
    Venomancer: Pepoash (pepino), AiwenLyra.
    Duskblade: Rekko, MoonMamba (Mamby).
    Stormbringer: Chryso.

KoS Archers♥

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I`d like to add Aeliah as honorary archer to the list. Their tips regarding archers have greatly benefited most if not all archers.

For you lazybutts who havent read yet, please visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/761060/how-to-archer-in-pvp/p1
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User

You don't seem to sound like not only my gear is bad, and that i'm a total noob.

If i want to upgrade my saber to boundless, i could've gotten it by now if i see it as a major upgrade. But instead, i see it as the other way around. I feel it as it's a downgrade more than an upgrade. Because of the +2 range is important for me.

1. You can be sniped to death by sin while immobilized by tackling slash just because of a tiny bit of range disadvantage and don't bother telling me that db has anti stun and many getaway skills to counter that when tackling slash lasts 11 sec with 15 sec cooldown. You think db can spam those defensive skill more often than that? And don't bother to tell me to use jump too, any experienced players should know jumping/leaping while immobilized make you can't attack or use any skill until the immobilize effect wears off. But with +2 range, you can attack them back and at least trade blow for blow, that way they have lesser aggressive opportunity.

2. Since Db favors deity shards build a few lesser att level doesn't bother me, beside when your att level and your opponent def level is at a huge difference, that's not going to help much anyway. Except for well Jaded players and Jaded Seeker(because Seeker has much higher def level)., only effective against opponents that have very high def level that's close to your atk level.

3. With +2 range its easier to find an angle to aoe multi targets with Galemark and Ode spam, instead of having to re-position yourself to another angle from the target in order to do that. The more range you have, the lesser you have move.

4. Don't get rubberbanded so often while trying to land an attack on a moving target. This happens sometime when you try to get close to the target to attack, and they move like 0.5 meter and you got rubberbanded like 5 meters away or so from the target. With only 3 range you need to be very close to the target to land any melee attack. So even if you use blinking moment(which is almost like an instant cast skill), you'll mostly still have to move a bit to be close enough to the target to attack. Because the target moves a bit away from the spot you jumped to.

You were right the Boundless Saber is indeed Strong, but a strong attack is useless if it doesn't land.
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    [quote="dylandarkk1;1272841? And don't bother to tell me to use jump too, any experienced players should know jumping/leaping while immobilized make you can't attack or use any skill until the immobilize effect wears off. But with +2 range, you can attack them back and at least trade blow for blow, that way they have lesser aggressive opportunity.

Its terrain dependant. Usually only happens on uneven terrain, while jumping/leaping on even terrain generally is safe.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    saxroll wrote: »
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    [quote="dylandarkk1;1272841? And don't bother to tell me to use jump too, any experienced players should know jumping/leaping while immobilized make you can't attack or use any skill until the immobilize effect wears off. But with +2 range, you can attack them back and at least trade blow for blow, that way they have lesser aggressive opportunity.

Its terrain dependant. Usually only happens on uneven terrain, while jumping/leaping on even terrain generally is safe.

Well, for jumping if the target is on ground. When we jump, shouldn't we be at exactly where the target and same height. But somehow jumping, teleport us a bit above the center body of the target. So that's not a terrain issue, more of a skill issue. I have no idea whether the skill is meant like that or not.

Well, leaping is terrain dependent, if you're leaping from a completely flat terrain and the spot you're leaping into is completely flat also and same height/elevation. Then yup :open_mouth:

Db doesn't have leap, but i mentioned it anyway because even if it's very flat terrain, you might still end up an inch from ground sometime.
    Post edited by catgirl33 on
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • viikatemies92
    viikatemies92 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Meh list might be bit outdated / not containing best geared players and not containing many from DW bc I havent seen them play much but here goes some scrubby list

Archer: xKruelx, DarkSkiesx, .. ... then idk, most good archers quit. TheSacrifice and Elveva were the shizz
    Assassin: lol none jk. ChayalBlooded, Vyt, LuthienTe. Kastus was the shizz as well as Beesh
    Barbarian: KMA beats all the other sage nubs, Man, Strengthy
    Blademaster: Savadan, AdiLynnRose.. .. .. BMs are dead. Shoutout to Saethos and Zarkin_Baxil best BMs RT.
    Cleric: Aeliah, Shawnya, Eclod, Oeuvre. Honorable mention of Dos who quit.
    Psychic: eh I barely see any psys aside from Daniii, Jurisdiction... we need Alchidemi back
    Wizard: HarryDresden wait he quit <.< Ambichan, DeathProof. Honorable mention to RyougiShiki and CherryChen who quit too
    Seeker:cethan or whatever name he uses now (Boj), JanDezanTen, Initial_D_
    Mystic: TERRYYYYYTINIIII but she quit :( Scro, DanteTitan, AirKessey
    Venomancer: vilead no contest. Honorable mention to UBCNRED (sp? I always spell it wrong), DaValentine
    Duskblade: Rekko all the rest of them suck
    Stormbringer: Zalaiya, ZentNimbus, ReaperAnubis
  • ealdorman
    ealdorman Posts: 16 Arc User
    You're all forgetting mortalcross, he trumps everyone named lol.
  • de4thproof
    de4thproof Posts: 9 Arc User
    Meh list might be bit outdated / not containing best geared players and not containing many from DW bc I havent seen them play much but here goes some scrubby list

Archer: xKruelx, DarkSkiesx, .. ... then idk, most good archers quit. TheSacrifice and Elveva were the shizz
    Assassin: lol none jk. ChayalBlooded, Vyt, LuthienTe. Kastus was the shizz as well as Beesh
    Blademaster: Savadan, AdiLynnRose.. .. .. BMs are dead. Shoutout to Saethos and Zarkin_Baxil best BMs RT.
    Psychic: eh I barely see any psys aside from Daniii, Jurisdiction... we need Alchidemi back
    Wizard: HarryDresden wait he quit <.< Ambichan, DeathProof. Honorable mention to RyougiShiki and CherryChen who quit too
    Venomancer: vilead no contest. Honorable mention to UBCNRED (sp? I always spell it wrong), DaValentine

Thanks for the mention :), also who are you and why is there a fellow Finnish player that I don't know about? D:

DeathProof
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    de4thproof wrote: »

Thanks for the mention :), also who are you and why is there a fellow Finnish player that I don't know about? D:

Something about things stuck in your pants and drinking vodka. That's probably the reason why​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Dpoo collecting all the Finnish players. There's like what 4 on our server. Unless the rest are hiding behind moose.

Yes, the plural for moose is moose. :/
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User

Meh. I'm not good, mr, just annoying. :p
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • viikatemies92
    viikatemies92 Posts: 3 Arc User

I'm MrColum :p

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User

I'm MrColum :p

Wow I don't recognize the username without the long sig with all your alt names (at least I think you had that on the old forums). Thanks for the mention though (even though I'm a nab)​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    I ll write first 3 like gear and skilled , combined!

Archer:Dragoonz,Dyylena,Krayvus
    Assassin:Iluzionist,Kemushi,Casher
    Barbarian:Furry_Ball,Fenir_Wolf,BigCojones
    Blademaster:Shurikin,vegblade,robmith
    Cleric:Aikana,Aeliah,Cherrie
    Psychic:Daniii,Mezk,Tlexnet
    Wizard:Hado,Sarisama,deathproof
    Seeker:Arabianblade,YerX,CryingFreeman
    Mystic:Alejandro,PG Junior,Influence
    Venomancer:Vilead,Asemirah,Zaydah
    Duskblade:Rekko,Lucifer,Ken
    Stormbringer:NONE! there is one with good gear but not skilled, in tempest forgot name Cirso or somthing!
  • ohaiidar
    ohaiidar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Archer: DarkSkiesx, __RYDIA__, Dragoonz
    Assassin: AlonaWorld, Illusionist, Kemushi
    Barbarian: Man, Fenrir_Wolf, Rafael_Barb?
    Blademaster: RobMyth, Ryugrei, VegBlade
    Cleric: Cherriie, Aeliah, Yuuniee
    Psychic: Daniiii, Mezk, Tlanextli
    Wizard: DeathProof, HadoSenzo,
    Seeker: Kalopsia, CryingFreeman, Ebrithalia
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Damny, Melanie
    Venomancer: Vilead, Pepoash, Aemireiah
    Duskblade: Rekko, iRaining
  • y4n123
    y4n123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    damn lol, much non-sense in best player lists LOOOL
  • esco868
    esco868 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Vilead - all classes, all game modes. o/

Nigo
    Post edited by esco868 on
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    *cough* Prindagelf one shots all *cough cough*
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • epicvision#9773
    epicvision#9773 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Nominate your best players by skills on the Tideswell server, Max 3 players :)

Archer:DrAgOOnZ, DarkskiesX, __RYDIA__
    Assassin: illusionist, Ulquiorraa, AlonaWorld
    Barbarian: Fenrir_Wolf, BigCojones, Man
    Blademaster:ShurikN, RobMyth, Slewdem,
    Cleric: Aeliah, Aikana, Clergywoman
    Psychic:Allonade, Mezk, Daniiii
    Wizard:Dragslave, Deathproof, EnemyRT
    Seeker:Kalopsia, Angeronaxii, CryingFreeman
    Mystic: PGjunior, Alejandro, Melannie
    Venomancer: Vilead, WackyTaffy , Aemireiah
    Duskblade: Rekko, Lillucifer, iRaining
    Stormbringer: Chryso, ReaperAnubis.
  • forumnameaah
    forumnameaah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I'll not put players that cashed their gears to the top recently. they did not PK before merge and after merge of servers....

Archer: DarkSkiesx, DrAgOOnZ, Elveva(guess quit?) then Boogiepanda
    Assassin: AlonaWorld, Hesoka, kemushi
    Barbarian: BigCojones, Man, KMA
    Blademaster: VegBlade, RobMyth, Savadan
    Cleric: Cherriie, Aeliah, ClergyWoman
    Psychic: Tlanextli, LuciferV, Alchedemi
    Wizard: xPolo, DeathProof, EnemyRT
    Seeker: Kalopsia, CryingFreeMan, Ebrithalia
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Alejandroo, Melannie
    Venomancer: Aemirah, Vilead, Artemisa
    Duskblade: Rekko, iRaining, LilLuciferV( :D )
    Stormbringer: Chryso (do other SB even pk?)

This discussion has been closed.