Emails lost (old player return)

I play this game a few years back but i take a 4 year break but now a friend start to play here and i wanted to come back. The problem is i had 7 accounts and i have only 2 mails actives and my main account i dont remember my email and cannot login on forums either to see what name and things i had because pwi ask me those things to change my email but i had so many accounts i dont even remember what forum name i had. (arc sucks ik), My question is: Can i play this game without email address?
I got R9 +12 on my main but no way to get back my email address on him or other 5 accounts that i lost emails ALL of them with characters G16 gear. IS a shame to lose them i can transfer items on a new account but i want my characters i dont really care about items. I read now that only 2 account per person are allow but when i create them there was not that rule.
Do i really need email address or is ok without?
I dont like the thing that if we connect from other IP or computer the stupid defender come. Maybe from different city or country but not other computer..
A BUG I HAVE: With 1 of the accounts i have email and i send the pin from mail but say IS NOT GOOD! what is going on here?????

Thank you.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ruxandra24 wrote: »
    I play this game a few years back but i take a 4 year break but now a friend start to play here and i wanted to come back. The problem is i had 7 accounts and i have only 2 mails actives and my main account i dont remember my email and cannot login on forums either to see what name and things i had because pwi ask me those things to change my email but i had so many accounts i dont even remember what forum name i had. (arc sucks ik)

If customer support can't help you, your characters will be on a lazy spot, somewhere on the server >:)
    My question is: Can i play this game without email address?

Every account need an e-mail adress. It's only used to send 'advertisements' for PWI and other games to us unless we spam PWE with tickets.
    I got R9 +12 on my main but no way to get back my email address on him or other 5 accounts that i lost emails ALL of them with characters G16 gear. IS a shame to lose them i can transfer items on a new account but i want my characters i dont really care about items. I read now that only 2 account per person are allow but when i create them there was not that rule.

It is allowed to come online with 2 clients per IP adress so you can have more accounts. When I'm online I sometimes see people using more clients.

It isn't possible to transfer items from an inactive account to a new one. Your characters/items will be lost.
    Do i really need email address or is ok without?

Yes you do... sorry.
    I dont like the thing that if we connect from other IP or computer the stupid defender come. Maybe from different city or country but not other computer..

Just turn defender off or even better: use Arc only to update the client. There are threads in this forum that show you how to do it.
    A BUG I HAVE: With 1 of the accounts i have email and i send the pin from mail but say IS NOT GOOD! what is going on here?????

Could be a space extra at the end of the pincode (if you copy/paste it).
    Thank you.

• ruxandra24
    ruxandra24 Posts: 7 Arc User
    wow this is bad for me now i have to start again what i work 6 years + give up on accounts and use just 2 of them wow. :( Arc is the most stupid thing ever seen. Not many ppl have 6 years old mail ugh :( . Thank you for answer,
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    I took a long break from 2010-2014. My main's account was tied to my old AOL email address and few of my other accounts were AOL. Had a hotmail account I had lost, also. I was able to recover control of the email addresses by re-creating the same one to get access, then changed it on ARC to my gmail which I know won't be deleted, lost or disappear on me. I didn't need support to fix it, but then again I knew all my infos and such.

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• dragonpig
    dragonpig Posts: 12 Arc User
    In case you not aware, you can download Steam, make a Steam account, then install PWI from Steam, login using your old id/pass. The downside is you have to download pwi from zero about 12Gb.