Tuesday MQ bugged?

npc15
npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
This is the second week in a row where we went to do MQ on Tuesday, killed Lesser spiders for like 20 minutes or so and the Giantfang spider never showed. Is the quest bugged or are we unbelievably unlucky with spawn rates?​​
WbG9jxx.png
Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Probably unlucky on spawn rates, have had it happen to me as well​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Stupidly unlucky spawnrates... I've tried for nearly an hour once nIYoW7R.png​​
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am a mage, and found out if I just hit them with my weapon to kill them, they would spawn. (No, i'm not kidding).
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    eald wrote: »
    I am a mage, and found out if I just hit them with my weapon to kill them, they would spawn. (No, i'm not kidding).
    Judging from OP's avatar and signature, i'm guessing he's a sin and does melee hits all the time.

How you hit it has nothing to do with it, it's just random and sometimes takes ages, other times it takes 1 hit.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User

Judging from OP's avatar and signature, i'm guessing he's a sin and does melee hits all the time.

How you hit it has nothing to do with it, it's just random and sometimes takes ages, other times it takes 1 hit.​​[/quote]

Yes, I see. Just speaking from personal experience. Once I started doing it that way, they spawned relitively quick.

Love your Sig by the way.

• spatz1993
    spatz1993 Posts: 42 Arc User
    Take your weapon off and attack them melee range. Since my new hubby told me how to attack them we finish the quest super quick, before it did feel like ages when i still killed them with my magic spells.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Probably super unlucky span rates as others have said, but I'll admit I've missed a few Tuesday's on MQ recently (Haven't had problems on spawns since I just AOE and end up getting swarmed by spiders XD). I'll try it again next week though and see what's up.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    It's not that you're unlucky, it's that you're 1shotting them.

Take off your weapon and attack, it will spawn super fast, and no, I'm not joking, I've done this quest for 3h the first time with no results, took my weapon off by accident and it spawned right away, since then I've tried with weapon and without a lot of times and 100% of the times it spawned by not 1shotting the spiders and never spawned when I 1shot them.

That is all, they should either fix it or at least tell people on the quest though <.< waste of time -.-'

Mr. Justice
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    My husband and I would take off all of our gear and punch them. We thought it had to do with soulforce but I think the rest of this thread is bang on :)​​
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Thanks for the tips guys tiger-1.gif I guess we'll have to give it a try next week​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3