New Item I am GM i am God tool

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
I would like to see a new item that will do the following from cash shop

I can account stash anything including rank gear and before you get all angry or be like no we lose money i still need to buy ungodly rep for that other toon to use the rank gear it just does not make sense to own 7 homesteads and have to do years of work to share in the glory of my hours and years of work for my account to enjoy my account stash.

also i saw gear that says cant refine like my Ra gear the legacy gear and other awesome gear seriously i want an item that say able to refine shoot i earned it why cant i make it beasty like my other gear?

Comments

• lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    Options
    unless you have the same class on the account, what point would there be in stashing R9 gear since it's class specific? HS mats arent stashable because characters have to have a certain req to unlock HS. if you have seven toons and only one has unlocked HS it makes sense that the others cant use the HS items.
    And the point of Legacy gear is to help you get by until you can equip your real gear, so why waste refines on something you won't need within a few outs of gameplay?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    because aren't they dex and wiz and tank light armor heavy and magic i have a wiz and a cleric on same account i don't think r9 gear says specific class just rep right could be wrong?

i think sales in rep and account stashes would sky rocket

same with the homestead weps
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Options
    r9 gear is class dependant that's why each class' set has a different name, clerics r9 gear starts with the Sanctity set, wizards have the Tranquility set. Every r9 set is specific to it's class, so even if they were stashable you wouldnt be able to put a cleric's gear on a wizard or visa-versa.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    You just started 2 similar threads, again. Please stop posting so many ridiculous posts and stuff them all into one thread.

As @lilkitsu#4417 pointed out it would be pointless to be able to account stash your R9 gear since each class has its own R9 set.