TW and DC: Your Winners!

orinj
orinj Posts: 460 admin
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
Hello, PWI!

We'd like to announce your Season 9 winners, the rewards, and also new information on Season 10.

First, Territory Wars –

Territory Wars: Season 9 Winners and Rewards

Grand prize winner and three runner-ups:

ETHERBLADE

Indignant : 12
Drakon : 7
(D) efiance : 5

TWILIGHT TEMPLE
Vindicate : 17

Hoorah : 16
Origin : 9
Knights : 7

TIDESWELL
Tempest :21

Dynasty : 11
CRUSH : 10
QQMe : 5

DAWNGLORY
Infamous : 16

Crisis : 15
Mayhem : 12
Reign : 7

Winning factions will receive the following rewards:

Grand Prize
  • Memorial Weapon for all participants
  • Panderic Knight pet if you’re a returning champion
  • 100 x Event Gold for all participants

Runner Ups
  • 50x Event Gold for all participants

Our congratulations to the winners, and a token of gratitude to all participants!

Territory Wars: Season 10

Season 10 will usher in a new rewards systems –

Grand Prize
  • Memorial Weapon for all participants
  • Panderic Knight pet if you’re a returning champion
  • New pet: Territorial Dragon
  • Title

City Owners
  • New Pet: Territorial Dragon

All territory owners:
  • Event gold per territory owned

GRrIAgD.png

About the new titles:
We’ll let you guys choose via poll. Please see thread when it pops up.

And for the monthly random drawing, all participants of that faction will win 20 Event Gold + a Mystery Prize that will rotate every month.

We hope you like the changes we’ve made!

Dragons’ Conquest

Here are the top twenty winners of the Dragons’ Conquest. Congratulations to the faction Infamous of Dawnglory.
Your server will be given a special Double EXP, Drops, and Coin event in the coming weeks.

wZ9n96i.png

The rewards for DC will remain the same, but as a refresher, here they are:

Champion Faction:
- Crest of Dominator x 5
- Medal of Glory x 30
- Seal of War x 400
- War Avatar Chest A x 30
- Conflagration Dragon Mount x 1

Second Place Faction:
- Crest of Dominator x 1
- Medal of Glory x 20
- Seal of War x 400
- War Avatar Chest A x 20

Third Place Faction:
- Crest of Dominator x 1
- Medal of Glory x 20
- Seal of War x 400
- War Avatar Chest A x 10

4th - 10th Place Faction:
- Medal of Glory x 15
- Seal of War x 300

11th - 20th Place Faction:
- Medal of Glory x 10
- Seal of War x 200

Thank you all for participating in these events. We’re excited to bring you this new season of combat!

Thank for playing PWI!
F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
Post edited by orinj on

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    One thing: we, Infamous, had 17 territories. Not 16. You can check the map Arspaulina posted.​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    -looks at xTW winner announcement-
    -facepalm-

You realise the map was never reset and the season rewards have already been giving out not too long ago? A new season never started in the first place.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    xTW rewards? At this point we're just doing it for the memes xDD
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @orinj
    Congratulations to everybody who worked hard to gain or maintain their ranking.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new Territorial Dragon mounts in 3 months,
    This sounds awesome :)

UPDATE:
    People have been participating in Dragon Conquest aka Cross-Server TW for the last 4 months.
    That's 16 Weeks.
    That's up to as many as 64 Battles.
    That's 32 Full Hours of Game Play dedicated to this event.

You can't just tell everyone their last 4 months of participation doesn't count, that they wasted their time and resources for nothing and will not receive their prizes because staff failed to reset the map after the last season.

​​
    Post edited by daymond on
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    so the event gold will be per week?
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    shopcheese wrote: »
    -facepalm-

You realise the map was never reset and the season rewards have already been giving out not too long ago? A new season never started in the first place.

Is that really the case? (lol) I post what my team sends me, so sometimes the info is off, lol. But if that is indeed the case, the DC message above isn't relevant.
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User
    orinj wrote: »
    -facepalm-

Is that really the case? (lol) I post what my team sends me, so sometimes the info is off, lol. But if that is indeed the case, the DC message above isn't relevant.

yes this really is the case it never reset from the first tourney lol

• kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Fail@xtw. Pwi <3
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    -facepalm-

Yes, they never reset it . . .

Karma won the 1st time.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    -facepalm-

Yea xTW season wasnt reseted once it finished and rewards were already given few weeks ago , so giving them again would be undeserved.
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    -facepalm-

you do realise the xtw map was never reset the first time around when there were issues all the time and ppl couldnt xtw 2-3x and just won/lost randomly right? and back then we were promised 3x that the map would be reset and nothing happened, people complained but the prizes were still given out

even tho im not a member of any of these factions i dont see a "problem" here
    we were told seasons would last 3months like 1yr ago so just let them get the prize, learn from ur mistakes and do it better next time
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    So then next season starts with last season points? Lmao....
  • shopcheese
    edited August 2016
    @lilliida are you saying that the first season reward was unfair and shouldn't have been giving out, while this time where no season started there's isn't a problem?
    I doubt it's what you meant, but I don't see what your problem is with my post then.
    Now if the map cannot be reset at all then that's another case. But then they should stop saying they are gonna reset it and tell us it's just a forever going season with rewards every 3 months.

Would have expected them at least put the season on hold till a new announcement. But I guess they really never wanna tell the community anything ._.
  • lilliida
    lilliida Posts: 41 Arc User
    @shopcheese im saying that after the first xtw reward was given out there shouldnt be a problem with a 2nd reward being given out given its been 3months-ish since last season ended

as to ur question, yes i do think the first season's reward was kind of unfair given in the first week everybody got dced and then the factions on the red side (i think it was) randomly won the battles, therefore they had a point advantage already
    then the other time after a patch where npcs didnt spawn, same thing all over again, promised again to have the points reset and nothing happened
    ppl complained when season ended and reward was announced, was still given out

and yes im aware they never announced a new season, i believed as well we were in sort of a pre- or inbetween-season but well its not like it was the first time we didnt get told about w/e

idk where u read that apparently the map cant be reset at all...would be kinda dumb cos well then u have the same 3 winners pretty much every season given theres a max amount of points u get per week and that would be REALLY unfair

what i was trying to say in general is weve had xtws for 3months-ish going on since end of last season and even tho theres been no new season announced ppl were still "working hard" for their points so why not give them some kind of reward
    theres been mistakes being made, of that is no doubt, but u can learn from it and do it better next season so it will actually be "fair"
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    To be fair, the results from the first season were completely invalid and the rewards shouldve never been sent out.
    (due to obvious headstart, and no factions ever doing battle against eachother)

Since this time around a lot of the top faction actually did fight eachother I would say the current results are way more valid than last time, but there was no announcement, so these rewards also shouldnt be sent out.

The first time they were sent out...

So the real question is, will PWI choose to be bad but consistent, or good but inconsistent? x)
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    The xTW rewards were sent months ago. So winners get to double dip?
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• shopcheese
    @lilliida Stupid. Just because first time they sent out rewards were unfair, does not make the next fair. Both times it were stupid.
    The dot line were separating what I was saying to you, and to the thread in general. But if you wanna know where I read the stuff, it's just people posting in this thread and other threads on the forum that they are assuming that they cannot reset it, since they've already attempted to do it a few times now.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    No more rewards! Poor Jenguin still selling MoGs/SoWs from winning the thing first time around. Another top3 placing and we will never finish selling the **** to split it among members.

But seriously, there was no announcement, nothing was reset and I dont think they should be sending rewards out for this "season". If they do send them though, I am not gonna complain bout double dipping but its hardly fair, even if the top3 factions have been pretty clear for as long as DC has existed. I hear rumors Crisis/Vindicate have gotten stronger, I am excited to face them :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • me8again
    me8again Posts: 3 Arc User
    LOL..how the fk to send reward again if they already send like while ago..is same season ..rewards 2 time on same season lol this is ****..basically after the season ended and ppl got the reward many ppl didn't even went to xtw anymore waiting for a reset and next season.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    saxroll wrote: »
    I hear rumors Crisis/Vindicate have gotten stronger, I am excited to face them :).

And yet you no-showed in our x-tw to stomp infa :(
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    dregenfox wrote: »
    I hear rumors Crisis/Vindicate have gotten stronger, I am excited to face them :).

If you speaking todays, I wasnt there as my comp decided to RQ last night. I am assuming its todays xTW as I cant remember a week where we would of had crisis + infa together. Either way, we were missing many and its impossible to say if it was to secure one land or if the ppl who were on to make the call thought infa was stronger as its been for the past half year(?).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    dregenfox wrote: »

If you speaking todays, I wasnt there as my comp decided to RQ last night. I am assuming its todays xTW as I cant remember a week where we would of had crisis + infa together. Either way, we were missing many and its impossible to say if it was to secure one land or if the ppl who were on to make the call thought infa was stronger as its been for the past half year(?).

Yeah Infa has been going through some trouble as of late, plus Crisis has gotten a bunch of better refines + new and stronger members. I'm looking forward to a match hopefully next week, did not expect infa to lose so fast.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I think factions should receive rewards for Dragon Conquest even if the season wasn't announced. However, reward them with something less valuable. Please reward us with fashion.​​
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    @orinj returning champs already have like tons of pandas... could have at least updated a new pet. Secondly SB and DB can't use ceremonial weapons. Why keep giving it? Also I generally think the TW rewards are ****. Most factions no show other factions 100% of the time... should make rewards worth fighting for.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    @orinj Since the xTW season wasnt reset at all and points just continued to accumulate the winners of the previous season (top 3 factions) were in a clear advantage over basicly every other faction with 200-400 more points then anyone and seeing how system that chooses battles is full random that made it impossible for any other faction to catch up in points and just by that the xTW rewards shoudnt be given out.

And also most factions were waiting for xTW to get reset in ranking and points so everyone can start at same point and that way have equall oportunities to go for the win but that didnt happen and the reset was prolonged.

At best if you wanna send out just maybe mogs and sows to all participating factions acording to the rankings BUT WITHOUT SENDING THE HELMS because that woudnt be fair to factions like Tempest that actually got the highest amount of points from the end of 1st season till now but they didnt even finish in top 3 because map wasnt reset.

A lot of people are unhappy with the event as it is and sending out helms to factions like this without proper reset or any other announcement will just dissapoint more people .

1st season ended and winners were decided.
    2nd season is about to start so reset the map , rankings and points and make it fair game for everyone and officially start the season.
    And as for this 'preseason' period like i said just send out mogs and sows maybe as at least some sort of compensation to everyone who participated.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    sin20 wrote: »
    @orinj Since the xTW season wasnt reset at all and points just continued to accumulate the winners of the previous season (top 3 factions) were in a clear advantage over basicly every other faction with 200-400 more points then anyone and seeing how system that chooses battles is full random that made it impossible for any other faction to catch up in points and just by that the xTW rewards shoudnt be given out.

And also most factions were waiting for xTW to get reset in ranking and points so everyone can start at same point and that way have equall oportunities to go for the win but that didnt happen and the reset was prolonged.

At best if you wanna send out just maybe mogs and sows to all participating factions acording to the rankings BUT WITHOUT SENDING THE HELMS because that woudnt be fair to factions like Tempest that actually got the highest amount of points from the end of 1st season till now but they didnt even finish in top 3 because map wasnt reset.

A lot of people are unhappy with the event as it is and sending out helms to factions like this without proper reset or any other announcement will just dissapoint more people .

1st season ended and winners were decided.
    2nd season is about to start so reset the map , rankings and points and make it fair game for everyone and officially start the season.
    And as for this 'preseason' period like i said just send out mogs and sows maybe as at least some sort of compensation to everyone who participated.

The helms (and other rewards)were already given out awhile ago.

z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.