TW and DC: Your Winners!

2456

Comments

  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    tempest got the highest amount of points cause they had like 6 T2 lands, first week those lands actually got bid they lost 70% of them normal-1.gif
    also tempest got shat on by any other faction in xtw past 2-3 months, so they didnt really deserve to finish top3.

    from last xTW end announcement 3+ months passed, to me new rewards are more than fair,
    the 3 factions getting the helms had been 1 palm over all the other faction contesting past 3 months so its just meritocratic.

    but i guess "damn my faction didnt qualify for helm, nope unfair, no rewards plox" normal-1.gif​​

    Yea your posts are always funny to read because your logic of how things should be changes to your benefit.

    I dont know if Tempest got 'shat' on or not but still they got the most points in this 'preseason' and about them having most t2 lands well your faction also had few lands and if Tempest lost 70% of them if they are so bad how did they still get more points then you since the end of the first season.

    And yea rewards are fair to you of course because your faction gets top prize and benefits the most from xTW season and points not being reset, and if you woudnt get anything from it you would be the first one to complain and spam forums about fairness and integrity and what not.

    And if top 3 faction have been the best and are suposed to get the helm then yes Tempest should really be the winner and get top prize (5 helms) since they got the most points from the end of 1st season untill now, but by your logic that shoudnt happen because Tempest got 'shat' on by everyone yet u use the same logic to say your faction should get top prize even though you got 'shat' on by Karma in last 2 xTW's so if Tempest doesnt deserve the first place (even though they obviously do) your faction definetly doesnt deserve 1st place simply by getting 'shat' on by Karma.

    @orinj I talked to a lot of people regarding this and big majority agrees that since map/points/rankings didnt get reseted and since new season didnt get anounced and every faction didnt have the same chance to go for the win rewards should be at best simbolic and helms should definetly be taken out of rewards, so if anything send out SoW's and MoG's as rewards without helms , or just something simbolic like 100 event gold for everyone.
    I trust that you will make the right decision and show the comunity that you guys can admit your mistakes and correct them.
  • stjepan200
    stjepan200 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i gotta agree dont send out rewards since the season didnt start and factions didnt have same chance to win the rewards because map point and rank wasnt reset
  • kkanta22
    kkanta22 Posts: 2 New User
    yes the rewards were already given out few weeks ago , map wasnt reset so dont send out rewards again...
  • kkanta22
    kkanta22 Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2016
    > @superfedee said:
    > lmao did you really reply with your brother's account to back your reply up? so sad
    > and what benefit i don't need any of the reward items
    > also so what about karma, we talking about last season not current one, we did beat karma last season, how was Crisis performance vs Karma? , also crisis got shat on by us in xtw so crisis should deserve xtw rewards and we don't?
    >
    > your logic is flawless let's see with which alt accounts you gonna reply to me now ​​
    Lol
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    lmao did you really reply with your brother's account to back your reply up? normal-2.gifnormal-2.gif so sad
    and what benefit i don't need any of the reward items
    also so what about karma, we talking about last season not current one, we did beat karma last season, how was Crisis performance vs Karma? normal-1.gif, also crisis got shat on by us in xtw so crisis should deserve xtw rewards and we don't? normal-1.gif

    your logic is flawless normal-1.gif let's see with which alt accounts you gonna reply to me now normal-1.gif​​

    Ahahaha i am repplying u from my account and idk who even is the 2nd account (which isnt even talking to you it seems but somehow u think its my brothers just cause of name?...)
    Did i say Crisis deserves the xtw reward? I didnt , i said Tempest does xD
    But well i can only imagine how butthurt you must be to go get rekt by Karma like this , i mean 60v60 its ridicilous how you got shat on 2 weeks ago ( whats your excuse for that, then the season was still ongoing?) , and im not even talking about yday where u just got embarassed , competitive xTws lmfao. XD
    And by my logic Tempest should win the season cause they got the most points since the end of last season and thats a no brainer.

    And yea u won against crisis in xtw but like u know our xtw attendance compared to tw is bad.
    Its also funny how crisis got shat on by you in tw, oh wait you attack us and loose ur crystal , instantly pus.sy out and start attacking a faction that had 30 ppl less for you , and lets not talk about u guys bidding half a map away from us xD

    Idk maybe you should look to strengthen your faction , idk requiem merge? Maybe Curse?Lmfao.
    They should send you to talk to Slevin about the merge.

    Just L M F A O.


    Oh and i can imagine how frustrating it must be that your faction mates are talking **** behind your back , ridiculing you and making fun of you so hard, i heard one even reported your archer, Lmfao.
  • elda3er
    elda3er Posts: 6 Arc User
    xtw didnt reset yet and prizes was already given away for this season what xtw prizes ???? all the factions was doing it for the lulz since it didnt reset yet :)
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    man all this flaming about results B) guess that means Hoorah is the only faction thats still undefeated in 1v1s against top factions

    2-0 Karma
    2-0 Tempest
    2-0 Vindicate (not actually a top faction :wink: )

    just give us all the helmets then I guess B)


    IGN: Madskillz
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    hahahha wow crisis so butthurt posting with all the alts to prevent rewards to be delivered normal-2.gif

    btw now that Crisis finally did what it took to be competitive (on the board), if you are going to fail in TW and xTW again, the blame its going to be only on you and the rest of the leadership normal-1.gif let's see how it will go normal-1.gif​​

    Butthurt ?xD
    Damn u really fried ur brain.
    Is it true what ppl are saying that you really did apologize to rank to get accepted and bent over is true? XD
    And prevent what , if rewards are to be sent , send them to real winners aka Tempest.xD
    And even without new members u were loosing to crisis in tw's , isnt that why you went on different side of the map then us?
    Oh and lets not talk about u guys attacking mayhem who has 30 people less then you and scared of actuall tw against us.
    Funny you ignore the comments how your faction is making fun of you , as soon as you post something on infa forum multiple ppl are pming us laughing about what you say and trolling you. Must be really sad.
    Cmon i mean one even aresassasined u XD
    And lets see how what will go? Wined tws from infa or bidding mayhem with 30 ppl less and avoiding us ?
    Talk about fail.
  • elda3er
    elda3er Posts: 6 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    hahahha wow crisis so butthurt posting with all the alts to prevent rewards to be delivered normal-2.gif

    btw now that Crisis finally did what it took to be competitive (on the board), if you are going to fail in TW and xTW again, the blame its going to be only on you and the rest of the leadership normal-1.gif let's see how it will go normal-1.gif​​

    Fede dont speak like an infa because you will never be you are just an outcast from crisis Wololoooo
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So long as he's in Infa, he's an Infa.

    In any case, the rankings are concrete. I don't care either way on whether or not they reward for this "inbetween" season if you will, but it was basically the length of a regular season anyway. I see no reason for any faction in the top 20 to complain about getting extra rewards. So what if your guild didn't come out on top. Just take your rewards and be happy. omg.​​
    Post edited by chary on
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    @orinj

    4 months & 16 Weeks Battles (Sometimes as many as 4 a week) have passed since the last time rewards were given out.
    They did fail to reset the map last time, but the winners and placements are different this time.
    A lot has happened in 4 months.

    If no rewards are sent out,
    then the last 4 months of battles our faction fought are rendered a complete waste.
    People will have wasted potions, charms, bid money, 32 hours play time commitment, and more for no reason.

    Rewards should be sent out.
    The Map should reset.
    More attention should be paid from here on out.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    2-0 Vindicate (not actually a top faction :wink: )

    Someone has a short memory. That not-top-faction rolled Hoorah's dragon in 10 minutes with Hoorah defending.
  • nochiez
    nochiez Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Why are ppl being salty and butthurt and stuff...
    Some of you are talking like those factions never attended XTW for the past few months and never contributed anything and never fought you guys... Excuse me lol?
    Soooo I guess the hours people contributed has all gone to waste? And people waking up like 6am on a Sunday morning or any other ridiculous hours seems like a joke now?
    Might as well not go to XTW next season since we don't even get what we deserved cept seeing people QQ and us wasting charms pots and everything from it (>^ω^<).

    To those who's like those factions don't deserve it.... how much do you think you deserve? From what point are you starting from? Don't just make it seem like we only went to derp without a goal of xxx rank and not aiming any of the rewards. Use your brains before you complain please, not the saltiness.
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    So if the server was reset the points would be:

    Tempest = 620
    infamous = 610
    Hoorah = 490

    If you use the data from when we thought the reset would be http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9984453-dragon's-conquest-tournament-ranking

    Pretty sure that would be the first, second and third unless I missed another faction that wasn't in the top 5 ish that got a bunch of points this season.
  • pyschicmaster
    pyschicmaster Posts: 7 Arc User
    commonsense is: Tempest deserve the 1st place. mistaken by this post should be punished. and make everyone else some cake.fox-2.gif​​
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    tempest deserves what? they lost to everyone except crisis normal-1.gif

    exploiting the fact you can seize 238912893 T2 lands hoping to be blessed in luck that bids won't go on the lands you own, possibly dodging most of the 1v1s and when the bids go through lose pretty much all of the lands?

    yea that's really how DC is intended and GMs should reward for this right?

    while pretty much everyone that is still playing DCs is saying that this sort of matchmaking + no limit on T1 and T2 lands you can seize it's completely disrupting any sort of competition this event could provide.

    but well yea then, don't reward the factions that were actually solid, go reward who exploited the "random" or don't reward at all lmfao​​

    Well my point about this is basicly same as it was since day 1.
    XTW had the potential to be a really good competitive cross server faction vs faction event but due to some fk ups from pwi (not reseting 1st week , npc not being there 1-2 weeks , not being able to bid another week) and due to event being made for china which has more servers and proly competitive battles are there every week not just wined wars scouting to see if the enemy shows u or not so u go other war and etc (like karma did to go against 42 infas instead of 60 crisis) but thats just how it is.
    Every faction at one point till now bided on multiple t1 or t2 , on our server as far as i remember paparazi bided first to check if it would stack and to go for multiple points (crisis did it , mayhem , and on every other server every faction did it) so thats just 1 strategy bid multiple lower lands and hope u get lucky to get no good enemy and get a lot of points for no effort basicly.

    @orinj Also would be nice if we could actually see who our enemy is like a day before because lets be honest people who still play this game are more or less people that have jobs and responsibilities and them having to cancel their plans or get a day off from work or leave early or what not just to come to xTW and then see that the enemy is a faction that cant compete with you and in most cases wont even show to the war is just bs and imo badly designed.
    So would be nice if you could get the devs to modify the bidding so we see who we fight after the bids are locked in if enough people actually agree with this.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    @orinj All that aside can you explain us what is the hold up with new tournament and xtournament?
    Ever since xnw was nuked down and with xtws being how they are people need some more official events to fight each other and in xtourny etc, and also cant farm new weps without the mats that are given as rewards in it. If russians could make it work so should your team aswell right?
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Tempest #1 :)
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    chipboy wrote: »
    So if the server was reset the points would be:

    Tempest = 620
    infamous = 610
    Hoorah = 490

    If you use the data from when we thought the reset would be http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9984453-dragon's-conquest-tournament-ranking

    Pretty sure that would be the first, second and third unless I missed another faction that wasn't in the top 5 ish that got a bunch of points this season.

    This is just as inaccurate as the other ranking they posted. ^^

    If everyone started with the same land count the first week after the end of last season then it would be fair, but some faction may have started with more lands than the others thus being able to generate more points than the other faction couldve possibly generated, which is pretty much exactly what went wrong in the first season. :/


    IGN: Madskillz
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    orinj wrote: »
    shopcheese wrote: »
    -looks at xTW winner announcement-
    -facepalm-

    You realise the map was never reset and the season rewards have already been giving out not too long ago? A new season never started in the first place.

    Is that really the case? (lol) I post what my team sends me, so sometimes the info is off, lol. But if that is indeed the case, the DC message above isn't relevant.

    Yup, the winners all received their prizes again. The fact it never reset means they always kept their top spots since it accumulates all your points. If you guys end up handing out rewards again a lot of players will rage quit the game because it is unfair.

    Also, I think there should be a raffled conquest helm for the remaining 4-20 factions instead. Like every faction that is in the top 20 will get a raffle entry and one would be randomly selected to win a conquest helm.

    XTW is 90% luck based because you will get assigned 3-4 battles a week and most of the time some factions get screwed and always paired with 2-3 of the top factions in the game every week. This causes them to always be pushed to the bottom and will never get to the top of the list. The current distribution just allows the stronger factions to get stronger creating an even bigger gap between the other factions.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Yes, please. Give hoorah the helms. Im going to go make popcorn.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Oh geez this was not the thread I was hoping to wake up to.

    I'll go back over and check any errors I may have made in map reporting for reg TW, but I believe even if its a one land difference the person who won for that server still won it (?) Its been a busy weekend for me since I'm planning for a trip so I'll be sure to recomb over my post as well as post the new maps from this past weekends wars.

    Anyways not to get side tracked, but what is this whole thing I keep hearing about "xTW breaking if it gets reset?" I think I wasn't around for that particular reset (or attempted reset) so if someone could enlighten me that's be great. I'm just getting a garbled message of "so and so faction already got a thing so they don't deserve it again because of reset not working before" and "so and so faction got a point advantage somewhere". Then again, reading forums without tea is a disastrous idea, so it'll probably become clearer after about an hour or so.

    If we are looking for a clean resolution to satisfy all parties, is is in general agreement that just "don't do helms" and distribute everything else? Or do people just do not want any of the rewards distributed and just something like event gold? And if xTW CAN be reset without breaking going forward, will people be ok with the rankings that get generated from it? (Obviously making sure that the season is the appropriate and consistent length.)
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    People who are saying do make helm as gift are just the one who won't receive one ^^ funny point, i guess you should say what you said in the first post and just try to improve that point for the next season as 2 people already said before on this discussion
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Oh geez this was not the thread I was hoping to wake up to.

    I'll go back over and check any errors I may have made in map reporting for reg TW, but I believe even if its a one land difference the person who won for that server still won it (?) Its been a busy weekend for me since I'm planning for a trip so I'll be sure to recomb over my post as well as post the new maps from this past weekends wars.

    Anyways not to get side tracked, but what is this whole thing I keep hearing about "xTW breaking if it gets reset?" I think I wasn't around for that particular reset (or attempted reset) so if someone could enlighten me that's be great. I'm just getting a garbled message of "so and so faction already got a thing so they don't deserve it again because of reset not working before" and "so and so faction got a point advantage somewhere". Then again, reading forums without tea is a disastrous idea, so it'll probably become clearer after about an hour or so.

    If we are looking for a clean resolution to satisfy all parties, is is in general agreement that just "don't do helms" and distribute everything else? Or do people just do not want any of the rewards distributed and just something like event gold? And if xTW CAN be reset without breaking going forward, will people be ok with the rankings that get generated from it? (Obviously making sure that the season is the appropriate and consistent length.)

    It looks like you got everything right, that's what I read anyway (also being someone who only came back to the game recently and haven't done much DC).

    I think the fairest way to distribute the DC rewards (the crest of dominator helms) is, as someone stated earlier, to distribute the helms among all participants in a raffle, maybe with a slight weight towards the factions with the most points. There seem to have been way too many problems this X-TW cycle to consider the rankings as fair.

  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    eirghan wrote: »
    Yes, please. Give hoorah the helms. Im going to go make popcorn.

    But Chinwookie already ragequit the faction cuz he didnt get one, what else could go wrong :D Im just waiting for the day Vindicate wins a helmet, if they ever will...

    Dont think there's many self-entitled manchilds left in Hoorah... that didnt alrdy get a helmet that is :*
    Post edited by dingo488 on


    IGN: Madskillz
  • vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    chipboy wrote: »
    So if the server was reset the points would be:

    Tempest = 620
    infamous = 610
    Hoorah = 490

    If you use the data from when we thought the reset would be http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9984453-dragon's-conquest-tournament-ranking

    Pretty sure that would be the first, second and third unless I missed another faction that wasn't in the top 5 ish that got a bunch of points this season.

    ^^^