how to lose a stack of 500 gold

aphrodita
aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
The Dragon Orb Oceans will only be in the shop for a week, so plan your charging and spending accordingly.

i wonder if there is someone sitting and laughing like mad while fooling us.

Comments

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    I clicked this thread expecting this to be something related to a glitch in loosing zen. Glad it's not that. It's probably running a bit longer than expected but if you hadn't grabbed it already, then at least you get another day? D:
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I checked the sale Tuesday night when I saw the ad and didnt see any oceans on sale. I think the sale is running a week but started late... That said I wasn't looking to buy any orbs so... I wasn't watching THAT closely.​​
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    When are we getting the +11/12 Orb sale? I've been waiting for ages now..... :/

~ Ruby_Inferno
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Soon(tm) ;P

I'm kidding, we should be due for one in a few here though :D
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    Ages...they were out not to long ago but will probably be back in since they like to throw junk in on anniversary.

There hasn't been any +11/12 orb sale in the last two months, probably more as far as I remember...
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    i don't see anything good for spend rewards i was about to double dip pay 50 get orb get spend reward?

• kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    null
    Was more than 2month and yeah spend promos sucks..... That why i'm saving thousands of gold....